Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:52 am
Leanne scoffed and looked to the snake.
"Seviper, I have a Super Potion for you." She spoke and used to heal up and looked back at Zane.
"Alright! Screech!" She shouted as Seviper let out a loud ear splitting screech and looked on.
"Use Dig!" She called as Seviper burrowed below the mangoose pokemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:58 pm
Zangoose put it's paws over it's ears to drown out the noise as Zane called out to it to help regain it's senses . ''Right then, feel the earth under your feet and use your senses to see when it'll pop out'' Said Zane as his Zangoose closed it's eyes and used it's senses to feel the vibrations under it's feet. ''Leanne snap out of it!!'' Shouted Zane trying to get Leanne to come to her senses.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:39 pm
Leanne looked on into a cold stare and looked down.
"Seviper, use Wrap again and slam that thing into the ground. Hold it down will all you got." She ordered. Seviper popped out and wrapped around Zangoose and slammed it down. Leanne cracked a smile and saw Seviper pin it with it's tail and placed it's body in coils around the pokemon.
"Squeeze it tight!" She barked and looked behind her quickly to see if Maxie was ready with his plan and had to keep stalling Zane.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:05 pm
''Now you're just making my Zangoose even madder than before and thus when it get really gets enraged...bad things happen..'' Said Zane as his Zangoose became so enraged that it dug it's razor sharp claws deep into Seviper's body causing it to start bleeding as manged to sink it's fangs into Seviper's neck. ''That's it, keep it up'' Smirked Zane as Zangoose kept doing just that until the Seviper started losing blood which weakened it greatly and thus Zangoose was free once more and went out of control with anger and rage and used it's fangs and claws to kill the Seviper once and for all. ''And I win and you're coming with me!'' Said Zane hoisting her over his shoulder and running off with her.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:32 am
Leanne scoffed kicking him in the chest.
"I will never go back to my old life. Pokemon are just tools. All we want to do is expand the land for pokemon everywhere!" Shouted and walked up to him. She looked deep and grabbed his jacket to pull him into a kiss.
"Don't worry, Zane. I'm gonna try and find somethings out about them." She whispered and looked around to see Tabatha.
"He's all yours sir." She spoke recalling her Seviper.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:01 pm
Zane let a groan as he was kicked in the chest and kissed her back and nodded his head. ''Good..bring him to the helicopter and back to hq so the boss can integrate him'' Said Tabitha as the grunts brought him to the helicopter and shoved him inside. ''I better see where this goes and help out Leanne in any way I can''.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:10 pm
Leanne sat in the helicopter that took off from the mountain and saw that the volcano didn't erupt.
"Zane.....I don't know where we'll be next, but, I hope I can find you again...." She sighed and just looked forward to see that they were heading over to Lillycove City. Maybe she could escape.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Zane manged to get back on his feet and run away before Tabitha and her grunts could get a hold of him. As he hurried back to the Pokemon center to heal his Pokemon and to train some more, so that the next time he wouldn't be able to protect Leanne better and maybe take down Team Magma once and for all. ''Wherever she is now...I hope we'll meet again, but for now....I need to get stronger, my Pokemon need to get stronger and I need to assemble a powerful team to get the remaining gym badges. May Arceus watch over me and Leanne, I may need to store some Pokemon in the PC so that I can make a really powerful team'' Said Zane running back to the Pokemon Center.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:53 am
Leanne was looking down knowing that Team Magma had them separated and mainly, her pokemon as well. They were all at the pokemon center still and they were waiting for her.

She looked over the edge of the helicopter and saw them over the sea. They were still a few thousand feet up and the fall was quite drastic, but, she looked and saw that most of them were sleeping and Tabatha was busy piloting the copter. Leanne put her legs over the edge and looked back to throw off her cloak and jumped out and began to fall to the ocean. He body was straight out, but moving fast, she quickly tucked into a ball and made an impact into the water. From there, she swam as far as she could go and got on a shallow piece of land. It was an island with a real steep hill and lots of trees. She climbed up the hill and saw a berry and smiled.
"Oh, good. This place has food." She smiled as she took a bite of it and saw something in the trees. The only pokemon she had was the Seviper that the team caught her. Soon blue-like rabbits came out. They looked strange, so she didn't question it as they greeted her with their cry of "Wynut!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:13 pm
Zane arrived back at the Pokemon Center and walked though the doors and up to nurse joy and cleared his throat.

''I need to know, how are my Pokemon doing?. Are they fighting fit again or do I need to wait a bit more longer before they are healthy again?, also I need you to heal up my Zangoose for me please, you see I was up in Mt. Chimney fighting Team Magma and well...they overpowered my Zangoose'' Said Zane putting his Zangoose into her Poke Ball and handing it over to Nurse Joy as his thoughts turned to Leanne's whereabouts and she was okay. ''I hope she's alive and well...I never got the chance to say to say what I wanted to say to her, oh well I'm sure we'll see each other again one day soon'' Said Zane in his mind to himself.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:47 pm
Once Leanne was fed from the berry thanks to the pokemon, she smiled to them.
"You all are so cute." She said but still didn't know much about them and heard something over head. It was another helicopter. She picked the one on her lap up and headed to the trees. She was hiding in case of it being Team Magma again. She kept low and ready to run off in the trees.

The helicopter's door opened up and a news reporter came out. Her brown hair was up in a bun and she sported an orange button down shirt and glasses. She was landing and a camera man jumped out as well. They were doing a live report on the island.
"... And here on Mirage Island, There are plenty of Wynut running around, but the rare Lechee berry is no where to be seen." The woman reported on the television.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:36 pm
Zane turned around as he heard the news on the television about a place called Mirage Island, which then sparked a new thought in his mind as Nurse Joy handed him his Poke Balls. ''Hmm, I need a way to get to that island somehow...but how?'' Said Zane to himself under his breath as he tried to think of a way to get to that island. ''Maybe, there's somebody around here that can give me a ride to that island. Where Leanne might be, but first I have to get a ticket first and then find someone who can give me a ride to that island, but where and who can sell me that ticket and get me to that island. Before all that though, I'll deposit a few Pokemon from my Party into the PC quickly and then see if I can find anyone who'll sell me a ticket and give me a ride to that island'' Said Zane walking over to the PC and putting his Breloom and Swellow into the PC and then proceed to turn off the PC and walk outside and started looking for anyone who would sell him a ticket and give him a ride to that island.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:12 pm
As Zane was looking, there was a man with a Ludicolo. He had green hair and brown eyes and sported an orange jacket, brown pants and green shirt. He pulled on his hat and smiled.
"About time that island showed up. Now we can finally begin our research on this island and maybe some possible pokemon that may have never been seen before." he smiled to one of his partners and recalled it, and brought out his Skarmory.
"All we have to do is get to Pacifidlog Town, and get to the island before it fades away again." He said climbing on Skarmory.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:33 pm
Zane spotted the man climbing onto his Skarmory and shouted at him. ''Can you please take me to that island with you?, I think someone I know might be there and I really want to be with her again!'' Shouted Zane to the man just as he was about to take off on his Skarmory.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 pm
"Sure. Hop on BladeWing here and we'll get going." He smiled and hoisted himself on.
"Name's Rodrick. I'm a Pokemon Archaeologist and historian. I made it my mission to study Mirage Island once it showed up. Today is the day I will learn about it." He said to Zane.
"So, tell me about yourself. Who is this person on this Island you want to see? Why is she on the Island?" He asked wondering. He gave BladeWing a good scuff on it's torso which made it take off.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff