Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:32 pm
Shadow - Dragon
In almost ALL the games all eight badges are needed to get to victory road, all except Hoenn. Is that true here as well or can we access all victory roads for training?

You may train in victory road no matter how many badges you have. However, you will need all 8 badges of that region to challenge the Elite 4, though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:50 pm
Since at this point there isn't exactly a suggestion box thread, I guess I'll ask it here. Perfectly fine with a "no" or "not now" answer, just figured I'd ask. Any chance you guys might consider the ports/ships as another option for traveling between the regions? I know it wasn't one in the other guild, but one, one extra travel spot shouldn't hurt things much (if at all), and two, since it seems like every region has at least one major port town/city, it makes a bit more sense - at least to me - than trains that go across the ocean to island regions and the like. XD  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:09 am
Is there any achievement rewards on the Pokedex achievement for starters. I also noticed there were no titles either, can we offer suggestions like "All Washed up" for collecting all water starters? Or "Stay Out of the Tall Grass" for collecting all grass starters.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:51 am
Lia Syuki
Since at this point there isn't exactly a suggestion box thread, I guess I'll ask it here. Perfectly fine with a "no" or "not now" answer, just figured I'd ask. Any chance you guys might consider the ports/ships as another option for traveling between the regions? I know it wasn't one in the other guild, but one, one extra travel spot shouldn't hurt things much (if at all), and two, since it seems like every region has at least one major port town/city, it makes a bit more sense - at least to me - than trains that go across the ocean to island regions and the like. XD

o vo We're always open to suggestions and the like! I'll try and make sure to mention this for discussion, since it would possibly make things easier to travel between regions if there were another option. I can't say when we'd be able to get a definite consensus on it or implement it (due to school. Hopefully most of us will be a bit more free from that soon >w> ), but we definitely encourage people to make suggestions x3

Shadow - Dragon
Is there any achievement rewards on the Pokedex achievement for starters. I also noticed there were no titles either, can we offer suggestions like "All Washed up" for collecting all water starters? Or "Stay Out of the Tall Grass" for collecting all grass starters.

There actually are achievements for collecting all the starters, but if you mean just spotting them and getting a pokedex reading on them, I'm not to sure, since that can kind of easily just be said and done. I think there are plans for something like that for more difficult-to-get pokemon, like legendaries, but I can't say for sure on other things.

As for titles (and confirming this), I'll leave that up to Spec, since the achievements are her department : > But I hope I helped clarify a little, at least? ^^;;

SpectralEternity

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:23 am
Shadow - Dragon

Yes, there are achievements for catching/collecting starter pokemon! Or, more specifically there will be. I have some slots in the achievements saved for that specifically but as you pointed out, they're unfinished >w> I'll be working on those more when Im finished with this school quarter, as well as a few other projects of mine, but I do love the titles you suggested! I would love to add those <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:39 am
I have a little question that was on my mind all day yesterday...

As far as Pokemon appearances go, would adding accessories (Like say a hat or necklace) involve the use of a Crystal Shard? I would think not, but I figure I'd ask ahead of time. (Regardless the idea I had in mind involves a Crystal Shard, but it's good to know just for like.. future reference.)

Alexdria Tivola

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:49 am
Alexdria Tivola

As far as Pokemon appearances go, would adding accessories (Like say a hat or necklace) involve the use of a Crystal Shard? I would think not, but I figure I'd ask ahead of time. (Regardless the idea I had in mind involves a Crystal Shard, but it's good to know just for like.. future reference.)
No it doesn't involve the crystal shards to dress your pokemon up so long as the item in question isn't a apart of the pokemon to begin with such as Sylveons" ribbons. It generally a good idea though to make a note in the pokemon data that its dressed up rather then a "shiny" unless the item is an in-game held item.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:54 am
SpectralEternity
Questio of my own cap ^__^ Whats your rulling on joined ownership of a pokemon ? Iv been thinking that IF i let Yukie live he will be under Sonoko's care and thus have to forfeit some of his pokemon over to her for keeping until its clear he's not longer affiliated with Team Royale. To that end Pokemon such as his Starters and his main fighters might need to be in her care off and on.

They wouldn't be in her party EVER so no Exp gain from her posts just so you know.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:00 am
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
SpectralEternity
Questio of my own cap ^__^ Whats your rulling on joined ownership of a pokemon ? Iv been thinking that IF i let Yukie live he will be under Sonoko's care and thus have to forfeit some of his pokemon over to her for keeping until its clear he's not longer affiliated with Team Royale. To that end Pokemon such as his Starters and his main fighters might need to be in her care off and on.

They wouldn't be in her party EVER so no Exp gain from her posts just so you know.

That seems fine to me :0 Just make note that sonoko has the pokemon in her possession, and no like, sharing of PC boxes. I have no problem with you trading the pokemon back and forth between the characters and claiming them as joint possession though!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:17 am
Alexdria Tivola

No it doesn't involve the crystal shards to dress your pokemon up so long as the item in question isn't a apart of the pokemon to begin with such as Sylveons" ribbons. It generally a good idea though to make a note in the pokemon data that its dressed up rather then a "shiny" unless the item is an in-game held item.

Okay cool. What I had in mind was pretty much a Pikachu with a Fievel hat. (From American Tale/Fievel goes west) But with the Crystal Shard I was going to make the Pikachu look like Fievel as well...

I blame my nieces for this idea.

Alexdria Tivola

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:33 am
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

That seems fine to me :0 Just make note that sonoko has the pokemon in her possession, and no like, sharing of PC boxes. I have no problem with you trading the pokemon back and forth between the characters and claiming them as joint possession though!
Ok thanks cap. Ill keep Yukies pokemon in her inactive party. But that's not for quit some time and only if i let him live other wise the pokemon are going to be split among their original owners or just given to new owners throughout the guild sweatdrop I really only plan for him to have 15 or 20 pokemon total.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:36 am
Alexdria Tivola
Alexdria Tivola

Okay cool. What I had in mind was pretty much a Pikachu with a Fievel hat. (From American Tale/Fievel goes west) But with the Crystal Shard I was going to make the Pikachu look like Fievel as well...

I blame my nieces for this idea.
Oh my childhood tingles crying that idea is awesome ! You should totally make a theme to get Plusle & Minun and do a Chip and Dale theme emotion_kirakira  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:46 am
SpectralEternity
So odd little plot question. I know ele and prince said it was against the rules in PHL, but this isn't PHL and i want your take not theirs.

Can a person battle a gym leader as an unofficial gym battle ?
IE an NPC battle using a gym leader for said battle ? No rewards aside from Exp. Done when no one is battling said gym leader of course.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:10 am
SpectralEternity
So odd little plot question. I know ele and prince said it was against the rules in PHL, but this isn't PHL and i want your take not theirs.

IE an NPC battle using a gym leader for said battle ? No rewards aside from Exp. Done when no one is battling said gym leader of course.

Hmmm, interesting! Sounds like a fun plot~ I think I wouldn't have any problems with that, as long as their pokemon levels follow the normal level limit of the area you're in, and you don't give yourself the TM/HM and badge rewards since its an unofficial battle. Gym leaders have lives too, they're normal trainers, they like to occasionally travel the world and battle people with their own pokemon not set aside for their badges, so yeah, sounds good to me :0  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:13 am
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Hmmm, interesting! Sounds like a fun plot~ I think I wouldn't have any problems with that, as long as their pokemon levels follow the normal level limit of the area you're in, and you don't give yourself the TM/HM and badge rewards since its an unofficial battle. Gym leaders have lives too, they're normal trainers, they like to occasionally travel the world and battle people with their own pokemon not set aside for their badges, so yeah, sounds good to me :0
Well me and Wolk will be moving Ohm and Ko to Sunnyshore so i figured id see about having Ohm battle whats-his-depressing-face ( most likely to lose ) while he's there for a little training. No rewards aside from Exp though. And i can keep him within the Lv's im sure.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games