Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:58 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled when Cait encouraged her. "It would've been better if I had actually you know protected the goal." She said with a laugh, sticking out her tongue at the second year. She watched in shock as first Cam got hit in the face with a bludger and then Sun fell from his broom because of one. She was pretty sure this had to be the most violent try outs possible. She hovered in front of the goal watching to see if Sun was alright.
OOC: roll higher.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Professor Tahiri rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 10, 5, 10, 6, 5, 2, 8, 4, 4 Total: 62 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Content
✔Status: Single

The try-outs were going well, Sam thought. No immediate snitch catch from him, but he wasn't worried about that. He was content to watch his team and house mates having a good time. And should that little ball fly by him, well, he'd chase it.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sighed quietly and was about to remove his hand when he caught sight of a first year falling off his broom. Since several students were already trying to see if he was okay, and he was definitely alive, so Cameron just watched Sun from his broom.

Lives: [1] [2] [3]

wearing

((Do not let Cameron make the team unless he's needed due to not enough students trying out please.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:16 am
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Giving her my broom
What I want to be doing: Flying around

Jayden held the Firebolt 2: Attack in his hand, ready to do something. He looked at Remy smiling, which probably surprised her due to his questioning of her at the feast.

"Here...give me your broom," he said, taking it from her hands. She seemed reluctant to do so, but it would pay off in the end to her. ""Take this one. This is a strain of the Firebolt 2, but it is a lot better for chasers. It is faster because of its nose pointing down at the end of it. And it changes direction sharply. See what you can do with this," he said, smiling at her. He used her broom, and he also knew how to use it.

"Oh yeah, do you mind if I take your broom? I think I can actually reshape this to make it better. I'll have to use a some tools to do it though. So I need your permission to work on it," he told her, hoping she would. He was going to work on a new style he has for a broom.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:30 am
User Image
You could be a blackbird
On the country street
Hiding from the world with a broken wing
But you better believe you're gonna fly with me

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf
{Life the First}{Life the Second}{Life the Third}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy looked up as Jayden asked for her broom. She considered telling him where to shove his broom, but decided she liked being on the team. She handed him her CleanSweep One, gold eyes watching him closely. She watched as he gave her his own Firebolt II Attack. She had been admiring his broom all term last year! "Jayden... I-I can't give you a CleanSweep I in exchange! That isn't fair! A-and you're a Chaser too!" she said, trying to rationalize him keeping his broom. Normal people would have taken the broom, especially after he'd yelled at her, but she wasn't like most people. Her gold eyes shimmered, covering with un-shed tears of joy.

{OOC:}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

You could be a songbird from New Orleans
Scared of the rain just as scared to sing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:31 am
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

What I am doing: Giving her something
What I want to be doing: Nothing Else

He chuckled when the girl questioned the gift. He had his reason, the fortune ringing in his head. He hoped that it didn't happen soon. He wanted more time, but he was going to have to be cautious.

"Alright, to make the deal more fair then, I need someone to test the broom I'm going to make. Will you be up for testing it? Keep in mind, it may be a little dangerous, but I'll be flying under you just in case you fall.l," he told her, hoping she accepted it. He needed someone to test; so he can truly watch the test.

"I'm going to turn this cleansweep into something much better. That is my goal," he told her, glad that she would accept to take the broom.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 am
User Image
You could be a blackbird
On the country street

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy gasped at Jayden. She... OWNED this broom?! "I-I... Of course! I'd love to help you!" she said, her voice cracking into a squeal. She hugged her captain, not caring if she'd get in trouble. He deserved a hug! He gave her a Firebolt II: Attack! She was so happy!

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 am
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

What I am doing: Talking to Remy
What I want to be doing:

"Awesome! I'm going to start making it as soon as the tryouts are over. Now fly up here with me. I need to test what you have learned. Because I'm expecting a lot out of you this year. I don't score goals, I'm more of an assist kinda guy. So if I assist you, I'm expecting you to score," he admitted to her. He took the cleansweep and took off. He was actually going to teach her different ways to do things. This was going to be just her and preparing her to take his place after whatever happens happens.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:48 am
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Gryffindor || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I can't move my leg," Sun said, pointing to right lower body. "Otherwise, I'm fine." Bloody hell, I'm not, he thought, thinking of how big and purple the bruises would be tomorrow. Pretending to be resilient to being bludgeoned by bludgers and crashing onto the ground from falling off of his broom was an attempt to not make himself look like a complete wimp.

{Life 1} {Life 2} {Life 3}

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
You could be a blackbird
On the country street

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy nodded her head and got on her new broom. It felt different than the Cleansweep. Odd and foreign, yet sleek and exciting. She took off, gliding up into the air and circling around her captain, coming to a hover a few feet from him. "As long as you assit to me, I promise to score. Cross my heart." she said, fingering an X over her chest. She wanted him to push her strengthes, to test her weaknesses, to turn her into a better player. That was her goal always. To get better. To perceive perfection, even if it could not be obtained.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:07 am
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid

~Concrete Angel~

(Life 1)(Life 2)(Life 3)

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy squatted down beside Sun. He dropped the Quaffle in the grass, and helped Sun stand. He didn't know what to do, so he took Sun to the chairs and set him down. "That had to hurt! Want me to get... get... Remy? Or that tall guy she was talking to?" he asked, looking at his friend. He didn't seem to care that the quaffle was laying abandoned.

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Quidditch Pitch✧ Who are you again?: Remy, Sun, Other Gryffindors✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Poor Sun!✧ What I'm singing: Fly✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:54 pm
♫ Feeling: Jealous
♫ Company: Gryffindors
♫ What I'm thinking: Not fair.
♫ What am I doing; Quidditch
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin watched the exchange of brooms and shook her head, "That's totally not fair." She muttered distastefully. Sure, she was the new vice captain of the team, but that didn't give anyone the right to trade a 45 galleon broom for an old CleanSweep! Caitlin used Sun as an excuse to fly closer. She flew in her direction, brushing Remy's shoulder, "Guess your not used to things so new," She muttered into her ear and started her decent to the ground. Once she was close enough, Caitlin hopped off her broom and jogged to Sun.

Caitlin knelt near the first year boy, "Where does it hurt?" She asked, remembering how to check for injuries whe she played football. She pulled her hair tight and looked at Sun for an answer.

OOC: This is only part of a plot Moony and I are working on, Cait probably wouldn't act like this. XD
Needs: a 67, a 39 or a 71
Posts to Goal: 0/5

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 7, 10, 9, 5, 5, 9, 3, 9 Total: 69 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sighed when Caitlin flew away to him and off towards Sun. She's so pretty, he thought, staring at the back of the girl's head as she glided away from him. He made a face when he realized he was staring directly at her artificially colored hair. "Why did she do that?" he muttered, turning away from her to continue his tryouts. Perfect timing because a bludger was flying directly at him!

Lives: [1] [2] [3]

wearing

((Do not let Cameron make the team unless he's needed due to not enough students trying out please.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
You could be a blackbird
On the country street

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy looked at Caitlin as she flew past and whispered in her ear. Rem's eyes formed a slight glare. "Caitlin! I-I am going to pay him back! A-and I-I've flown on a Firebolt before!" she said, looking at the second year. Rem grabbed the notepad of try-out students, and scribbled a few notes. She gave Caitlin a look, and sighed lightly.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:49 pm
♫ Feeling: Jealous
♫ Company: Gryffindors
♫ What I'm thinking: Not fair.
♫ What am I doing; Quidditch
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin looked at Remy when she spoke to her again, "Are you sure you can pay for it? I could help you out if you need it," She retorted and rolled her eyes. When Remy wrote something down, her eyes flashed a lighter brown. Sometimes they'd turn blue, green, and hazel, but that was depending on her mood. Caitlin turned back to Sun, looking at his leg.

OOC: This is only part of a plot Moony and I are working on, Cait probably wouldn't act like this. XD
Needs: a 67, a 39 or a 71
Posts to Goal: 0/5

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games