Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:09 pm
Zel Vena
((OOC: Have you tried using Paint Shop?))

{{OOC ~ I have no idea how to use that! I need to use google... >.<}}  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:22 pm
Lucky-Lovely 13

{{OOC ~ I have no idea how to use that! I need to use google... >.<}}

((OOC: Splendid idea. When in doubt, google it. 3nodding ))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

Melody

Melody laughed, feeling like herself again. Well, I think you look better now, at least. She said, finding her good humour. Mira smiled. I think you look great no matter what... She said, blushing.

{{OOC ~ Figured it out!! Thank you google. *salutes google* ^.^}}  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:29 pm
Gregory blushed, as well. "Say, Mira... I've got some questions I'd like to ask you...This probably isn't the best moment to ask them, though..."

((OOC: Glad to hear that your problem's been solved. 3nodding ))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:44 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu falls out of no where, "Hey Gregory what's up...... Ow. How did I get here," he said.

((OcC: sorry been out of town just got back and I did not feel like reading for DRAMATIC ENTRANCE NUMBER 5))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:10 pm
Gregory glanced at Ryuu. "Well, Ryuu, I was thinking of asking Mira some questions, including a rather important one, but then a silly dragon fell out of the sky." He handed Mira a piece of paper with his phone number on it and turned back to Ryuu. "So, Ryuu, are you particularly picky about where we train? 'Cause I know of a pretty good place to train without any interference from... well, people who might interfere."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 am
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"Na just tell me where and I'll go and go ahead and ask her, because I already know what the question is," he said sitting down. "Ask then well leave," he put in a pair of head phones and turned his ipod all the way up so he couldn't hear them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:03 am
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira jumped when Ryuu fell out of nowhere. What the hell?!? She blushed when she opened the paper Gregory gave to her, not sure what to say. She waited for Gregory to ask her whatever he wanted to ask her.

((OOC : I hate doing this at school. The computers are slow as hell and the keyboard is in french so I have no idea where half my damn symbols are!!!!))

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:13 am
Gregory rolled his eyes at Ryuu. "Never laugh at live dragons... No matter how tempting it may be..." He then looked at Mira and blushed. "So, Mira... Would you like to go out sometime...? With... me...?" He blushed even more.

((OOC: ... How in blazes do they expect you to do anything with such pathetic equipment? eek ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hughes coughed audibly and whistled loudly for a moment, just to get Mira and Gregory's attention. Then, once they were looking at him, he extended his right middle finger and index finger and waved his hand side-to-side and said. "Still here."

Hughes then picked up a small pebble and threw it at Ryuu, hitting him square in the head, trying to get his attention, then ran like a bat out of hell into the school, then hid in one of the classrooms. Unfortunately, the room was occupied and it happened to be a class Hughes was attending.

"Oops. Came in a li'l early." He laughed nervously, though he said all of this with a mischevious grin on his face which tended to startle a lot of his classmates. The classroom his was in was the Musics class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira's blush deepened at Gregory's question. She laughed when Hughes caught their attention, and even more when he hit Ryuu with a pebble, then turned her attention back to Gregory. Um... S-sure... W-when? She stuttered shyly. I like Gregory, but why would he ever wanna go out with someone like me? She wondered, looking back up at him.

{{OOC ~ I have no idea! I felt like smashing the computer, but there was a teacher right behind me...}}

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:29 pm
Gregory couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Hughes' antics. He smiled at Mira and blushed. "How 'bout tonight? If you're free, of course..." He was happier than he had been in a long time. "This is the best day of my life!" He thought as he looked into her eyes.

((OOC: I feel like that a lot. My computer's great, but even it has problems. >w<; ))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira smiled, still a little shy. Yeah, I'm, uh, free tonight... She smiled when he looked into her eyes. Hey, Mira! We are way late for class. Come on! Melody called for Mira from the school doors. Kaie, I'll be right there...! Um, so, I'll see you later then. How about after school? Mira asked, holding Gregory's hand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:59 pm
Gregory smiled and kissed Mira's hand. "Sounds good. Ryuu and I have some business to take care of a few blocks from here, but I'll be back to pick you up after school." He didn't normally skip classes, but he figured his grades could take the hit, and he felt that it was important to at least show Ryuu the training spot he had in mind.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:21 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu saw the pebble in time to grow a small amount of scales in the area so I wouldn't hurt. Ryuu laughed, "someone has a death wish." He sighed stood up, put away his ipod, and went over to Gregory after Mira left. "She really likes you bro," Ryuu said, "I saw what she was thinking." He laughed, "come on let's go to the training spot." He got down into a full sprint position, "I read your mind I sorta know where it is, so let's work on your speed and race there. Just tell me when you ready."  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games