Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:57 pm
"It'll Be Awhile Before I Reach The Top, But I'll Still Try My Hardest."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Current Rank Genin Class Taijutsu SubClass Brawler

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

----- The shinobi panted heavily; a starter in the ninja arts, and he was already tiring! However, that was to be expected. No one can continously train without some sort of physical boost. In the meantime, the shinobi reflected upon the next technique he was to learn, which was the Invirgorating Armor. [ 1 / 6 ]

Standing at a single position among the floor, Yuuto focused, chanelling his chakra throughout his muscular figure. In no time, it appeared as a faint aura, though it increased in size as he poured out more chakra. [ 2 / 6 ]

In moments, the shinobi was covered in a large aura of chakra. It blazed around, donning the color of his regular energy; yellow. Impressed with the change in power, Yuuto proceed to find an object around to test the aura's abilities. [ 3 / 6 ]

The shinobi spotted a rock nearby; larger than the boulder previously crushed. "Well, looks like I'll just test it on that." he spoke, all the while cracking his knuckles and stretching his limbs. [ 4 / 6 ]

The short excercise ended with Yuuto sprinting towards the misshaped object. His feet stomped at the floor with each step, and if one saw closely, his footprints were lodged into the wood. When the shinobi was only a distance of seven feet away, he bounded into the air, bringing his hands together. [ 5 / 6 ]

"Ahhh!" Closer and closer did Yuuto's figure near the boulder before... wham! His hands glided across it's surface, and a second later, the object shattered into numerous pieces. Obviously proud at his work, Yuuto grinned, and proceeded to the next techniques. [ 6 / 6 ] [ Null Release: Invigorating Armor Achieved ]

xx Jutsu Used --- Chakra Amount Two - Hundred [ 200 ]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:11 pm

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

----- Shortly after completing the earlier technique, Invigorating Armor, Yuuto forwarded himself to learn the Breaking Lariat. [ 1 / 5 ]

This technique, in comparison to the other jutsu in this fighting style, seemed more effective and deadly. After carefully reading over the description of the technique, the boy set the scroll down, then attempted to try it. [ 2 / 5 ]

Before trying it, however, the shinobi made sure that he still kept the armor technique he learned previously active. He didn't want to damage himself in the process of gaining the jutsu, thus making him be cautious before anything was tried. [ 3 / 5 ]

Now, Yuuto would spot another boulder a few feet away. His golden orbs narrowed in surprise; who had set these boulders here in the first place? He would assume they were meant for training purposes, however, a massive amount of the objects were located around the dojo. Strange, but that wouldn't keep Yuuto from charging at the boulder, intent on perfecting the new technique he wished to learn. [ 4 / 5 ]

Ten feet, seven feet, five feet... It didn't take long for the shinobi to reach the object, and bring his arm outwards, as if clothesline someone. However, he crouched as he sprinted, and as the rock grew close, he pushed onward. Bam! Direct contact! As his arm met with the boulder, the rock exploded with immediate contact, and dissolved shortly afterwards from the sheer force. Yet another technique had been gained! [ 5 / 5 ] [ Breaking Lariat Achieved ]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya looked over at the new student. He was obviously using a jutsu that appeared he same level. An idea sparked in Kiya's head, but, alas, it would have to wait until she new some more jutsus. But, there were really only two others she needed to learn after completing this one. So, without a second thought, she began.

Learning: Tanebi no Jutsu [ Cinder Technique ] (fire)

Kiya was ready to go. Her chakra was still warm in her grasp as she began to try and form it. From this past experience, she new she needed to tell her chakra exactly what to do, not just allow it to do as it wishes. Again, she began to focus, and her surroundings again melted away. Black and purple wisps of chakra began to lazily engulf her hand, she was ready and she new it...

[1/3]

Taking a deep, surprisingly shaky breath, she began. Her chakra seamed to pulse with each breath she took, as if it was breathing with her. But, then again, perhaps it was. Kiya then proceeded to slowly snap her fingers, but nothing happened. Focusing once more, she snapped her fingers, but, only succeeded in making them warm with friction, with a snarl of frustration, she prepared to try again. With determination set into her eyes, she settled down once more.

[2/3]

Kiya, fully prepared, and truly focused, tried for the last time to make a spark appear on her fingers. She closed her eyes, hoping beyond all hope that she would be able to start just a slight spark. Then, it happened, as she snapped her fingers, a small orange spark appeared. A smirk grew on her features as she snapped her fingers once more, and this time, she was able to hold the flame for a few moments.

[3/3]

Completed

Kiya was panting by now, but, she could still feel her chakra burning inside of her. She new it wanted out, and she wasn't about to stop it, after all, there were still a few techniques she wanted to learn...

Chakra Pool: [ 250 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: 10
Total Chakra: [ 295 ]
AC: 0
Ryo: 0  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:43 pm
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya looked over as she heard the shattering of rock. "Hey." She called out in an even tone. "Once we're done, wanna spar?" She gave a smirk, but that was the only emotion present on her dark expression. With that, as she awaited and answer, she walked over to the scrolls and began to learn another technique.

Learning: Shuriken no Jutsu [ Shuriken Technique ] (Fire)

Kiya took out a Shuriken, trying as hard as she could to try and coat it with her chakra. Her chakra was starting to listen to her now, it knew what she wanted, and immediately started to melt onto the Shuriken, painting it a dark purple and black color. With that, she proceeded to throw it at a straw dummy. Kiya's aim was perfect as usual, but alas, her chakra began to dissipate as soon as it left her hand, thus, she was unable to ignite it sadly.

[1/3]

Again, Kiya took out a Shuriken, her chakra a little more compliant as it shot out and coated the piece of metal in a fiery purple. As she threw it the chakra staid on it until it hit the dummy, but, she wasn't quick enough and the Shuriken didn't ignite. Grumbling, she went and pried the deeply imbedded metal star from the straw with ease. Returning back to her standing place, she got ready to try again, rolling her slim shoulders and shaking out her arms slightly.

[2/3]

Kiya new what needed to be done know, she needed to be able to summon a spark to engulf the chakra coated star with flame. So, with more determination then ever, she closed her eyes and took a breath. Ziiiing...Woosh! Was all that was heard as the shuriken burst into flames as she wooded dummy's head fell to the ground in a burning, smoldering heap.

[3/3]

Complete

Kiya walked over and smoldered the now growing fire with ease. She looked over at her "training companion" as she did so. Her blank expression locked onto his as she asked once more. "Do you want to spar later?" Her voice was even, no hint of anger at all. Her expression was as level as ever as she waited for a reply.

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---

wolfbain001

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:53 pm

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

----- Yuuto turned to the sound of a female voice, his golden orbs trailing along the slim figure of a kunoichi once his position changed. From the way she was sweating, she had also been training, intent on learning techniques as did Yuuto. However, he was slightly confused as he was engaged, and asked if he wanted to spar. "Spar..? Well, why not?" Yuuto was never the boy to turn someone down; he just generally went with the flow of things. Backing away from the girl an even distance, he looked towards the new sparring competitor, and nodded, signaling that he was ready to commence.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:05 pm
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Learning: Houka Hira no Jutsu [ Flaming Palm Technique ] (Fire)

Kiya figured this would be easy. She already knew how to start a spark, so, this should be quite simple. She gathered her chakra into her hands, they began to swirl different colors of purple and black. In an instant, a spark was dancing in her hands, now, came the hard part. She gently, but firmly, willed her chakra into her hands, bad idea. The spark grew until a slight explosion happened in her hands. Now, sporting good burns, Kiya new she couldn't give up, couldn't give in.

[1/3]

As she gingerly began to grow a spark in her hand, she began to gently feed it chakra. She new she couldn't force it, or she would have a replay of what had just happened. So, as she carefully began to feed it chakra, she got an idead. She allowed chakra to tendril out of her hand and collected a spark in the other. There, now all she had to do was find a way to combine the two, for, in battle, she wouldn't ever be able to survive if both hands were occupied.

[2/3]

Finally, after she figure that now was as good a time as any, she decided to try and force both elements into her hand at once. Kiya began by taking the chakra from her hand and making it seep out slightly, then, she summoned a spark. In an instant, the chakra caught on fire. Kiya cradled the small flame in her hand, she then fed it more chakra. Suddenly, she was holding a pretty decent sized fire ball. With a dark smile of pride, she dissipated the flame and went back to work.

[3/3]

Complete

wolfbain001

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:11 pm
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya giggled slightly, "Not now, I ment later. I still have a few Jutsu to learn before I'm ready to take on anyone." With that, Kiya waved once and returned to her training, calling over her shoulder. "But, you may train with me if you want." She said plainly. "I think I'm finally getting the hang of telling my chakra what to do." With a smirk, she went on to learn another technique.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:28 pm
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Learning: Ni [ Two ]

Finally getting the hang of her chakra controlling mind set, Kiya was ready to get the ball rolling, considering how much chakra she had to spend on an expected spar. With that, Kiya was also getting used to the sensation her Katon element was bringing her. With that, Kiya forced her now quieting surroundings to melt away into nothingness, bringing her chakra forth. Though, as she tried to wrap it around her finger, it didn't quite want to, perhaps it was because she skipped the first once? No matter, she would get the hang of it soon enough.

[1/3]

Again, as Kiya made her surroundings melt away, she tried to remember how she had gotten her chakra to ignite before. She then remembered what she had done for the other technique, she had started by combining the two. With that, she once again wrapped her chakra around her index and middle finger. But, instead of trying to catch it on fire immediately, she started a spark with the simple snapping of her fingers in the other hand. Then, bringing them together her fingers ignited, but, alas, only for a moment before they went out and all she was left with was a charred look on her finger tips.

[2/3]

Finally, Kiya had to buckle down. Forcing complete silence on herself, she tried once more. Surging her chakra onto her fingers until they were covered in black flames, she then started a spark. But then, realized something, what good would it do if she needed both hands to start a Jutsu? Getting aggravated at herself, she made the spark disperse. Bringing her chakra covered for fingers towards her, she closed her eyes and concentrated. Then, it happened, a small flame was emitted from her fingers. With a smile of joy, she waved her fingers around slightly, making glowing shapes in the air that only lasted a few seconds, then melted away.

[3/3]

Complete

wolfbain001

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 pm

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

----- Yuuto was momentraily confused; a spar... later? He didn't mind, as it would give him time to gain more taijutsu techniques. With a smile curving along his lips, the lightning shinobi replied, "That's fine. I too need time to obtain more techniques. No thanks though; to perfect the taijutsu arts, I'd rather focus on my own. However, the offer is appreciated." After stating such, the boy turned, and withdrew another scroll from his garments. It told of the Eight Inner Gates style, which was considered quite powerful in the eyes of others. This would be his main focus now. [ 1 / 5 ]

Sliding over from the young kunoichi to give himself space, Yuuto read over the first initial technique to learn, Gate of Opening. It was non-complicated at most, so, the shinobi would begin this taijutsu style with this primary technique. [ 2 / 5 ]

After putting the scroll away in his pocket, Yuuto began to meditate, sitting at a central position in the massive room. His hands were cupped, stationed at the points of his kneecaps. His legs were, of course, crossed like that of an Indian, and his eyes were gently shut. [ 3 / 5 ]

A low humming sound was heard from Yuuto as he drowned away all the surrounding noises; primarily achieving temporary disconnection from the world around him. He pictured that he himself was inside of a vast, white space, inhabited by only his firm figure. Now, Yuuto would begin to think, and concentrate his mind on obtaining the first release. [ 4 / 5 ]

Yes... It was coming to him now. The more the boy focused, the more he could feel himself become stronger. His muscles began to budge around, tightly hugging the clothing at his arms. "Focus, focus, focus, focus...!" The more he mentally repeated the word, the more his concentration grew. In no time at all, a faint aura was spread about his body, though it dissolved quickly in the process of Yuuto's muscles increasing in size. He had done it! [ 5 / 5 ] [ Gate of Opening Achieved ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 pm
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya nearly tackled the kid as she watched him try to preform what she only hoped wasn't what it was. "Um, Kid." She said, true worry in her voice, worry that hadn't tainted her solemn tone for the longest time. "You do know...That jutsu. It's going to ripe you apart from the inside out." Kiya then slowly began to back away. If this kid reached it to the one gate she feared the most, all hell would break loose. And she didn't want to be anywhere near it.

wolfbain001

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 pm

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

----- Yuuto would keep the current aura active until he acheived the next Gate, although he would first have to obtain the Front Lotus technique. Quickly skimming over it's description, the shinobi would set out to try it. [ 1 / 5 ]

The shinobi of lightning strolled over towards a training dummy; a standard object often used for training purposes. It would serve Yuuto well as he attempted the jutsu, however he needed one more item; bindings. [ 2 / 5 ]

It didn't take long for the Genin to find them; he questioned a nearby teacher, and in response, he was given a few to use, and keep. Of course, Yuuto was good mannered, and thanked the woman before resuming with his training. [ 3 / 5 ]

Making his way back towards the training dummy, Yuuto stood a good distance away from it, and wrapped the bindings around his arms. They covered his entire forearm; from his elbow to his hand. Then, the shinobi sprinted towards the object, with the Gate of Opening still active. It took only seconds for him to arrive in front of the dummy, then crouch downwards. Immediately after, his left foot planted itself quickly in it's chest, which sent it flying into the air. However, Yuuto quickly straightened his position, and leaped up after it. [ 4 / 5 ]

If this dummy were alive, it wouldn't even know what hit him from Yuuto's next attack. As the shinobi flickered behind it, the bindings at his arms unwrapped themselves, and surrounded the dummy. They binded him tightly; giving it no room to move limbs. Afterwards, Yuuto grabed the dummy by it's sides, and turned it upside down. "Front Lotus!" The following action after the statement; Yuuto rapidly spun while clutching the dummy, and as the both of them headed towards the ground, he pushed off, and landed at the floor. The dummy, however, crashed, and it's head was completely demolished. ""Nice." [ 5 / 5 ] [ Front Lotus Achieved ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:58 pm

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

----- Yuuto saw the female figure approach before her body crashed into his, sending them both towards the floor. He was suprised; why had she done such a thing? However, she explained seconds afterwards, and Yuuto's only reply was a slight grin. "Don't worry about me. I've got places to go and things to do; this style is the preferred method to get me where I want. I want to get stronger, and apparently, The Eight Gates is one of the best ways. I'll tame it, along with myself." These words were spoken as Yuuto bounded to his feet. He reached backwards, extending his hand to the girl as a helping gesture. (Whoops. Sorry about that. I was making a post when you already posted. Didn't catch that.)

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya realized, she really didn't have anything to worry about. This kid would be dead before he got anywhere near where she feared. Hopefully. This was only a Gennin after all, what harm could he do? Well, he could do a LOT. But that didn't mean that he would be able to survive anywhere near a dangerous level. With a sigh of relief, Kiya went back to her training.

Learning: Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]

Kiya didn't quite know how to train for this jutsu. It would be quite helpful for her further training, but, how on earth would she be able to train for it if she didn't have a source of fire? Kiya nearly hit herself over the top of her head, what had she just been working with this entire time? Fire. That's all she needed, to call forth a fire and try to inflict pain upon herself. Though, Kiya didn't quite like the idea of harming herself, but hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. With that, Kiya called forth a small flame and, with a nervous laugh, brought it towards herself. She nearly cried out in pain as the fire began to char at her opened flesh. In an instant, she had dissipated the fire, but this hadn't deterred her, she would try again and again until she got this.

[1/3]

Kiya once again drew up a flame. A little more cautiously this time, she brought the flame to her opened skin. But only managed to burn herself once more. With a grumble, she gritted her teeth from the pain and began again. This time, using her chakra as a sort of guard. As her chakra began to protect her skin from the heat, she realized that she needed to be able to slowly pull the chakra thinner and thinner until her flesh was fully exposed. With a plan fresh on her mind, she again tried for the last time.

[2/3]

Kiya then built up her chakra and allowed a ball of flame to burn bright on her hand. Setting it close to her body, she built up her chakra. Bringing the fire closer and closer to her body, she let the chakra flow away as it grew more and more dull. Soon, the open flame was lapping at her skin, and she didn't feel any pain! With another dark smile of joy, she waved her hand and the fire went away. She had finally learned how to guard herself from the heat from her peers. Atleast, for now...

[3/3]

Complete

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:52 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu decided to begin his training once again. He found his bag and took the scroll he had in his hand before. Matsu opened it and began to read as he walked to one of the Dojo's rooms. He took his bag along and closed the door behind him. He nodded as he read the first stance and memorized it.
[Sazanami: Footing One Simple Rank E]

Matsu continued reading and walked over to one of the many training dummies that lined the wall of the large room. He closed the scroll and put it in his pocket. Matsu then took the first footing stance and slapped away the wooden arms of the dummy, using only the tops of his wrists and his forearms.
[Sazanami: Parry Simple Rank E]
Post Reductions: -5 Class and Bloodline, -1 Simple E Dojo

Matsu took out the scroll once again and read the next footing style. This one he knew very well. He sunk down, bending his knees and tucked in his arms at his sides. Matsu then retrieved the scroll again and began to read the next technique.
[Sazanami: Footing Two: Horse Stance Simple Rank D]

The next technique was a striking technique and Matsu planned on using his current stance. He focused on a point on the dummy's chest and whipped his arm out and hit the wooden surface. The entire dummy shook with the strike, threatening to explode.
[Sazanami: Bell Ring Simple Rank D]
Post Reductions: -5 Class and Bloodline, -1 Simple D Dojo

Matsu began to read on and memorize the technique's that followed the second level. He learned the techniques that made up the third stage of the style and then read them over to understand and analyze.
[Sazanami: Sweeping Strike Simple Rank C]
[Sazanami: Half Step Simple Rank C]
[Sazanami: Spin Step Simple Rank C]
[Sazanami: Attack Redirection: Upper Body Simple Rank C]
Post Reductions: -5 Class and Bloodline, -1 Simple C Dojo

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:24 pm
K.[K] F u k u o u k a
[ Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Sub Class: Sensor ]
[ AC: 0 // Ryo: 0 ]

User ImageKomaru took in a deep breath. It was like this about an hour ago. How he knew, he wasn't sure, but he lacked the affinity for communicating with others. Maybe in time or after some training, he'll have better luck. He pushed his hair behind his ears and turned around. By that gentle motion, the strands flopped out and tickled the buds of his ears again.

Komaru stood back in his space, calming any anxiousness stirring within him as he shifted his left foot front. A split second later both his arms straightened out in steady fashion before flicking his fans open. At the same time, his left foot moved forward following with the rest of his body. Unfortunately, due to the sleekness of the floor, though mainly because of his poor coordination, he slipped on the soles of his tabi and fell to the floor. His miserable self layed still against it, momentarily dazed as he reflected. He had hoped that no one else had seen it and reluctantly stood back up. Gentle swirls of pink formed over his cheeks when he returned back to the Completion process.

He resumed where he left off. Arms straight, flicked fans open with snapped wrists, then shot his left foot forward following with the rest of his body closing in. Next, his right angled forward and past his left to perform a sweeping kick. Meanwhile, his the edges of his iron fans were intercepting, forming an appropriate 'X' formation. And at last, he returned to the first Akira Stance where both arms and legs were sidled erect together. A flutter of small balls of light followed after. The first few times he attempted in cementing the physical vanity he admired in this technique were thwarted by awkward interuptions. However as time went, he was able to successfully capture the lighting and form possible to make it possible.

Komaru touched the dummy's skin, studying the traces of his marks. It was a bit raw but still manageable. He had completed the first stage! Aloft with happiness and both weariness, he tumbled onto his back and remained motionless. Sleep somehow stole his consciousness but very briefly.

[[The First Akira: Complete and Flickering Beauty]]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games