Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:21 pm
Talia Azkaban
Human/heartless weilder
Solaris keyblade sword
"I fight till i win and live till darkness ends."
User Image

It kinda makes Talia nervous when Jasper looks at her about jax whereabouts. Her eyes observed the two brothers alike and rolled her eyes over again. Immediately, her heart starts to pound on her chest. She has to the tell the truth because Jasper probably trust her but jax will get upset. There just no save jax because he should be correct for doing what he did.

"A little problem he caused, he push Misty onto the floor and told her to be quiet or she lose her fangs. Then some guy named Allister also got bumped by Jax." She looks away at both of them and prepared for what is ahead, knowing that jax would resent her for snitching.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:32 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

Jaster rubbed his head as Talia told him what happened.
"Well.....as long as he didn't kill anyone or defang Misty, I guess its alright. He is still trying to adapt."

Jax was shocked and dumfounded.
"Wait what? No fights about it this time?"

"Nah, not this time." Jaster said as he placed his hand over his chest, where a heartless medallion was.
"your adjusting, trying to find why we haven't merged back together when we could have already. Its.....well...." he sighed
"rather confusing."

He slowly stood up and walked to a barrel that held bamboo sticks. He handed one to Talia.

"so....now we can train. I will admit, im not the best, but I have been doing this for a while."

"heh, those who can't do, teach." Jax laughed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:00 pm
Talia Azkaban
Human/heartless weilder
Solaris keyblade sword
User Image

well it sure did not bother Talia, if Jasper not going to punish Jax. so she went with it and grabs the Bamboo stick from Jasper. she need some training but did not ask for the best training. jasper is little worn out of energy from teaching then perhaps, her training would be easy today. she got something better to enhance her skills.

"Would it be okay, if both of you help me train?'' she asked when she knows that it will be hard fighting with Jax.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:07 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

Jaster looked at Jax.
"its your choice."

"since she asked, sure." Jax saying grabbing a bamboo stick and breaking it in half over his knee

"Dude, why'd you break the stick, don't you like using one weapon."

"not if I can help it." Jax said

He looked at Talia,
"you make the first move."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:24 pm
Talia Azkaban
Human/heartless weilder
Solaris keyblade sword
User Image

as soon as she got the approval from both of them, she closed her eyes and summons her keyblade. the dark black and blue keyblade launched into the ground of the floor as she picks up. her eyes up again then she disappear and appear back of Jax hitting him with her keybalde.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:07 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

Jax heard Talia coming from behind him, when she hit him, he disappeared and hit Jaster in the chest.

Jaster skidded and hit the wall hard. He got up shaking off his pain before leaping a aerial attack at Jax.

Jax turned towards Jaster again and hit him with both sticks straight in the heartless mark.

Jaster fell hard, he was gasping as if that broke several ribs. His form changes into a heartless.

"Heh, I knew you were heartless, Jaster, but I didn't think you'd become one." Jax laughed before turning to Talia.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:34 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi walked into the classroom, seeing that there were already people inside. She noticed Jaster first for some reason, maybe because they had sparred that one time. She didn't mind their presence however and walked over to the teacher's desk, sitting down and resting her arms on the desk. She watched them spar, seeing as there was nothing else to do for now. While watching their sparring session however, Tsuyoi couldn't help but notice the name plate on the desk. She reached for it slowly, grabbing it to look at the name on it, Jaecen Light. Even though she had expected his name to be there, she couldn't help but feel even worse than she already is.

[OOC: ]
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:11 am
Talia Azkaban
Human/heartless weilder
Solaris keyblade sword
User Image

Talia disappears and then hits Jax with the stick infront of him. she looks down at Jaster."Come on, we just warm up."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 am
kimi23loveheart
Flippy Flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

Jax moved a little backwards after being hit with the stick.
"heh, your keeping up with my speed, good."

Even though Jaster was all black like a heartless swallowed his body, blood was coming from his mouth. He wiped it off and got up with a bit of a groan coming from his mouth, the darkness around him disappeared.

"yeah, I know. I just taught a class and when you got in, I was meditating"

He watched Tsuyoi walk in. He looked to Jax and Talia,
"Continue fighting."

He walked up to Tsuyoi, he looked sad.
"yeah....it never gets easier when someone has to leave, at least we know he'll be coming back, unlike Lillith." he sighed saying that name.

Jax looked to Talia and lept at her
"well you heard him, lets continue."

Misty was passing by with Allister
"and this is the advanced sparring class, the teacher just left so he could learn a spell to save his daughter, the blue haired girl in the infirmary. He left Jaster in charge, Jax is his nobody, Jaster's normally calm....for now, while they are separated, they can't time travel, which is a good thing."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:04 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi broke out of her thought of Jaecen when Jaster had approached. She put the name plate down and chuckled, "Yeah..you're right...but," she fixed her hat to hide her eyes, "..I can't help but worry about him...you know him, he always gets himself injured somehow..." She then looked over at Misty who was showing some guy around, however she didn't mind them long.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:03 am
kimi23loveheart
Flippy Flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

Jaster softly sighed and nodded.
"I know the feeling. I haven't seen Lillith in a few years, the last time I did, she had a child...I didn't get to spend any time with her, she said I was still a child....I think that day....I lost her. I know she lives...but...well....she left a big impression on me and Jax over there. He became almost as cruel as her dark side, but he's not cruel if he doesn't want to be."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:33 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaster, then at Jax, feeling kind of sorry, "Ahh...well," she then looked at Jaster, "Sorry to have...reminded you of such a horrible past.." She then rubbed her head, "I guess I should just stop moping and get over the fact that I won't see Jaecen for awhile huh?" she said, letting out a sigh, "Easier said than done..." she said to herself. She shook her head, and looked out the window, "Maybe I should..do something to take my mind off of him?"

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:35 pm
kimi23loveheart
Flippy Flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

"that would be wise, although it is a hard feat to completely get your mind free of anyone." Jaster sighed and then rubbed his chest.

"I hate to say this, but if I get any more of those hits, I may end up in the infirmary. Its one thing to teach and not get horribly beaten up, but its another when the beatings sent one to the infirmary. Heh, I don't go as often as Light, but I do go."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:07 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded at Jaster's suggestion, maybe she would go walking around the school courtyard and get some fresh air later.

She then looked at Jaster who seemed to be a bit sore from sparring, raising her eyebrow at him. She rested her chin on her palm while her elbow rested on the table, "You do know that during sparring sessions, you're not supposed to actually hit each other hard, right?" She then folded her arms, leaning back onto the chair, "You said something similar during our last sparring session with Shino them...remember?" she said with a smirk.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:36 am
kimi23loveheart
Flippy Flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

"I know that, but Jax is my nobody and he's been having a bone to pick with me for years." Jaster sighed placing a hand on his chest, he felt the bones crunch.
"damn...urgh....I think I will have to go to Sasha....I think my ribcage broke."

Jax stopped from attacking Talia and looked at looked at Jaster and Tsuyoi.
"OH please, man up will ya? I didn't hit you that hard, only about a bag of bricks." he grinned cruely.

He then hit Jaster again with his wooden practice weapons

Jaster hit the wall hard, this time leaving a impression. He started to bleed from the nose and mouth

"and that isn't even my full strength.."

Jaster fell off the wall and grasped onto the desk.
"oh yeah.....im going to the infirmary. I hate to say it but..." he looked at Tsuyoi with sad eyes.
"You may have to teach both classes, at least until a substitute appears."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games