Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 am
User Image "Alright then, once we have finished the magic then we will rest and think of the future." Oria stated with a smile. "I can't wait, we'll have this home looking great for when the child comes."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:09 pm
User Image

User Image

“We will and we will love our little one with all our hearts,” he said with a bright smile. “You can teach him to hunt…I can teach him magic. Its going to be amazing to see how powerful our little one will be.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image "You assume its a he but did you not want a girl?" Oriax questioned with a purr. He like that they would both provide schooling to their child.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image

User Image

“I really would love a girl more then anything,” he said with a small blush. “But I have seen that when people say they want one they get the other; so that is why I say he.” Laughing a bit, it was only awhile longer and they had arrived at the cabin. “Now just to make a walk through to make sure there is no animals or anything and then we can start unpacking into our new home.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:39 am
User Image "So because you want a girl your preparing for a boy? Is there a spell to tell what gender it is later in the pregnancy?" he questioned. "Shouldn't we enlarge it first so we don't accidentally destroy anything?" Oriax questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:47 am
User Image

User Image

After a moment, he seemed to give a smirk before nodding to him. “True true…first lets picture of what we need and what we want,” he said as they walked inside and looked around. “Maybe enlarge the master bed room as well…what do you think.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 am
User Image "I think enlarging the master bedroom would be good because the kids are going to want to be near us when they are young. Also it will give us more space." Oriax said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:03 am
User Image

User Image

With a nod, he took a final look around while picturing what they wanted. “Now just sit down for this and rest your hand on me…okay I am set,” he said softly as he closed his eyes and began to work his magic. This all seemed a little harder then he thought; but the more he wanted it, the stronger the magic was. It took a little over thirty minutes to do it all. So when they were done, he was tired but smiling brightly. “Our home is…ready now.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 am
User Image Oriax nodded and sat down resting his hand on the other. The daemon closed his eyes allowing his own magic to flow through him to Jason whom was performing it. When the magic was done, Oriax felt tired and a bit dizzy. "i'm glad."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:49 am
User Image

User Image

Seeing that he was tired, he kissed forehead before kissing his lips gently. “You just rest here and let me bring in the stuff with magic alright…shouldn’t take more then just a few minutes alright.” With that, he smiled as he stood outside and began to move things. And just like he said, it was just five minutes later that he was done. Though now he was extremely tired and starting to feel a little hungry. “Come, lets go rest in our bed for awhile.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:03 am
User Image Oriax looked up as he felt his forehead kissed only to have his lips claimed in a gentle kiss. The daemon didn't argued too tired to even bother. He nodded once more with the idea of going to be to rest. With a yawn he led the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image

He seemed to smile as he followed him to their bed, groaning happily as he took off his shoes and climbed in. “This is perfect…now to wait for our little one to get here and then have another right away,” he said with a joking grin to the other,

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image Oriax laughed when the other said all they had to do was wait for their little one and then have another. "Really right away?" Oriac purred.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

User Image

“Well I was an only child and never liked growing up alone…so it would be nice for them to grow with their sibling’s right,” he asked looking to him. “But before we can even agree o that; I need to have a steady income for the three of us first.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm
User Image "Your not growing up alone, and i'm not going to let my kits do so either." Oriax said smiling. "I thought we were hunting or using my ability to find those that need help."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games