Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:15 am
Yokies

I think that's the main reason people like having Water-types. They help you get around and their moves can be pretty damaging. But honestly being able to Surf and use Waterfall is probably the main reason. xD
Now I want a Female Volcarona. xD
Happiny? xD Aw, well that's sweet too. c: Happiny is adorable with that little rock it likes to pretend is an egg. xD And that's kind of weird. O.o Where did you get it?

Haha yeah. :3 When you're surrounded by people like that life always seems more fun and better too. o:
I suppose that could be the case with some people, but I know plenty of people who do it just to be assholes lol. Though yeah, someone who has been hurt can eventually end up doing the same thing that hurt them, it's sad. :c
Maybe, though I really don't think I'm as good at writing haha. xD Aw, do you have any examples of your art? I'm sure you do well at both!

User Image User Image

Yeah, I do think practicality is one of the reasons why many people (including me) like them. I mean, 3 HMs are Water-types right? And its not like HMs are unnecessary right? I do wonder why they removed Flash as an HM when you still need it in some areas.
      Yes, me too, I would love to have a female one. Then my dream team would come true emotion_awesome
      It's because of the ponytail that Happiny has. My niece has really long hair considering she's only 10 months old. So her mom usually ties her hair in a ponytail or pigtails so that it won't get into her face. And she also likes to hold anything, so the rock Happiny plays with completes my niece's picture 4laugh
      At Nacrene's Gate. One of the girls there will give you an egg, saying that sometimes eggs can be found in the Day Care. I really thought it was a Larvesta, seeing as you get one in almost the same way in Black. But it turns out, you have to breed Larvesta in B2... guess I can only capture the Volcarona in Relic Castle.

Yeah. There's a difference between witty people and assholes. Witty people know when to make a joke, and what kind of joke to make. Assholes just think of themselves.
      Ain't it so? It takes a lot of conviction that you'll break the circle when you grow up. I guess it's the animal in us that's making us continue the cycle in our search for "revenge".
      No, I'm sorry, I don't have any samples. I'm not sure if it's you I've told or someone else, but my inspiration to draw is like a Shiny Pokemon... or a Pokerus. It's very rare, and I can never repeat what I drew afterwards sweatdrop Sometimes, it doesn't even come at all in a year sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:27 am
Louisa Iris

In Johto there is another HM that is Water-type as well, Whirlpool. Of course it's not anymore but yeah. xD But yeah, Water-type is the bulk of HM moves. They probably removed it since most people don't go back to the areas that needed Flash and they'd rather easily remove the move if they're never going to go back. At least that's what I would think. xD In Gen 5 you can't even use Rock Smash outside of battle anymore, it was TM to begin with, then moved to HM status, then bumped back down to TM. But it's not really all that bad in Gen 5 since you can use TM's over and over now.
Maybe one day? xD Hopefully!
Wow that's pretty long to be able to do that. o.o My son's hair didn't get long until he was over a year old. xD Even then it still took a while lol. That sounds really sweet haha.
Ah I see. Well that's kind of disappointing, I wonder why they took the egg out for Happiny, I love Larvesta so much. ; A; I guess maybe they did it to add more of the older Pokemon back in. But you can only find one Volcarona, so that's a little discouraging unless it's a girl, which you can breed with any other Male Pokemon in the Bug Egg-Group.

Yeah, that's exactly it. They just want their own amusement, which is usually very cruel.
Revenge is something that's very easy to get lost in. It's why I try really hard not to be angry with people anymore and just take things in stride. If someone does something I think it's stupid or upsets me, then they can keep on doing that and I will just ignore it. Getting revenge only makes you "happy" for a short time, then you eventually start to feel bad about it anyway, so there really isn't a point.
Ah okay. Well that's understandable. I've kind of reverted to that honestly. I don't think I've drawn anything in the last two months or so. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:36 am
Yokies

In Johto there is another HM that is Water-type as well, Whirlpool. Of course it's not anymore but yeah. xD But yeah, Water-type is the bulk of HM moves. They probably removed it since most people don't go back to the areas that needed Flash and they'd rather easily remove the move if they're never going to go back. At least that's what I would think. xD In Gen 5 you can't even use Rock Smash outside of battle anymore, it was TM to begin with, then moved to HM status, then bumped back down to TM. But it's not really all that bad in Gen 5 since you can use TM's over and over now.
Maybe one day? xD Hopefully!
Wow that's pretty long to be able to do that. o.o My son's hair didn't get long until he was over a year old. xD Even then it still took a while lol. That sounds really sweet haha.
Ah I see. Well that's kind of disappointing, I wonder why they took the egg out for Happiny, I love Larvesta so much. ; A; I guess maybe they did it to add more of the older Pokemon back in. But you can only find one Volcarona, so that's a little discouraging unless it's a girl, which you can breed with any other Male Pokemon in the Bug Egg-Group.

Yeah, that's exactly it. They just want their own amusement, which is usually very cruel.
Revenge is something that's very easy to get lost in. It's why I try really hard not to be angry with people anymore and just take things in stride. If someone does something I think it's stupid or upsets me, then they can keep on doing that and I will just ignore it. Getting revenge only makes you "happy" for a short time, then you eventually start to feel bad about it anyway, so there really isn't a point.
Ah okay. Well that's understandable. I've kind of reverted to that honestly. I don't think I've drawn anything in the last two months or so. xD

User Image User Image

Really, it was an HM? Where can you use it? Oh yeah, I forgot about that one... I remember giving it to Swampert in Hoenn. It's his most useless move, I have no idea why I keep on giving it to him. And yes, thank goodness you can reuse the TMs in Gen 5. It was just a headache in choosing who's more deserving for such a move. It's particularly annoying when after giving him/her that move, he/she has the chance to learn it naturally 2 levels down the road.
      Yeah, she was born with a LOT of hair. Even my mom says that this is the first time she's seen a newborn with such amount of hair.
      I'm not really sure, to be honest. It really was a disappointment, to be honest. I was like, "Wha-? Happiny?! What happened to all the bugs and fire?" But yeah, it's a happy, bouncing Happiny sweatdrop

I actually wrote something about revenge in my Journal here. Like how you spend a lot of time preparing for it, how it has to be executed at the right time, how much it costs, etc. I kind of forgot why I wrote that... I think I was angry with someone then sweatdrop
      That's why I envy those artists here... they earn a lot for something that they love doing. Wish I could earn the same with writing sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:46 am
Louisa Iris

It was mainly used to get into the Whirl Islands. The Whirl Islands are pretty interesting. The "legend" is that they used to be one island, but two countries started fighting over them, so Lugia who is the guardian of the area cast lighting bolts upon it and broke it up into four islands. o Ao It's funny, in Olivine City the people there tell their kids that bad kids get sent to the islands. XDD Yeah, nowadays HM's are some of the worst moves to have other than Surf and Waterfall (funny enough lolol). In 1st Gen they were actually pretty awesome to have, but of course the move pools of things were so limited back then. Now there are so many things to choose from, HM's are just kind of bumped down to the "worthless" category, other than getting around of course, and in 5th Gen they aren't even all that useful other than Surf honestly. xD You can complete the game without them, which in past ones you could not. Yeah, I love that you can reuse them now. It IS tough deciding who should have the move, so now it's all good. xD
That's kind of funny. xD You can tell her that when she gets older lol. Maybe she'll treasure it. emotion_kirakira
Maybe it's a good thing I never noticed that lady. I probably would have been made very sad lolol. Happiny isn't bad, but she's not a Larvesta. D:

I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't a bit angry when you wrote it. xD Though that's true, you do spend a lot of time planning it, how you will execute it and at what cost. It's too much to deal with and it's really lackluster in the end, so it's kind of pointless. xD
Yeah. o-o I'd love to make money off art. Though I don't think I'd ever be as amazing as the artists who do. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:58 am
Yokies

It was mainly used to get into the Whirl Islands. The Whirl Islands are pretty interesting. The "legend" is that they used to be one island, but two countries started fighting over them, so Lugia who is the guardian of the area cast lighting bolts upon it and broke it up into four islands. o Ao It's funny, in Olivine City the people there tell their kids that bad kids get sent to the islands. XDD Yeah, nowadays HM's are some of the worst moves to have other than Surf and Waterfall (funny enough lolol). In 1st Gen they were actually pretty awesome to have, but of course the move pools of things were so limited back then. Now there are so many things to choose from, HM's are just kind of bumped down to the "worthless" category, other than getting around of course, and in 5th Gen they aren't even all that useful other than Surf honestly. xD You can complete the game without them, which in past ones you could not. Yeah, I love that you can reuse them now. It IS tough deciding who should have the move, so now it's all good. xD
That's kind of funny. xD You can tell her that when she gets older lol. Maybe she'll treasure it. emotion_kirakira
Maybe it's a good thing I never noticed that lady. I probably would have been made very sad lolol. Happiny isn't bad, but she's not a Larvesta. D:

I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't a bit angry when you wrote it. xD Though that's true, you do spend a lot of time planning it, how you will execute it and at what cost. It's too much to deal with and it's really lackluster in the end, so it's kind of pointless. xD
Yeah. o-o I'd love to make money off art. Though I don't think I'd ever be as amazing as the artists who do. xD

User Image User Image

Oh wow, that is cool. Kind of like Mirage Island, only made easier. I dunno, I don't think they're that useless. I mean, Strength's still something handy to have around, plus it's a strong move too. Fly's not that bad either, also being a cool move. Maybe, "annoying"? I mean, Cut's really boring, yet those little tree stumps still litter the place, and you have to keep on changing Pokemon just to get to new areas. Also, Dive's pretty useless now in Gen V. I mean, where else can you Dive but in the Abyssal Ruins, which is pretty boring in of itself. But yeah, I think Cut's the most annoying HM ever sweatdrop
      Well, her mom wants her to have short hair, like me because they all say that somehow we look kind of like each other. But, I dunno... to me, she really looks like her mom than me xD
      Yeah, I'm kind of getting used to her now, but she really isn't Larvesta at all. Ah well, at least I can still lay my hands on a Volcarona.
      By the way, what do you do in Join Avenue, aside from recommending it to people?

Well, sometimes I get the strangest inspirations for what I want to write. I tend to forget, though, if it was just an inspiration or a true feeling at times sweatdrop
      Do you know Kaminary? She's my ultimate idol when it comes to drawing. I really would pay millions to have her draw me. But then, I'd go buy off my dream avi first before buying art sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:09 am
Louisa Iris

I suppose so yeah. xD Well, they are still nice moves to have, but there are always better alternatives is what I mean. At least in competitive battling. In-game they can be very good, but competitively people tend to avoid them. Cut is probably the most annoying. It doesn't hit very hard, being a Normal-type move, it isn't super effective against anything, plus you don't want any Pokemon in your main team to know it, so you're usually switching something out back and forth just to use it. I'm so glad you don't really -need- it for anything in Gen 5 lol. Yeah, Dive was kind of odd for them to add back in just to access one place. I was hoping there would be more to it if they were going to bother, but I guess not. ._. I mean, it's interesting to find ruins underwater and everything, but I wanted more to do. xD
That's odd. I don't think I know many people who'd want their girl to have short hair, at least that young. xD I mean, I can understand that it's hard to manage, since kids get really messy and I'm sure it tangles, so maybe that's another reason. Though it's kind of nice that she sees you in her haha.
Yeah, though I really love Blissey. I trained one in Gen 4 and it really was the heavy-hitter of my team. xD I was super excited to finally train one when I got the Happiny haha. I'm not sure which I'd prefer though haha.
That's honestly about it. You can have friends join too (I had my boyfriend's character open a shop there lol) but the shops are basically all there is. You can have some pretty neat ones though depending on who settles there.

I usually get my inspirations when I'm about to go to bed, which is always the suckiest time since well.. you're going to bed. XD
I have never seen her before but she's really amazing (looked her up). o.o Man, that is kind of inspiring! XD Usually I don't pay for art, so I can't say I'd pay millions for amazing art, but I would be pretty darn excited to receive art from her. o.o

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 am
Yokies

I suppose so yeah. xD Well, they are still nice moves to have, but there are always better alternatives is what I mean. At least in competitive battling. In-game they can be very good, but competitively people tend to avoid them. Cut is probably the most annoying. It doesn't hit very hard, being a Normal-type move, it isn't super effective against anything, plus you don't want any Pokemon in your main team to know it, so you're usually switching something out back and forth just to use it. I'm so glad you don't really -need- it for anything in Gen 5 lol. Yeah, Dive was kind of odd for them to add back in just to access one place. I was hoping there would be more to it if they were going to bother, but I guess not. ._. I mean, it's interesting to find ruins underwater and everything, but I wanted more to do. xD
That's odd. I don't think I know many people who'd want their girl to have short hair, at least that young. xD I mean, I can understand that it's hard to manage, since kids get really messy and I'm sure it tangles, so maybe that's another reason. Though it's kind of nice that she sees you in her haha.
Yeah, though I really love Blissey. I trained one in Gen 4 and it really was the heavy-hitter of my team. xD I was super excited to finally train one when I got the Happiny haha. I'm not sure which I'd prefer though haha.
That's honestly about it. You can have friends join too (I had my boyfriend's character open a shop there lol) but the shops are basically all there is. You can have some pretty neat ones though depending on who settles there.

I usually get my inspirations when I'm about to go to bed, which is always the suckiest time since well.. you're going to bed. XD
I have never seen her before but she's really amazing (looked her up). o.o Man, that is kind of inspiring! XD Usually I don't pay for art, so I can't say I'd pay millions for amazing art, but I would be pretty darn excited to receive art from her. o.o

User Image User Image

Well, Surf and Waterfall are kind of powerful too... not so much about Dive, but yeah, Cut sucks like hell. I have nothing against Normal-types (I love Stoutland), but why does it have to be so damn weak? I'm particularly annoyed at it because I'm allergic to Pokeballs along the way... I'm just itching to see what they are xD I wouldn't mind just one dive spot, actually, if only there was something more in the ruins aside from the plates. Like you can Lugia there or something emotion_dowant
      Well, she wants the baby to look after me. You see, both the parents aren't that smart, so they want the baby to take after me instead rolleyes But we'll see. Yeah, maybe it's because the hair gets in the way, and she sweats a lot. She's one weird baby you see, she loves the cold. I mean, everyone else is shivering and covered with a blanket, but she's still sweating!
      I am actually thinking training Happiny... if only I could find an Oval Stone whee Hey, did you know what? I finally got my dream!! Both the Volcarona in Black and B2 in Relic Castle appeared as a female emotion_awesome Now, I'm just going to research about egg groups, because I still can't understand them until now sweatdrop

Yeah, that does suck. You're just itching to do something, but then you're too lazy to move one muscle rofl Me, I usually get my inspiration for my stories from my dream. Somehow, some ways, they're like movies. My aunt used to say that I get free movies every time I sleep rofl
      I know right? I was like drooling over her works when I first saw them. I actually knew of her from my Google search. I just typed there "gaia online" and most of her works appeared in the results. I wouldn't mind paying millions for an art... but then, that would be after I've bought every single damn item that I want sweatdrop

Merry Christmas, by the way~!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:03 am
Louisa Iris

Oh yeah, those are the exceptions. A Vaporeon with Surf or Lapras with Waterfall (who has Attack EV's obviously lol) can and probably will wreck your team. Dive being a two-turn attack kind of loses that, Waterfall is just a better alternative for a Physical Water-type move. xD I LOVE Normal-types myself, they just end up not having as much use. Normal-types actually have a very wide movepool, but none of them can get STAB from anything but Normal-moves (which are still not super-effective against anything) unless they're duel-typed. D: And yeah, I suppose if there were a Pokemon in the ruins that would have been better, but the plates are okay I suppose. Plus those other items you find in there are worth a ton of coin!
Maybe them not being smart is why they also do this. xD I mean, it's nice that they look up to you, seeing you as really smart and they want their daughter to be like you, but she should be like herself. Taking after someone is nice and all, but she should be her own person. o.o Even this young haha. Well, you can still sweat even when you're cold. I'm not exactly sure why it happens, but it happens to my boyfriend sometimes. If there is a sudden change in temperature, like he steps out into the cold from a warm/comfortable setting, he'll start to sweat. I wish we knew why though. xD Then I'd tell you! Lol.
You can find Oval Stone's in Dustclouds in Black2/White2 in the Relic Passage and Rebirth Mountain in Dustclouds. Though I know you'll probably be there a WHILE if you're trying to find them that way. If you don't want to encounter wild Pokemon while doing it you'll need lots of repels and patience. ._. I don't think there is an easier way to find it though... in White2 you can buy them in White Forest, but in Black2 it seems there isn't any other way to get them other than the dust clouds. But that's great! Any Pokemon from the Bug Egg-Group should be able to breed with her. c: You know, as long as it's male. XD;;

Oh wow. xD That's kind of interesting. I never really had nice dreams, I usually have nightmares growing up. o-o And I still do, but I every now and then will have an alright dream, but I can hardly remember them when I finally get up.
Wow, that's kind of funny. xD In a way. Yeah, I probably wouldn't drop that much on art unless I already had everything I wanted.. which would be pretty impossible since Gaia is ALWAYS releasing new items haha

Merry (Late) Christmas to you too. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:54 am
Yokies

Oh yeah, those are the exceptions. A Vaporeon with Surf or Lapras with Waterfall (who has Attack EV's obviously lol) can and probably will wreck your team. Dive being a two-turn attack kind of loses that, Waterfall is just a better alternative for a Physical Water-type move. xD I LOVE Normal-types myself, they just end up not having as much use. Normal-types actually have a very wide movepool, but none of them can get STAB from anything but Normal-moves (which are still not super-effective against anything) unless they're duel-typed. D: And yeah, I suppose if there were a Pokemon in the ruins that would have been better, but the plates are okay I suppose. Plus those other items you find in there are worth a ton of coin!
Maybe them not being smart is why they also do this. xD I mean, it's nice that they look up to you, seeing you as really smart and they want their daughter to be like you, but she should be like herself. Taking after someone is nice and all, but she should be her own person. o.o Even this young haha. Well, you can still sweat even when you're cold. I'm not exactly sure why it happens, but it happens to my boyfriend sometimes. If there is a sudden change in temperature, like he steps out into the cold from a warm/comfortable setting, he'll start to sweat. I wish we knew why though. xD Then I'd tell you! Lol.
You can find Oval Stone's in Dustclouds in Black2/White2 in the Relic Passage and Rebirth Mountain in Dustclouds. Though I know you'll probably be there a WHILE if you're trying to find them that way. If you don't want to encounter wild Pokemon while doing it you'll need lots of repels and patience. ._. I don't think there is an easier way to find it though... in White2 you can buy them in White Forest, but in Black2 it seems there isn't any other way to get them other than the dust clouds. But that's great! Any Pokemon from the Bug Egg-Group should be able to breed with her. c: You know, as long as it's male. XD;;

Oh wow. xD That's kind of interesting. I never really had nice dreams, I usually have nightmares growing up. o-o And I still do, but I every now and then will have an alright dream, but I can hardly remember them when I finally get up.
Wow, that's kind of funny. xD In a way. Yeah, I probably wouldn't drop that much on art unless I already had everything I wanted.. which would be pretty impossible since Gaia is ALWAYS releasing new items haha

Merry (Late) Christmas to you too. c:

User Image User Image

Yeah, Dive pretty much loses it's charm... albeit, the good thing about it is that you're not hit during the first turn, unlike the other two-turn moves such as Sky Attack. But yeah, Waterfall is a lot better than Dive.
      You know what, I have no idea what STAB means. So to get the most out of a move, I just usually teach the same kind of move to the type of Pokemon that I have. Like Serperior, I only taught him Grass-type moves... well except for Growth in B2. Did you know I was able to beat Elesa using Growth and Leaf Blade in B2? I was just really amazed how strong you could be with the consecutive use of Growth emotion_awesome
      Well, the plates were kind of useless for me since I have no way of obtaining an Arceus in-game. So yeah, I didn't really explored the ruins in B2 sweatdrop
      I know. I mean, if you're to follow after someone's footsteps, it should be at your own discretion. Maybe I'll tell her that once she's a bit older. Right now, she's just busy tasting everything she could lay her hands on, even my knee 4laugh I dunno, I think she's just really hot-blooded. I think she takes that after my mom. Ah well, I shouldn't worry much about it, since I too have it sweatdrop

Rebirth mountain? Where is that? o.o Ooh, another test-your-patience kind of exploration. I'm gonna see what will come out of it. I was lucky once with Feebas, I might be lucky again emotion_dowant
      Yeah, I did read about it there as well. Now I'm just thinking as to who will the father be. I don't want to use my original Volcarona, as he might learn something I don't want him to learn. I wonder how that team would turn out to, 6 Volcaronas... I wonder how you can breed a Lilligant?

Yeah, it is a bit weird how they sometimes turn out to be real. Like now, I just had a weird dream that's like a TV series rofl I never really had much nightmares. I usually have them if I watch something scary or a suspense movie. Nightmares are dreadful, it haunts you every time you're about to sleep and in the end, you have another nightmare sad
      Yeah, always so many new cute items out there. I mean, why does it have to be so damn expensive? Don't they want us to have those items? *the ramblings of a poor Gaian* rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:02 am
User Image User Image

Yokie

Thank you for the gift heart

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:08 am
Louisa Iris

I suppose that's true. With Dive and Fly you wont be hit, but of course if you're confused or paralyzed and that's your main attacking move, you still get hurt by that. D8
STAB means "Same-Type Attack Bonus". Basically if the move is the same type as the Pokemon, then it'll get a 50% power increase. So that Leaf Blade on your Serperior was getting a 50% boost, along with those Growths made it quite the powerhouse haha.

Well the plates still help other Pokemon and raise their attack's power and stuff. xD Though it is more interesting to put them on an Arceus lol.
Haha yeah. For right now she shouldn't worry too much about it, but when she gets older she shouldn't feel like she -has- to be like someone else, she should be herself. :3 And haha, that's funny, your knee? XD She sounds silly haha.

Oops, I'm sorry. That was REVERSAL Mountain. I have no idea but the place I looked up said Rebirth. That was so weird. Yeah, you could get lucky again. :3
Does it know moves you can't get back easily? Like through Heart Scale or Move Tutor? You can breed Lilligant. You just breed her with anything in the Grass-Egg Group. Two Pokemon that can't breed that people aren't sure why, is Nidorina and Nidoqueen. o.o

A TV series? xD That's odd haha. Yeah, nightmares are no good. Whenever you think you're about to forget about one it just comes right back into your head when you're about to go to sleep. It really sucks. :c
I'm not sure. xD I guess they have those expensive ones because there are people who get them far too easily, and they want those people to have a challenge. It sucks for everyone else who can't though. D:

Oh~ And you're welcome. :3 I hope you have fun with it!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:22 am
Yokies

I suppose that's true. With Dive and Fly you wont be hit, but of course if you're confused or paralyzed and that's your main attacking move, you still get hurt by that. D8
STAB means "Same-Type Attack Bonus". Basically if the move is the same type as the Pokemon, then it'll get a 50% power increase. So that Leaf Blade on your Serperior was getting a 50% boost, along with those Growths made it quite the powerhouse haha.

Well the plates still help other Pokemon and raise their attack's power and stuff. xD Though it is more interesting to put them on an Arceus lol.
Haha yeah. For right now she shouldn't worry too much about it, but when she gets older she shouldn't feel like she -has- to be like someone else, she should be herself. :3 And haha, that's funny, your knee? XD She sounds silly haha.

Oops, I'm sorry. That was REVERSAL Mountain. I have no idea but the place I looked up said Rebirth. That was so weird. Yeah, you could get lucky again. :3
Does it know moves you can't get back easily? Like through Heart Scale or Move Tutor? You can breed Lilligant. You just breed her with anything in the Grass-Egg Group. Two Pokemon that can't breed that people aren't sure why, is Nidorina and Nidoqueen. o.o

A TV series? xD That's odd haha. Yeah, nightmares are no good. Whenever you think you're about to forget about one it just comes right back into your head when you're about to go to sleep. It really sucks. :c
I'm not sure. xD I guess they have those expensive ones because there are people who get them far too easily, and they want those people to have a challenge. It sucks for everyone else who can't though. D:

Oh~ And you're welcome. :3 I hope you have fun with it!

User Image User Image

Yes, being confused is really a pain in the bum. It's like, the target's almost dead and yet you die first because in every single damn move you make, you hurt yourself.
      Oh, is that so? I thought, it means that you're just really strong that when you attack, you like, "stab" your enemy rofl But still, I never thought I'd be able to beat Elesa using a Grass-type. I mean, her Volt Switch was a b***h, and I was actually using Servine back then just to weaken as many as possible before I use Arcanine. I just want to hug Servine then rofl

Oh yeah, you can use them on other Pokemon as well. Ah well, goes to show I don't read their description sweatdrop
      Yes, she nibbles my knee ^^ You see, I usually wear PJs made out of batik, so they're really colorful and all. One time, she was reaching for it, so I thought she was just attracted to the color. So I kind of raised my knee up to her (she was standing in her crib), and she started patting it. I just glanced away from her one second, the next thing I knew she was nibbling on it. Now every time she sees my PJs, she just wants to nibble on my knee sweatdrop

Haha, I thought it was in some other region rofl
      Really? You won't need anymore stones to evolve her? Because I don't have anymore Dawn Stone (or was it Sun Stone?) anymore, hehe. Hmm.. that is weird. But maybe it's something to do with the Baby Pokemon or something. I mean, even though Nidorina's not really a baby, she's still the "kid" form of Nidoqueen right?

Yes, really odd indeed xD
      Hmm, that could be true. I mean, those really rich people who can spend real money on Gaia cash without being guilty. But it does suck for us rofl

Oh, I will have fun with it. Thanks a lot~!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:33 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, that's happened quite a few times to me in the PWT. ^^; I'm almost going to win and them bam, nope because I'm confused/paralyzed.
Well, in a way that's still true. The move is more powerful because it's the same type as your Pokemon. xD The good thing with Grass-types is that they resist Electric-type moves, but it can still be a problem if the enemy is always going first lol. Electric-types are so fast! Servine really pulled through in the end. xD

Haha it's alright. Since they were originally meant for Arceus I can see why people would forget they're useful for other Pokemon as well haha.
Aw, that sounds funny and silly at the same time. xD I suppose she just thinks it'll taste good? Kids seem to like colorful stuff lol.

I'm sorry. xD I have no idea where I even read that now. But yeah, it's Reversal lolol.
OH that's what you meant. Oh.. no. A Lilligant egg will produce a Petilil, so you'll need a Sun Stone. The problem with Sun Stones is that there are only four available in BW2. They're in Nimbasa City, Relic Castle, Giant Chasm, and Pinwheel Forest. I don't know why they only have four, I suppose they just REALLY want you to trade on your nonexistent Wifi. xP Well, most Pokemon can breed besides legendaries and the "true" baby Pokemon. Pokemon that were introduced later, like Magby, Pichu, Happiny and Azurill are all baby Pokemon that cannot breed, but a Pokemon like Nidorina and Nidoqueen should be able to, but they just aren't. The Female Version of Nidoran can breed, which makes it even weirder, since out of all of them, that would seem like the "baby" lol.

Also people who have nothing better to do but vend. xD Who sit and catch deals and all of that. I know of users who have made millions, into over a billion and haven't spent a dime on Gaia. They're crazy skilled.

You're welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am
Yokies

Yeah, that's happened quite a few times to me in the PWT. ^^; I'm almost going to win and them bam, nope because I'm confused/paralyzed.
Well, in a way that's still true. The move is more powerful because it's the same type as your Pokemon. xD The good thing with Grass-types is that they resist Electric-type moves, but it can still be a problem if the enemy is always going first lol. Electric-types are so fast! Servine really pulled through in the end. xD

Haha it's alright. Since they were originally meant for Arceus I can see why people would forget they're useful for other Pokemon as well haha.
Aw, that sounds funny and silly at the same time. xD I suppose she just thinks it'll taste good? Kids seem to like colorful stuff lol.

I'm sorry. xD I have no idea where I even read that now. But yeah, it's Reversal lolol.
OH that's what you meant. Oh.. no. A Lilligant egg will produce a Petilil, so you'll need a Sun Stone. The problem with Sun Stones is that there are only four available in BW2. They're in Nimbasa City, Relic Castle, Giant Chasm, and Pinwheel Forest. I don't know why they only have four, I suppose they just REALLY want you to trade on your nonexistent Wifi. xP Well, most Pokemon can breed besides legendaries and the "true" baby Pokemon. Pokemon that were introduced later, like Magby, Pichu, Happiny and Azurill are all baby Pokemon that cannot breed, but a Pokemon like Nidorina and Nidoqueen should be able to, but they just aren't. The Female Version of Nidoran can breed, which makes it even weirder, since out of all of them, that would seem like the "baby" lol.

Also people who have nothing better to do but vend. xD Who sit and catch deals and all of that. I know of users who have made millions, into over a billion and haven't spent a dime on Gaia. They're crazy skilled.

You're welcome!

User Image User Image

Grass-types resist Electric-types?! I thought they don't? But yeah, Electric-types are really fast. It's like, "Damn it, give me one chance!" rofl To be honest, that was the one time when I loved Leech Seed. I used to prefer the Absorb family over it because it deals much bigger damage, but it was just amazing in the end. That is one of my proudest moments as a Trainer rofl

Will Arceus learn a specific move if you give him those plates?
      We think it's because her teeth are coming out, but yeah, it is both cute and silly at times. I think they like colorful stuff because it easily catches their attention; they think it's something they can play with.

Oh... that sucks. Oh well, at least 2 Lilligant and 4 Volcaronas will do xD Well, for others, it might not be that hard to trade, considering the large number of traders to be found in the Pokemon Subforum here. It's me: the unfortunate one who has a WiFi, but is locked using a different format sweatdrop
      You know, ain't it weird that Legendaries can't breed, and yet there's one episode (or was it a movie) wherein Lugia had a baby, named Silver? So, if they can't breed, who the hell is that baby Pokemon? And what about Manaphy and Phione? Ain't Phione some kind of "baby" form of Manaphy? Last, what do you mean that Nidorina and Nidoqueen can't breed? They can't lay eggs even with Nidorino or Nidoking?

Damn, those are really good tycoons here o.o I wonder what it feels like to own over a billion gold... and know that you have the capability to restore it every time you spend it. Kind of like using Motherlode in Sims rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, they do! :3 Though most Electric-types can learn Signal Beam, which kind of sucks against a pure Grass-type. gonk But yeah, Grass-types resist Electric-moves. I wonder what the slowest Electric-type is. >.> Yeah, Leech Seed can be very helpful. Sometimes it's a lot better than the Absorb family. xD

I don't think so. I believe it's just changing types is all.
That probably is it. When they're teeth are coming out they want to chew on things to help the pain. Haha yeah, or they think they can eat the colorful stuff. xD They think it's sweet like cake or candy haha.

Yeah. :c It stinks, but it's to be expected. I think those are good though. xD I suppose that's true, many people tend not to have a hard time trading with others. Maybe I should be really happy my Wifi works the way it should. ^^;
There are a lot of things that are different between the anime and games. Lugia indeed had a baby named Silver in the anime, I think the whole part lasted like 3 episodes. I'm not sure why they do it, maybe they just don't want people mass-producing legendaries in the game, so they make it so they can't breed. In Manaphy's case, it's offspring can't even evolve into it, so you can't get a bunch of Manaphy either. Phione also isn't considered a legendary, so you can keep breeding Manaphy all you want and you still wont have a true legendary, so I think it's just to keep people from having tons of them, to try and keep them "special" in a way. There are obviously always going to be a way smaller number of legendaries than any other Pokemon, so I think they just want to keep it that way.
And no, Nidoqueen and Nidorina cannot breed with anything at all, not even Nidoking or Nidorino. No one seems to know the reason why. Funny enough, in the anime special "Mewtwo Returns", there was a cloned Nidoqueen and cloned Rhyhorn that produced baby Rhyhorn and baby Nidoqueen (you read that right, NOT Nidoran!). That just makes things even more complicated. xD

Yeah. I wish I had their kind of skills. o-o I'd never need to worry about obtaining anything new again. xD AND I could buy art! Lol.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games