Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
VGD:::Vidya Game Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:04 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
To be fair, I would probably get rather angry myself if people started holding mass in my home. A castle is not a place of worship! Not unless the ruler living there builds a church in there. xd Hopefully the Jacoban remembers that and doesn't decide to nail proclamations on the castle's door.

That would be almost hilarious if he did that anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:31 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
To be fair, I would probably get rather angry myself if people started holding mass in my home. A castle is not a place of worship! Not unless the ruler living there builds a church in there. xd Hopefully the Jacoban remembers that and doesn't decide to nail proclamations on the castle's door.

Oh, definitely! I wonder if that would add to the effect the proclamation has on people. I mean, it would seem as if it was an official statement from the castle. xd Then the monarch would yell at the proclamation for a few moments before ripping it down.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:05 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Oh, definitely! I wonder if that would add to the effect the proclamation has on people. I mean, it would seem as if it was an official statement from the castle. xd Then the monarch would yell at the proclamation for a few moments before ripping it down.

Nah, I think the monarch would send someone to the pits for that thus putting an end to the whole debate.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:08 pm
Whats your favorite game series?
Oh god... I've played so many... Legend of Mana/Sword of Mana series, Monster Rancher, Pokemon, Zelda, The Fate series, and the Fatal Frame series. I've also been known to play Call of Duty and Halo on occasion as well.

What system(s) do you play?
Lets see... Currently I've been playing games on the PS2, xbox 360, Wii, 64, PSP, and the DS.

Favorite game character overall?
Jeez... Uh... I don't know. There's been so many.... and it usually depends on what game I'm playing at the time... I'm going to go with one of the obscure Fate characters- Rider. sweatdrop  

ninja-no-ryu

Tipsy Reindeer

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:39 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Nah, I think the monarch would send someone to the pits for that thus putting an end to the whole debate.

I wonder how the Peteran would twist this somewhat unrelated incident into proof that the watcher favors his point of view.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:03 pm
Zeld

wii(s) though I more watch then play

mario

I don't play much , but I do enjoy watching play through games on youtube.I like survival type games. Rule of rose is one of my favs.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

I wonder how the Peteran would twist this somewhat unrelated incident into proof that the watcher favors his point of view.

I'm sure he would....
Unless he got sent to the pits also.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:50 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

I'm sure he would....

Ah, good point. He might get sent there too for not stopping the Jacoban. That and just generally annoying the monarch. 3nodding  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:31 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

I'm sure he would....

Ah, good point. He might get sent there too for not stopping the Jacoban. That and just generally annoying the monarch. 3nodding

But that would probably be the slum kingdom with high crime and low education that nobody would want to live in... thus not the sort I would make anyway  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:31 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

I'm sure he would....

But that would probably be the slum kingdom with high crime and low education that nobody would want to live in... thus not the sort I would make anyway

I try to avoid making those sorts of places too. I like my places to look nice. ^^ I could never break even with my Sim Cities, but at least they had low crime rate and high education.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm
Sara Hysaro
I try to avoid making those sorts of places too. I like my places to look nice. ^^ I could never break even with my Sim Cities, but at least they had low crime rate and high education.

SimCity 3000 was the easiest of the various SimCity games. If you kept the game paused for a bit at the very beginning while you set up a few things, didn't take out any loans, set your garbage dumps are the far edge of the map away from everything else, and lowered your tax rate a bit to draw people in... You could reach a point where you could set the tax rate at 1% and still turn a profit. The other trick was to stick any high pollution power plants over with the garbage dumps as nobody wants to live near those things either, and never go nuclear as meltdowns are never fun to deal with.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:05 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

SimCity 3000 was the easiest of the various SimCity games. If you kept the game paused for a bit at the very beginning while you set up a few things, didn't take out any loans, set your garbage dumps are the far edge of the map away from everything else, and lowered your tax rate a bit to draw people in... You could reach a point where you could set the tax rate at 1% and still turn a profit. The other trick was to stick any high pollution power plants over with the garbage dumps as nobody wants to live near those things either, and never go nuclear as meltdowns are never fun to deal with.

I think I had SimCity 2000. Still, maybe the same advice applies. I forget what my tax rates were like, but I do remember taking out loans.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:22 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

I think I had SimCity 2000. Still, maybe the same advice applies. I forget what my tax rates were like, but I do remember taking out loans.

SimCity 2000 was probably the hardest or at least the hardest of the ones I did play. I don't think I played a game more determined than that to see that the player fails.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:24 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

SimCity 2000 was probably the hardest or at least the hardest of the ones I did play. I don't think I played a game more determined than that to see that the player fails.

Wow. No wonder I failed so miserably. xd I think my problem with it is that I took out one too many loans and for some reason people just didn't want to flock to my city. I had fun with the disaster options though.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:29 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Wow. No wonder I failed so miserably. xd I think my problem with it is that I took out one too many loans and for some reason people just didn't want to flock to my city. I had fun with the disaster options though.

I generally hate the loans in the SimCity games. It's like all you end up doing is going into debt where you cannot earn money fast enough to pay them off. I think it is generally better to stay debt free as much as you can and take things more slowly. It's one thing to take out a loan because a disaster hit your city, and you need a lot of money quickly to clean up after it. Even then if you think you can sweat it out without the loan, I think it is better not to touch them.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff