Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:39 am
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Jennoasis
This is a different rant but why is it that sometimes parents don't understand their kids and get upset because they don't?
Because they want to understand their kids so that tehy are able to help them? Maybe? I dunno..... sweatdrop
Parents still want to have control over us. When they realize they don't understand us, the realized they don't have control over us anymore. So they get upset afterward.
But I don't think that parents ever really understood their kids....
but just the joy of thinking that they do makes them happy. as soon as you give them the slightest hint that they are not in control, they go berserk.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:53 am
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Jennoasis
This is a different rant but why is it that sometimes parents don't understand their kids and get upset because they don't?
Because they want to understand their kids so that tehy are able to help them? Maybe? I dunno..... sweatdrop
Parents still want to have control over us. When they realize they don't understand us, the realized they don't have control over us anymore. So they get upset afterward.
but just the joy of thinking that they do makes them happy. as soon as you give them the slightest hint that they are not in control, they go berserk.
o.O Never thought about it that way before...  

Dariram
Crew

StaggeringGenius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:32 pm
Dariram
crying I want one of those adorable kiki kitties!~ However my mom says I can't because she thinks Gaia is evil..... crying
I'll donate gold to you and maybe you can buy one?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Jennoasis

Me neither. Wow Iyashi.  

Jennoasis

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:52 pm
Jennoasis
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Jennoasis

Me neither. Wow Iyashi.
Iya-chan makes very good pointes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:01 pm
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Jennoasis

Me neither. Wow Iyashi.
haha, i take psychology...wow, i learn something at school eek  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:10 pm
StaggeringGenius
Dariram
crying I want one of those adorable kiki kitties!~ However my mom says I can't because she thinks Gaia is evil..... crying
....no, but thanks?......  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:17 pm
Dariram
StaggeringGenius
Dariram
I'll donate!!! and you won't refuse it either, k?  

Syrotek
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:02 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
StaggeringGenius
Dariram
Refuse 'cause he won't take our gold!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:05 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
Jennoasis
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Jennoasis

Me neither. Wow Iyashi.
haha, i take psychology...wow, i learn something at school eek

Ah Psychology...'Tis fun. 3nodding  

Jennoasis

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:41 am
I'm mad at mommy because she wouldn't let me easter egg hunt with lizzy yesterday....and justin and michael... heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:16 am
Jhi-Jhi
I'm mad at mommy because she wouldn't let me easter egg hunt with lizzy yesterday....and justin and michael... heart

eek That sucks! Why not?  

Jennoasis

Adonis Sang Raal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:50 am
Right now I have a very intense dislike of stupid people- it will pass, I hope.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:50 am
Iyamashi
Dariram
StaggeringGenius
Dariram
..........you aren't being fair!  

Dariram
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:59 am
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
StaggeringGenius
Dariram
..........you aren't being fair!

Don't take the gold Ms. Haru!  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games