Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Lily kept her eyes on the alley, looking for any thing at all that could give her a sign about the wolf from last night. She did not notice Erik get off the couch until she felt Eriks arms around her small frame and his chin rest on his shoulder. He had done this before but even so it still made her heart race like crazy. Clinching onto her book a little tighter she simple just nodded as she kept her eyes on the alley.

" Yeah I do... He showed more kindness then most humans that I have met." Lily stated as a soft smile came across her face as she thought about being nuzzled by the large wolf. She wanted to see that wolf again and hoped that it would come back tonight so Erik could see it as well. She could not get over the fact how big the wolf was and yet so gentle to her." That wolf was kind and protective even though he did not know me. He reminded me a lot of you Erik." She said with a light giggle as she remembered the first time the two met at the cafe. " Why is that? Protecting someone you don't know." She asked as she tilted her head a little so it was closer to Eriks. " Both you and that wolf... It is almost as if you two are one in the same." The smaller female said as she thought about how the two both had beautiful blue eyes and similar personalities.

(ooc: XD )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:16 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX While he held her he could feel the strange combination of excitement and calm that usually accompanied her presence. Erik had stayed perched on her shoulder, he smiled as Lily described himself. He froze as she made the connection. Here was the moment, now some honesty could come into play. And yet all Erik could think was that if he told her, she'd leave. Call him a lunatic, and shove him out of her life. Without him knowing he had tightened his hold on her just slightly in response to that fear. 'breathe idiot' his mind shouted at him. And finally he release the breath he'd been holding and took a grounding breath in. "I guess I can see the connection." He said before he raised his head from her shoulder and looked to her beautiful grey blue eyes.

XXXXErik watched her wondering if she had made a true connection, or just noticing the similarities. He thought again about telling her, but chose cowardice instead. He smirked and decided to give a half truth, but she'd never see it that way. "Woof." He barked at her with a playful smirk. He thought on her books, and hoped she hadn't found anything actually truthful in them. Or better yet, if she hadn't read them. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:13 am

Lily Grey

Lily felt Eriks grip around her tighten slightly all the sudden and it sent shivers down her spine from being so nervous. It wasn't a bad thing, she just had to get use to the feeling of him being so like this with her and in her home. After being able to calm herself down a bit she was able to speak more. " What is the biggest wolf you have seen Erik? Because I took a couple books out from the library just to see if what I really been seeing was a wolf which I am cretin of but..." She paused for a moment as she remembered the wolves. " They were much to big to be a normal wolf or any kind of dog for that matter."

The books that she had taken out from the library had a small part about wolf legends and myths and there was a part about werewolves. The thought of it didn't cross her mind until for a small moment last night and now. Was it really possible? It would make sense as it was a full moon and explain the large dog. She had a small belief in the supernatural as she had belief in it since her parents died though that belief was slowly dyeing every day as she is called crazy. Feeling Eriks chin lift off her shoulder she turned her head to the side and looked up into his beautiful glowing blue eyes that he shared with the black wolf as she thought more on the idea when all the sudden he barked. " Werewolf..." She muttered out her thought before snapping out of her thoughts and asking Erik a question." Do you believe in the supernatural?"

(ooc: dun dun dunnnnnn )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:49 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik had hoped that his bark would have shocked her into a laugh and a change of topic. Alas it did not have that affect. He listened to her speak out her musings. It was only fair, this was all strange to her. He stood there holding her for a long moment his face growing stoic as he thought of his options. Of course he could laugh it off, but that wouldn't be true and he knew it would hurt his Lily. Option one was now out of course. Option two, ignore her question and leave. But that was not something Erik could do, he couldn't leave her. That left option three...tell her. The thought sent shivers down his spine. Slowly he pulled away from the young woman and moved to take their cups to her sink. "Yeah...too big." He mused and sighed.

XXXXErik decided to set about cleaning her dishes, as a way to distract himself from the fear housed inside his mind. "I don't believe, I know it's real." He said with a rather detached voice. "It's not like humans or animals could really be the only beings around." After he finished his small task Erik took a moment before moving to her books. He looked through a few and sighed. "What have you learned?" He asked as he read the titles and flipped through a few. Gone was his playful nature, it was clear that this conversation was serious to him. And Erik had to keep his focus, or else his fears of her running off or getting hurt would make him shut his trap and refuse to tell the truth.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

(((OOC: indeed. yay plots moving.)))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:24 am

Lily Grey

Lily waited quietly for Eriks answer as she stood still, just looking up at him until he started to pull away from her. She was worried that what she said made her scared him off. Thankfully she did not and he was just going to the sink to wash their cups. Lily stood in the same spot and watched Erik wash the cup as she was afraid if she tried walking towards him and ask more about the wolf and supernatural it will scare him off as it seemed bringing it up changed his mood.

When Erik said he didn't believe but knew the supernatural was real it took her by surprised. Most people would of just laugh at the question or say something along of the line of " Kind of" or hesitate on the topic. Erik on the other hand gave her a straight answer. " You do?" Erik did not seem the type to be so sure on the supernatural, maybe respect if someone had belief in it but not himself. " What do you mean about you know?" She hesitated a little as she was not sure if she should of asked that or not. watching him walk over to the coffee table and looked through the books that she had got. The way Erik was acting was totally different from before, he was taking this conversation serious as his playful or smirking smile was no where to be seen. " Not much... Just the basic behaviour of wolves, size and common myths about wolves around the world. Mostly about werewolves... The size of the wolves that I saw match the size of a werewolf and it happen to be the cycle of the full moon when they came around." Lily was slightly getting worried now as she thought maybe he was testing her some way to make sure she was alright and did not need to go see a doctor.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:06 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik flipped through the book in his hand. He scoffed at one page and closed it the young man let out a sigh and shook his head. "First off...pentagrams have nothing to do with it." Finally he raised his bright blue eyes to meet her inquisitive grey blue eyes. He waited a moment before he decided to speak once more. "I know that the supernatural exists, because I have been in contact with some of these creatures." He said rather cryptically.

XXXXThe young man stayed where he stood and nodded to her. "You're right, those two are more than likely werewolves." He took a moment before thinking about how best to approach this. "But werewolves are not the only creatures. And quite frankly. I hunt them." He explained and shrugged thinking at least this would be a good starting point. He could work around to telling her that she was talking to the big black wolf.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:36 am

Lily Grey

Watching Erik carefully flip through her books she wondered why he seemed so interested in them all the sudden. Yesterday when he saw them he did not seem as interested what they were about like he was now. When closed the book and mentioned about pentagrams she just look at him as she was trying to wrap her mind of the idea why Erik would know something like that. " You... Have been in contact with them?"

Erik claimed that he had been in contact with supernatural creatures before, could he maybe know or have an idea what killed her parents? He confirmed that more then likely that the wolves that she had been seeing were in fact werewolves. She was just trying to processes that her thought about the wolves being werewolves were true when he added on that there are more creatures and that he hunted these creatures. " You hunt them?" giant wolves, werewolf, supernatural, hunter... All these things that she thought to be true on and off Erik was now telling her that it was all true. " So... You are saying that there are things out there that we humans don't understand... Things we don't see or believe?" Lily gripped onto her sketch book a little tighter as she thought about when she was younger and trying to tell the police what killed her parents and they would not believe her. She walked closer to the coffee table and bent over to pick up a old sketch book that was stacked with some other old sketch books that she kept under the coffee table. Pulling the old sketch book put she opened it. " Things like this?" Inside the sketch book was sketches of a black creature that had no defining other then the fangs and blood red eyes. The book was filled with this "thing" from all kind of angles, thing 'thing" that she claimed killed her parents.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:37 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man expected Lily to laugh at him, or faint. But yet she shocked him once again as she spoke about these topics. He nodded to her as he listened to her statements "Yeah." Erik spoke in a hushed tone, he knew that he was breaking several rules that he personally made and his pack had made but at this point she mattered more and hiding any of this from her would only cause her to leave. So the tall man had to swallow his anxiety and have faith that the beguiling woman before him wouldn't run from him. His bright blue eyes tracked her movements as she pulled out the sketch book. Erik moved to stand beside her and looked to the sketches in question.

XXXXErik looked from the sketches to the young woman beside him he remembered her talking about a creature killing her parents. Gently he placed an arm around her shoulders, before nodding his head. "I remember you talking about it." Erik pointed to the creature in her book. "I can't say for certain what kind of supernatural creature. But from what you've told me and from this I can guess. Probably a vampire." He spoke in hushed whispered tones. The young man wasn't sure if she should be told, but at this point he didn't want to hold back from her anymore. Slowly he guided her back to the couch, hoping that if she did faint at least she would be sitting. "Thing is you have to remember that just like humans these creatures have the ability for great harm or great good. Not all of them are like that thing, or the blonde wolf." He said this hoping to ease some fear for her. Erik waited a moment before asking in still his hushed tone "Do you want a glass of water? I know I'm dropping a bomb on you." The young man looked to her with concern in his bright blue eyes. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:12 am

Lily Grey

It had been a long some time since Lily had looked through this sketch book. When she was younger this she would draw the creature all the time whenever she got frustrated by the fact no one believed her. Now a days Lily never drew the creature nor really looked through the book as it was a reminder of the death of her parents and the fact people thought Lily was crazy. Now if what Erik was saying was true, she was not crazy.

Lily just stared down at the sketch book that was on the coffee table as Erik placed his arm around her shoulders. Her mind was racing as all this was coming at her at once. " V...Vampire...?" There really were those things out here in the world? Lily started to feel slightly sick as Erik lead her to the couch. Slowly sitting down, she leaned over so her head was close to her knees and she was looking down at the grown. " So you are saying... That I am not really seeing things?" She asked quietly before nodding her head in agreement to Eriks comment about not all of the creatures were bad, just like that black wolf from last night. " You are not toying with me right? You are not saying all of this to make fun of me are you?" It wouldn't be the first time people did that to her but never this far if he was just joking with her. The idea made her feel worse and she quickly covered her mouth incase she did through up before nodding her head again to the glass of water.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:14 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik shook his head "You aren't crazy. You've unfortunately been seeing things most humans never have to see. And for that I'm sorry." He explained with a sigh, he did feel rather remorseful that this young woman had seen so much already. Concern was the prevailing emotion that took over Erik's face. At least until Lily questioned if his motives. Hurt flashed across his face and he had to take a moment to process that, swallowing his anger at the insinuation the young man shook his head. "No. I'm just telling you the truth." He said in a soft tone before getting up to retrieve a glass of water.

XXXXOnce Erik was in her kitchen he remembered that they would both need some type of food soon. When he returned to her side with a cool glass of water for her Erik sighed "We should get us some food. Don't know about you but I could eat. Might help settle your stomach too." He said in a soft tone as he gently made small soothing circles on her back. His bright blue eyes looked to the sketch book and after a moment a question poised itself. "How'd you get away Lily?" He asked in that same soft quiet tone he'd been using with her since this conversation began.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:31 am

Lily Grey

The young woman remained quiet as she just looked down at her feet as all this was sinking in. She did not know what to feel at the moment or even act. She wanted to scream, cry, hide and just run. " So... You are telling me that all this time... I have been taking all this medication, going to doctors, thinking I have lost it when in reality I am fine." She ran her hands through her hair,almost pulling on it.

Lily felt the couch shift as Erik got up and went into the kitchen and not long after Erik mentioned food. Now that Erik mentioned it Lily had not eaten anything all day. She had either been past out on the couch or just trying to keep standing if she was walking. " Yeah..." She said as her voice cracked a little. She felt a little more relaxed as Erik rubbed her back, making her raise up her head a little and take the glass of water. " Thank you." The frail woman said before she started drinking the water but stopped the moment Erik asked how she got away. Pulling the glass away from her lips, Lily looked to the sketch book. " She hid me... My mother hid me under the sink in the kitchen. She told me not to come out or make a sound no matter what." She started to tremble a bit as she moved her arms to wrap around herself. " S-So I stayed in the cabaret under the sink just like she asked. I...I..." She could not hold it in anymore, getting up she hurried to the bathroom and through up.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:12 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik listened to her outrage, of course she would be upset. When she mentioned that she was fine Erik couldn't help but give a scoff. 'You're not fine sweet thing you are dating a werewolf.' He thought to himself bitterly. He sighed and shook his head "Just because the terror was actually a supernatural creature doesn't mean you weren't traumatized. That would cause anyone issues." He said with a shrug not wanting her to discredit herself or her experience. When she mentioned food he nodded and resolved to take her get some food as soon as she felt stable. And if that didn't happen soon he'd get food. As he sat beside Lily he listened intently to make sure he didn't miss a word.

XXXXHearing her tell about the event Erik's own heart broke along with hers. He couldn't do anything about this terror inside her, he could only listen. "Lily--" He had begun softly that was until she bolted to the bathroom. His nose and ears told him the truth, and he had to suppress a gag. The young man walked swiftly to her side and pulled her long locks back, out of the line of fire. Gently his other hand rubbed soothing circles into her back. "You're okay...just let it out." Erik whispered to her, careful to not take in too much of the smell. It wouldn't help her if he started vomiting now would it?XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:56 am

Lily Grey

From all the pills she took last night, the fear, lack of sleep from the last couple nights, the lack of food and all the things Erik was telling her all added up to get her in this state. Sitting on the ground with her head hovering over the toilet all she could think was why, why for so many things. As Erik pulled her hair back and rubbed her back once more she wanted to tell him that he did not have to be here for this but the vomit prevented her from doing so.

Soon enough Lily was able to pull slowly away from the toilet and flush once everything was out of her system. The taste of vomit still remained in her mouth as she breathed in and out heavily with a slight tremble. " S-Sorry..." She slightly sniffled when she said it as she tried to hold in her tears but a couple managed to roll down her cheek. Slowly, she sat up straight and slowly looked up at Erik with her sad blue grey eyes that had seen so much already. Her haunting eyes were like a stormy ocean that had seen many lives fall into the ocean. " Thank you..." She whispered. " And thank you for telling me." She gave him a soft broken smile as another tear rolled down her cheek. " I guess all are secrets are out." She told him about her past and now he told her what was really out there and his job, all was out... Or so Lily thought.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:29 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man stared into her eyes that looked more like a stormy sea than anything else. The pain that she showed gripped Erik's heart in a painful way. But her tears were his undoing. "Oh god Lily." He whispered and gently wiped away her tears."I'm so sorry. I...wish I could say it's all fake." He said with a sigh and couldn't help the sense of guilt that washed over him.

XXXXErik sat and wondered briefly if she would run once she knew, he wanted to tell her. But she needed to get something in her stomach. And he was afraid any more and she'd have a heart attack. Erik leaned forward and kissed her forehead, then her nose and finally lifted her hand to place a soft kiss on her knuckles. "You are probably the strongest person I know." He said marveling at how much she has gone through, and yet she kept a kind soul. "I want to know more about you. But I think right now you need something for your stomach." He said with a guilty smile. He stood to get her glass of water, once he retrieved it he handed it to her. "Drink, brush your teeth. Get changed and we will get something at the Diner. They have great chicken soup. Perfect for a sour stomach." He offered clearly showing his concern for her well being. Gently he leaned forward and kissed her cheek before standing and giving her some privacy.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Lily Grey

Hearing Erik whisper her name made her look at him a little worried before she felt his loving hand whip away her tears that managed to escape her stormy sea eyes. " Don't be Erik. If you were to say it was all fake then I would back at the same point as where I was before. I am closer to knowing what happen to my parents... I know that the wolves I have been seeing are werewolves." She felt more normal now knowing. She no longer doubted herself or believe that she was loosing it like most people did.

Lily then felt one of Eriks soothing kisses being planted on her forehead then followed by her nose and knuckles. Whenever Erik planted these loving kisses it both made her feel excited and calm, making her heart race but also her body go numb and want to fall just into his arms. She smiled a little at his comment of her being strong and she shook her head. " I am not the one who took out three drunks and destroyed a cafe." She joked before Erik went to grab her water which she was grateful for him getting it as the taste of vomit still lingered in her mouth. Listening to Eriks words she nodded in agreement. Lily slowly stood up and took a sip of the water, feeling the one last sting of the remaining taste of vomit before brushing her teeth. She then walked into her room, closing the door behind her and changed into a clean pair of jeans and a random grey t-shirt. Stepping out of her room she picked up Eriks jacket and put it on before grabbing her purse. " Sorry to keep you waiting."

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games