Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at Jax. He was holding the younger boy in his arms, and trying to comfort him. "No, Jax... You don't understand!" he said. His eyes held fear. That was the most prevalent emotion. Fear.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron said that Jax didn't understand, so Jax just looked at the boy and then rolled his eyes. "Right. That's because I'm a f-cking freak and I don't understand when someone's being hurt and abused by their father" he said and looked at Cameron again. Being called a freak had caught him. He wasn't a freak! He was just...not like the average man. "But seriously Cameron, why don't you do something about it?! You can just report him."  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at Jax with huge eyes. "You are not a freak! You are my Jax!" he said, a little loudly. He hugged Jax, as if to prove a point. I can't report him. He-he... He has my baby sister... he said, a slight whimper to his tone. His eyes filled again with tears, this time, tears of hatred toward the man.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Psykfall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:17 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax was hugged and then told he wasn't a freak. Well, that...good. Then Cameron said he couldn't report the man, all because he had his baby sister. Jax looked at the younger boy with his bloodshot eyes. "Yes, Cameron, you can report him. If you tell the police why you are reporting and that he's abusing his children, your baby sister will be taken from him" he said and ran his fingers through his brown hair. "You can even file a report anonymously."  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron nodded slowly. "Okay... I will do that." he said in a numb sort of voice. His eyes were still teary and red, but now they were out of focus as well. He stared blankly at Jax, trying to make his feverish brain think. He finally collapsed into the man, unable to support himself any more.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Psykfall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax smiled slightly. "Good boy" he said and kissed Cameron's forehead. But all of sudden, the boy collapsed in his arms. Jax held him close. Waited for his mother to get beck with a nurse or a doctor. Or maybe someone passed by and could help them. It seemed to take forever before his mother returned with that nurse. The blonde female nurse squat down beside the two boys. She looked at Cameron. "Cameron? Cameron, can you hear me?" she asked.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron's heart began to slow. His breathing all but stopped, and his thoughts were lost. His body went completely limp, burning with a feverish heat. His messy hair was sticking up every which way. He couldn't move. He just sort of sprawled out.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Psykfall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:45 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

The nurse called a doctor to help her get Cameron to bed again. It didn't take many seconds for a big male doctor to come. He lifted Cameron up and put him on a bed with wheels without any problem. Jax just sat on the floor and looked as the doctor and the nurse left with Cameron. Irina looked down at her son. "Sweetheart? Are you okey?" she asked with the same loving voice as she had with Cameron. Jax just nodded and stood up. "Yeah. I'm.. I'm fine. It's okey" he said and ran his fingers through his hair again. He wanted to take a shower, even though he just did a few hours ago. The wounds under the bandages were starting to itch as they now started to heal.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:53 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up with a slight glare. Where was he?! Why wasn't he with Jax any more?! What the bloody hell was going on?!
A young man with long, messy blond hair, and bright blue eyes walked down the halls. Was it true that his twin brother was here, or did his father lie? He came across a man and a woman sitting in the hallway. "Hullo there? Do-do you work here? I'm looking for my brother, Cameron." he said, holding out a picture of his brother, even though he was a mirror image.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Psykfall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:00 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

A boy, very, very similar to Cameron, walked up to Jax and his mother. He asked it they worked there, but both of them shook their heads. Jax, on the other hand, froze when the boy said he looked for Cameron and showed a picture of the boy. Without saying a word he grabbed the photo and looked closely at it and then at the boy. They were like...copies! Creepy.
"He was here just a minute ago, but the doctors had to take care of him" he said and handed over the photo to the boy, looking a bit...confused, troubled, everything. "But sorry, I don't know where he is... But if you want to, I can help you find him."  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
The boy smiled. "Thank you! I am Andrew Lowell, by the way. Cameron's elder by three minutes! he said with a light smile. Andrew tucked the picture back in his pocket and nodded slowly. "I would be much obliged to accompany you on a quest for my Camcorder! I miss my brother!" he said in his formal sounding voice. He gave a smile, his eyes twinkling mischievously, to the man.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Psykfall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:11 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

The boy presented himself as Andrew, Cameron's three minute older brother. Jax still thought it was creepy with a twin. He had always thought it was kinda creepy, but at the same time... Having sex with both of them would be kinda fun.

Jax put away his dirty thoughts and smiled slightly. "I'm Jax Kurameh" he said with the very Russian accent as he said his name. "I would love to find him myself, so I'll be more than happy to accompany you" he said. He looked at his mother who looked slightly confused, but she never said anything. Instead she kissed Jax cheek before she left. Jax just wrinkled his nose at the kiss. When would she realize that he was too old for that?  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew smiled, his straight, white teeth showing. He was sending out light glances, admiring the man. "Well, Jax, lets get a move on, then! Camera is waiting on us, I'm sure! Carter was here, and Mum and Da, now he needs us! he said, valiantly. He smiled happily when Jax's mum kissed the man, and got a wrinkled nose in response. He gently shook the hair out of his eyes, and looked down the halls.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Psykfall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:23 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax flinched slightly when the boy mentioned something about their father and mother, but he said nothing. All he did was smiling slightly as he slowly started walking to look for Cameron. As they walked down the almost empty, white hallways, Jax was starting to get nauseas again. And his headache didn't help at all! They passed by two nurses who were talking and later a doctor on his way to a patient and all the time, Jax wanted to just lay down. Then, without a word, Jax rushed in to the closest bathroom to throw up. But since he hadn't eaten anything in quite a few hours, so everything that came up was just water and other fluids that made his throat hurt really much.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew watched as Jax ran for a loo. He looked pretty sick. Andrew walked in after the boy, and wet some hand towels, then laid them on Jax's neck. "Hush Jax, it will be all over soon." he spoke from experience. He watched Jax with his bloodshot eyes. He knew exactly how Jax felt, he had been abusing drugs for years.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Psykfall

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games