Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:08 am

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji quickly looked at her Genin and sighed as she let out her nervousness. "Well, I don't think any of the Genin here wish to be taught by you..." She said as she than closed her eyes and walked over toward the windows that were behind her desk and stood about a yard from the hawk. "It seems my shinobi protest my earlier and sudden choice." she said as she as she looked slightly over her shoulder at the mysterious guest. "But I will pay you your Ryo and I will ask that you leave, I think my Genin here have changed my mind and I think for the better."

She said as she turned back around and opened a part of her desk and slammed a bundle of Ryo on her desk. Her hand was still on it. "As I see it, I will agree to the payment, but I will not give you a Genin." Fuji paused and looked her guest in the eye. "Not only that you're outnumbered and I nearly forgot these Genin are not beginners anymore..." she said and warned as she than taunted the individual. "What will it be take the cash and leave, or get found stranded upon an Ice Float..?" she asked. She would not give this shady person a Genin, it would never happen. Also Fuji herself would not allow herself to be manipulated and her village used.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:11 pm
User Image

Marlenus nearly jumping with joy as he rushed down the path that lead to the Yukikage's office. He knew the Yukikage was a women and he had wished he could have met her sooner but under the cercumstances he wasnt allowed to and now that he has no choice he feels over joyed that he can. As he neared the door he had caught a some of the comotion that was going on inside and decided that he would stay out of it for now as he turned and leaned up aganist the wall thinking to himself. Closing his eyes he listened carefully to the noise inside.

Not long after listening to the noises it had became evident that there was someone inside the Kages office that wanted a genin for some ranom reason. Quickly jotting something down on a peice of paper Marlenus took a deep breath and knocked on the door as he knew nothing of what they were talking about but he thought that it could be a good idea to find out why this person wanted a genin and he could be one of the genin to find out.

As he waited for some one to answer he thought over what very well could happen if his plan was wrong or if the Yukikage wouldnt allow it ,which is what he thought would most likely happen. He cared not the concenquense he was a genin of the Snow and he would protect it with his life.  

Angry Marlenus

A Just War

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:37 pm
Bob took a side step putting himself in front of the bag of money and the new comer, "You shall not extort our village for money. Why do you even want a genin to train? Did you village manage to run out?" He asked determined to ascertain why this foreigner wanted a genin and why he had just suddenly decided to extort this village. A sudden intolerable detest for this woman had bubbled up at her random demands. The only time a person extorts someone else is when they have the upper hand, how could this woman have the audacity to believe she had the upper hand against an entire village. A new found wrath was surging through his veins, at how rude this woman was. He wished he was stronger and now matter how this conflict was resolved Bob would use this as motivation to become someone who could successfully protect their village to keep people like this from attempting to exploit it.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Pleased to hear her Kage not agreeing to the new comer's terms, Miyuki almost allowed her stance to let up before deciding that she would be ready to attack if this foreigner even moved a hair. She breathed slowly, steadily, despite the fact that she was very obviously tense. Not so tense that she would appear weak. Rather, it was the sort of tension of a trained warrior before battle. A type of tension which symbolized a readiness, and coupled with her unusual calmness she could appear quite deadly. Following what the other Genin said, Miyuki decided that there was a point of his she wanted to change, "You... Don't even answer his question. Just leave. If you need a Genin, go find another village because in the Snow village, snow and ice is in our veins and we would die before we even thought about leaving. Take the money or not, but no matter what you decide, you wouldn't take one of us in your wildest dreams. her words were passionate and infused with all of the young Genin's emotions, and after saying this she waited for the person's response. She knew that the Yukikage would not give one of them up, but Miyuki felt that having two Genin reiterating her point would help to better get the message across that there was no way this foreigner would get what she wanted.

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:36 pm
» Doku Le «

"You could be the King.."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Closing her eyes, the woman would simply smile behind her gas mask. Listening to everything that happened, she began to recall a certain something. "All of you, fresh shinobi. Even your little girl for a Kage." Doku said, smiling as she placed her right hand on her goggles' right side, while her left arm shot in to her cloak. See, when Doku was in her Riru form, she remembered watching the Hokage train her. "I hope you're all as confident as you sound." She said, lifting up the goggle so that her right eye was staring directly at the Yukikage. "When we're done, I'll make sure to wrap your coffins with a bow." She said, smiling. She dropped her right hand downwards, the goggle falling back over her eyes. Doku then pulled her gas mask down to a choker like position, and slid her left foot back while her left hand shot out. She violently ran her thumb across her upper teeth, cutting it open. Within her left hand, a scroll was shooting outwards. She then threw her left hand towards the door, dragging the paper along her bleeding thumb. As she did so, her body would begin to phase away and in to the window sill, her ferrets on her shoulder. Then, she threw her right foot in the air, a mass of purple engulfing the room where she once stood. As the debris began to fly out, she used her foot to kick off and flow through the air, the package still in her hand. Manda then would begin to jump around the building, crushing it and smashing it down to the ground. Anyone inside the building, surely would be dead. Doku landed on the ground, smiling as she watched Manda play. It was time to watch which ones had enough knowledge to survive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"But watch the Queen conquer!"

K, so, I summoned Manda and used Body Flicker at the same time to move to the window. Then I jumped off of him as he took up the window. Genin, you should be in the rubble, because you wouldn't have known I was summoning a mass snake razz The Kage, I'm hoping me and you get to have fun ;]

[]
• мιѕѕιηg-ηιη •

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

[ Chakra Pool: 225/ 225 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 225 ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji just as her now opponent appeared near the window made a hand sign quickly looked at her Genin. "Out the Window now!!!" she shouted. She herself turned and headed out the window. Jumping out shortly after her opponent. She did not know if they got out. But she was positive that they would be able to survive that. Bob with his Bloodline and Miyuki with her Puppets. The other two she sure Bob or Miyuki would cover them.

As she landed on the snow covered ground she looked at her half destroyed building that was on the verse of collapsing slightly over her shoulder. "You come here and kill innocent people because you don't get what you want...how childish and sickening..." she said as she now turned her head and looked at the woman before he and simple hatred in her eyes. It was not like like her usually calm self. She only looked at her opponent, yet to make a movement though she was unbelievably angry.

[ I'm general annoyed of the fact at the moment you showed up when I had so much crap to get done (= . =) But whatever, I will figure something out... ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Just War

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:36 pm
Bob watched intently his muscles contracting reflexively at her movement seeing as she pulled out a scroll time suddenly came to a halt. The typical "Flight or Fight" response had kicked in and epinephrine was now surging through his veins. His synapses firing at now superhuman level he looked over and nodded to Miyuki signaling her to use her puppets to save the other while Bob would launch a counter assault. "I don't know what she's summoning but I'm getting out and then will launch the offensive" He smirked diving out the window landing and rolling coming to a halt next to Fuji his smirk now growing into a large grin as he rose shaking his head allowing the snow to fall from his hair.

"Stay Frosty" Bob uttered in an excited tone, his eyes glancing around spotting the snow all around him that could easily be used as a water source. "Please allow me" He spoke softly to Fuji his left hand rising and forming hand signs with a single hand holding the last one watching as a large norwhal made of ice erupted outward from the ice beneath the rubble it's giant spear like tooth made of ice would easily pierce through manda and even if that missed the sheer size and speed of it would surely make contact knocking Manda up into the air. If manda did manage to dodge the surprise attack the giant ice whale could come to a crash upon Doku so either way both Doku and Manda would need to get out of the way or someone would surely be crushed.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

When the ninja decided to fight back, Miyuki was so startled that the main thing which registered was that the Kage was telling her to jump. There was another Genin outside the door... She had heard him knock. With a tongue click as she dove backwards from the window, Miyuki summoned Mitsuhide. He was resilient enough to sustain the rubble. Quickly, she flicked her wrist and the puppet smashed through the door, grabbed the other Genin (Marlenus) and pulled him out the window with the others. After having leaped from the window, Miyuki was backwards to make sure that Mitsuhide had secured the other Genin; once she had seen that he was secured she readied her feet and barely caught herself while still facing away from the enemy to ensure that Mitsuhide safely took the Genin. Then, she twisted her hands and the puppet laid the Genin down safely on the snow. Miyuki then twisted her wrist once more and the puppet swung in front of her.

With a deep breath, she dismissed her puppet and completed another hand sign. This time, Masaru appeared before her. The newly made puppet was more marionette like than his brother. And Miyuki made a point to manipulate him as such. Then, with a swift movement of her hand Masaru began to juggle his juggling balls. "I'm sorry Madame Kage, Genin friend," she felt bad for not knowing her fellow Genin's name, but at the same time... "If you wanted to play with this foreigner. But I want this over." Another flick of her wrist and the puppet threw one of the balls to the ground. It cracked, and immediately a pale haze began to cover the area. She had her puppet emit a poison gas, which would affect them all if she didn't call it off. If the enemy left, she would simply deactivate the poison. "In a few minutes, you will feel your lungs literally disintegrate from this poison. It destroys them from the inside out." After saying this, she looked at the other Shinobi in the area and nodded at them. For now, she would have her trickster puppet out, but hopefully they would be able to fight the intruder off or the intruder would flee due to the poison gas. But the young Genin just wanted the intruder gone as soon as possible.

((Summary: pulled Marlenus out of the building with puppet 1, dismissed puppet 1, summoned puppet 2, released poison gas; this post does NOT count towards the effects of the poison gas))
Trigger: [2] Posts of Inhalation
Pain: [3] Posts of Inhalation
Coughing Blood: [5] Posts of Inhalation
Coughing out Lung: [7] Posts of Inhalation
Death: [8] Posts of Inhalation

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 200/200 - 5 - 10 - 10 = 175/200
User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 am
» Doku Le «

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Doku laughed as her left hand would lift the mask up over her face, filtering out the poisons. Doku smiled behind the mask as she walked forwards making seals, paper flowing out of her right sleeve and in to the air. From beneath her robe, paper would begin to spread along the ground to cover it in a thick layer. In the air, the paper would begin to fold in to a sea of paper cranes. "Cloud of Cranes Technique." She whispered, the cranes becoming luminescent with their own separate colors. "One.." She said with a laugh as she continued to walk forward. "Two.." She said louder, placing her hand hand in her robe. "Three.." Doku yelled out. She then would threw her hand forward, a single kunai with a paper flickering behind it would then be released and would soar through the air. As it would reach in front of the Kage, Doku would pull back her left arm, jerking the kunai backwards and creating an explosion. "<******** it." She said with a smile, making more seals.

A sharp pain pierced through one of Manda's scales, clearly something sharp had stabbed him. "What kind of pathetic attack isss thisss?" Manda screamed as he threw himself in to the air, slamming in to the whale, most likely shattering it in to a thousand pieces. Then, he would begin to slither around the combatants, creating an arena for them. "Why are you humansss sssso pathetic?" He spoke, as he would continue to slither around.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OMFG. Okay, I wrote up a huge attack post for me and Manda.. and the internet cut out when I tried to post it wedvzsebvfrsevf. So now I have to rewrite it when I get home from school. So, this is a reserved spot for moi.

Also, I'd like to ask that you guys pay more attention in the future. If you read my post thoroughly, then you'd know that all of you screwed up and should be dead -.- I used Body Flicker when I summoned Manda, then I was at the window sill and used his massive body to kick off of as he crushed through the room. So how did you guys use the window too? Doesn't matter though.. You shouldn't have known it was a summon scroll and there wouldn't have been enough time to make your way over to the window I was at. So pretty much, all of your posts made no sense razz Whatever, just don't do it again in the future.

Edit to Just: Okay. Well, if you can get to the windows in time, then fine? But simply saying you jumped out wouldn't really work. I already said I don't care, so drop it.

[ - - - ]

Techniques Used (This Post):
(Doku)
Cloud of Cranes

(Manda)
Shed Skin

[ - - - ]

[550]

[]
• мιѕѕιηg-ηιη •

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:53 am
(( Haha, now I see it... My... how unnecessary... Phoenix, I've sent you your message, but I'd also like to reiterate-
"Weak" or not, a kage is none the less learned. Atop that, basic ninja training would typically consist of "running away" and other such escape techniques. Things those in the office are no doubt familiar with.
I will ask that you watch your tone and attempt to avoid talking down to people... out-of-character, anyway. I'm more a less positive that it's a negative quirk of your character's attitude. Thank you very much.
EDIT: I'm also slightly curious as to why you let yourself into the village in the first place. As far as I know, you have no previous dealings with Snow, and thusly would be in need of entrance. ))

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 am
Bipolar Phoenix
» Doku Le «

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TBE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OMFG. Okay, I wrote up a huge attack post for me and Manda.. and the internet cut out when I tried to post it wedvzsebvfrsevf. So now I have to rewrite it when I get home from school. So, this is a reserved spot for moi.

Also, I'd like to ask that you guys pay more attention in the future. If you read my post thoroughly, then you'd know that all of you screwed up and should be dead -.- I used Body Flicker when I summoned Manda, then I was at the window sill and used his massive body to kick off of as he crushed through the room. So how did you guys use the window too? Doesn't matter though.. You shouldn't have known it was a summon scroll and there wouldn't have been enough time to make your way over to the window I was at. So pretty much, all of your posts made no sense razz Whatever, just don't do it again in the future.

[ - - - ]

Techniques Used (This Post):
(Doku)
Cloud of Cranes

(Manda)
Shed Skin

[ - - - ]

[550]

[]
• мιѕѕιηg-ηιη •

(( First: You pull out a scroll and drag blood across it and then say genin won't know your summoning something? Tenten who is a genin uses scrolls to summon weapons in a very similar fashion so I will respectfully disagree with you since the MANGA, which all naruto guilds are based off of show genin using them I can safely say we'd know it was a summon. SECONDLY: I forgot you designed this building making it so that there was only one window in the ENTIRE office, since you didn't it is entirely possible and very likely there is more than one window making easy escape routes for all of us. Perhaps you should spend a bit more time worrying about yourself and less time being ignorantly condescending. There are plenty of mods who will be able to call us out if we do something a genin typically wouldn't be able to do. ))

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:30 pm
(ok well im just going to train because there is a fight lol)  

Angry Marlenus

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:23 pm
((OOC: I know that it's annoying to post too much OOC, but look. It's really annoying to bring up a point that is honestly wrong and then say that we're the ones at fault for arguing with you. Just because you "don't care" doesn't mean that the issue doesn't exist. You were really rude and annoying earlier, you just appeared out of the blue, and now you're continuing to be rude... Just saying, you're really being obnoxious. Plus, so far your character is screaming "godmod" with randomly entering the village WITHOUT permission from anyone, jumping in through a window when it doesn't really make sense for the Kage's building to be so unprotected that a random foreigner could get in, and saying that you are powerful enough to practically kill everyone... Once again, I know that it's annoying to post too much OOC, and I apologize to the mods for doing so))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:15 pm
{ Verdict: Time fix. Those in the office return to the point before Doku Le entered the office. Continue as you were.
Doku Le, return to the Snow Village gates, as you never successfully entered the village. }

(( Agreed? ))

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games