Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Why? What's it matter anyway? Ya husband can't stand me and I'm sure ya ain't all that fond a me either.... we gotta find Xena....." he said as he started to pace and rub the back of his head.
"If you had looked through our eyes, then you would understand." She said then starts to head towards the bar. "I'll see if Donnie's in his lab."

"Understand why ya hate me? I'm sure that's real interestin.... Donnie?! I don't want ta ******** wit tha Donnie of this world.... He probably can't stand me either!" he said in exasperation.
"Understand why it's strange in our eyes for you wanting to be with Xena." She said as she makes her way back to the bar. Once there, she would head over to the lab.

"That cause I'm part reptile, or does the giant turtle part just through ya off?" he grumbled as he followed her.
"Neither." She answered before knocking on the door to the lab. "Donnie? You there?"

"Then what's tha big deal?" he asked.

Donnie: "You have a good reason for bothering me, Fox?" came his emotionless voice from behind his lab door.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:28 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Understand why ya hate me? I'm sure that's real interestin.... Donnie?! I don't want ta ******** wit tha Donnie of this world.... He probably can't stand me either!" he said in exasperation.
"Understand why it's strange in our eyes for you wanting to be with Xena." She said as she makes her way back to the bar. Once there, she would head over to the lab.

"That cause I'm part reptile, or does the giant turtle part just through ya off?" he grumbled as he followed her.
"Neither." She answered before knocking on the door to the lab. "Donnie? You there?"

Donnie: "You have a good reason for bothering me, Fox?" came his emotionless voice from behind his lab door.
"How about you come on out here and meet your brother from another dimension?" She said. "Also I want to know if you have seen Xena."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"How about you come on out here and meet your brother from another dimension?" She said. "Also I want to know if you have seen Xena."

"Ya didn't answer me." he said.

Donnie: The door creaked open a little as he looked out. "Looks like the same Raph to me. And no. I haven't seen your spawn."

"This guys charmin. Tha ******** wrong wit him?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: The door creaked open a little as he looked out. "Looks like the same Raph to me. And no. I haven't seen your spawn."

"Maybe, but this Raph is from another dimension. He's....in love with Xena." She would glance over to Raph. "It's just the type of ghost he is. He's been like this ever since he became a ghost."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Maybe, but this Raph is from another dimension. He's....in love with Xena." She would glance over to Raph. "It's just the type of ghost he is. He's been like this ever since he became a ghost."

Donnie "I see.... so this one is more insane than the one here. That makes sense I guess. I bet Daniel's just...loving....that, huh? His daughter... my brother.... Wonder if Mikey has any popcorn?"

"I miss my Donnie already..." he said before looking at Sirea. "Gonna ask ya this reeeeeeeeeeeeeal slowly, sa maybe you'll understand me..... what is your problem wit seein me in love wit ya daughter?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:59 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie "I see.... so this one is more insane than the one here. That makes sense I guess. I bet Daniel's just...loving....that, huh? His daughter... my brother.... Wonder if Mikey has any popcorn?"

"I miss my Donnie already..." he said before looking at Sirea. "Gonna ask ya this reeeeeeeeeeeeeal slowly, sa maybe you'll understand me..... what is your problem wit seein me in love wit ya daughter?"
"Think about it....Let's say you had a daughter and she grew up around the people you knew. She then ends up in some alter world where a friend you knew had fallen in love with her."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Think about it....Let's say you had a daughter and she grew up around the people you knew. She then ends up in some alter world where a friend you knew had fallen in love with her."

"Wouldn't matter ta me as long as he treated er right." he responded.

Donnie: "Are we done here?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I see." She said then hears Donnie. "You can go. I just wanted to know if you had seen Xena."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I see." She said then hears Donnie. "You can go. I just wanted to know if you had seen Xena."

Donnie: "I haven't. Have fun with your romance problems." he said as he went back into his lab and slammed the door.

"Ya sure that's Donatello?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: "I haven't. Have fun with your romance problems." he said as he went back into his lab and slammed the door.

She gives a nod. "Yep. I guess ever since his rat boyfriend had left, he decided to remain emotionless." She said. "I don't suppose the Donnie in your world is bisexual as well, is he?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She gives a nod. "Yep. I guess ever since his rat boyfriend had left, he decided to remain emotionless." She said. "I don't suppose the Donnie in your world is bisexual as well, is he?"

"Not that I know of...... ya startin ta give me a migraine..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:27 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"This world is too confusing for you?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Nah." he said as he shook his head. After a few moments, he chuckled. "I thought Xena was stubborn and difficult, but then I met you." he said as he smiled. "Ya ain't bad, and neither is ya husband. Ya'll just protective. I can understand that. Xena's special. She deserves protectin...." he said as he rubbed his neck a little.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:40 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Nah." he said as he shook his head. After a few moments, he chuckled. "I thought Xena was stubborn and difficult, but then I met you." he said as he smiled. "Ya ain't bad, and neither is ya husband. Ya'll just protective. I can understand that. Xena's special. She deserves protectin...." he said as he rubbed his neck a little.
She tilts her head slightly as she listens to Raph. "It was hard....I wanted her to have a happy childhood, but I didn't think that all that was going to happen to her." She murmured. "I wish I knew where she had gone off to."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She tilts her head slightly as she listens to Raph. "It was hard....I wanted her to have a happy childhood, but I didn't think that all that was going to happen to her." She murmured. "I wish I knew where she had gone off to."

"We'll find er." he said with a nod.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games