Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi
I really just want to delete like

everyone on facebook

but I'm horribly nosy

but everyone is so goddamn whiny and immature.
emotion_brofist I feel your pain.
Also, I am tired of wedding/engagement/baby announcements since people are at same age as me. This means I get the "Y U NO MARRIED AND HAVE GRANBABIES" talk from mother emotion_donotwant

You is... how oldz? You is boy or girl?
22, going on 23 in May. Chick, I guess. *looks down shirt*

I should look to make sure as well :3
xd I just...idk, I forget sometimes (except y'know that time of the month emotion_donotwant ) because I genderbend and well, I guess identifying myself as female or male just doesn't really seem that important to me.

O: I see.

So you do not wear bra? o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:16 pm
i have this highschool friend of facebook who complains about her haters on a bi-weekly basis. and whenever i read her posts i am like

honey you have literally no internet presence or anything for you to have haters. you are literally no body what are you even talking about. get over yourself!!!  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:18 pm
meekstape
i have this highschool friend of facebook who complains about her haters on a bi-weekly basis. and whenever i read her posts i am like

honey you have literally no internet presence or anything for you to have haters. you are literally no body what are you even talking about. get over yourself!!!

Lol.

Maybe she is masochist and wants haters so she has something to get off on...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

xd I just...idk, I forget sometimes (except y'know that time of the month emotion_donotwant ) because I genderbend and well, I guess identifying myself as female or male just doesn't really seem that important to me.

Oh I do. xd Some days I designate as "appear as a woman" days and other times I go into "dude mode"
...usually I dress as a chick when I want to get the best used stuff at Game Stop emotion_awesome

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:20 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

Oh I do. xd Some days I designate as "appear as a woman" days and other times I go into "dude mode"
...usually I dress as a chick when I want to get the best used stuff at Game Stop emotion_awesome

And suddenly... I DEMAND YOU BE MY FRIEND.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:22 pm
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

rofl i'm a terrible person like that.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 pm
meekstape

maybe shes trying to get haters

by complaining about haters

so she has haters to complain about  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:32 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

I also wonder, did you post a pic in the PYP? o.o  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:37 pm
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

I've posted mostly my "ambiguous male/mistaken for male" pics.
ER...My female pics are quite different .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

@O@ You is pretty :3  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:41 pm
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

redface Thanks. I just wish my mom and lil bro would get off my case for having short hair. It's so much easier to take care of compared to how long it used to be in high school.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:43 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

redface Thanks. I just wish my mom and lil bro would get off my case for having short hair. It's so much easier to take care of compared to how long it used to be in high school.

I know a few ladies who look good with short hair. Also, my mother has short hair... She suits it.

TELL THEM THEY ARE STUPID.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:46 pm
Qyp
I know a few ladies who look good with short hair. Also, my mother has short hair... She suits it.

xd Oh trust me, I tell them. Then it goes back to "U WONT GET A MAN LOOKIN LYKE THAT" emotion_donotwant

Pretty sure my bro is afraid I'll become a creeper bull dyke lesbian with my unorthodox dressing methods. Buuuuut I don't think that's gonna happen. I like switching too much.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:48 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

xd Oh trust me, I tell them. Then it goes back to "U WONT GET A MAN LOOKIN LYKE THAT" emotion_donotwant

Pretty sure my bro is afraid I'll become a creeper bull dyke lesbian with my unorthodox dressing methods. Buuuuut I don't think that's gonna happen. I like switching too much.

Waaaiiittt... you lesbian? O: XD  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 pm
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

Waaaiiittt... you lesbian? O: XD
Not quite. Wait that sounds wrong. Uhhh. I'm bisexual. I like dicks n' chicks.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games