Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:40 pm
Shinzo was still in line because the cashed was flirting with a customer. ".............."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:10 pm
Gakupo hugged her back. "It's okay," he said.

"Get away," Aoi said, turning has back. "Please, just let me talk, I want to apologize," Ryuu said. Aoi turned back slowly. Ryuu never apologized for anything. Anything. "I'm sorry I hurt you. I was just overwhelmingly jealous of you and Shinzo, I couldn't contain it. I understand you don't feel the same way about me, I get it. But, I still want to be friends with you. I understand if you don't want to forgive me though." Aoi thought for a whole. He began to feel, well, bad for Ryuu. Aoi had been through the same thing when he was trying to get back Luka. She forgave him though. So, Aoi decided to give him a second chance. "I forgive you... but you can't come between me and Shinzo." Ryuu smiled. "Of course I wouldn't."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:56 pm
( INTERNET IS BACK!!!!)

" Im sorry...Im sorry that this alway's happens to us because of...Me..." Luka said feeling bad because it was true. A guy would hit on her and this would happen.

Shinzo finally got to the till and paid for the shoe's. Now Aoi and him needed to just get coughts. Shinzo turned around to see something that he never wanted to see in his life or after death.Ryuu. He walked over and glared at him. "What the hell are you doing here...?" He asked. He was already pissed because of the shoping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 pm
(Glorious Internet XD Sorry, I have midterms and projects so I might not be online as much for this week 3: )

Gakupo hugged her tighter. "It's okay Luka, it's not your fault."

Ryuu turned from Aoi and bowed at Shinzo. "I'm here to apologize for what I did. I was jealous of you and Aoi, so I went overboard. I know that doesn't excuse my actions, but I'd like a chance for forgiveness and to make it up to you both."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:42 pm
( Thats okay. I work this weekend so its cool.)

" It is though Gakupo...How many times have it been now Gakupo? That I have been kissed, touched and sleeped with? To many!" Luka snapped a little at the last part.

Shinzo was quiet for a bit, looking over him. "Bull...What are you really doing here? Wrighting more manga?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:48 pm
( Okay that's good :3 )

"It's those guys fault, not yours," Gakupo comforted her calmly.

"Whoever is writing that manga is not me, I swear on my life," Ryuu said, looking Shinzo dead in the eye.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:55 pm
Luka held onto Gakupo a bit longer.Trying get herself calm again. " Im going back to cleaning before your parents get here..." She said softly.

" How do I know your telling the truth? No...WHY should I?" Shinzo asked as he pulled Aoi away behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:02 pm
"Okay, I can help too," Gakupo said.

"I know it's hard to trust me, but I really want to try to fix my mistakes of the past," Ryuu begged. "Just give me another chance." Aoi fidgeted.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm
"Kay." Luka said, letting him go and walking to the liveing room. She turned on the vakume and started to vakume.

Shinzo just glared at him Shinzo hated Ryuu after what he did to Aoi. " You touch Aoi and your dead..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:10 pm
Gakupo started organizing the room and putting some things away.

"I won't do anything to him, you have my word," Ryuu promised.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:18 pm
Luka looked over at Gakupo and smiled. Luka finishedwith the liveing room and started on the kitchen.

"You better not ..." Shinzo said and took Aoi's hand. "We still need coughts..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:23 pm
Gakupo took some cleaning spray, sprayed the table, and wiped the table to clean it.

"Oh... um.... right," Aoi said. He looked at Ryuu. "Uh.... bye."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:32 pm
Soon Luka was done and she sighed as she looked up at the clock. It was already almost 3. "I still have to go out shopping for dinner."

Shinzo dragged Aoi and out of the shoe store. He looked around quickly for a store that sold coughts and sped walked into it. " Alright....Pick one..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:34 pm
"I should come with you," Gakupo said, afraid of leaving her alone again.

'He's in an even worse mood than before!' Aoi thought in fear. He scanned through the coats and grabbed a coat quickly. "Here."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:38 pm
Luka looked over to him and nodded. "Please do."

Shinzo nodded and got his. He took Aoi's and gragged him to the casher's.Not leaveingAoi out of sight seeing Ryuu was in this mall.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games