Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:03 pm

E Rank Mission Complete!

Welcome new Tamer, your adventure begins now, well done on your first mission! [+10 EXP]

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::NNC::Boxing Bro's Gym::]User Image

As the newly Digivolved Ultimate level Digimon battled on more and more people seemed to enter the Battle Field. Liam didn't even know this many people knew about Boxing Bro's let alone the Battle Field in back. It got to the point where Liam didn't know if he could call out any attacks if he wanted to. The two of them seemed to balance each other out, like Ying and Yang. Speed and strength. It was really cool to see and to think that these two would be fighting on his side soon.

Val and Faux came in from their training, both look pretty worn out, Liam was sure that Val had been taken through the ringer. Faux worked out hard so she could be the best she could be for Liam. Liam took a seat on the front of the bleachers and the two birds walked over to him to get some snacks so they could replenish their energy. "That Faux....can really...fly....." Val was having a hard time catching his breath and Liam and Faux both smiled as the trio enjoyed the show and ate their snacks.

A young girl who had just wandered in the room was asking everyone if they had seen a Digimon. She described it as a big blob and green. Liam decided he would lend a hand. Toucs and Trusy seemed to have everything under control anyways and if not Gaomon was watching the restriction system so no worries.

Liam was looking left and right as they approached the girl. Both birds had taken flight before Liam even opened his mouth. Both of them searching for the lost Digimon. "Hi there...Did you say you lost your Digimon?...I'm Liam, I think I might be able to help. I just sent Biyomon and Hawkmon up in the air to see if they could get a better look. Where did you see him last? I'll help you look there." Liam was hoping he was just coming off as helpful and not creepy. He knew his human interaction could come across as a little push at times but of course that was really due to a lack of human interaction. "Don't worry I'm sure we'll find...uh...what's you friends name?"

Biyomon and Hawkmon were searching from overhead and KendoGarurumon and WarGreymon were still battling in the field. Hopefully he hadn't got to close to the battle, there's no telling what might happen is you end up in there.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

EXP:140
Current Mission:N/A
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->Kazumon
Tuocs: Gabumon->Lobomon->KendoGarurumon
Trusy: Agumon->Greymon->MetalGreymon
Valteir: Hawkmon

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

murruelecreuset

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:18 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It appeared that a more capable person had come up to assist the young girl with her missing Digimon. Frankly she sighed a relief on the inside. She really wasn't the type of person to really....talk to people. So, once the girl's attention was caught by the male's she fixed her gaze back on the Digimon. Her words were still caught in her throat as she still felt stirred about the creature in front of her. However, the creature didn't seem fazed by her silence as it cocked its head to the side.
"Is something the matter? Aren't you glad to see me?"Her gaze still fixed on the creature, her words still caught in her throat. She parted her lips and did the best she could do with.....conversation.
"I......you.....never said what your name was...." She spoke hesitantly with a small look of discomfort resting on her face. The Digimon, however, only widened its eye's and placed one of is arm behind its back.
"Really?" It began to laugh awkwardly at its own forgetfulness.
"Well, that sure can explain some things." It laughed awkwardly again before retracting its arm from the back of its head and to place it back down onto the ground. Its gaze didn't leave hers and its smile was back on its face.
"My name is Gomamon. I'm a Digimon from the Digital World where you currently are right now. I've been waiting for you for a long time now, Nina. Even while I was just a small Digimon I was waiting." Gomamon paused and looked sheepish.
"Man....I sure do sound creepy." It gave a light, awkward chuckle before reverting back to its normal self.
"You remember that day we met, right? I was so happy to finally meet you. You, the person whom I'm meant to be with. I couldn't contain my excitement that day." Gomamon's eye's began to sparkle as it talked about the past. Nina thought back to the past herself and thought about the happiness that she felt that day.
"Why.....why, were you waiting....for me?" She spoke in a hushed tone as her face began to break out in concern. Gomamon's excitement, however, could be seen through the swishing of it's tail.
"Every Digimon in the Digital World waits for their Tamers. Digimon, before they are even born, are partnered with a human. But, besides that knowledge we feel....empty. Like a part of us isn't complete. Just standing next to you now I couldn't be more happier." Gomamon jumped onto her leg and hugged it, she couldn't contain the blush that came upon her cheeks. No one, not know or ever in her life had something so...sweet.
"I want to show you something. As much as I want to know about you I want you to know about me!" Gomamon unattached itself from Nina's leg and began to walk towards the city.
"Come help me find a lot of water and a place where we can be ourselves." Gomamon grinned devishly before running head long into the city.
"W-w-wait!" It was surprising for her to have Gomamon run off like that. However, not that she had found him she wasn't going to let him go that easily. She chased after Gomamon to wherever he was going to go.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
10 EXP
User Image
Hp: 27
Mp: 27
Offense: 6
Defense: 7
Speed: 4
Brains: 10
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:56 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Perhaps something that Gomamon didn't know about Nina....she wasn't an athlete. She was in shape but that didn't mean she was an athlete. She was much more of an inside person than anything. At least she was able to keep the small Digimon in her sights. It was just amazing how quick the little guy could go. There were times when he would stop and pause by some water source but then it would shake its head and head somewhere else. Certainly this Digimon was going to give her quite the time here in the Digital World. It was much to difficult to really analyze anything around her. Her sights were solely fixated on the small Digimon

It was at some point that the two exited the busy part of the city and arrived at a river. It was partly empty with few Digimon being seen in the distance. However, it didn't really seem that many humans came to this part of the city. Gomamon stopped by the river and looked at its Tamer.
"Glad to see your in one piece!" Gomamon explained as Nina was catching her breath.
"Nina, I'm not all too sure how your world is. I've only been there once. Here in the Digital World things can get dangerous. Lately, there have been some bad Digimon roaming about and there is a chance you can get hurt. Its our responsibility to protect you, well.....I'd protect you anyways even if nobody told me. I don't want to see you get hurt and I can bet that I'm way more durable than you." Nina looked questioningly at Gomamon. Sure, there were plenty of Digimon since she was in their home world but she has yet to meet any that are hostile. It could be like the human world where there are good and bad Digimon. She nodded towards his words.
"I know my own strengths and weakness but you have no clue. I want you to know me better because if we ever get into a fight then I'm going to rely on you for guidance. I know I'm a pretty smart guy already and I can bet that your a smart girl too. What I'm saying is I want us to work together so that we can have some fun times here in the Digital World." Nina looked affectionately towards the Digimon, her heart filled with glee at his concern. She could only nod towards his statement since her words had some difficulty coming out from her throat.

Gomamon hummed in delight as it glanced towards the water.
"I have a total of eight moves. The first one is a move where it allows me to summon a couple of my fish friends. Let me demonstrate.
Marching Fishes!"
Out from the water came a couple of different colored fishes. They didn't flop on land like a normal fish would but appeared to be waiting for a command.
"Until I give them a command they don't really do anything. However, once a command is given they will do what is in their power to complete it." Gomamon sent the fishes back in the water before looking back at Nina.
Another is my Sharp Claw attack. Pretty much I use my claws to attack my opponent. Depending on their defense will determine how much damage it can do.
Then there is my Sharp Edge attack. It is similar to my Sharp Claw attack.
Then there is Surfer Dive it allows me to go deep underwater.
Tail Slap is a self-explanatory move.
Bubble Barrier is a move where I produce bubbles to protect me from an incoming attack. As they are bubbles they can be a defense and a diversion.
Sliding Seal is a move where I can slip out of things if I'm in a tight pinch."
Gomamon looked up at Nina while Nina looked down at him.
You seem to be well equipped. I'll do my best to be the type of Tamer that can live up to your expectations." The words rolled off the tip of her tongue and she was a bit surprised at herself. She wasn't the type of person to want to prove anything to anyone. Yet, this little guy did a lot for her and would probably do more in the future.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
10 EXP
User Image
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: Quest Completedწ
lief_7

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:32 pm

E Rank Mission Complete!

Welcome new Tamer, your adventure begins now, well done on your first mission! [+10 EXP]

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:28 pm

Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User ImageLocation: New Network City (Gym)
With: My partner, Liam and his Digimon

Maria hadn’t exactly expected to get the whole world’s attention. Then again it probably wasn’t the whole world it just felt like what with her not being the talkative type. At first she seemed to be getting nowhere until a guy named Liam came over. Maria instantly felt stupid, losing her Digimon. Who honestly lost their Digimon anyways? Staring blankly for a moment the brunette finally brought herself to talk. “Yes… I guess I did…” she replied in her usual shy tone. “We just got back into town, he suggested the gym… and the next thing I knew he ran off.” She explained. “The last time I saw him… he ran in here.” She added. “Um… his name’s Pabumon.” Suddenly it occurred to her that she never did tell him her name. “I’m Maria… by the way...” she said glancing around for her partner.

Meanwhile Pabumon was still intensely watching the fight. His only saving grace was that he was still frozen where he first spotted the larger Digimon and thus was far enough back not to be in harm’s way. At least one could hope. Unfortunately he still didn’t understand just how worried his tamer was when he ran off on his own. Being so young Pabumon never thought about it. Then again he was still trying to get Maria to understand the digital world. Sadly when your partner didn’t want you to fight you had to take matters into your own hands… That’s what the little baby Digimon believed even if he didn’t actually have any hands.

When he noticed two bird Digimon flying around Pabumon wondered why. It didn’t occur to him that it had something to do with his partner he somehow evaded. Luckily since he wasn’t actually hiding, the two probably wouldn’t have any trouble finding him especially from way up there. Pulling his eyes away from the Ultimate level Digimon Pabumon was beginning to wonder where his partner actually was. ‘I didn’t think I moved that quickly…’ he thought as he glanced around. Shrugging his invisible shoulders, the small Digimon came to the conclusion that Maria would find him soon enough.

Partner:

User ImagePabumon

Current Mission(s): N/A

User Image

lief_7

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:49 am

Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::NNC::Boxing Bro's Gym::]User Image

Tuocs and Trusy continued to battle, both blissfully unaware of the crowd of onlookers. Neither had been at this level in a very long time and for Toucs this was the first time he had ever used the Beast Spirit Digivolution. Wave after wave of attacks from both sides were fired. Fire and missiles and energy blasts lit up the room. "You can't dodge them all my friend and your puny blasts are barely a tickle....This battle will be mine!!" Trusy had taken to the sky where his big frame was much more able to maneuver. Even with the agility boost KendoGarurumon was still much faster. The white wolf continued to dodge attack left a right waiting for an opportunity to attack, an opening in the onslaught. "If you think that I would let you win...you are in for a big surprise...the day will be mine as it always is!" With that Kendo saw his chance and flew up toward the hovering Dragon. "Now I've got you!... Howling Star!!!" The metallic wings on either side of the jumping wolf extended both of which contained sharp blades. Toucs was going in for the kill. If he could land this maybe Trusy would end up on the ground.

But Trusy wasn't as slow as he looked, with a quick thought he launched his Mega Claw attack. The Heavy metal Trident arm shot from its socket and wrapped itself around Toucs driving him hard into the ground. "I told you...not fast enough..." MetalGreymon fired his chest missiles into the chard ground, creating a section of rock that he could pick up above his head. He flew over the top of a seemingly knocked out KendoGarurumon, "This is where I take home the win!" As the flying dragon released his large bolder Toucs eyes opened and like a flash he had repositioned himself....right behind the over confidant reptile. Light began to gather over Toucs bladed wings and his whole body began to glow with the power of the light spirit. "You fought valiantly today...but as I said...The day is mine!!! Go....Solar Laser!!!!!" both wings launched forward as a blinding white light sliced through the air toward Trusy. He didn't even have time to blink before the blades of light were upon him. The beams formed an X across his body and the blow landed with such a force that a hurricane force wind blew throughout the stadium.... The battle was over. As MetalGreymon floated back to the ground his form began to revert to that of Agumon.

==========================================================================================

"Right, Ok Maria let's find you friend!" Liam gave her a look of confidence, the room wasn't so big, he really should be easy to find if that's where he headed. "I'll check over here by the field, you see if maybe he was hiding in the bleachers, I'll have Faux and Val keep searching from abo.." Just then Liam was interrupted by Faux "Liam I think I see him! ...Over by the Battle Field... come quick we don't want him to get squashed!" Liam turned to Maria, "Those are my digimon battling in there...if he gets in the way he might get digitized...it's dangerous for a small Digimon to be on the battle field, let's hurry!"

Liam hurried toward where Faux had called to him, Biyomon and Hawkmon had already landed next to the little green Digimon and the Tamer could finally see what he looked like. Honestly he was kind of a funny looking Digimon, what did she call him? Pabomon or something like that...If Liam didn't know any better he would think he was possibly made out of bubbles or something. Why would something that small want to be on the battle field? Oh well it wasn't Liam's problem, he had just promised to find him and now he had done that.

Just as Liam was approaching the others a truly powerful blast of wind erupted from the battle field and threw He and both of his Digimon backwards away from the sparing match... Liam sat up rubbing his head where he had hit it against the ground, "...What was that?...Did Toucs do that? I'm not even sure Faux as Kazumon could create that much force." Liam had really been caught off guard and took quite the tumble. He looked around to make sure the others were ok. Val and Faux had both caught themselves in mid air and had take to hovering. They seemed to be fine. The redheaded tamer figured he better check on Maria too. "Maria!...you ok?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

EXP:140
Current Mission:N/A
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->Kazumon
Tuocs: Gabumon->Lobomon->KendoGarurumon
Trusy: Agumon->Greymon->MetalGreymon
Valteir: Hawkmon

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 am

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Nina was now aware of Gomamon's abilities she thought back about her position in the Digital World. Yes, Gomamon did mention that Digimon are paired with humans from the time they were born but why? Their two worlds were clearly two distinct worlds from each other. It should only be natural that the two of them shouldn't even be able to interact as they did. The Digital World itself defied logic. However, as much as it did defied anything she was just happy to have Gomamon at her side. As much as he defied logic she would defy logic with him.

"Say, Gomamon. I understand that there are bad Digimon and all. I'm sure that there are plenty of bad Digimon in this world. Yet, even though you've explained things to me I still feel like I don't quite understand." Nina casted her gaze downwards while the Digimon always kept a straight gaze at her.
"Well...it would be asking a lot for you to understand everything about this world. I believe that as we travel you'll have a better understanding of this world. For now though...." Gomamon thought a bit to itself as it folded its arms in front of him as if signaling he was deep in thought.
"I think its better to actually to experience something just talk about it. I've mentioned that there are bad Digimon but there are still plenty of Digimon who will fight each other. So, I say we go look for a fight!" Nina couldn't believe her ears. She wasn't the type of person to ever get into a fight and it just seemed.....odd and out of place.
"But....I'm not really a person who can fight."
"I don't ever expect for you to fight Nina. I will do the fighting but I still want you to have my back. Even though our time together isn't all that long I trust you." Gomamon's eye's didn't waver as Nina lifted up her head to meet his.
"O-okay Gomamon. B----but isn't fighting wrong?"
"If its unnecessary then I believe it is but in the Digital World its all about survival. There are plenty of Digimon who will attack for no reason. I want to get stronger to make sure nothing happens to you. Getting stronger is not something to make myself feel better its to make sure that I have the power to protect things I care about. Thats why I want to get stronger and I want you by my side when it happens." Her eye's shook as if they were on the verge of tears. She just casted her gaze down again in order to prevent Gomamon from seeing it.
"Then I'll make sure I have the strength or grow that strength to stay by your side, Gomamon."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
20 EXP
User Image
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:39 am

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The two had agreed to get stronger together and the question was how. Nina was still in the dark about much of the Digital World and only Gomamon had the answers to this new decision of theirs.
"Umm....are there any....ummmm Digimon available for a....ummmm fight?" Gomamon looked off to the side as he thought about it.
"There are but I need to look for a Rookie Digimon. You see, Digimon have levels that they can grow-up to. Currently I am a Rookie level Digimon and there are currently two weaker Digimon levels than me. Those two levels are Fresh and In-Training Level Digimon. I say its only fair to fight a Rookie level Digimon. I can get more of a fight out of it too and you can understand what a Digimon Battle is like." Nina agreed towards their new plan of action. At least the information she provided so far would help her in the future. She wasn't sure how much she could actually be of use but if Gomamon believed in her then that was all she needed.

So, out they went within New Network City. Apparently Gomamon had plenty of time here to locate an adversary for them to fight with. That Digimon was called Gazimon. Most of the time these Digimon's would pick on weaker Digimon while others stayed to the shadow. However, Gomamon knew of one particular Gazimon to fight with. He explained that this Gazimon was one who liked to fight because of its desire to Digivolve.
"Digivolve?
"Think of it like evolving. Maybe thats not the best word.....I'm just going to use evolving. Basically when a Digimon gets enough experience they are able to evolve to the next level which is Champion Level. By evolving the Digimon gets stronger and therefore if that can happen I can protect you better. Gomamon kept walking in the front of Nina as he explained the basics about Digimon. She was certainly learning a lot from Gomamon and was thankful that she could have such a knowledgable companion.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
20 EXP
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:57 am

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The two made their way to a newly deserted area. It was a field of grass with nothing but a shadowy figure in the distance. Apparently that was the Digimon they were going to be facing.
"I guess Digimon really do come in all shapes and sizes." Nina muttered towards itself as Gomamon walked ahead of her. She wasn't all that sure of how far she should be from a Digimon fight. Considering that she never got into a fight herself or bothered to watch one. She looked at the two Digimon from a far as Gomamon went up to the other Digimon. The two seemed to exchange words which Nina lacked to hear. However, it seemed the two reached an agreement when a smirk came across the Gazimon's face. The creature reminded her of a dog standing on its legs. In its own way it had its charm but when she mentally compared it to Gomamon.....well she thought Gomamon was much cuter. Perhaps it was his semi-chubby face, his orange hair, or the fact that his eye's glistened in innocence. Whatever the reasoning behind it in her mind she just found the Digimon to be cute.

Apparently the two had distanced space between each other while she was in thought about Gomamon's cuteness. The two just looked at each other, waiting for the other to make a move. It was when Gazimon made a twitch that signaled it would be the first to make a move.
"Electric Stun Blast!" The creature called out its attack as a surge of lightning surrounded the Digimon. It was of a bright yellow color and it collected on the opposing Digimon's body before being sent out to Gomamon. She glanced at Gomamon wondering what attack he would unleash.
"Sliding Seal!" It was then that Gomamon went on his belly and pushed himself out of of harm's way. The Gazimon kept shooting the same attack at the evading Gomamon. It was an interesting move and probably the smartest. Gomamon didn't have any water nearby so it was impossible to use at least two of its moves here.

The Gazimon looked irritated at the Gomamon and stopped producing its current attack. It looked at Gomamon with anger in its eyes.
"PItfall!" It was a sudden change of attacks. Gazimon stepped onto the ground hard as cracks appeared on the ground. These cracks circled Gomamon and the ground beneath him seemed to give way.
"Sliding Seal!" Gomamon used the move at the last second to prevent himself from falling into a pitfall. It was apparent from Nina's perspective that Gazimon had long-distance attacks. It didn't seem to have any close combat attacks like Gomamon.
"Now's your chance Gomamon! Go in for the attack." Gomamon looked towards its Tamer before giving a casual but adorable smile. It used its sliding seal attack to go in for the kill.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
20 EXP
User Image
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:11 am

Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User ImageLocation: New Network City (Gym)
With: My partner, Liam and his Digimon

Maria was glad someone was willing to help her find her partner. She knew she could probably find him on her own but being panicked like she was having help was nice. Besides two heads and a couple Digimon was better than one. Maria gave a light nod before Liam went on about splitting up to look. That’s when a pink flying Digimon called out to them saying that she might have found him. Relief set in until Liam said he could get digitized. “When you mean digitized… you don’t mean killed do you…?” She asked already knowing the answer as she raced off to the battle field.

Pabumon looked to the two bird Digimon as they landed next to him. “Hello,” he said with a smile as he looked back to the fight. He wondered if he’d be that strong someday. Everything about the two Digimon was amazing. “Pabumon!” Maria called out to him in relief he wasn’t dead and partly out of annoyance. “Maria!” Pabumon called back brightly being oblivious to the fact she was the least bit annoyed.

When they got closer suddenly a giant wind picked up and caught them all off guard. Maria had been pushed over by it but managed to catch herself as she hit the ground. Pabumon on the other hand was sent flying, being so small the massive wind that ripped through the room easily picked it up and sent him spiraling into the wall. “Why do these things always happen to me…?” Maria muttered in surprise. Sitting up she heard Liam ask if she was okay and looked over at him. “Yeah, I’m okay.” It was times like these she was glad to have quick reflexes. That’s when it hit her, Pabumon!

“Pabumon!” Maria said standing up and looking around for her partner. Spotting him up against the wall she ran over to him. ‘Please be okay…’ she thought as she dropped to her knees. “Pabumon…” Maria asked in an almost hushed tone as she picked him up. “Maria… I don’t think I like flying…” he told her quietly. “Thank goodness you're alright..." she sighed with relief. "You just need to work on your landing.” She told him as she stood up looking over at the two Digimon that had been fighting. “So those are your Digimon?” she asked a part of her wondering if all Digimon were really supposed to fight like.

Partner:

User ImagePabumon

Current Mission(s): N/A

User Image

lief_7
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:18 am

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Sharp Claw" Gomamon extended its now extremely looking sharp claws. He focused it into a tight bundle before having the attack smack right into Gazimon's face. Gazimon didn't make a move as it seemed petrified by the shock.
"Tail Slap" As Gomamon retracted its claw's from Gazimon's face Gomamon then used its new attack to send the Digimon flying back. It was hit into the ground hard and didn't seem to move. Its face stuck in the ground while its back side to crumple behind it. Gomamon gave a nod as it walked back towards its Tamer.
"I knew you would be an excellent Tamer. See? Nothing to worry about! At least now you know about what a Digimon battle is all about. Though, unlike today, there will be opponents whose moves you won't know. When that happens that is when I really need your help." Gomamon looked up at Nina with sincerity in its eye's. In Nina's mind though she couldn't help but be adored by his face.
"Ummmmm.....Gomamon....
"Yes Nina?" Gomamon looked at Nina questioningly as she began to fidget with her body and eyes.
"Can I....ummmm.....well....h-......hu-----" Gomamon looked authentically confused as it had no idea what she was trying to say. He thought about the word she was trying to say. He looked at words that sounded with a 'hu-' sound.
"Hug? Is that what your trying to say?" Nina's cheeks flushed with embarrassment from the word. Never in her life did she ask such a thing nor did someone spell it out right in front of her. She didn't know what to say as she broke her gaze from Gomamon's. The Digimon just looked at its Tamer with a grandiose smile and chuckle.
"Your pretty funny Nina. I never knew someone could get so flustered about a hug." Nina just stared at the ground as Gomamon backed up.
"Here it comes!" Nina looked up towards Gomamon just as it launched itself in the air towards her. She wasn't sure how to respond such a thing.
"Wha-" Even though the Digimon had power inside of it at least it didn't knock her off her feet. Instead it landed within her arms and had its head coddled against her neck. She still felt flustered when her arms surrounded the small Digimon's body.
"Were going to be a good team, Nina. The best of friends too."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
20 EXP
User Image
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: Mission Completedწ
lief_7

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:23 am

D Rank Mission Complete!

You are growing fast, keep up the good work and you might be an officer one day![+25 EXP]

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:34 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With the completion of their first battle, trust in hand, and Nina hugging the soft as well as adorable Gomamon, the two set out for the heart of the city. Gomamon wasn't extremely heavy. He weighed probably around a bag filled with school stuff. Since Nina was technically a college student she didn't mind carrying him. For her it was holding an adorable looking doll. Now, she really wasn't into dolls since it was such a girly thing. She didn't care much what society thought on the topic of the roles of males and females. Even though she was a part of society she had no interest in following rules that have had no basis for it. Certainly a long time ago those rules applied but people were no longer in the stone age. Currently they were in the Digital Age where technology made everything more convenient.

The two walked into the hustling and bustling town that she had first arrived. It hadn't even been that long since she first came to the Digital World. She doesn't regret it, not one bit. She was able to meet the Digimon that opened up her life and she was able to actually enjoy a new experience. So, as the two walked in the city a growl came out of Gonamon's stomach.
"Sorry, I guess I'm a bit hungry." Nina's face, which had been blank and soaking in the surroundings gave a nod towards her Digimon. She wasn't sure where they could eat but she walked around, looking for something.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
45 EXP
User Image
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:48 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Both Nina and Gomamon arrived at the area where they were reunited. She might have felt sentimental but right now her own stomach was begging for something to be put inside. The Tamer Tavern was the only place she knew of where food was free. At least that is what she expected considering some strange people pretty much dragged her into this world. These people had to compensate her with something. With a blank gaze and Gomamon in her arms, she walked into the tavern and seated herself down on at a booth. She took the menu that was conveniently placed onto her table by an unknown Digimon. She assumed that it worked here considering it was wearing an apron and going from table to table to take people's orders. Gomamon copied what Nina was doing and just stared at everything within the tavern although not with the same intent Nina probably had in mind.
"I'm sure something delicious will come out of this place. Although I don't normally go to these types of things." Nina placed her gaze on Gomamon, only slightly tilting her head.
"Why is that?"
"Well these places normally demand some type of currency or compensation for the food you eat here. Normally I would just go eat some fruit or catch some fish. Its nice to live off the wilderness." Nina hadn't really considered that there might not have been taverns all over the Digital World. She sort of thought it might be like the Human World but that seemed to be incorrect. She never really ate from the wild and she had no idea if the food in this world was edible. Again she was just assuming things.

The waiter Digimon came up towards them and asked for their order. Gomamon wanted some sort of fish dish. She wasn't really sure but it sounded like a type of fish. Nina went on to get whatever was the most popular dish in the tavern. That was normally the safest bet to an 'okay' meal.
"Gomamon, when you were......waiting for me. What did you do here in the Digital World?"
"Hmmmmm now that takes me back! Well, when I hatched I was a lot like many other Fresh Level Digimon. We are taught about the basics of the Digital World. I played with other Digimon and we all had laughs. But when you Digivolve into a In-Training Lv Digimon you have the choice to go away from the Nursery. I decided to leave to understand why I had this strange feeling in me. I traveled much through the Digital World looking for answers to my questions. Along the way I trained myself and eventually evolved into what I am right now. Its actually pretty funny when I think about it but I left a comfortable life because of a gut feeling. I don't regret it though. I may have left behind some close companions and I may never see them again but I'm finally able to fulfill that strange feeling when I'm with you. Its pretty strange, huh?" Gomamon laughed awkwardly as he told his tale about being the Digital World. Nina just shook her head though.
"I don't find it strange at all. You trusted your instincts and made your own decisions. You didn't follow what people told you to do. You controlled your own life and made your own decisions. So......I don't think thats strange at all." The server Digimon placed two cups of water onto the table before leaving them be. Nina and Gomamon just stared at each other. Neither one of them having a funny look on their face, both were pretty serious. That was when Gomamon broke the ice.
"Awwww shucks! No one has treated me like that before." He giggled with delight and had some blush marks on his cheek. Nina found this adorable, on the inside, but on the outside she just wore the same blank expression.
"No problem."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
E
Regular
45 EXP
User Image
User Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games