Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

Ynnep

Sparkly Bear

12,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:36 pm
GokuXVegeta yaoi doujinshi....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:29 pm
Moonlight_Shadow12
][.Adnamac.][
I think my first introduction to the genre was 'Gravitation'. XD And if not that, then it was FAKE. I can't remember which one came first because we got them at about the same time. XD

In response to your poll...I'm actually not a really big Graviatation fan.
-waits to be hit by thrown objects- But I LOVE FAKE. <3
I think that is so cool because my friend magen has Fake and she loves reading it I showed her my manga called OTRFKS and she really liked it alot so oneday am going to have to get her to buy the manga because am sure she will enjoy having her own copy. I know this is a little off topic but have you ever read Golden Cain?

yes ive read golden cain but it was a while bak al;so my ist would b gravitation then it was desire then my alltime fav jazz i do like fake book 7 an 8 best out of the whole fake series but i have em all and read em all over an over again you kould say im obssed  

Lovetts Meat Pie

envys_pet_neko2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:38 pm
My very first yaoi pairing was Kai & Rei from Beyblade heart I think they will always be my favortie~ whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:46 pm
My first was Eerie Queerie! I think that was the first for a lot of people. I was sad that it was only 4 volumes. I felt like there was more to be told. cry  

MarvelousMinerva

Benevolent Phantom

Nellynae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:55 pm
In anime, my first was Sukisyo! It's not my favorite anymore, but I still love it. :3 As for manga... I can't remember... maybe Lost Boys? Nowadays I've been hooked on Demon Diary and Il Gatto Sul Gi, but I still hold it close to heart. I think this is mostly just boy's love, though. I haven't read or seen many yaoi things since I'm still too young and can't get it for myself. o_-

My first taste of BL in general thoguh was a Harry Potter fanfic about RemusxSirius... it's still one of my favorite pairings ever. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:50 am
My first yaoi was..

When I was 10, my sister made me read a Saiyuki Yaoi. Rated Lemon. I was scarred. o__o;

` M a n g o

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:02 am
Let's see... my first dose of it would be when I was in my InuYasha faze. I remember searching the net for some pictures and I found... Inuyasha and Sesshomaru... @.@ To say the least I was scared. Though that was my first experience seeing yaoi, my first time actually seeing some and liking it would be from about a year ago; when I was first introduced to Ouran High School Host Club. The pairing? HikaruxKaoru, of course. I was afraid at first, but then I read this fanfiction... and I was forever convinced that yaoi wasn't that bad. And I am now a raving yaoi maniac. Well, not really. I'm kinda in the middle.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:21 pm
gravitation!!! well see i used to be an action anime loveing boy, and i hated yaoi........
but then i read gravitation and i was shocked to find i liked it!!!!
so i secretely read it like constantly(fears being teased by other guys)
heart heart heart yuki heart heart heart  

sorrowolf

Inuyasha-Loves-Me-13

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:50 am
Kitschy
I think my first of the genre (besides doujinshi) was Gravitation. I still like it pretty well, but there are better ones.

Ya same here, My favorite one though was SukiSyo.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:48 pm
Twas La Esperanca. Even though it's not actually 'yaoi'. But it does say 'yaoi at the bottom of the front cover. That and it's excruciatingly drawn out...over 6 books and there are more to come. ITS SO FRUSTRATING TO SEE GEORGES AND ROBERT BE SO RETARDED.  

Aeriael

Greenkat

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:08 am
Level C heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:47 am
My first Yaoi???

If anime it's Sukisyo....
I just started reading yaoi manga... so... Ousama Game or in English King vs. Prince.... and I only own 1 Yaoi manga... which is sad... T^T ... The title is 'Hidden Heart' i think.. (is typing in front of family members who didnt even know what Yaoi means and I don't want to change that...)

I've been reading fictions ever since I first read my first Yaoi manga... whee  

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:51 pm
My first yaoi series was Gravitation(Even though it's not really yaoi it's just homoerotic shoujo) it was still my first because I thought it was yaoi :p I don't actually remember what my first yaoi was actually.

I know my first yaoi pairing was Quatre and Trowa in a fanfic.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:12 pm
Gravitation. Thank you.  

Saku The New Moon

6th_Avenged

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:42 pm
Gravitation.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers