Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Carbuncle: He follows the scent towards an abandoned high school. He would take a moment to look around before looking up at the roof.

He saw the school and headed over to it.
Carbuncle: He slowly goes inside the school, though seeming to be keeping his guard up.

Xena: On the rooftop, she stood with her forehead resting on the door that leads inside the building.

He headed in and past Carbuncle as he looked for a stairway that would lead to the roof.
Xena: She was aware of the three's presence, though she wanted some time to herself.

He continued up the stairs he found, not knowing she wanted to be alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:52 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Carbuncle: He follows the scent towards an abandoned high school. He would take a moment to look around before looking up at the roof.

He saw the school and headed over to it.
Carbuncle: He slowly goes inside the school, though seeming to be keeping his guard up.

Xena: On the rooftop, she stood with her forehead resting on the door that leads inside the building.

He headed in and past Carbuncle as he looked for a stairway that would lead to the roof.
Xena: She was aware of the three's presence, though she wanted some time to herself.

Xena: Her ears twitch from hearing the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. She would quickly take a few steps back from the door while drawing her sword.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: Her ears twitch from hearing the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. She would quickly take a few steps back from the door while drawing her sword.

He would open the door to see if Xena was still out on the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:11 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: When Raph came out to the rooftop, she had her sword pointed at him. Seeing that it's Raph, she sighs a bit before sheathing her sword.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: When Raph came out to the rooftop, she had her sword pointed at him. Seeing that it's Raph, she sighs a bit before sheathing her sword.

"Hey....ya aight?" he asked after she'd put her sword away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "A little." She said as she looks away. "They weren't my family in this world, but it still pains me greatly."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "A little." She said as she looks away. "They weren't my family in this world, but it still pains me greatly."

"I'm sorry it happened and I wish I'd known bout em back then. I might coulda helped em. I had no idea that anyone like your family lived this close ta where we did." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"I'm sorry it happened and I wish I'd known bout em back then. I might coulda helped em. I had no idea that anyone like your family lived this close ta where we did." he said.
Xena: "I'm not sure if it's going to matter, considering that I'm just going to be a stranger to them." She said, lowering her head. "My father was once killed in the Ghost Zone...I had nightmares of what happened to him when I was a child. It wasn't until I was trapped in a thermos that it was revealed that he was killed. Everyone kept telling me that he was never going to come back or that he doesn't exist...yet I believed that he would came back."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "I'm not sure if it's going to matter, considering that I'm just going to be a stranger to them." She said, lowering her head. "My father was once killed in the Ghost Zone...I had nightmares of what happened to him when I was a child. It wasn't until I was trapped in a thermos that it was revealed that he was killed. Everyone kept telling me that he was never going to come back or that he doesn't exist...yet I believed that he would came back."

He walked over to her and put his arms around her. "Ey.....don't worry bout that anymore. I ain't gonna let nothin like that happen ta ya. We're friends, right? Friends don't let that kinda s**t happen." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

He walked over to her and put his arms around her. "Ey.....don't worry bout that anymore. I ain't gonna let nothin like that happen ta ya. We're friends, right? Friends don't let that kinda s**t happen." he said.
Xena: She nods softly. "Maybe my father in this world might pull the same miracle like back at home." Pinning her ears back, she would grip on to the handle of her sword tightly. "She will pay for it dearly with her blood."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She nods softly. "Maybe my father in this world might pull the same miracle like back at home." Pinning her ears back, she would grip on to the handle of her sword tightly. "She will pay for it dearly with her blood."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:19 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She nods slightly. "Though leave the finishing blow to me."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"We'll see what happens." he said nodding.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:50 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"We'll see what happens." he said nodding.
Xena: She nods slightly.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff