Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:35 am
Allister Blasterblade
First Year-Slytherin--Single-Pure Blood

╔═══════════════════╗

Height: 5’4” ☣ Weight: 110lbs ☣ Age: 11

╚═══════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Alright I got you, but keep your head up because that bludger almost got to you!!" Allister shouted to Peter as he was trying to catch up to Vanessa. "Hey Daniel, we need you in the skies man!" Allister shouted wondering why Daniel hasn't taken off yet.

Position: Chaser
AC: 15
Modifier: +1 (+1 Quidditch Experience)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 am
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius flew around he saw his team was not doing so hot vs the older better players. Well that was to be expected “Come on team show these old folk that your worth being on the team. And keep your eyes open for bludgers.” He said and speaking of witch he move after one and took a shot at Dominic.

OOC: Greatdman, Allister's AC would not be 15, You don't add your mods in a grand total. With Quidditch Experience your state's should look more like mine.
User Image

Position: Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: {+3 AC} {+3 Hit}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
Lives: [☠] [☠] [☠] [☠]  

Xistund

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:01 am
{and after all that I forgot to roll}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius eyes widened as he felt the bludger slam into his gut. He felt the wind forced out of him and he took a second to get his breath. 'Just my luck I try to give some inspiration to the team and mess up like that. Maybe I should leave the speeches to thous who are good to them and stay focused on the bloody bludger.'
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:12 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn groaned as she still failed to spot the snitch. She glanced at her brother and then at Darius. Strangely she hoped they were both doing fine, even Darius. She blinked her eyes and scoured the field, hoping to see a tiny glint of gold.
User Image
OOC: I'm not really sure what Xis was saying, but Greatdman, your stats are most definitely off. For one first years can't have any Quidditch experience. With your stats your AC would be 14. (+2 from Nat Flyer, and +2 from Dodger. so 10+2+2=14) and your modifiers would be +2 for catching the quaffle/snitch and +2 for dodging bludgers.

Position: Seeker
AC: 12
Modifiers: (+2 for Spotting) (+2 for Catching)
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
19+ to spot
22+ to catch

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:46 pm
(ooc: actually I do get +1 quidditch experience because of the MTA (more than average) that I was granted. You can check the list and check the MTA page to get a better understanding of the Quidditch Experience MTA quality that was added to my character. You comments were greatly appreciated but you both are wrong.  

Greatdman15

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:29 pm
Jasmine Acacia
Slytherin Sixth Year Prefect and Keeper

Had she heard that right? Was Ronyo really going to make her captain? She would only get the spot for a year, but her father would be so proud. Of course, she would also have to pick a vice-captain. She would pick Belle, but the girl was the same age as Jasmine. That wouldn't be a good choice. She would have to think about it. She had a year or so to do that.

She was glad to see the try-out game had started. She grabbed her broom and flew up to the hoops. The keeper swore she would defend them with her life this year. Well, maybe not her life. That would be an extreme risk. Jasmine was the only surviving triplet she knew of.

Watching the first years, she giggled. Some of them were so awkward. However, they were trying. Jasmine would give them that.

Position Silver Keeper
AC 16
Modifiers Great Catch (+2 catch), Hold the Line (+2 block) and Advanced Flying I/II (+3 AC), 5 Years Experience (+3 AC)
Special Skills Great Catch, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

@Greatdman: I would appreciate you treating the crew with more respect. Both Xis did participate in the test game for our new system. I understand it can be confusing, since I messed Jasmine's AC up in the test game. However, please do not treat the crew, or any other member this way. All characters start with an AC of 10. With your modifiers you would have a total AC of 14. Any questions, please ask Diamond_Wales.

Also, please do not post a OOC post in a roleplaying thread unless you forgot to roll. Otherwise, please take your issues to PMs.

Thanks ~ Violet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda flew quickly, avoiding the bludger that Darius swung towards her. She also managed to avoid Peter's hands when he tried stealing the quaffle from her. If he wanted to succeed, he would have to get a bit closer than that. But could he while flying quickly? That was a different question. Slowly but surely, she was approaching the goal posts. With a quick glance, she looked at Eretria and Vanessa to make sure they were nearby in case anything happened.

Team: Silver
Armour Class: +16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:25 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

She was wrong, apparently. She couldn't see it anywhere! She tried not to chew on her lip, after all, she didn't want to bite her tongue off if she could help it. Narrowing her eyes, Belle focused on her pale eyes for a flash of flying gold. She wondered how the younger girl was, plummeting high in volatile skies, but she couldn't dare to veer her eyes away from her real search, the elusive snitch. It could be anywhere, she decided to switch it up and soar down toward the grassy field in a circle around the ring.

Silver Team
Health:
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural flyer (+2), Great catch (+2), Sharp eyes (+2),
19+ to spot, 22+ to catch
AC: 10+(2+2+3)=17
+7 to seek/catch

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image
Peter Klein

First Year-Slytherin-Single-Half Blood

Peter soared past Amanda. He just figured he'd let his keeper and Allister handle the defense for now. Daniel would probably rush in on the defensive side too. He decided it best to stay near the center of the field for now so if his team received possession of the quaffle, he'd fly down field without defenders. Of course the beater and keeper could keep him from scoring. As of right now it appeared a one sided match. His joy of getting the quaffle first didn't last once he got it taken. If only he had a potion to brew.

AC:10
Special Skills: Good Arm, Hold the line, Great Catch

Modifiers:+2 Score, +2 Block, +2 Catch
L1 L2 L3

OCC: In next year's tryout, can we choose new special skills? Like maybe after this game we realized we'd rather play other positions.

User ImageUser Image
User Image  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:47 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic felt fire burning in his shoulder, muscles quivered and quaked, just trying to hold together long enough to endure try outs, or at least, out do the rest. He grit his teeth and narrowed deep sea eyes as he spun around on his broom pinpointing a bludger head on. Swerving with the velocity and wind with his arm raised and bat swinging toward an opposing chaser, Allister. Helooked like a tough little one.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
Sliver Team
L1 L2 L3 L4

Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing (+2), Deft Dodger (+2)
3 and below lose a life,
16 and above to defend

AC:
10+(2+1+1)=14
+4 to bludger swings

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:56 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He spun too hard and crashed. Full force throttle collided against the thick padding over his chest, barely able to block it from slamming up into his chin using his the edge of his bludger bay protection and knocked it back into the game. It took the air out of his lungs, and he was bent over, heaving.

He was having a horrible start to this year... Ever since his aunt died last year, he hadn't been able to play the same. He couldn't focus....

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
Sliver Team
L1 L2 L3 L4

Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing (+2), Deft Dodger (+2)
3 and below lose a life,
16 and above to defend

AC:
10+(2+1+1)=14
+4 to bludger swings

╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 pm
Quote:
Anyone that is trying out, please refer to the Quidditch Rules before you post again. I understand it is a lot to take in at first, but they are quite simple once you read them through.

User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria quickly followed behind Amanda, watching the new players. They didn't seem to be doing much yet, and a frown creased her forehead. They needed to be more active if they wanted to make the team. "You won't make the team if you don't take a more active role. Come on, try and steal the ball." She knew she sounded like she was taunting them. If they couldn't take a bit of that, they didn't deserve to be on the team in her opinion.

Position: Chaser
AC = 16
Modifiers: +6 to all
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

----------------------------------
State: Hyped
OOC: Right now, if you make the team, your skills are locked. You can only change them afterward if you take Advanced Flying II.
----------------------------------

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:37 am
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius was getting annoyed now. “Will one of you get the ball already!” Things where looking bad the chaser was nearing the goal and if she took a shot would Virgil be good enough to stop it. Biting his lip he moved to shoot a bludger at Amanda hoping to buy some time for his chasers to get the ball away
User Image

Position: Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: {+3 AC} {+3 Hit}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
Lives: [☠] [☠] [☠] [☠]  

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:10 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn narroed her eyes, hoping that maybe by doing so she would be able to spot the snitch better. She could here some commotion going on behind her and assumed that bludgers were flying in all directions. She was only focused on finding and catching the snitch though.
User Image
OOC:Position: Seeker
AC: 12
Modifiers: (+2 for Spotting) (+2 for Catching)
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
19+ to spot
22+ to catch

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games