Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caramelized Muffin

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:13 pm
I'm 21. I'm a college graduate. I have 2 associates degrees in general studies and art (because, you know, they're good for something... or not) and I'm also an EMT. I live in Arizona but I plan on moving to New Jersey to be with my boyfriend.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 pm
22 next month, Tennessee. Straight, female, cisgender, unemployeed, GED. Sentence fragment master, wannabe beekeeper. Might go into teaching. User Image  

goozma

Buggy Punk

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:18 pm
Mereluna
22 next month, Tennessee. Straight, female, cisgender, unemployeed, GED. Sentence fragment master, wannabe beekeeper. Might go into teaching. User Image

I have to ask. What makes one desire to keep bees.

i mean, personally, i rather like to keep the hell away from something that has stinging potential...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:27 pm
Well hey there everyone and thanks for the invite! Im 28, female, married, 2 kids, 2 dogs (though I only claim one..lol) and a substitute teacher at the elementary school here. In my spare time..(which is way to much when I'm not at work) I draw, live on gaia, make vectors and wallpapers for minitokyo and animepaper, and mess around with other little graphics in photoshop. I like music, coffee, anime and manga.. And yup, that sums me up.  

Mibelle26

goozma

Buggy Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Mereluna

i mean, personally, i rather like to keep the hell away from something that has stinging potential...
Bees are pretty interesting animals and they're good for local agriculture. You can get strains for bees that are less aggressive and more docile. A lot of experienced beekeepers even handle them without gloves.

Plus having thousand of bees would make me feel like a supervillain. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 pm
Mereluna
Ridley Starsmore
Mereluna

Bees are pretty interesting animals and they're good for local agriculture. You can get strains for bees that are less aggressive and more docile. A lot of experienced beekeepers even handle them without gloves.

Plus having thousand of bees would make me feel like a supervillain. emotion_dowant

I shall have to be your nemesis.

-lights a smoke-  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

goozma

Buggy Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:56 pm
Ridley Starsmore

I shall have to be your nemesis.

-lights a smoke-
No, my beautiful bees. emotion_8c Now they'll be too docile to do evil in my name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
I am a stay-at-home hobo (a.k.a. freelance artist). But you probably already guessed that. I will probably live in obscurity only to become famous centuries later for something I never really did.

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:19 pm
KaylaGalela
User Image
I am a stay-at-home hobo (a.k.a. freelance artist). But you probably already guessed that. I will probably live in obscurity only to become famous centuries later for something I never really did.

Just like Thomas Edison. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 am
Ridley Starsmore
KaylaGalela
User Image

Just like Thomas Edison. 3nodding
emotion_donotwant Thomas Edison was a filthy thief and bullied people out of their patents, don't be like him Kayla.

GAIA Y U SO MUCH LIEK CRACK I NEED TO DO HOMEWORK BUT I LURVE U TOO MUCH D<

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Arch Divinty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:25 pm
Heya everyone, I'm a 23 year old male university student currently studying Japanese (No I'm no weaboo) I have various interests and hobbies and I'm relatively fun to talk to. Though I might spout nonsense from time to time ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:30 pm
I'm a nursing major at a community college in Texas. finally got my pre-requisites done, just waiting to be accepted to the nursing program.
smile  

0_o-kori

Friendly Friend

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:49 pm
eluzabeth

emotion_kirakira thanks for the invite~

OMOMOMOMMMMM

i'm luz, just turned 21, and i'm in/from southern california.
i go to community college because i'm lazy and poor :C
and have no job cos school ******** up my schedule tons
i have no idea what i want to study so i'm doing gen ed and WASTING TIME UGH

i have a dog who's in love with me and i like buying cheap toys and drawing even though i'm not good at it. emotion_8c

oh hey another bro from SoCal

what's up?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 pm
Mythey Maysonia
eluzabeth

stuff

oh hey another bro from SoCal

what's up?

emotion_dowant WOOOOO WHAT PART R U FROM
ahem
heyyy yum_puddi i'm wasting my last days before school starts up again on monday. ;n;
i'm spending all of tomorrow cleaning =A=

eluzabeth

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Yilanti Midnight

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:02 am
Greetings. I was invited to this jolly place. Though I fear I may not make a good 'gangsta'. pirate
I'm Dutch, 24 and I study Management. Also I procrastinate a lot.
I love a lot of animals but not horses.
I love games. I currently play League of Legends, Skyrim and Dragon Age (both games) at random intervals. I used to play WoW a lot but quit because of the lack of teh monies. I might return once I get a proper job.

What else to say? Just ask me. xP  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games