Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian started getting a bad feeling all of a sudden. He cracked open one of his eyes and saw Belle putting in a movie. He didn't really think much of that and all thoughts left his mind when Abigail sat on his legs. Even though it had no real ulterior motive it still scattered his thoughts. So he leaned his head back again. After a while he heard Belle squealing a lot more than she would have for a musical so when he looked up he saw a bunch of men nearly naked dancing and horror passed on his face. He then cast his gaze towards Abigail and said."What have I done to deserve this. Who suggested this movie?"

Belle was squealing almost the entire time the movie was on. Then she heard Damian and giggled before she continued to watch the movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She laughed as tears willed up in her eyes. Then she startled his hips and kissed his forehead. Removing one of his ear buds,"For being a stick in the mud.", she said well giggling. Then she got off his lap and ran to the other side of the living room.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian took out the other ear bud and tossed the Ipod onto the couch. Then he chased Abigail. When he caught up to her he pinned her against a wall."Well I wouldn't want to be a stick in the mud now would I. Although I would have preferred you telling me I was being one instead of that." He then moved his head towards her ear and whispered."What must I do to prove I'm not a stick in the mud. Anything but watching that."

Belle paid no attention to Abigail and Damian. She continued to watch the movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She led him on a small chase. But allowed him to pin her against the wall. Looking up at him, she put her arms around his neck. "Hmmm, well.", she whispered back, well playing with his hair at the nap of his neck. Looking up at him, her mind was busy with different ways of him not being a stick in the mud. "I guess you coulda suggested a movie you would of preferred to watch.", she said well looking up at him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian placed his arms around her waist."Well I wasn't entierly sure how people conduct movie nights. And besides I don't know what types of movies you prefer. The last movie I truly watched was a low budget zombie movie. It was so bad it was hilarious. So yeah that's why I made no suggestions."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She shifted in his hold a bit. "You may like The Walking Dead, after Belle is done with her musicals.", she replied. Only to peck his nose then lips. But before the kiss could get carried away. She slipped out of his hold, as mist. The first time Abigail had misted was well, when she was daydreaming. So when she was forced to be solid, well it would explain a broken bed in another room a.k.a. not Belle's. Then she reformed at the couch and sat down.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just smiled both when she kissed him and when she turned to mist. Soon he too was sitting on the couch. A slight dull ache started to form behind his left eye. He held his palm up to his head and tried to soothe the ache but he knew it wouldn't do much good so he laid his head down in Abigail's lap unconsciously. Then he thought about what he just did and said."You don't mind me doing this right Abigail. Every so often my left eye will start aching and I need to lay down."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She noticed him putting his palm up to his left eye. And frowned only to allow him to put his head on her lap. "What causes it?", she asked him. Well moving his hair away from his face.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed and said."I was doing a job for the Olympians. Since my grandfather is Hades I will occasionally work with them. Well on this particular job I was supposed to stop them from resurrecting someone. They didn't tell me who it was and I didn't care. I wanted to get as far way from them as possible so I accepted and left. Well apparently it was Kronos the person was trying to resurrect. And let's just say my dear old great grandfather doesn't really like gramps. So he possessed the body of the summoner and attacked me. He had most of his power and could deal major damage. One of his blows hit me on the left side of my head and I lost sight in that eye and it was gone for a couple months to a year or two."Damian kept his left eye closed as he continued to speak to Abigail."I wouldn't worry about that to much though. I'm still here and he's not."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

After Damian explained everything, she imaged him wearing an eye patch followed dressed like an assassin pirate. Well, after that ship sailed. She nodded,"Have you tried home remedies for pain? Maybe a bit of ginger?", she asked him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shook his head."Trust me I have tried looking for any way to help me with this pain. Nothing has so all I can do is to suffer through it until it subsides. And honestly it doesn't really hurt. It's more of an incredible annoyance."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gently slipped out from Damian's head, but put a pillow in place of her lap. Then knelt by the couch and kissed his temples. No pity, but understanding shown in her eyes. Her fingers out of a new habit, gently pushed his hair back.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned at Abigail."You don't need to worry Abigail. It usually doesn't last that long. Give me a couple minutes and I will be better."Damian said. He knew that out of everything he had suffered in his life that this wasn't even close to the worst pain he had felt. So he just laid there on the couch and watched Abigail.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She rolled her eyes and kissed his chin. Before putting her head on his chest. She noticed Belle had put another musical in, which was Hello Dolly. After a quick thought she nipped Damian's chin then his neck. Before pulling back and putting her head back onto his chest.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian groan in both pleasure and annoyance. He groaned in pleasure when Abigail nipped his neck and then he groaned in annoyance when he saw that Belle had put in another musical."How many musical did you bring? Because I know that I didn't have any before I left."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games