Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:44 pm

"Oh go Jack off." he hissed at her. "You know full well that isn't my natural form." it didn't even have wings.

"What's yours? Trying to suck up to the teacher?" he leaned over his desk to glance at hers. It was actually pretty good, much better then his. His tail raised up behind him switching in the air, it was a really good thing he chose the back, as it was that flame might have come dangerously close to Fi's feathers.

[A.V.]
I love her. <3

Theidren
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:47 pm

At least the teacher seemed... mildly pleased? Was that being pleased. The boil tilted his head at her words as he wearily watched her. He was more tired from the other students than anything. The last class he'd been in allowed him to sort of escape everyone before long, as well there hadn't been any real brawls so. Well. This was just a bit more stressful. He wasn't used to a normally clear and simple thing like a class being turned into a rumble stadium. Repeatedly. He sighed again, at least happy it was permissible. He was done with that bit of work that seemed... to teach him nothing.

Other than maybe the teacher had a thing for cute?

Still, he slumped down a bit as Maddy finished up his work, watching briefly out of the corner of his eyes as he worked along. He'd had the good sense to use a pen. Most likely a good choice, perhaps he'd disregard the teacher's requests next time, she seemed to like what Maddox had done.

Though then there was a surprise as the Cait Sith suddenly placed his hat on his head, causing him to stare cluelessly at him. Then he mouthed a few words and a look of appreciation dawned on the Isukun's face. Really, Maddox didn't have it any better, but he was thinking of him a bit. He couldn't say much to say he appreciated, but the tired smile probably said enough as he stared briefly at the boil. Thank you. A silent wording as uusual before he briefly glanced at the teacher a moment before letting his head fall briefly to the desk, assuming she'd make a bit of noise if they were to pay attention. He wasn't asleep, just sort of laying there trying to tune out the noise, just his ears and a mop of loose hair showing from under the dark hat. Oh what an odd group they must have seemed to everyone else. Not to mention the hat sat a bit odd on his horns. Oh well. Close enough.

xoxomenai
He's not asleep, just drowing it out and waiting to hear the teacher. PS: Your hat smells like cat. Totally know why Maddy gets a present minipet later /shot

keiifuu
Good nappy doggy.

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Kettil gave Rosy a grin, "Oh I know I deserve everything I get in return from my ghoul. We have fun together!" There was obvious affection in his tone. That was one way to lose him for a couple of seconds before he returned back to reality and nodded, "Oh? I dunno. It takes a lot to stop a person when they're angry enough..."

The thought of fireworks being flung at others he gave a small pause. Hmm. Nah. Not a prank for him. It seemed like it'd upset or hurt someone, especially undead folk with their aversion to most fire-based things. Still, he wasn't going to stop the others from learning from their own pranks.

"Whatever ruffles your feathers," he said simply with a shrug.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:55 pm

"Why is everyone so upset?" Millie whimpered as she slunk down into her chair.

There were so many fights going on, one student trying to break a desk... others throwing very barbed jabs at each other as if they too would break out info a fistfight any minute... it was like all hell had broke loose. This wasn't at all like any of the other classes she had attended!

Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
Millie just slunk down in her chair, trying to hide under her desk from all the tension that had burst into the room in between signups and drawing with crayons.

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:55 pm

TG looked at his flipped over paper with a confused frown. After the teacher left, he lifted it to look at it. What was so bad about it? He could draw better than anyone here.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:56 pm

"Awwwww, you don't mean that." She smiled at Andrew.
"Well, it should be. Look how adorable it is! You adorable flaming furball of doom."

Psy only fluttered anxiously around her.
"Miasma, I don't think you should-"

At his comment, she flipped her paper over and slapped her hand on the table, giving the flame demon a cold stare.
"There's nothing wrong in putting effort into what you do, which is... more than I can say for you." she muttered, gesturing to his desk.

phantompanther13
8D

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Fur ball? those were spikes. He looked at his picture. He didn't think adorable described it at all. It was more, scary. Fiery. Doom.

"It's a Phoenix. It's actually not bad for a five minute job." he would need more wax for something nicer. Crayons didn't always do it, the wax wasn't easy to work with. "You are just jealous of my skills." he stuck out his tongue.

[A.V.]

Theidren
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm

As the reaper contributed to poke at Andrew, the ghoul began to get agitated but kept her mouth shut. That is until her friend began to become more agitated and Fi almost got a few feathers singed. Leaning so she could look at the ghoul she snapped.
"Are all reaper's this rude...or is it just you?"

[A.V.]
Fi wants to play wink <33

phantompanther13

Theidren

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 pm

She gave him an incredulous look.
"I'd hate to see what it'd look like any more than 5 minutes. I don't think you'd even have a desk anymore."

She blinked as she heard another voice chime in, and turned to look at Fiona.
A nice ghoul with a lovely outfit and a pair of wings. Shame she kept such terrible company.
"I don't believe I was talking to you dear, so please don't butt in where it doesn't concern you."

phantompanther13

Theidren
8D
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Class was finally starting, how exciting! Taima leaned forward in her chair, prepared to learn and hanging off the professor's every word--until she heard the word draw. She visibly deflated as Selene spelled out their first assignment. Taima had never had to draw as part of a class before. How was this going to teach them anything? Taima was no artist, and she knew what her natural form looked like. This was going to be a challenge, especially since they only had a small sheet of paper and some crayons to work with.

Challenge accepted. Taima picked up a black crayon, crudely sketching a bird-shaped body and filling it in before using a yellow one to draw a beak, one eye, and a leg. That was easy enough. She frowned as she pondered how to continue. Finally she just took the black crayon again and stretched one wing out, turning her head and drawing the outline of her oddly-shaped appendage. It didn't look too horrible, she decided--it looked winglike, anyway.

Then came the hard part. Taima knew the markings on her body showed up on her natural form, but she'd never had to draw them before. She took her time examining the shapes on her arms, legs, and wings, carefully drawing them on the paper in an approximation of how they were laid out on her natural form. She looked at the drawing after she was finished. It was pretty bad, and the colors were slightly off, and it seemed to be missing something...oh! Taima drew sharp teeth within the open beak of her vaguely bird-shaped creature. After writing her name and a brief, vague description of her natural form on top--"raptor" was correct, but "large" was an understatement--she turned it in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inle-roo

Theidren

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Fiona blanched slightly at the other ghoul's reply. She was impressed that she at least seemed to have manners even though she was needling Andrew. The roc gave the reaper a quick look over before she found her mouthing moving again. She was quite fashionable and lovely herself.
"It IS my business because you have inserted yourself into my friend's business." The pencil Fiona was holding snapped in two with an audible crack. She flicked her wings open quickly sending the papers around them fluttering slightly on their desks. "Besides....Andrew made a lovely piece of art. I'm sorry you can't appreciate it." Fiona gritted her teeth and stared.

phantompanther13

[A.V.]
*sings* Why can't weeee be friends lol
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Miasma only gave the Roc a bored look.
"Is that so? Pity..."
She had no qualms with her, though should she continue to side with Andrew...
Well, whatever, she didn't really care. Wasn't that undead ghoul, Olivia, friends with him too? Well, you couldn't win them all.

She flinched slightly as the pencil snapped in two, and frowned as the ghoul's wings sent papers fluttering. Was this one a trouble-maker too? She had no patience for students who had no respect for school property.

"Perhaps I'd appreciate it if it didn't involve melting things that don't belong to you. All it is is a mess... as you are doing right now." she replied, eyeing the broken pencil.

phantompanter13
Special attention 4 u

Theidren
You win some, you lose some. xD

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:57 pm

"Fi, it's ok, this reaper is just a snob, with no respect for other people's personal space." he glanced at the ghoul. Those wings were something. he ducked his tail back under the desk.

"And the canyons were there to be used. You act like art supplies are some masterpiece that you are supposed to display in a case. I used them for art."

[A.V.]

Theidren
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:03 pm

"EXCUSE me? Says the one who's a walking disaster."
She was eyeing that tail, Andrew.

"Yes, the crayons were meant to be used... for drawing, not, not..."
She gestured to the wax phoenix.
"Whatever abomination that thing is."

phantompanther13.

Theidren.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Zel shrugged at Kettil's response. "I figure go big or go home," he smirked but he did agree that in theory it sounded potentially dangerous.

As far as pranking your ghoulfriend... yeah no, Zel took that idea completely off the table - the ghoul he happened to like that much would probably end up killing him in revenge, maybe, she also had a one-up on anyone else out there who might want to get back at him.

She knew his full name.

But aside from that, he didn't see a problem in maybe teasing her a little bit... He'd have to give it a shot.

--

Darren frowned at the thought of his sister getting hurt from her pranks going poorly, but he realized she was going to have to make her own mistakes and learn from them - that was part of why she was here. He also had to learn to let go to some degree right? Still - all else failed he knew he'd step in if someone went after her because they were overly upset from a prank - he didn't vocalize this, mainly out of respect for his sister. He knew she didn't like it when he got all big brotherly on her.

"You must be very brave to prank a ghoul," he did pipe up to Kettil. "Even if she gets you back, aren't you worried it's going to upset her? Like, to the point of her being tired of being your ghoulfriend?"

Darren... Really didn't know about ghouls more than they were fragile emotional creatures who needed constant compliments and attention... delicate nightshade flowers...

Pales

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games