Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:26 am
User Image

xxx xx A x T E A R x M U S T x H A V E x F O R M E D x I N x M Y x E Y E xx xxx
xxx xx W H E N x Y O U x H A D x Y O U R x F I R S T x K I S S xx xxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ || ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
x
BUT I'M ON MY WAY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yuki smiled at his fiance again, continuing down the path they were on, ❝After the baby is born, we should begin planning out our wedding,❞ Yuki gently placed his hand under Buffy's chin, pulling her to face him. He kissed her lips gently, ❝We will get the money for it. Some way or another. I promise,

|| o o c ;; ||

x
xx xx O N x M Y x W A Y xx xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:45 am
B U F F Y D S T F I N G E R

User Image User Image User Image

LOCATION ; Hogsmeade ; Street
x.x.x

my heart beats like a drum
A guitar string to the strum
A beautiful song
To be sung

Buffy nodded in agreement as she listened to Yuki as she folded her arm with his for support. Being pregnant and walking at the same time didnt help at all, "Yeah," she agreed and smiled softly as Yuki made her look up at him, kissing her gently. She pouted slightly as he pulled away, "I can always ask my parents for some help. I'm sure that if I told them, they would understand," she sighed heavily. The fact that her parents didn't have the slightest idea of her marriage and pregnancy slightly bothered her. But hell, they could deal with it. Mirana did the same thing, and she's nineteen, almost twenty. So does it really matter?

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:20 am
User Image

"You couldn't afford a broom shine, much less the money necessary for a marriage and a child," a voice sounded behind them. He had followed them for a small while, but he felt that his presence had to be brought to the attention of the two lovers. The disdain in his face was evident as he witnessed these two, holding each other. Loving each other. It was sickening.

He had a small limp to his walk as he approached the two. It was an injury from the Battle of Hogwarts. Even his arm burned in the presence of another marked. This did not remove the anger from this man's eyes. It only made it worse.

After all, his son was walking around with a Gryffindor whom was bearing his child. The man knew that he would become a grandfather, but he suddenly felt sickness rather than elation. A child of a Gryffindor and a Slytherin? Why had the world changed so easily? To allow such a forbidden act to arise? Even Icarus was following in Yuki's footsteps! The absurdity!

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:38 am

x.x.x

A beautiful song
To be sung

A voice behind her back made Buffy shiver slightly. The coldness in it pierced a million of knives in her body. She felt her cheeks grow hot, and she rapidly threw Yuki a slightly frightened glance before turning around, facing Yuki's father. So that's Yuki's father, she thought. There was a slight resemblance. But Yuki's father had a twinkle of hatred and distance in his eyes. The eyes she loved so much were soft and gentle. Buffy's lips formed a line as she listened to Yuki's father hiss at his son. Inhaling a few deep breaths, she sank her nails in Yuki's arm to make sure that there would be no unfortunate events, such as her ripping the old man's guts out. Maybe not so unfortunate, actually. "Hello, sir," she nodded to him, faking a kind, welcoming smile. A wife must always be polite towards her husband's parents. Even if efforts were in need. Continuing to draw deep breaths, Buffy idly placed her hand on her stomach, something she did for the past eight months each time Charlie or Brian pissed her off. A way to cool down, basically.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 am
User Image

x
BUT I'M ON MY WAY

Yuki's Slytherin rose in him, but he directed it to his father, ❝Watch what you say to my fiance,❞ the innkeeper felt Buffy's nails dig into his arm. It only made Yuki's face harden at his father. Yuki matched his voice to his father's, eerily reminded that they were related through that sense.

Yuki's muscles tensed and his jaw clenched. His father would not come here to mock him or his fiance. Ever. And he was about to prove it, ❝I wasn't expecting you so early. Got tired of trying to talk to mom? Or were you tired of drinking your expensive wine?❞ Yuki knew he'd strike home with that one. Yuki's mother was an alcoholic and spoke to no one in the house. Even her husband. In fact, as far as Yuki knew, his mom hated him as much as she hated his father.

|| o o c ;; ||

x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am
User Image

"You insolent brat," Gishin's eyes flared up dangerously, as they used to when Yuki was just a child, "I should..." Gishin stopped, took a deep breath, regained his composure and turned to Buffy, "You may call me Gishin,"

His jaw tightened in the same way that Yuki's did. They were truly father and son. Unfortunately. But he couldn't deny that he was a little proud of his son's venom tongue towards him. It was a start, "Now, where would you prefer to have this fight? Here? Or perhaps else where? By the Lake? It's truly up to you, I am willing to duel you anywhere you'd wish,"

User Image
User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:07 pm

x.x.x

A beautiful song
To be sung

Buffy kept her face serious as Yuki and his father snapped insults back at each other. It caused her to smile a little. It reminded her of her mother and herself. They kept arguing about useless affairs, such as the color of the curtains. But Judy kept criticizing every she saw in her life. For example, Buffy's eyecolor, her height, her weight. Everything, basically. But it warmed her heart to know that Yuki was willing to defend her. She would have hugged or kissed him if his father wasn't here, ruining the fabulous promenade they were having. She glanced up and saw Yuki's oh-so-gentle eyes flash in anger. It was almost the same fury that crossed his handsome face back in Zonko's. It sent a shiver down her spine. For a moment, she felt the urge of slapping Gishin for calling her husband a brat. Stupid hormones she cursed bitterly in her mind as she hesitantly glanced up at Yuki, "Are you sure you want to do this?" she murmured to him, frowning softly as she waited for an answer. What if he does get hurt? Or worse? Eventhough he told her that no one would die, Buffy still didn't feel comfortable with this. Really.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

Smiling, Oz took her hand and turned, now facing the doorway to the Three Broomsticks. He rather liked this place. The whole atmosphere was right. Glancing over at his girlfriend, he smirked. "No fighting now." Still smiling, he pushed open the door to the Three Broomsticks and held it open for his girlfriend to pass through.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════╗
Zuko Patel
Fourth Year Slytherin
Quidditch Team ~ Beater

╚══════════════════╝

The thought of sitting close to her and being near her warmed his mind and gave him cause to smirk. He suddenly realized he had a dumb smirk on his face and shook his head to clear it. "Oh, um, sure. Yeah, we could go to the Three Broomsticks later or stop into the Hog's Head." He steered away from suggesting they go to Madam Puddifoot's. That place was for couples and they weren't a couple, yet. He hoped that might change some day though. She started off for Honeydukes, so he followed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 am
User Image

x
BUT I'M ON MY WAY

I'm very sure,❞ Yuki had his eyes intently fixed on his father. The man who had forced him to join the Death Eaters. The man who took out all his anger on Yuki. This was the man that was his father, but considered an enemy by the child. He had taken away the money from Yuki as well as Icarus.

Yuki pulled out his wand slowly, the fire in his eyes growing, ❝Here is fine,❞ the wizard held the wand up to his face as was custom. He knew his father would cheat the formalities, and he was counting on it.

|| o o c ;; ||

x

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image

Gishin watched Buffy walk past him with eyes like a hunter. They were suddenly icicles, aimed precariously at Buffy as she moved. Suddenly, he lunged for her, grabbing her by the arm and swinging her into him, holding her arm against her throat while he pressed up against her back. His free hand held a wand to her neck, "Yuki, dear boy," Gishin's strange British-Japanese accent flooded past his lips, "With what chances did you believe that I would let you get your fortune from a duel?"

He let out a callous laugh, his dark mark searing his skin, "A fair trade, yes? In return for your money, I will take this... this mud-blood lover off your hands. I'll even throw in Icarus' fortune his father left to me for when he became - as we put it - Slytherin enough,"

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:12 am
User Image

n

bananasauce buffy  anne  dustfinger

lalala i  was  a  little  girl,  alone  in  my  little  world,  who  dreamed  of  a  little  home  for  me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

i  played  pretend  between  the  trees,  and fed  my  houseguest  bark  and  leaves,

AND  LAUGHED  IN  MY  PRETTY  BED  OF  GREEN.  ♥

A small gasp escaped Buffy's lips as she felt a strong grip on her arm. Within a blink, she had a wand pointed at her throat and was held tightly by Gishin. You gotta be kidding, she thought as she struggled against his grip. She could have punched him, yes, or kicked him, stamped his foot, whatever. But as it was mentioned before, Buffy felt pity and guilt towards the old man. It felt like hitting a cat just for the pleasure of it. Buffy gulped and threw Yuki a slightly troubled glance. No, she wasn't afraid for herself, but for the baby. Hell, anything can happen. He can throw her to the ground and then... Buffy mentally shook her head. Focus on the madman pointing a wand at you, she thought bitterly as she chewed on her bottom lip, trying to find a solution to the current situation. There are two choices ; a) Yuki ditches her, gets the money, and she gets killed, b) Yuki forgets about the money, and she gets killed anyway. Including the baby. Not good. She cleared her throat and opened her mouth to speak, her voice sounding hesitant at the beginning, but grew braver and braver as words flew out of her lips, ❝Umm, I don't mean to spoil the fun or anything, but do I get a say in this?❞ she arched an eyebrow and didn't even bother waiting for an answer. Hell to the snapping and hissing.

❝Look, I understand that you completely disagree with this, but you could at least show signs of happiness for your son,❞ she told Gishin bitterly without trying to throw him a glance, keeping her green eyes fixed at the ground, ❝I've been alone for eight months while your son was trying to deal with family business and all that rot, but now, really,❞ she paused for a moment as she felt his hand tighten behind her. She closed her eyes for a second and fluttered them open, ❝I mean, you know, family pride and all, wow, big deal. But still, I love Yuki, and I don't give a damn about your - whatever you call it - Slytherin thing,❞ she rolled her eyes in annoyance before resuming, ❝You hurt him, I hurt you back.❞ she kept her voice indifferent, taking deep breaths to calm her down. Hell, she was in the Battle of Hogwarts and she was underaged! She could easily kick some Slytherin's a**.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:43 am
User Image

x
BUT I'M ON MY WAY

Yuki pointed his wand at his father's head as he held Buffy captive. When Buffy began talking and doing a speech of sorts, Yuki and Gishin's eyes never left each other. That's how Yuki knew that every beautifully worked word that left Buffy's perfectly shaped lips would only go deaf on his father's ears.

He waited for Buffy to finish, ❝What's the matter, father?❞ he spat the last word, ❝Too afraid to fight me fairly? I don't blame you, you would never be able to defeat me,

|| o o c ;; ||

x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:44 am
User Image

Yuki's father froze, pondering what his son just threw at him, "I am not afraid of my own son beating me," Gishin released Buffy and gently pushed her away, pointing his wand at Yuki, "Should you win, which you won't, I will give you and Icarus your fortunes back. Should I win, you must leave this woman for good, no matter the cost,"

Gishin knew his offer was a fair one, by the look in Yuki's eyes, "Prepare yourself... Locomotor Mortis!"

User Image
User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games