Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:41 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

"If you're worried about being treated badly, then we don't have to let everyone know. However, I certainly don't have a problem with disappointing my fans because I'm not interested." He told him bluntly. "It's better to have no public, and have your sense of self than to have a public, but no self." He quoted.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“I am a little worried,” he said softly, looking down to his hands before looking back to him. “I get bullied enough by the football team as it is…I just don’t want to give them something else to make fun of me for.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren came to a halt at a red light, looking at Fuji. "The football team bullies you?!" His eyes flashed dangerously. "I'll have to speak with them on that." He said, his voice hard and icy. Oh there would be hell to pay.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Darren,” he said softly as he bit his lip before gently touching his hand. “Its not allot of trouble…its just a few of them.” Sighing a little, he leaned over and kissed hic cheek and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. “I promise I really am alright…but if it gets to be too much I will tell you alright.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren gripped the wheel, forcing himself to remain calm. "Alright... but if they so much as touch a hair on your head, I want you to tell me who they are as best as you can. Hair color, eye color, basic build, the works." He told him, still very displeased with the idea of anyone bullying his Fuji.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He couldn’t help but give a soft smile at this, quickly nodding to him. “That sounds fair…thank you.” Fuji then tried to think of what he could do later to repay him, an idea creeping into his head. “For being so good…I can give you a reward later in school today…or at your place,” he said, his cheeks a light red as he looked to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smirked. "Oh, a surprise?" Before he could look at Fuji, the light turn green, and he sighed, driving the rest of the way to school and parking before turning to Fuji. "And what might this surprise entail?" He asked, leaning over to kiss along his jaw. If they were going to be public, might as well be affectionate. He could hear a gasp outside of his window and kept a grin from creeping onto his face. The entire school would know by the end of the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

His face flushed when he was kissed along his jaw. “That you can have another taste of me again…any way you want…with me wearing what ever you want,” he said softly, biting his lip a little before pulling back to look at him. “Does that sound like something that you would like.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren's eyes darkened, licking his lips. "That sounds perfect." He purred, kissing him softly. "We should probably get out of the car before I make us late." He told him, knowing that he would keep kissing Fuji, and probably lose all self-control in the process if they stayed in the car.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to giggle softly at this before he pecked his cheek then getting out of the car. “You have no control you know,” he said, already seeming to smirk a little. “What if…we make a small bet…make a little game,” he asked, a sly smirk on his face.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren laughed. "Not an ounce of it when it comes to you." At the offer of a game, he looked curious. "A game?" He pulled him close. "What kind of game?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He gave a small squeak when he was pulled close before smiling lightly at him. “To see how long you can go being a good boy,” he said with a playful grin. “If you are able to keep your hands to yourself and not be…a pervert…you can pick out an outfit for me to wear.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren kissed him softly. "Alright, starting once we reach the school doors." He told him, reluctantly letting go of Fuji to lock his car. "Ready for class?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Don’t be looking so sad,” he said with a smile as he nodded and began to walk with him. “Its just for the day really…once it hit midnight…I am all yours.” He was grinning as this part, thinking of torturing the other when they got back to his place.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren sighed. "You're going to milk this for all it's worth, aren't you?" He asked, heading inside. He'd have to mentally prepare for that, since he had to win this little game. It would be quite a challenge, though.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff