Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri grinned and looked kind of nervous but he said."I am but a humble servant. I will submit to your wishes. Although I would not argue against your suggestion."He then started to kiss her shoulder and slowly moved to her neck.

Damian nodded to himself and then he looked to Maria."Blood works better than hair. We will start this spell whenever you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:11 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She heard him speak like this and blushed. "Hmmm, are you sure Dimitri?", she asked him. Well letting him kiss her shoulder and neck, before moaning. Of course she gently racked her nails down his chest. Well watching him for his reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria nodded hearing this and nodded. Of course she held out a finger for him to p***k. "I'm ready when you are.", she said with a nervous smile. Yet she was wondering if the male elf from the one night, remembered her. Some of the details got fuzzy from stress but also from when she was on the black market. Drugs had messed with some of her memories more than others.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri nodded and looked deeply into her eyes."I don't know when you will be returned to your time. And I could never imagine me feeling this way for anyone else. I have had that oath for years and never have I been tempted until you stepped into my life. I want to know you more and I want you."He then gently captured her lips again.

Damian took the map down and placed it on the table. He then took hold of Maria's hand and held it over the map. One of his finger nails grew into a claw. He then poked at her finger with the claw and drew some blood. He spoke in a long dead dialect and as the blood drop fell and hit the map it started to move on the map. It stopped on the next continent."They live in the new world."As he was looking he did notice a small amount of blood moving away from the main drop of blood. It was already across the sea and it seemed to be moving in the direction of Damian's castle."Although it seems someone is looking for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked back into his eyes and blushed hearing him speak. Her instincts told her this was his truth. Now she kissed him back and broke it after a couple of minutes. "How about for now we just cuddle? I want us to not go to fast or slow. And cuddling, would help us get used to each other being close.", she said, well looking into his eyes. Though she was suggesting they probably go at it after they cuddled for a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria watched him with curious eyes. When he took a hold of her hand. She saw his finger nail turn into a claw. Of course she winced at the quick and sudden pain. As he spoke in the rather dead dialect, she stuck her finger in her mouth. Mostly to stop the bleeding. Yet when she heard that her family was in the new world she was shocked. But she was more shocked when he said someone was looking for her. Which made her nearly fall, as her knees started to buckle.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimtir smiled."As I said I am your servant. If this is your wish I will not argue."He laid down next to her but he captured her lips again as they were laying down.

Damian caught Maria before she fell."Hey are you okay. I know that this is a surprise seeing someone looking for you."He helped her sit down."I thought that this would be welcome news knowing that there is someone looking for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:58 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She smiled hearing this and let him kiss her as they were laying on their sides now. Blushing she put her hand on his bare waist. After the kiss broke, she buried her face into his neck. "Let's just rest here.", she said, before pecking his collar bone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria looked at him, once she was seated. "I'm happy, just shocked though. I thought most of my family was killed. But, my memories aren't as sharp as they used to be. I'd get drugged when I was on the black market... It's made the memories I tried to remember, when drugged, muddy.", she said, only to look at Damian. Of course she was trying to remember parts of that night where her first kiss was taken. Others were of her parents almost being faceless.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:19 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri nodded."As my lady wishes."He had his hand on her waist. He laid next to her and happily just held her.

Damian smiled and then stood."Well it should take only a few days for whoever it is for them to come within distance. At that point we can go out looking for them."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:34 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She closed her eyes and started to relax. Slowly she dozed back off. Her hand rubbed his waist a bit. For the most part she was in a light sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Damian.", Maria said with a small smile. Though it was clear that she was a bit stressed. But who wouldn't be after learning what she just learned.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri also started to doze off but had his hand on her waist as well and was rubbing her waist.

Damian nodded."No problems. You have been a good friend to me for a few years so this is only a small way of me thanking you."Damian placed a hand on her shoulder. Then he left and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She slept in peace well curled up into him. As she was sleeping, she had some more dreams. These dreams were not just naughty. Yet the rest were of her catching up with Abigail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She nodded hearing him say this before smiling a bit more. After he left, she rested there. Once she felt better, she gone back to her chores. Until Amelia called for her.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri had his own dreams. Most of them were of having a family. Normally he never saw the face of who was his wife. Although now he saw Amelia in that position. He also saw them in a small cottage. He was working as a hunter and he was slowly walking back to the cottage and smiled seeing his children running around. He then smiled again seeing Amelia. He hurried forward and embraced her. Hours later he woke up and yawned. When he felt Amelia next to him he couldn't help but smiling and then leaned down and kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Her not so naughty dreams, were ones of laying in bed with Dimitri. Or they were cuddling outside in simple medieval clothing. Though she saw them also wearing modern day clothing. After what seemed to be a few minutes, was hours. Slowly she woke up and yawned. But that was after she felt a kiss on her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria was doing chores, of course.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri was smiling as he was looking at Amelia."I'm not sure if it morning yet but good morning anyway."He kissed her cheek and slowly the kisses moved towards her ear. One hand was still rubbing her waist.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:02 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She smiled at him and tiredly giggled. Though when he started to kiss her cheek, she was about to kiss his cheek back. Yet when he kissed towards her ear, she gasped and moaned. As she started rub his chest and closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria was doing chores, of course.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri pulled back from kissing her ear. He then placed his forehead against hers."Hopefully that was a good way to wake you up."He then kissed at her neck. One of his hands took hold of her hand.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff