Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was now sure that he made a mistake by deciding to come to this island. He could feel evil here and all he wanted to do was to get back to his ship and sail away. But now he and those that followed him couldn't seem to find their way back. If they didn't leave soon he was sure that their might be a mutiny around the corner.

Damian could understand he wanting to help people. Her mother often would have risked her life to save as many people as she could."Heh it seems that you and your mother share a trait by always wanting to help people. Well then follow me. The majority of demons on this island will come after us since we have more power. They will want to try and absorb our power after killing us so Marius and those that had followed him will be relatively safe for now but we need to hurry. The more we kill the less likely they will want to kill us and move to some targets that will not be so hard to kill. Oh and the overall concentrated power on this island will limit our magic so we have to get the center of the island quickly. There is a temple their that will make this island lie dormant for another couple centuries."Damian then started to walk off towards the temple.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:01 pm
Awella Hawk

She was a bit shocked hearing the praise from him. But her urge to kill was growing as she kept attacking the demons that came near. "Fine, fine!", she said and ran close to him, her light body allowed her to keep up with his long legs. Now she killed more demons without a second thought. Now she some how ran into Damian's back side by accident. As she thought of the romantic like times with both Damian and Marius.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius listened to the arguments on which way to go for a couple more minutes then grew tired of it and said."Alright enough from the lot of you. We will find our way out of here you have my promise but we will only do it if we are calm."His words seemed to have some effect on them and they calmed gradually."Okay now that you have calmed down let's get moving. I think it might be a bad idea to stay in one place for to long."

Damian cut down any demon that approached him. He felt her run into him but didn't comment. Eventually he stopped and cocked his head to the side and seemed to be listening for something. After a brief moment he grabbed Awella from around the waste and brought her back to his chest then he placed a hand over her mouth he leaned down and whispered into her ear."Keep quiet."He then moved both of them so his back was against a nearby tree and peeked around the side of the tree as if he was looking for something. Then he saw two people standing nearby. His mouth moved into a silent snarl and then whispered into Awella's ear."Looks like a couple Titans are here. This is a problem. I don't know if I can win against two."Then he transferred some knowledge to Awella."The knowledge I just sent directly to your mind will set this island into a dormant state. All demons will become dormant as well. Once they are go find Marius and lead him back to the ship and set sail even if I'm not there."He then let go of Awella before taking a deep breath then bought out his swords and charged the titans.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:39 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and let out a quiet yelp, but it was most in her head. Blushing she felt him hold her so close. Though she nodded stiffly and gone where he told her to. But her thoughts were loud and a bit distracting, though she killed any demons whom ran head on at her.

A good twenty minutes later she got to the alter. Now she did when Damian instructed to, though her hands were shaky. Oh, by the time this ended, she needed a good drink and a good dance.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius and those that had followed him felt a haze leave their body. It was a weird sensation but they knew immediately what had happened to them. There was a spell on the island that if you didn't have some degree of a magical defense then they would have fallen into the spell as well. Now Marius saw a temple in the distance. He was sure that it might be important."Lads head back to the ship. I'm going on towards that temple. I'll see if there is something that might be useful there."Marius didn't wait to hear objections and started towards the temple.

Damian was now hurting badly. Fighting one Titan normally tired him and he never left without serious injury. Now he was fighting two he did manage to inflict injury upon the Titans. But it wasn't any serious injury. They laughed as they tossed Damian around without any serious trouble. Damian might not be able to beat them but he could keep them busy long enough for Awella, Marius and his crew to escape. With that thought in his mind he stood up again and again no matter how badly he was hurting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:20 pm
Awella Hawk

Finally she got done what was needed and saw Marius coming up now. She looked at him,"Marius, we leave now!", she said and grabbed his arm tightly. Now she pushed him the way she came from,"Get to the ship or so Lord help me I'll stick a gun up your a**!", she said before pushing him down a sandy hill towards his ship. With out much thought she summoned her wings before flying off in the direction she sensed Damian. By the time she got there she managed to land in a palm tree and found a coconut before tossing it in the air, which she shoot with a bit of trouble but it was like her body knew what and when to do. She shot the Titan in the eye before jumping down and rolled before spring to her feet from a fifty foot drop. Her wings flickered a bit as she felt the need for them. Yet she used her magic in a selfless way.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:41 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was approaching the temple when Awella told him they had to leave."Wait what?"Then she pushed in the direction of the ship and while he didn't like being told what to do he could tell that something bad was going to happen so he went back to the ship.

Damian's body was now moving on it's own reacting to the threats it sensed. He was hurt badly and wasn't sure how he was standing up. Then he heard a Titan yell in pain and was covering his eye. Damian then sensed Awella as did the Titan who turned towards her. That gave Damian an opening in which he managed to freeze the Titan in time for a couple minutes. The other Titan attacked Awella viciously screaming at her that he would make her feel worse pain than he was. Damian did the same to this Titan and then grabbed hold of Awella and then transported them to the ship which Marius had just finished preparing to set sail.

Marius saw Awella and a heavily damaged Damian appear from thin air. He also saw Damian collapse onto the ship and a pool of blood collecting around him. If something could do that to Damian Marius never wanted to meet. They set sail immediately and were a good distance from the island when the Titans were unfrozen. In that time Damian had regained consciousness and moved to the front of the ship and everyone else hadn't tried to stop him they just left him to his own means of feeling himself.

Damian slowly got to work stitching his wounds closed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:54 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Damian after everything seemed to be a blur. Now she got up with a dizzy head and looked at the remaining crew and the Captain. Going up to Damian she carried a stool in one hand and then set it down. "Damian, if you don't let me help with the wounds; I swear I'll be a bigger thorn in your side.", she said well pushing him onto the stool. Like the other day, she stitched him up despite protests. Her sternness was her own yet like her Mothers. But her 'sense of humor' was more cruel and violent based like a Harpy. As she stitched him up she did not notice the use of her powers of healing him even though it was a tiny bit.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius apologized to those that he brought on that near suicidal adventure they had. He then went and set them on course for Tortuga again.

Damian knew what was going to happen when he saw Awella with the stool so he didn't bother arguing. He let her stitch his wounds. He also noticed her using a bit of her power to heal him."Awella I need to know why you would risk your life for mine. I have no one that would care if I was gone and I doubt I'll ever find one but you will. So why risk your future for someone that doesn't really have a future?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:18 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and racked her knuckles over his forehead,"Moron, who else would teach me how to control my powers?", she asked in a shaky voice as she felt tired now. It was clear she used more magic then she was used to. Standing up, she forced herself and fell against the railing to keep from falling on the deck. "Besides, I don't see my future yet I know I have to live to survive for my purpose, what ever it is.", she said. Now she fainted and was out like a light.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't react when she racked her knuckles on his forehead. But when she fainted he immediately picked her up and then took her to Marius."She needs rest."

Marius nodded. He then took hold of Awella when Damian handed her to him. Marius then brought her back to his quarters and laid her down on his bed. He tucked her in and then he left to continue with finishing the job he was doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She was still out of it when Marius put her in bed. Though she woke up some time later, groaning she rolled onto her stomach. Now she put her face into a pillow and breathed in Marius's scent with out much thought, which relaxed her. Yet so did Damian's scent that was stuck on her skin.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius eventually went back to check on Awella to see if she was up or if she was resting comfortably."Awella are you up?"Marius moved closer and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Damian was in the crow's nest when Evelyn climbed up."Damian I need to apologize for not being on that island. My crew contacted me telepathically and the said that I was needed."Damian shrugged."I'm not sure why you are apologizing it's not like anything would have changed. It just would have ended the same way except both of us would have been injured. And I find it ended better with only me being injured since pain and I are long time acquaintances."Evelyn wanted to continue to speak with Damian but she could sense that the conversation was over and decided to leave Damian alone so she climbed back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius slowly and smiled a bit. "What time is it?", she asked him. Her hand slowly reached out towards him. Tiredly she did not realize how she was acting now.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius took hold of Awella's hand with his own."It's probably about four thirty maybe five o'clock."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games