Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:00 pm
"You'll see" the human said as he pulled a black can out of his bag and dropped it into the mouth of the cave. He was an idiot for trying this, but it had to at least confuse Bray's father if nothing else. He turned to Ian and Kuro and gave a devilish grin "You should run too"

With that, he aimed his gun and fired at the can. His bullet only grazed the can, but that was all he needed. Something started spraying from the can, making it spastically roll and tumble all over, covering the wolves in the mysterious liquid. It burned their eyes on contact and made them all yip and holw in pain.

Pepper spray worked well on humans, but even better on wolves, aparently. Rayn cursed as teh spray hit his left eye, but he mearly sniffed away tears and ran after Bray, not bothering to see if the rival Alpha had appeared in time to get hit too. As he ran, he slipped a water bottle out of his bag and splashed it at his eye. It stung, but most of teh spray was washed away quickly enough that it wouldn't blind him or cause any real damage. Just make him look like he'd bean beaten with a flaming baseball bat a few times in his eye.

The man ran and ran, refusing to stop, until he caught up with Bray.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:41 am
Ian and Kuro backed up as the other said they should run. Looking to each other Kuro took off after Bray while Ian stayed with Rayn. Sounds of yelps and whimpers echoed through the cave after the explosion of the canister. "it smells strong, burns at my nose." Ian complained as they ran from the cave.

Bray ran as fast as his legs would take him. He had to run, far away so his father wouldn't catch him. He couldn't run forever though especially not when he was still healing. He collapsed and sometime after Kuro found him. The man showed up in his wolf form quickly providing warmth to the shivering Bray.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:58 am
Rayn wasn't the most athletic person, but he had the strongest will out of anyone he'd ever know. So even when his limbs were burning from over use, and his heart felt like it would burst, he would keep running. Till he found Bray. he got to his knees and pulled his wolf to him, embracing him and stroking his fir as the man caught his breathe. "sorry" he whispered between breathless sighs "sorry...that was...a suicide attack...I shouldn't have done that" He looked up at Ian and gave a shy smile "And...sorry about the smell"

He closed his eyes for a minute and listened around him. Everything seemed calm. No snapping twigs, no padded footfalls coming close. But then, he was only human, so his hearing was limited. It still calmed him and allowed him to stand again "That probably baught us about five minutes, if we're lucky. Ian, Kuro...where do we go from here?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:22 pm
Bray sat up pulling away from Kuro as he saw and smelled Rayn. He allowed the human into an embrace giving soft whimpers. He nosed at the man checking him for injuries. The only thing he could smell was the pepper spray. "Don't worry about it, its bearable as long as i'm not hit with it directly." Ian said shaking his head.

Kuro had stood when Bray pulled away shifting back to his human form. "We need to get to the secured den, its not too much further out." Kuro said gruffly. "The pup has near worn himself out and you smell like your on the verge of collapse yourself."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:53 am
"I'll keep going" Rayn turned to Kuro and nodded once. He hoped his message was clear. 'i'll keep going...or i'll die trying' The man had to disentangle himself from Bray in order to stand, but have him a soft kiss between his ears before he did. "How much farther is 'not too much farther'?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:07 pm
Ian and Kuro looked unsure when Rayn said that he would keep going. Bray watched Rayn after the man had placed a kiss between his ears. "Its a few miles more." Ian said.

"This would be easier if he were a wolf..." kuro grunted. Bray gave a whine at that comment.

"Even if you changed him now he wouldn't change until the next full moon." Ian said rolling his eyes. "Come on we've got enough of a head start we can walk a bit and night has nearly fallen. Will Bray change when the moon has risen?" Ian questioned and Bray shifted uncomfortably.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:58 am
Rayn looked away when Kuro spoke. he had to agree, it would be easier if he were a wolf, but Bray would never do that. The poor wofl was scared of what he would be doing to Rayn, and he knew that. But the human wasn't afraid, especially after he had learned about Bray's condition.

'he could change normally if he wanted to'

The words crept through the man's head. Bray wasn't a freak or an outcast, he was just messed up by his father and his former pack. "Once we're safe, we can talk about my being a wolf...for now we really should go. If I rest, my adrenaline will subside and ill just get more tired. Besides, Bray will move faster as a wolf than as a human. We should at least try to get to the den before nightfall"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:38 pm
Kuro and Ian nodded when Rayn said they would discuss him becoming like them when they were safe and secure. "Alright let us continue then," Kuro said moving to lead the way once more. Bray stood his legs a bit shaky still and followed Kuro looking back at Rayn.

"Hes a bit weak right now, if it comes to it I'll carry him." Ian offered.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:52 am
Rayn's heart wretched at the sight of Bray's shaking legs. His poor wolf was exhausted, but they had to keep moving. Nodding to Ian, Rayn kept walking "Thank you" he said softly, for once keepig his emotions in check. "if carrying him slows you down too much, we'll stop for a rest. But for now i don't think it would be wise to halt completely. The pepper spray hit a lot of them, but not all. And I have no idea if the Alpha was hit or not..." He turned his attention to Bray for a moment and gave a soft, sad look. "I'm sorry Bray, but it wouldn't be safe to stop right now"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:37 pm
Ian nodded when Rayn thanked him. The man considered Rayn the Alpha of their small group, he knew Kuro did too. They would take almost any order from the man at this point which was why they were still walking. "It would not bother me at all to carry him. He weighs very little for one of our kind." Ian assured.

"I don't think it hit the alpha, we would have known immeadiately when it did. I think he might perhaps be tending to his pack before he truely tries to come after us again." Kuro answered. "Thats at least what a good alpha would do." Bray looked to Rayn as his name was called. Giving a soft whine he shook his head. "Hes saying that he's fine with continuing. I doubt he wants to be anywhere close to that pack." Kuro translated. Bray whinned again more sullen this time. "What?!" Kuro exclaimed causing Bray to shrink back. He gave another soft whine followed by a whimper. Kuro's dark eyes narrowed before he looked back at Ian whose face held a surprised and appalled at what Bray had 'said'. "Aparentally the Alpha following us is Bray's father." Kuro growled.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:37 pm
Rayn was completely oblivious to the fact that Ian and Kuro thought so highly of him. Honestly, he assumed that they went with what he said because it made sense, not because of any status he did or didn't have with them. Though, if he had known, it wouldn't have surprised him much. He had been changing rapidly since he met Bray. Taking charge wasn't something that came naturally to him, yet now he was giving orders flawlessly. He'd also started seeing himself as a man, instead of a boy. Though he was only 18, it seemed he was somehow older now. Maybe Bray thinking so highly of him was causing him to act like the man his wolf thought he was. Rayn wasn't sure, but he thinked he liked the change.

The human gritted his teeth in a grimmace when Kuro spoke "Well he's far from being a good alpha" he let that ocmment go ignore for a while, that is, until Kuro suddenly burst out in shock. "You...didn't know the pack leader following us is Bray's father?" Rayn's face was...blank. Totally blank. "Wait...seriously!? You weren't told that the b*****d following us is Daddy Dearest and he wants his son back so he can kill him!?" Okay, maybe Rayn's face wasn't totally blank. Disbelief was evident. he just couldn't believe Ian and Kuro were sent along with him without being well informed. "That mutt abused his own son and completely alienated him from hsi pack. I met Bray because he ran into my house, bruised and bleeding from his loving father's treatment" the word came out with so much venom, it surprised even him, but Rayn truly hated Bray's father.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:55 pm
"Obviously that much." Kuro growled. "Why would we have known that, we certainly didn't go introduce ourselves to the beast." Kuro growled. He paced for a moment, before looking to Ian.

"You expected Zero to have told us?" Ian questioned. "I apologize but he had no time to share with us any of your ventures before we were released from the pack so that we may join you. By that time he already knew Bray's pack, nay Bray's father's pack was coming. We knew the wolf was out for Bray for some ridiculous idea perhaps his strange change but we knew no more." Ian explained.

Bray felt very uncomfortable as the three bigger men argued about the pack which he knew had to be getting closer. He could feel it in his being still partially connected to the pack. Tail curled and ears pressed back he moved away from the men. That was his mistake, suddenly a noise from upwind caught his attention but before he could react he found himself being hit in the side by a much larger wolf. A sharp yelp from him was what alert Kuro.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:07 pm
Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:25 pm
Rayn crossed his arms as Ian and Kuro conversed. It seemed strange that Zero hadn't informed them of, well, anything. That was a vital fact they should have been aware of from the beginning. After all, Bray was part of the pack at one time, so he probably still had connections to them in some way.

he paused, looking up only for a second to see Bray pacing backwards in fear."Wait...Bray?" It clicked in his mind a split second before he could act. The pack was here, they'd stopped too long. The human saw his wolf get hit by a much larger beast, and instinctively lunged. His foot colided with the bigger wolf's side, snapping a few ribs, and possibly breaking others entirely.

"Ian, Kuro!!" he cried, realizing they were already being surrounded. "I don't care how, but we need to get Bray out of here NOW"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:00 pm
"Zero didn't have much time to inform us of anything. We knew the pack was following you soon after we found you in you in the cabin. Thats why we figured you were hiding in there. As soon as we got you to our pack Zero was planning." Ian explained to Rayn.

Bray had looked to Rayn as the other called his name before he got hit. The dark colored wolf was knocked to the ground wind leaving his lungs quickly. He didn't even hear Rayn yell to Ian and Kuro. He could smell the man close but Bray felt dizzy as pain flooded his system. Kuro nodded moving forward picking up Bray who gave a yelp as he was passed into Ian's arms. "Take him and go. We'll catch up." Kuro grunted before his body shifted into a dark brown wolf. He was much bigger than Bray about the same size of the beast now getting up to follow Ian.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff