Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:21 am
Camilla savored the taste of the Fire Demon's blood, a sickening delight filled her eyes as she stayed latched on as long as possible.

That wasn't very long however, Andrew's hot wing suddenly broadsides her and knocks her clean off! Staggering sideways, Camilla had every intent of attacking him again. However, before she could, she found herself wrapped up by the Fire Demon's tail! Drat! Her rage poisoned mind hadn't even considered he had a prehensile tail! The bloody red haze in her mind kept her from thinking that deeply and now she was in trouble! Unfortunately, things would get worse yet as well!

Suddenly, the Fire Demon's tail flame turned green like his hands had been! It soon started getting warm where the flames had touched her shoulders. She could feel it now! She knew what he was doing! "Wraaah! Let me go!" she yells furiously almost ferally in fact! She knew this feeling! This sensation of having your energy drained! She'd experienced it several times on her Artifact Quest! She hated it! The feeling of helplessness, the weakness that starts to set in! But it wasn't just that! No! These flames were hurting! She could feel the searing pain of the flames against her skin! "Grah! Let go!" she shouts with fury and pain as she struggles to get away!

The flames weren't charing skin, but they were burning her clothes and causing her pain! Soon, the edges of her clothes were burnt and what wasn't burnt was covered in soot. She continued to struggle as the pain she felt fueled her rage, but finally, the Fire Demon swings around and releases her, flinging her away in the proccess!

Stumbling, she fell pretty hard on her rump. A growl escapes her lips as the Fire Demon approaches her all bathed in flames and heat! He was wrong to assume she feared fire! Slowly, she gets to her feet, her legs wobbled a bit and her breathing was becoming heavy, but a look of rage and defiance burned in her eyes! She would fight! Even if she were charred to a crisp, she'd go down fighting! All logical thought was gone from the Dormouse ghoul at this point. Logic would say to get away from the angry fire demon. It would have been easy enough, with her size, speed, and the chaos, she easily could have gotten away. But Rage and bloodlust consumed her every thought and emotion, plus her own natural determination was coming into play... She wasn't backing down! She would make him pay for the pain inflicted on her!

Taking a fighting pose, Camilla was ready to lunge at the Fire Demon when suddenly! Her eyes widen as a mixture of pain and shock paints her face! "Grah!" she half yelps half yells as a searing pain rakes down her back all the way to the tip of her tail! Instinctively, she went to turn around, but before she even could, she was getting attacked by a barrage of attacks! Sharp claws raked down her sides and soon her front as she turned to properly face her attack her! Unfortunately, that wasn't a good idea as now her front was exposed! Claws slashed and sliced everywhere they could, she tried to protect her face by crossing her arms in front, but even that was in vain!

Finally, the flurry of strikes stop. Scratches and cuts littered her body and her clothes were a mess! What wasn't burnt, likely was in tatters! Eventually she lowers her arms once she was sure it stopped, sharp rage filled eyes glare at her attacker and it didn't honestly surprise her much to see the fanged rabbit boil with the short temper. Her blood stained his claws and soon was staining her clothes as well... The rage had built to a feverish pitch inside her due to all the pain, unfortunately... Camilla was fading fast... The sheer rage in if itself was exhausting and now with her energy drained and her body littered with wounds... she just couldn't last much longer...

"I-I'll-Nheng... I'll make y-you p-pay! Mmm-nnegh! Geh... I'll... M-ak-" She was barely standing and as it was, she begins to sway on her feet... Her vision was doubling due to blood loss and sheer exhaustion... But she refused to fall, she refused to be beaten! Slowly, almost agonizingly so, she raises her fists weakly... However, dizziness soon envelopes her and she begins to stagger. She tried to keep her footing, tried to stay up, but it was a battle she was quickly losing...

Eventually, at long last, her body couldn't take any more and it gives out... "I... I won't... n-nheng..." there was one last stagger in a vain attempt to stay standing before her knees finally buckle... "Ugh..." she groans as she falls to her knees before falling to the ground completely...

She was still conscious, but barely. The wrath continued to scream in her heart and mind, continued to demand she get up and fight! But, her body no longer listened...

phantompanther13
She kinda deserved that... She hates her tail being hurt and there she went and bit his!

Seussi
Ding ding ding! And the Dormouse is down!

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:09 am
:
I am Attacking Shun!

For a long time Sammy stood aside, she had watched both sides bickering she had seen students turn on each other and the heads of the two criminal clans. Her fingers itched, it was an odd sensation that was more akin to one she felt when she was about to pick a fight. At some point she had ditched the fear amplifier at someone else suggestion but now she was wishing she still had it as the itching thought bothered her, she wanted to fight. No she was going to fight!

Strolling in towards the crowd she gave her knuckles a crack Shun was standing right there, just standing there. Looking all Shady and smug. Too damn shady and smug for her sudden angry taste. Her knuckles popped once more and Sammy stepped in flames bursting to life around her left fist.

Without any warning the ghoul caught Shun in his blind spot letting out a heavy left hook.

STATUS INFO
Name: Samantha "Sammy" Lee
Tagert Shun
Dmg: 8
HP: 49/50

Blade Kuroda

Miliardo Kason

chiickadee rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-24)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:11 am
I am attacking MATTHIAS!!

One moment everyone was having a jovial stroll through the blood covered cave, then Danny blinked and the next moment everyone was fighting. Danny liked a good fight, but even she was struck by the fact that this seemed a little odd.

Then there was a whispery voice. In Danny's experience, whispery voices were never good things. And Danny had heard a lot of whispery voices.

She watched Andrew take someone down, but in the confusion and hysteria she mistook Matthias as attacking Andrew alongside Camilla. "Hey!" she called out, rushing over to punch Matthias in the face. "Only person that gets to beat up my cousin is me!!"

Battle stats

Character name: Danny Fitz
HP: 60
Action type: attack
Damage: 6
Target: Matthias
Number of people currently attacking me: 0/3

phantompanther13

seussi

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:13 am
I am attacking SAMMY!!

Lock was very confused by everyone's behavior and even called out a few times for everyone to calm down, but seeing as nobody was listening to him, he sighed and joined the fray. He knew which side he was one; whicever one Shun was on.

"Come on," he mumbled to Lutz. "He'll probably need our help."

Lock was right too, as a zombie ghoul he'd never seen before came up to attack Shun for what seemed like no reason. Lock summoned Voodoo, who was pleased as punch to see all the turmoil going on. He then pulled shadows from his bag and the ground as though it was paint for him to splatter across Sammy. Which he did.

Battle stats

Character name: Lock Blackwood
HP: 40
Damage: 5
Target: Sammy

miliardo kason

blade kuroda

kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:15 am
I am [attacking] SAMMY

After having struck the Black Sands guy, Shun took a step back, gripping his daggers tightly. All of the sudden, a punch came out of nowhere, coming in from his left. Reeling back, he made a reflexive slash out in the attacker's direction as he staggered from the sudden blow, then turned to see who the hell had just assaulted him.

Sammy.

"The bloody hell was that for?" he snapped.

Battle stats

Character name: Shun Kuroda
HP: 18-8+3 = 15
Action type: Attack
Damage: 2+4 = 6
Number of people currently attacking me: 1/3

Miliardo Kason

Kaiyumi rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1 -12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:22 am
I am defending!

Xiu managed to successfully defend herself from the other ghoul's attack but made no move to punch back. She was too busy gritting her teeth as she tried to cling onto that shred of sanity that she had managed to regain. Her whole body seemed to revolt in response, her fingers twitching as she fought against the urge to hurt anyone any further. A sharp, hot pain akin to being shocked by a strong electrical current suddenly burst through her body, forcing her down to her knees.

But then, just as quickly as it had come, the feelings passed. Xiu felt the feelings of anger lift away--not completely, but enough so that she was able to get a good grasp over herself and her feelings. Clutching at her chest, the baku took gasping breaths of air into her lungs, her eyes squeezed shut as she willed her spinning head to slow. She felt absolutely exhausted, but remarkably better now that she had increased access to her own thoughts and body.

When that taunting whisper tried to breeze through her mind again, Xiu was quick to shove back against it. "Nope," she shot back in a flat tone of voice, "You can go away."

Battle stats

Character name: Xiuying
HP: 0 (-5 from autodamage)/60
Action type: Defend
Damage: 10
Target: Self

The Semblance of Unityx

Kaiyumi

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:28 am
:
I am Attacking Shun!

The snap of the blade didn't bother her at all, even as it flew at her she made to block it with her same arm that threw the punch, the damage was minimal and she stepped in again with her off hand jabbing at the reaper.

"Because something about you. I just don't trust." She hissed

STATUS INFO
Tagert Shun
Dmg: 5
HP: 49-6+3 46

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:29 am
I am attacking Black Sands!!

Things were going awry. Even Lutz himself was feeling a little off--there was a strong urge to just attack everyone in sight, as if they had all wronged him somehow. The sensation even encouraged him to hit Lock. Look at him, that....that reaper. Look at him and his dumb glasses and his dumb face, going off to help his dumb pirate mentor--

The urge to attack him was oddly powerful, but rather than actually strike out at Lock, Lutz instead turned to punch a completely random person in the face to alleviate his feelings of aggression before stalking after his friend.

Battle stats

Character name: Lutz
HP: 25 (30-5)
Damage: 5
Target: Black Sands Member

Chiickadeex

Blade Kurodax
forever a pirate

Kaiyumi

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:40 am
I am attacking Lutz!

Hollandaise saw the baku go down through her own folly and turned away. She spotted someone familiar and felt the now-familiar kick in her blood, that blinding rage. She slid through the battle towards him, dodging stray fists and tails. Greeting Lutz with a kick to the back of his knee, she then scooted back a bit, saying nothing, even though an eerie smile crossed her face.

Battle stats

Character name: Hollandaise
HP:4+3= 7/40
Damage: 2+3=5
Target: Lutz
Number of people currently attacking me: /3

kaiyumi
My character is attacking yours!

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:28 pm
I am [attacking] SAMMY

"Is that so?"

Well, he'll show her something she can trust. She could trust him to cut her apart. Gritting his teeth, he shifted in and lashed out with both blades.

Battle stats

HP: 15-5+3= 13
Damage: 5+5=10

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:35 pm
:
I am Attacking Shun!

The short blade sliced at Sammy catching the side of her face as she stumbled back, something shifting under her shirt that would catch Shun's attention. It looked like she was waring something large and heavy under it the more she moved about.

"You stalk around in the dark. But I've seen you. Seen you when things went down and now you're here again. We both always stumble into trouble... but who are you fighting for?"

She rushed forward against snapping out a heavy boot in a kick, a flicker of gold and blue in the lose confines of the tank top. And it sure was a lot more then just a bra in there.

STATUS INFO
Tagert Shun
Dmg: 7+3 = 10
HP: 46-5-10+3 = 29
People attacking me: 1/3

Blade Kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 10 Total: 21 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:50 pm
I am [attacking] SAMMY

"What kind of question is that? I do not need to answer to you. I fight where it counts," he hissed lowly. He brought his arms up to absorb the blow of the kick, but he was already worn down from others attacking him earlier on.

Grunting lowly, he regained his balance, then came rushing back at the undead. Two strikes with his blades. One right after another, with both aiming at her torso.

Battle stats

HP: 13-10+3=6
Damage: 15+6 = 21

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:05 pm
s**t nvm i hecked up  
Kaiyumi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:15 pm
I am attacking Hollandaise!

Of all people to show up, of course it had to be Hollandaise. Of course.

The boil crumpled towards the ground when there was a sudden impact against the back of his knee, leaning back as far as he could go in an attempt to adjust his weight and regain his balance. The moment he realized who the ghoul who struck out at him was, he leveled a flat, irritated glare at her.

"Oh, not you again."

Battle stats

Character name: Lutz
HP: 20
Damage: 0
Target: Hollandaise
Number of people currently attacking me: /3

The Semblance of Unity
My character is attacking yours!

Kaiyumi

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:24 pm
:
I am Attacking Stupid NPC Witch Who Ruined Everything!!

Two stabs to the chest, a heavy blow from the side that she didn't realize was coming from Lock. The ghoul staggered and stumbled a bit. "I fight... to... protect." She hissed as she reached into her shirt pulling out a heavy gold lock. A rune of Protection burning in the middle, bright and blue around all the red. There was another flash and the blade appeared in Sammy's hand glowing brighter then the locket before. There was a long pause as Sammy considered what was going on. Slowly her attention turned towards the witch from earlier just past Shun and a moment of clarity struck.

This was all wrong.

"...Shun, I've made.... this..." she hissed, "You're not the problem." Her eyes of fire narrowed on the witch. "They are."

With that she dashed past the reaper dragging her blade in the ground kicking up sparks as she rushed down the witch.

STATUS INFO
Target The Witch From Earlier Who Ruined Everything and Lied
Dmg: 5+5=10
HP: 11-5+3 = 9
Using: ??? Protection Artifact ???

Blade Kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash