Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:31 pm
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Horse
Link to Teepee:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3710555

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating?
Horse tilts her head, blinking back in confusion.

What do you like most about this season?
Horse tentatively shrugs, an unsure look in her eye.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year?
She shakes her head, careful, and paws at the ground with one hoof.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter?
Horse blinks again, unsure of what the question is asking.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter?
Horse shrugs, already starting to pull away.

What do you think of snow?
She shakes her head again, more and more confused with every question.

Participating Soquili: Lien Hua
Link to Teepee:

"The grounds have been, of course, decorated appropriately. There shall be a large feast on the eve of the solstice, of course."

"The cold," Lien answers without hesitation. "While is can be jarring, it can also be refreshing after a long summer."

"Other than preparation for the banquet, I have never spent much time one thing over another."

"Berries, of sorts, or anything that has been hoarded and collected during the harvest."

"Perhaps, watching the snow..."

"There is beauty in it."

Participating Soquili: Mercy
Link to Teepee:

Mercy laughs. It isn't a kind laugh. "Oh well, I do all sorts of celebrating." A cold gleam can be seen in his eye.

"Shall I show you, little bee? It will be quite the fun little game between us."

"Oh well," Mercy says, a maniac grin on his face. "There is so much I do love."

Mercy just laughs. And laughs. And laughs.

"Watch others slowly freeze, starving and cold and oh-so desperate."

Mercy shrugs, uncaring. "You are getting boring now."

Participating Soquili: Cera
Link to Teepee:

"I'm not."

"That everyone is quite." The look she sends is pointed.

"..."

"The same foods anyone eats."

"No."

Crucia doesn't answer, but a faraway almost wistful look crosses her face for a moment before quickly disappearing.

Participating Soquili: Ayame
Link to Teepee:

"Oh, oh!" Ayame says, bouncing on her feet. "I know the answer to this one, I do, I do!"

"Everything!" she says, with a great smile."I love the song and the music and the snow and the colors and the..." She continues on and on.

Ayame stops, thinking for a moment. "Nuuuu, I suppose not. Maybe Mom and Dad do, but I haven't seen them in a few soooo..." She doesn't sound the least bit guilty.

"All the yummy ones?"

"Sledding! Skiing! Buiding...snow stuff!"

"Cold cold fun! Fluffy fluffy fun!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:56 pm
Owner's Name: Tigeria
Participating Soquili: Larkzi
Link to Teepee: [x]

Larkzi cheerfully replied. "I'm Munching on mint grass and looking at the snow piles to run through!"

"hmm," He seemed to take a moment to think. "I like everything! I love snow and watching the two-legs put up odd things."

"OOOhhhh. I try to kick up as much snow as I can!"

"Any kind of grass, but don't munch on pine needles, they are bitter." He made a face while speaking about the pine needles.

"SNOW, SNOW EVERYWHERE!"

"I love it! Its puffy and white and a little cold, but thats ok its fun to try and catch snow like the tiny two-legs."

Participating Soquili: Caidenight

"I'm not sure if I can celebrate, I've been far to busy taking care of the others."

"The calm quiet mornings. Looking out at the horizon covered in snow is peaceful"

"Recount to a friend on how I met a strange stallion that led me to "home"." he smiles. "It is a nice story to remember."

"Mostly grains that have survived."

"I don't think there is."

"Its cold and beautiful, but it melts far to quickly."

Participating Soquili: Dele'Niore

"I've been coerced into celebrating by eating mint grass." Dele'Niore doesn't seem to interested in the questions.

"I don't really know, I suppose its beautiful, but it doesn't feel any different from the rest of the year." He cocks his head to the side as if he's unsure about his answer.

"Well, ponder the past I guess." He seems to become distant.

"Whatever is available." He's definitely not paying much attention.

"Hmm......" He's staring off in to space. "Oh,... I like watching the snow fall."

"I suppose is lovely."

Participating Soquili: Daye

Daye gives a direct answer. "Praying to the Mother Star in thanks of leading me on my quest."

"It is the season I found the individual the Star sent me to"

"I head to the Place and pray in the falling snow to the Star."

"What the Mother Star deems suitable"

"Find frozen lakes and walk across under the heavens above."

"It reminds me of the Star. Beautiful, elegant, and cold. Here only for a short amount of time then gone"

Participating Soquili: Viona

Viona's head tilts to the side. "Celebrating? Festive? Is that like a "party" like the two-legs have.

"Two-legs walk funny." It's hard to tell if she was answering the question. "They wear really funny cloths and stay stuck together."

"Feather grooming!" She begins chirping in incomprehensible syllables.

"Anything edible!"

"Winter? is that a "Festive" thing?"

She doesn't seem to understand the question at first. "OH, you mean fluffy, puffy cloud stuff. I love that stuff."

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:49 am
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi
Link to Teepee: Boop

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "By staying at the Hot Springs with my familiar, Tulio. He wouldn't fly south without me, but he found this cozy spot for us to stay warm amidst the chill of winter!"

What do you like most about this season? "I like the way snow looks, though I can't stand the way it clumps my feathers and makes my bones ache so!"

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Tulio and I have taken to caroling."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "What Tulio can get his claws on, usually. Berries if we can find them, though sometimes I'll settle for chewing on the bark off of trees, though I don't like it much."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Not that I've found yet."

What do you think of snow? "I think... I like it?"

--------------------

Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "With family."

What do you like most about this season? "My son Rosario always comes back to visit me and Bracken around this time of year. I love seeing him and hearing the stories of his travels thus far."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Whatever Bracken and I have managed to save during our harvest. Dried grasses, nuts, berries, anything really."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Well, Bracken has taken to prancing about in the snow, but I'm always so clumsy that as usually stumble and fall in it. These days I usually content myself to watching his antics."

What do you think of snow? "I think it's beautiful and a necessary thing to promote new growth in the earth."

-------------------------

Participating Soquili: Savannah

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "By kicking up my heels and running through the snow!"

What do you like most about this season? "The snow!"

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Well, this is the only real time I actually settle down-but only when it is too cold, even to run about. That's where my blanket really comes in handy. It was my familiar-Ace's-gift to me last year."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Whatever I can find to sustain me through this winter, really."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Romping through the snow of course!"

What do you think of snow? "I LOVE IT!!"

--------------------

Participating Soquili: Rosario

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "With my mother and her familiar in their forest grove."

What do you like most about this season? "Spending time with my mother. I do like making sure she doesn't get too lonely, even with Bracken here for her. I just wish she could have someone to stay with her always."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "I exchange stories with my mother. It's great fun, really."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "My mother is so generous, she let's me eat out of her store. She and Bracken fast through fall so they have more to share during winter, it really is quite impressive."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "I just like being with my mom, really."

What do you think of snow? "It's alright, I guess. At the very least I like it for being the reason I go see my mom. I hate to think of her alone in the cold, even with Bracken."

-----------------

Participating Soquili: Aquila

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "I don't really celebrate..."

What do you like most about this season? "I dunno..."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Keep warm, I guess."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Whatever."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "No."

What do you think of snow? "It's more hassle than it's worth."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:09 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Aspasia
Link to Teepee: link

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? With three awesome bundles of joy! Nothing like starting the season with warmth and love of a new family.

What do you like most about this season? Everything!

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Not yet, but I’d would love to start some new traditions for my family.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Well just the usual stuff I guess. Winter is kind of lean. I suppose if we tried hard enough we could come up with something new.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Yes! Sliding down slopes covered in the white stuff!

What do you think of snow? I love it for the most part. Except maybe when I’m trying to fly in it and it’s super thick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Koralo

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? Festive? I’m not sure what you’re talking about. *totally grinch*

What do you like most about this season? Nothing. Nothing at all. The waters are cold, and the seas are rough.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Tend my garden, but I do that all year around too.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Same as always. Whatever’s around.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Nope.

What do you think of snow? What is this, snow?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Krystallos

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? Any way I can! Parties and festivities. Gift giving is of course a must this season.

What do you like most about this season? The gifts, I think. Particularly well thought out ones.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Do something special for one who needs it.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? The usual things, and sometimes delicacies from other places if I can get them. Ice slushies too are pretty good.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Ice surfing!

What do you think of snow? I think it’s a shame it melts soon as it hits the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Charnette

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? Any time is a good time for a prank. Of course there’s some that are only funny this time of year. Like mistletoe!

What do you like most about this season? The festive and golly good feelings almost everyone has.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? I like to leave hidden gifts for random soq I run across. Nothing big, but who can resist a tiny present?

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Cold ones! Hahaha unless you live in a really warm place.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Snow prints!

What do you think of snow? It’s fun stuff. There’s so much to do with it. Snowball fights and ice racing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Veslorurn

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? Diligently guarding the graves under my protecting and trying to help the spirits to pass on.

What do you like most about this season? The quiet. Almost everything sleeps, it’s almost as if the world is holding it’s breath.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Remember those that have been lost the previous year.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Simple foods while the world renews itself.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Count the snowflakes.

What do you think of snow? It’s a wonderful and deadly thing.

magnadearel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:27 am
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Mizu
Link to Teepee: XxX

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? As the chilled winds swept through his ever changing mane he closed his eyes, "Even in these cold months where the water becomes frigid my Ayelet shall forever warm me".

What do you like most about this season? Breathing outward his breath clung to the air creating a foggy atmosphere when he spoke, "Since arriving in this land I've witnessed these traditions unknown to the sea. Festivities only the kinfolk of two legs can create".

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Standing with a breath of wind he nodded, "I return to my Mistress the Sea".

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Grasses though I will partake in some of the stranger foods the two-leggers make if the aroma becons me".

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Not really other then to keep moving out of the upcoming weather. Some may like this time of year but I am not fond of it".

What do you think of snow? "I could do without".

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Pharoah Atemu

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "Festivities" the Desert King repeated, "I do not partake in this".

What do you like most about this season? "Nothing".

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "As I have stated" he spoke with a strong tone deep as it nearly bellowed, "I do not care for this cold weather nor the traditions that follow".

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Whatever I can locate within the desert areas. What else would I eat?"

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "I wouldn't say fun but I'd eat the snow if it came to survival. Its actual essential when water is scarce".

What do you think of snow? "You can keep it" he snorted, "Only within dire times will I ever consider it useful".

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Brisi

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? The quiet little mare responded sweetly with a smile, "With a celebration of course. The natives here always welcome those from other lands with delectable treats and eye-catching decorations".

What do you like most about this season? "The love" she responded softly, "a herd becomes a family no matter what species you are".

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Nodding she closed her eyes, "I always try and help the others be it decorations, gathering treats, or listening to the tales around the teepee fire".

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Sweets" she responded with a laugh, "Such things are fruits in sugars, cornbreads, even a warm poridge. None of us starve within this mystical season".

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Pondering for a moment she nodded, "Ice Skating of course. Others will roll in the white powder but I'm not ready for that adventure".

What do you think of snow? "Its very pretty topping the trees and the ground. Almost like another world".

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Cerylia

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "Helping my mother raise awareness in the herd of the upcoming weather. Not all are equipped nor knowledgeable to accept "Winter's breath".

What do you like most about this season? "The snow, the cold, the atmosphere" she laughed softly as her eyes shimmered, "I am born of this season in blood and spirit and accept it willingly".

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Let's see" she pondered, "Helping Tirranna prepare for the Winter helps the entire herd. Without forrage, shelter, and water most won't survive in heavy storms".

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Inhaling the coldness that lived within the air she breathed outward creating a small cloud, "Many sweets, warm drinks, and fruits. There is also hay and grasses foraged".

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Be alive" she nodded, "Like my mother and her siblings were are the winter, ice, and snow. My father accepts this willingly and thu we are all content".

What do you think of snow? "I love it and the warmth it brings among others. Not only in festivities but the trust it brings within the herd and strangers alike".

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Celendúin

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "Returning from a long hiatus I would love nothing more than to join my siblings and their children welcoming the wintery winds".

What do you like most about this season? The stallion with eyes deep as ice captured a breath letting it slide along the wind, "We are born of ice and snow therefore we breath as we live within it".

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Nothing really though when we were foals we'd all see which breath could make the biggest cloud along the icy winds". He paused with a lingering guilt, "I miss those days".

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? He paused momentarily, "Unlike most of my kind I do love frozen berries and grasses. There's just something about that wintery zing"

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "My sister and her family will tell you "to live" whih I agree you are not alive unless you believe yourself to be. We are born of the winter so it simply comes naturally".

What do you think of snow? Smiling he nodded, "It is the very presence of my family".

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:21 am
Owner's Name: Lightning Shadow X
Participating Soquili: Zoltan

Fair enough! Just got a lot of work to do. sweatdrop

The dark mornings and the early dark evenings.

Hibernate mostly.

Chocolate, Christmas Dinner.

Walking through fresh fallen snow. <3

What do you think of snow? sweatdrop
LOVE IT. Love watching it fall, love walking through it.

Lightning Shadow X
Hi Lightning ^.^

I've added this for you, but just wanted to add a note that can you please not spoiler your posts in here in the future? <3 It's just that I spoiler posts when I add the bonus stats to show that I've already done the request, so if you spoiler it yourself I might not notice and assume it's already been added!

Thanks,

~Phail <3

(Also congrats on the Soq!)

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:35 pm
Owner's Name: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Participating Soquili: Takala
Link to Teepee: Teepee

She sneers at the mere idea. "I'm not. I have better things to do."

"What do I like?" She scoffs, the sarcasm is heavily apparent in her voice. "I love how it brings everyone closer together."

"No. I hunt, eat, and do what I want in my free time. There's nothing special about the winter season."

"Meat if I can find it. Most creatures are in hiding around the colder seasons. I might have to move to different territory."

"No. I find the cold weather insufferable."

"I hate it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Berith

"Ooooh gosh, I'm spending it with my family of course! I'm going to make all of them gifts and they'll be sure to love them~!"

"Oh, oh, ummmm, definitely the snow! It's so pretty and it just floats down from the sky so gracefully like it's dancing on the wind. Don't you think that's lovely?"

"I don't think my family has many traditions... We do celebrate the lights though! Once the winter solstice happens, our days will get longer again."

"Nothing off from the usual. We just like to eat what's available, though my parents don't trust me too much with picking edible plants."

"I like to bury my dad in snow in the winter. He doesn't seem to like it too much, but he's never told me he hates it, sooooo."

"I love snow! It's the best! It's pretty and fluffy and it just floats in the air."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Thaddeus

"I'd like to spend it with a group of friends. I'm sure there are some foals that need someone to spend it with and I'd be more than happy to be there for them when they have no one else."

"I like how it brings everyone together. It's a wonderful time for community."

"Not particularly. I spend it with my family and lend a hoof to those who need my help."

"Whatever my mother prepares. Nothing like a meal made by ones mother."

"I shaking the snow from trees. It makes such a satisfying sound and it helps keep branches from breaking from the weight of the snow."

"I don't mind it, but I'm not a particularly large fan of how it makes my coat all wet. Cold is one thing, but cold and wet is an entirely different story."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Tourmaline

"Hopefully with plenty of gifts to me. I love receiving presents."

"The fact that presents are given away. I wouldn't have nearly as many baubles in my collection if it weren't for this season."

"I don't think there's anything terribly special. I like to hear all the seasonally appropriate stories there are though, especially the ones about giving presents."

"Only the best, of course. What better season to splurge on some high end foods than the festive season?"

"Anything fun? I suppose I enjoy spending more time by the fires to stay warm. I'm just glad I don't have try and start them myself. I can only imagine how that would make my hair smell."

"I think it's beautiful, like me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Participating Soquili: Fai

"I'll b-be spending it with my family."

"Oh, um, I think all the personal growth opportunities that present themselves are very important. I f-find the festive season rather humbling."

"N-not really. I'm sure the herd will have some sort of plan th-though."

"Standard food, whatever is seasonally appropriate. D-did you know it's better for the en-environment to eat foods that are seasonally grown?"

"I really enjoy playing with my sisters in the snow, e-even if it's a little scary when I can't see what's underneath all the snow."

"It's very pretty and I like that, that the night doesn't seem as dark because of the light reflecting off the surface of the snow. I-it feels safe."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:08 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Wolfheart
Link to Teepee: [X]

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "With lots of merriment and cheer! Tis the season after all!"

What do you like most about this season? "I rather enjoy the sense of kindness and giving that the season brings. It is something that I wish could be seen more often."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "It is a small pleasure of mine but... I do rather enjoy creating small patches of water, waiting for it to freeze together, and then sliding across it at my leisure."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Anything and everything! Foods tend to be far more delicious during the winter. The reason for this eludes me, but I do not quibble."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Playing in the snow. The simplest pleasure of all."

What do you think of snow? "I cannot get enough of the stuff!"

Participating Soquili: Eve Drekk

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "As I always do. I am enjoying the time with my family."

What do you like most about this season? "I honestly cannot say. There are so many things that make the season a lovely one."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "I make it a point to get all of my family members together to exchange stories of happiness from throughout the year."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "My favorite food to eat during winter is a sort of fruit. I do not know its name, but I remember eating it when I was young filly."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "I like watching the snow fall, coating everything in a white blanket."

What do you think of snow? "It is perhaps the most beautiful thing that falls from the heavens."

Participating Soquili: Atieno

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "We are gathering all of the newborn foals and presenting them with presents for the first time! Then we are all going to watch the stars."

What do you like most about this season? "Being with my family. Having everyone I love near me."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Nothing yet. I'm sure that there will be some sort of tradition to develop over time though."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "All of them! I like what the two-leggers call 'apple cider' the most."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "The winter festivals from the traveling herds are lovely. I go to as many as I can."

What do you think of snow? "It's the best! I love running around, rolling in it, and flicking it at my family and friends."

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:04 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Takumi
Link to Teepee: xXx

"Oh I am going to shower my lover with romance. She likes for me to spoil her in new ways."

"How peaceful it is."

"the seasonal flowers are so pretty and I give them to my mate."

"Whatever is in season."

"Playing in the snow."

"Fun but cold."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Kokoro

"we normally just spend time with all of the family. Which is growing and so pretty. The family line is like cotton candy."

"The Romance."

"I will be with my mate. Not sure what he has planned."

"Seasonal plants."

"Playing in snow and enjoying the cool weather."

"Oh it is so pretty. Cold but oh so pretty and fun to play with."

Participating Soquili: Aoi Sukai

"Not sure how I will celebrate."

"It is a romantic time of year."

"Well I am seeing someone so I think I will spend the time with her and shower her with romance."

"Berries and seasonal flowers."

"I like to play on frozen lakes but they have to be fully frozen or they are only dangerous."

"Oh I like to look at it. But from far away. It is too cold for my liking."

Participating Soquili: Toma-Kun

"I will be putting on ceremonies to honor those that came before and the spirits. Things like that."

Thinking on it. "Hmm well I guess I like it because it keeps me busy."

"Just more ceremonies."

"Mainly hunting small pray for the winter."

"Not that I can think of. Maybe when I was younger."

"I guess it is pretty."

Participating Soquili: Mei Koi

Thinking about that as she giggles a bit. "Well I joined a herd and so I will be with them this season. Not sure how they celebrate."

"Oh oh oh that would be the snow on the mountains that are so pretty."

"Nope but I am willing to change that."

"Hmm berries, and whatever I can."

"Play in the snow."

"I love it."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:26 am
Participating Soquili: Shadow

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "I am returning home for the festivities. Holiday themed pranks shall abound!"

What do you like most about this season? "Presents! I am able to both give and receive them to my heart's content."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Truly? I do not have anything special that I do aside from returning home for a short time."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "I am not picky in the least when it comes to food. Place it in front of me and I shall enjoy it thoroughly!"

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Pranks! Truth be told, I can perform them at any time but there are new tools available to me during the winter that I am unable to use throughout the remaining year."

What do you think of snow? "Snow fiiiiight! Erm, that is to say, I love it!"

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:51 am
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X

“Cedric and I have always spent the season with my brother. Its nice to get together for a time.”

“I love the sound of snow crunching under my hooves.”

“We go visiting and make merry.”

“I’ve always managed to put away a little extra for this time of year; but, when it comes down to it, I eat what have to… to survive, I mean.”

“Hmm… snowball fights are a lot of fun.”

“I couldn’t have it all year around, but the season wouldn’t be the same without it.

Participating Soquili: Eluna

“I’m getting together with all of my animal friends and we’re going to have a party!”

“Oh, everything! The snow, getting together with friends, I love it all!”

“YES! Snow frolicing! This is the best time of the year!” She bubbles

“All kinds of stuff, we save lots of food in the fall for winter.”

“Well, make snowquili and play around in it. You only have it in the winter, right?”

“SNOW!” Eluna bounces around for joy.

Participating Soquili: Nexin

“I don’t celebrate.” Nexin scowls.
“Nothing.” The mare states.
“Nothing.” She repeats.
“Same crap I eat every other day.”
“Bodies are easy to hide in the snow.” She suggests.
“It’s cold , wet, and annoying.” Nexin turns away, “We’re done here.”

Participating Soquili: Calaeron

“I celebrate by living life to the fullest. Getting out there and enjoying the world.”

“That’s a difficult one. If I had to choose I’d say the snow.

“Yes. It’s a wonderful time to go exploring and the best time to get to really know somebody.”

“I eat that which is available, when I’m out and about: buds and twigs of woody plants. I’ve saved and preserved food in the past. But this year I didn’t really bother.”

“Certainly. I love to explore in winter, to see how the landscape has transformed. Some places are very difficult to access any other time of the year.”

“Marvellous stuff. Fluffy and white until it warms, turning into water. Was it always snow or did something happen to it in the sky making it that way.”

Participating Soquili: Zak

“Two words: Snowshoe… race.”

“Probably the fresh air. I swear the colder the air the faster I can fly.”

“Everything I do is special.” Zak laughs.

“Pretty much whatever I can get. Food starts to get pretty scarce around this time.”

“Naw. I do whatever I want all year round.”
“Its pretty cool…” The green stallion grins.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:32 pm
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Khaalida

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? We don't celebrate.

What do you like most about this season? The fact that everyone is slow and easier to catch

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Besides purge the snow of it's whiteness with blood? No.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Anyone we can catch.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Nope.

What do you think of snow? It's alright, a bit annoying sometimes but it's very useful.

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Eir

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? If I was currently with my Herd I'm sure we'd be celebrating something or another.

What do you like most about this season? I like the calmness it brings.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? I usually pray to Oneri (omg I can never remember how to spell it) and pray for good health among the Herd.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Whatever we have in storage or I happen to find while foraging.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Not really?

What do you think of snow? I think the snow is a wonderful thing. It represent's purity to me.

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Misha

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? Of course! Just decorating a small tree with some odds and ends.

What do you like most about this season? I like that it brings everyone together.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Not that I can really think of.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Whatever is available really. Nothing special.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Make snow angels of course.

What do you think of snow? It's awesome! I love how it's just so pretty in the sunlight. When the sun does come around anyway.

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Marengo

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? Probably just travel with my family like we've been doing. I don't really celebrate too much.

What do you like most about this season? The snow is pretty.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Not in particular no. Nothing I wouldn't do any other time.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Whatever is available to eat really.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? I like to play on the ice.

What do you think of snow? It's pretty fun stuff. My mother loves it and in turn I kind of do as well.

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Morrigan nic Lir

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? By giving my nephews some odds and ends. They like the strange. (haha, I made a joke XD)

What do you like most about this season? The fact you can give a gift and it won't be seen as weird. Even though the gifts I'm giving are weird.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Nothing out of the ordinary, no.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? EVERYTHING. Well, really just whatever we have. Though, frozen meat pops. Mmmmmm.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Building snow figures! Well. I can't, I don't have the pets feet to do it with. I can kinda manage but I mostly watch familiars build things.

What do you think of snow? Best thing ever!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:36 pm
Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Jonna Baker
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? Mostly in my home, alone.

What do you like most about this season? I suppose the changing of the seasons.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? Drink something warm.... though I suppose I enjoy doing that all year round.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Warmed fruits and well spiced nuts.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Nothing that I can think of I'm afraid. Possibly dressing warmer? I love my jumpers and warm nests.

What do you think of snow? I think it is quite lovely.

===================================

Participating Soquili: Morpheus

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? Just spending quality time with my Totty.

What do you like most about this season? Hmmm, I don't know I suppose its like boring then normal.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? I... whatever I can get?

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? *internally thinking* cuddling with Totty *out loud* Nothing comes to mind.

What do you think of snow? *blinks* s'alright.

==========================

Participating Soquili: Totty Baker

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? Nothing too extreme!

What do you like most about this season? Cuddling with my snookums! *cooes at Morpheus who blushes*

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? *blinks innocently* Nothing that can be said here. I do love me some mistletoe~

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? Spiced nuts! Or sweet treats that we happen to come across in our travels

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? I play spin the knife *giggles* or throw it... whatever is more fun! Though I did cut up a small animal to see what the cause of death was... Morphie wasn't too happy with me when I did that.

What do you think of snow? I think its cold *pouts*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:28 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Sonata Notturno
Link to Teepee: Teepee Here

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "Well, I've clipped several roses from my garden and given them away to my friends and family. Aside from that, I'm really just enjoying the cooler weather and learning new songs from the travelers I happen to meet?"

What do you like most about this season? "Definitely the cooler weather! The snow is very fun in small doses, but I definitely like the change in temperature."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "No, not really? But I am happy to learn of new traditions and games and things, so if anyone wants to teach me, that would be fun!"

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Well, I recently went to festival where they had fresh snow crystals flavored with berry juices? Those were very good... Sometimes the villagers make a warm oat mash, that's very good on a snowy day."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Well, I recently ran into some foals that taught me how to slide down a hillside in the snow? I imagine that would be much harder (and less fun) on grass. So, hill-sliding is my new winter game."

What do you think of snow? "It's fun in small doses, I like the cool crunch and the fun of making paths and patterns in the snow... And I admit I've rolled in the snow like a filly, a time or two... But if I had to deal with it all year around, I wouldn't like it so well. It's dreadfully troublesome to garden in snow!"

Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Otieno Makar
Link to Teepee: Teepee Here

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "Umm, well I'm a bit new here..." *clicks beak nervously* "So, just spending time traveling with friends, to greet those we recently met in the land?"

What do you like most about this season? "Everyone seems quite cheerful, and the festivals and traditions are new and interesting."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Trying new food and speaking with new friends has me very busy."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Strange varieties of berries and greenery and this warm oat stuff is pretty good.."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Find ways to stay warm? I don't fancy the cold, so napping all day works really well..."

What do you think of snow? "Too cold on my feet! I prefer spending time near the hot springs or in some of the structures with warm straw and things on the floor."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:10 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Alejandra

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "Quetzacoatl is having a big feast! I look forward to dining with my friends."

What do you like most about this season? "I adore watching the locals come together with family, loved ones, and friends. There's a special bond that the festive season brings."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "I remember my family." she sighs with a smile, filling with feelings of nostalgia.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? A soft smile warms her face as she thinks of all the foods she's tried since coming to Kawani lands. "There's so many new things I've tried during the winter festival! It seams every year, there's something else to try that I haven't had the pleasure of having had before. Why, just last year, I tried mulled cider for the first time! The sweet aroma, and the spice flavor warms one from the cold. How about you?" she asked politely.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? Alejandra thought for a moment. "It is the only time of year I can watch all the fillies and colts play in snow for the first time. It's such a delightful thing to see them experience the white winter blanket across the land, and see how they react. I remember each one I've seen!"

What do you think of snow? "It's a magical sight to see and hear. Sounds become muffled, causing one to stop and listen to the gentle quiet of the winter white. In my homeland, we did not get snow like we do here."

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games