Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
🍬Longest Revolution:Gaia thread ever!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:11 pm
Another gold generator. And GC gift cards in the marketplace.

Yeah I have a bad feeling about this.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:27 am
Pwnder

Hey there, i just though I would let ya'll know that the event forum seems to still be locked. The link in the announcement takes you to a "You are not authorized to view this forum" page. Just wanted to ring it up because others might be confused.  

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:36 am
lief_7
Pwnder

Hey there, i just though I would let ya'll know that the event forum seems to still be locked. The link in the announcement takes you to a "You are not authorized to view this forum" page. Just wanted to ring it up because others might be confused.

Fixed. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:00 am
Marc Gosgosh

Thanks for the stargazing item heart

I knew immediately that it would match perfectly with my starry/gold avatar.
How do I look? *catwalks* razz  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:17 am
Pwnder
Marc Gosgosh

Thanks for the stargazing item heart

I knew immediately that it would match perfectly with my starry/gold avatar.
How do I look? *catwalks* razz

I cant say for sure what others might see, but to me it's very beautiful.
It reminds me of my summer holidays in Croatia with its clear night skies. Should have seen them.

That was -surprise, surprise!- the reason I wanted that item in the first place. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:52 pm
I bought my first office chair. So comfy. Office Depot has a sale going on for tons of them. I saw this one in the store the other day and I liked it, it is white. Didn't think I'd go in there today and see it half off! I bought it, yay. I deserve this damnit emotion_donotwant  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:45 pm
I just found a jounal post that was written 4 days ago, by the person who led me and our friends to Gaia back in 2004! He was on a nostalgia trip apparently and left this little gem. I found it when I went to subscribe to Lanzers journal today.

It blows my mind that I will have been here 14 years in March, 1 week in fact. I was a bit happy to see a post from one of the friends I migrated here with so long ago. The group of us shared our Gaia experiences together for about a year. Watching the site grow when personal vends were introduced, guilds were introduced. The first Rejected Olympics, the Holloween Zombie invasion, getting a Complex##### item from a gift box, getting a flying gift box, questing for the Barton Boutique Fairy Wings @ 40,000g, it was tough times back then. I remember buying my first MCs back then and it was the Penguin Slippers, so I gave one set to one of our friends Perry the Penguin, lol. After that I collected them every month and was happy to do so because the money was considered a donation and the site just kept getting better and better all the time. *sigh* nostalgia

I must do a personal event for my anniversary soon heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:44 am
It took me 3 hours to get over really wanting to buy Exorvixens.

So glad the dark side didn't win over. crying  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Silverstar_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:09 pm
Is this the place to report the bad news that bad things have happened to Michelle Chiba recently?

For that matter am I allowed to go show specific links that explain more about the situation thus far?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:29 pm
Silverstar_Cross
Is this the place to report the bad news that bad things have happened to Michelle Chiba recently?

For that matter am I allowed to go show specific links that explain more about the situation thus far?

Suppose here is as good as any cool  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Silverstar_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:37 pm
Pwnder
Silverstar_Cross

Suppose here is as good as any cool

Had to make sure, don't wanna be banned for showing in those links after that Dark Lord Scholfeld went haywire.

So if anyone goes on Tumblr would they mind signal-boosting by this post?

Or reblog this version of the same post, which got reblogged more often oddly enough?

Either way, clicking on either link will explain a lot on what went wrong, blame Chiba's nephews and nieces for starting the mess that led to this matter.

If anyone goes on Paypal, they're welcome to lend a hand, Chiba's been left with $675+ dollars' worth in terms of expensive bills she's left to pay out,no thanks to them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this guy's face is getting on my nerves and I want to punch him evil  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Silverstar_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Pwnder

Why can't we see the image itself of this one?

Also you saw the link?
I can make a thread that talks more about this, but you know anyone who lives in Oklahoma?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:20 pm
Silverstar_Cross
Pwnder

Also you saw the link?
I can make a thread that talks more about this, but you know anyone who lives in Oklahoma?

It's that pink haired dude featured for the Monthly CI knop, on the front page.

I'm in Texas so no, I don't know many people at all really, total recluse IRL when I'm not working 55hrs a week. gonk  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Silverstar_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:23 pm
Pwnder
Silverstar_Cross
Pwnder

Also you saw the link?

It's that pink haired dude featured for the Monthly CI knop, on the front page.

I'm in Texas so no, I don't know many people at all really, total recluse IRL when I'm not working 55hrs a week. gonk

Oh, so that's who he is.
---
I'm not sure if Tigrosharu is already at Texas or not as of yet, you could ask her about that sometime, she's trying to move to California, Washington State or New Mexico if at all possible due to her dad being a Jacka$$ lately, long story really.

Also so much for that idea being so 'easy' to solve then and there, what about anyone else maybe? sweatdrop

🎭Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff