Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amra Rose

Dangerous Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 pm
Hello, Im Amra, Ive been on Gaia for 6 years. I am extremely disappointed in how much gaia has changed in the years i have been a member. I am especially disapointed in the recent developments of Gaia treating us like cash cows.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 pm
Amra Rose
Hello, Im Amra, Ive been on Gaia for 6 years. I am extremely disappointed in how much gaia has changed in the years i have been a member. I am especially disapointed in the recent developments of Gaia treating us like cash cows.

Hi Amra, welcome to the guild!
Hopefully together, we can get Gaia to remember their roots.  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Singing Seraph

Enduring Member

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Firestarter 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Singing Seraph
Pegasaurus Rex
Singing Seraph
I'm Ray. Nice to meet all of you~

Hey, it's great to see you here!

Hey, I know you xD

emotion_awesome I know you, too.
I'm excited to see you joined us!

Lol, I am happy to see you here too. This is nice. New guild and I already know people, whooooo. Small world. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 pm
Hi Everyone

I am DesiFreak. I am from India and have been on Gaia for the past 273 days, so, yeah, I am quite young compared to other people around. And I want to be part of this revolution because Gaia is getting too commercial now and I don't want that to happen. They are not thinking about the members, just concentrating on making more money. I think eventually Gaia is gonna lose people if it continues to do so.  

DesiFreak

Dedicated Friend

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:04 pm
DesiFreak
Hi Everyone

I am DesiFreak. I am from India and have been on Gaia for the past 273 days, so, yeah, I am quite young compared to other people around. And I want to be part of this revolution because Gaia is getting too commercial now and I don't want that to happen. They are not thinking about the members, just concentrating on making more money. I think eventually Gaia is gonna lose people if it continues to do so.

Hello DesiFreak, and welcome to the guild!
It doesn't matter if you're "young" or "old", we're all here for the same thing so no one is going to treat you any differently.
Sadly, I see members leave almost every day. They post a good-bye and their reason is, more often than not, because Gaia is all about money now. It's so sad.
Hopefully together, we can make a difference.
I hope to see you around! =)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:30 pm
Hey, I'm SkylexBattosai.
This GC push is horrid. I remember back before GC came to be how better everything was  

slendybaby

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 pm
SkylexBattosai
Hey, I'm SkylexBattosai.
This GC push is horrid. I remember back before GC came to be how better everything was

Hi there! We're glad you decided to join us.
I remember those times, too. I actually thought GC was kind of cool when they first introduced it and gave us all 25gc for free.
Now it's just ridiculous. They're only interested in your money if you have $50+ to blow, it seems. Makes me so sad.

P.s. "Battosai" from Rurouni Kenshin, perhaps?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:36 pm
I'm pumped up kix, but you guys can call me Allie. : )
Also a member of Club Verge and I'm very upset about this fact right now.
As a loyal member of Gaia, I feel as if I'm being taken advantage of in the worst way possible, especially since I don't make the kind of money needed to keep up with Cash sales and the ever-increasing marketplace.

Gaia is losing its "fun" factor.
The only reason why I'm still here is because there are so many other people that feel the same way I do.
And thank goodness for people like all of you.

As for personal information, 21 years old. Michigan. Huge hockey fan. College student studying to become an art educator. Nice to meet you all.

RoseMoneyyy

Tipsy Kitten

slendybaby

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:39 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
SkylexBattosai
Hey, I'm SkylexBattosai.

I remember those times, too. I actually thought GC was kind of cool when they first introduced it and gave us all 25gc for free.
Now it's just ridiculous. They're only interested in your money if you have $50+ to blow, it seems. Makes me so sad.

Yeah and everything was cheaper. The Market inflation caused by this is terrible as well.

You're not the first person to say that lol I actually never read or seen Rurouni Kenshin until after I made this name. His is also spelled Battousai :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:44 pm
pumped up kix
I'm pumped up kix, but you guys can call me Allie. : )
Also a member of Club Verge and I'm very upset about this fact right now.
As a loyal member of Gaia, I feel as if I'm being taken advantage of in the worst way possible, especially since I don't make the kind of money needed to keep up with Cash sales and the ever-increasing marketplace.

Gaia is losing its "fun" factor.
The only reason why I'm still here is because there are so many other people that feel the same way I do.
And thank goodness for people like all of you.

As for personal information, 21 years old. Michigan. Huge hockey fan. College student studying to become an art educator. Nice to meet you all.

Hello, Allie! We're so glad you decided to join us!
It's upsetting to me that they give members a "reward" for spending so much money, but its only goal is to make you spend more. I'm sorry you've been treated like this. Hopefully we can open their eyes so they see it is NOT okay to do this.
You're right, hardly anything is fun or light-hearted anymore. They're missing the essence of "Gaia".
It is very nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy being part of this guild!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:46 pm
SkylexBattosai
Pegasaurus Rex
SkylexBattosai
Hey, I'm SkylexBattosai.

Yeah and everything was cheaper. The Market inflation caused by this is terrible as well.

You're not the first person to say that lol I actually never read or seen Rurouni Kenshin until after I made this name. His is also spelled Battousai :3

Flynn's Booty was the worst thing they could do to the economy--and they did it repeatedly. emotion_facepalm

Ah, sorry! Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite manga, so I got kind of excited and jumped the gun, haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
SkylexBattosai
Pegasaurus Rex
SkylexBattosai
Hey, I'm SkylexBattosai.

Flynn's Booty was the worst thing they could do to the economy--and they did it repeatedly. emotion_facepalm

Ah, sorry! Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite manga, so I got kind of excited and jumped the gun, haha.

They keep saying "Oh it's going away!" 5 min later comes back

it's quite alright, I get that a lot :3  

slendybaby

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

I'm Hikari, most people call me Hik (hence the pun in my username). Anyways, I'm 27 and I've been on Gaia for 9.5 years March '04. So I've been here a while. Pretty much seen it all on Gaia, and what I didn't see personally I still know the history of. I was here before games, when you could only use the world map to navigate, and we only had like 3 or 4 shops. When fairy wings were the height of gaian wealth, and owning a fox tail or fresh grass skirt meant you were the coolest of the cool.

That being said, I love Gaia Online. It's gotten me through some very dark times in my life including an abusive ex-husband. So the last thing I want to do is see it go so grossly downhill. I do buy GC, if that bothers you than oh well. I do not buy hundreds at a time. GC helps keep this site alive and always has.

But I would like Gaia to slow down in the sudden push for huge ridiculous amounts of GC and turn the focus a little bit more back to community.

User Image
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:20 pm
Hillbilly Hikari
User Image
I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

I'm Hikari, most people call me Hik (hence the pun in my username). Anyways, I'm 27 and I've been on Gaia for 9.5 years March '04. So I've been here a while. Pretty much seen it all on Gaia, and what I didn't see personally I still know the history of. I was here before games, when you could only use the world map to navigate, and we only had like 3 or 4 shops. When fairy wings were the height of gaian wealth, and owning a fox tail or fresh grass skirt meant you were the coolest of the cool.

That being said, I love Gaia Online. It's gotten me through some very dark times in my life including an abusive ex-husband. So the last thing I want to do is see it go so grossly downhill. I do buy GC, if that bothers you than oh well. I do not buy hundreds at a time. GC helps keep this site alive and always has.

But I would like Gaia to slow down in the sudden push for huge ridiculous amounts of GC and turn the focus a little bit more back to community.

User Image
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

Hi Hikari, we're so glad to have you!
First of all I just have to say: I absolutely love your posting style. Super cute.
Second, it's fine if you buy GC! We have no problems with that. We're simply upset with the greed of it all and wish to turn the focus back to the community, like you said.
Thank you for posting. I hope to see you around! =)  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

X_Valiant_Mistress_Rose_X

Desirable Shapeshifter

10,175 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:21 pm
Good day everyone, I am Rose an as most will know me Mistress_Rose.

I have been around in the gaia community for a very long time now and to see such a particularity nice hangout and dress up sit go to a dump like this is of coarse infuriating to me. I even dropped into most of the ATA (Ask the admin) and they pay me no mind for being, even for being a senior member! Now I am a woman of modesty but for scummish gruels like this 'Owner' of Gaia now I too am going to partake to this area and make sure this whole thing resolves somehow or another. I even have some personal business on the upper economy and a very particular someone who has been 'Admired' in the wrong fields. It shows that this site is not only greedy but biased over specific individuals!

Anywhom the rest will be discussed else how in a different time~. Grow and bloom gaians a new and old.

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games