• Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:02 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Brother Hank: He started to back away but keep his wife behind him. "You don't have time to fight me. Your friend is wounded." he said pointing to Xena.

Raph: "Worry bout ya self." he growled as he continued to stalk towards the man. He would then grab Hank by the collar of his shirt.
Xena: She would slowly walk towards Hank and June with her blade pointing at them. "I take it you pull that same method on the other zombies as well?"
June: "A little precaution we like to take to protect ourselves." She smirked. "While my husband may not know much on other creatures, I do have some knowledge." She pulled out a thermos from within the folds of her dress as she stepped to the side at Hank before aiming it at Xena. "Interesting little contraption this is." She pressed the button and it opened attempting to suck Xena in

"No!!!" he growled as he kept a tight hold on Hank. "Let her go, b***h! Or you'll have one more zombie ta deal wit in tha form a your husband!!" he growled threateningly.

Brother Hank: "Don't listen to him, June! You have the upper hand now, My Love!" he said grinning even though Raph's grip on him was clearly uncomfortable.

June laughed maniacally as she sent the thermos away through some sort of magic. "Your efforts would be wasted Raph. Hank there doesn't know this, but he's been dead for years, a zombie at that."

Raph: "WHAT?!"

Brother Hank: "WHAT!?" the two yelled in unison.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:10 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Brother Hank: He started to back away but keep his wife behind him. "You don't have time to fight me. Your friend is wounded." he said pointing to Xena.

Raph: "Worry bout ya self." he growled as he continued to stalk towards the man. He would then grab Hank by the collar of his shirt.
Xena: She would slowly walk towards Hank and June with her blade pointing at them. "I take it you pull that same method on the other zombies as well?"
June: "A little precaution we like to take to protect ourselves." She smirked. "While my husband may not know much on other creatures, I do have some knowledge." She pulled out a thermos from within the folds of her dress as she stepped to the side at Hank before aiming it at Xena. "Interesting little contraption this is." She pressed the button and it opened attempting to suck Xena in

"No!!!" he growled as he kept a tight hold on Hank. "Let her go, b***h! Or you'll have one more zombie ta deal wit in tha form a your husband!!" he growled threateningly.

Brother Hank: "Don't listen to him, June! You have the upper hand now, My Love!" he said grinning even though Raph's grip on him was clearly uncomfortable.

June laughed maniacally as she sent the thermos away through some sort of magic. "Your efforts would be wasted Raph. Hank there doesn't know this, but he's been dead for years, a zombie at that."

June: "Hank, don't you remember that bite you got that made you sick? That's when you turned. I used it to my advantage, after all, how else did you think I tested that poison you used on the other zombies?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:16 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

June: "Hank, don't you remember that bite you got that made you sick? That's when you turned. I used it to my advantage, after all, how else did you think I tested that poison you used on the other zombies?"

Brother Hank: "B...but why didn't you tell me!? I thought I'd become immune to the zombies or something!" he exclaimed.

Raph: He growled, then grunted as he threw Hank aside. "I don't give a flyin ******** bout ya marital problems.... bring Xena back....or I'll bite you.." he growled as he started towards June ready to grab her by the hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:17 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

Brother Hank: "B...but why didn't you tell me!? I thought I'd become immune to the zombies or something!" he exclaimed.

Raph: He growled, then grunted as he threw Hank aside. "I don't give a flyin ******** bout ya marital problems.... bring Xena back....or I'll bite you.." he growled as he started towards June ready to grab her by the hair.

June: She stayed still and allowed Raph to grab her hair, laughing as he did so. "Again, waste of time. I'm the one who first bit Hank." she then looked over at Raph. "What was the point Hank? You never listened to me until I used that toxin on you in the first place. You always expected me to remain the humble little wife that was seen and rarely heard."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:22 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

June: She stayed still and allowed Raph to grab her hair, laughing as he did so. "Again, waste of time. I'm the one who first bit Hank." she then looked over at Raph. "What was the point Hank? You never listened to me until I used that toxin on you in the first place. You always expected me to remain the humble little wife that was seen and rarely heard."

Brother Hank: "We could have talked about it, Baby." he said still in shock at the news. He then blinked. "It was you wasn't it?"

Raph: "GAAAAAAAH!!! I don't care!!!!! Give me the thermos.... NOW!!!" he roared as he yanked June around by her hair. He couldn't do what he'd planned, but he wasn't going to let her be comfortable either.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:28 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

Brother Hank: "We could have talked about it, Baby." he said still in shock at the news. He then blinked. "It was you wasn't it?"

Raph: "GAAAAAAAH!!! I don't care!!!!! Give me the thermos.... NOW!!!" he roared as he yanked June around by her hair. He couldn't do what he'd planned, but he wasn't going to let her be comfortable either.

June put her hand on Raph's arm, an ice cold sensation coming from her hand. "The more you try to hurt me, the less of a chance you have of getting your friend back" she then looked at Hank."Doonn't you think I tried that with you. But you kept reminding me of my place."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

June put her hand on Raph's arm, an ice cold sensation coming from her hand. "The more you try to hurt me, the less of a chance you have of getting your friend back" she then looked at Hank."Doonn't you think I tried that with you. But you kept reminding me of my place."

Raph: He let go of her hair when her ice cold hand touched his arm. "What do you want?! What do I have to do to get Xena back?!" he exclaimed.

Brother Hank: "Well....I guess you're right." he said not really sure what to do now. He was a zombie and so was his wife, but she still had the upper hand in her being a priestess to Domballah.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:46 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

Raph: He let go of her hair when her ice cold hand touched his arm. "What do you want?! What do I have to do to get Xena back?!" he exclaimed.

Brother Hank: "Well....I guess you're right." he said not really sure what to do now. He was a zombie and so was his wife, but she still had the upper hand in her being a priestess to Domballah.

June: "Besides causing me harm, what are you truly willing to do to get her back?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:54 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

June: "Besides causing me harm, what are you truly willing to do to get her back?"

Raph: "Anything...." he growled without hesitation and before she even finished her sentence.

Brother Hank: "What about me, Precious? What's going to become of me?" he asked his wife.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:08 pm
June thought carefully. "For one, I'll let you and her go, but neither of you must even think about going to the authorities about this place. The authorities would surely destroy every single zombie. Also, are there any sanctuaries for zombies where you're from?" She ignored Hank as she waited for Raph's answer  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:14 pm
dark_serena07
June thought carefully. "For one, I'll let you and her go, but neither of you must even think about going to the authorities about this place. The authorities would surely destroy every single zombie. Also, are there any sanctuaries for zombies where you're from?" She ignored Hank as she waited for Raph's answer

He nearly face palmed. "Like tha cops gonna believe a six foot turtle zombie and a eight foot fox girl. And as for a sanctuary, yeah! Ya dope husband took me an tha other zombies he got outta New York from tha ******** sanctuary!!" he exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:18 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

He nearly face palmed. "Like tha cops gonna believe a six foot turtle zombie and a eight foot fox girl. And as for a sanctuary, yeah! Ya dope husband took me an tha other zombies he got outta New York from tha ******** sanctuary!!" he exclaimed.

"The girl is a kitsune. She can change her features." She then glared at her husband after hearing he had moved some zombies. "You stupid man! You knew better than that!" Soon a sort of bat had appeared over Hank's head and began hitting him  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:24 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

"The girl is a kitsune. She can change her features." She then glared at her husband after hearing he had moved some zombies. "You stupid man! You knew better than that!" Soon a sort of bat had appeared over Hank's head and began hitting him

Brother Hank: "Ow!! Oww! H..hey!!! I thought they'd be better off here! C'mon! Owwww!" he exclaimed as he was hit.

Raph: He watched and shook his head. "Oddly....that made me feel a little better." he looked at June. "We ain't gonna tell no one bout ya'll. We got our own places ta protect as well. If ya'll can get tha zombies ta eat somethin other than humans and also tame em like ya got ya husband, then maybe I was wrong bout this place." he said. "So....please let Xena go."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:34 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

Brother Hank: "Ow!! Oww! H..hey!!! I thought they'd be better off here! C'mon! Owwww!" he exclaimed as he was hit.

Raph: He watched and shook his head. "Oddly....that made me feel a little better." he looked at June. "We ain't gonna tell no one bout ya'll. We got our own places ta protect as well. If ya'll can get tha zombies ta eat somethin other than humans and also tame em like ya got ya husband, then maybe I was wrong bout this place." he said. "So....please let Xena go."

June nodded as she made the thermos reappear and released Xena. "You have my permission to inform the caretaker of the other sanctuary about us and extend the offer to bring the ones under their care here."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

June nodded as she made the thermos reappear and released Xena. "You have my permission to inform the caretaker of the other sanctuary about us and extend the offer to bring the ones under their care here."

Raph: "Thanks." he said nodding. "I'll tell Finley bout ya'll. He would be interested in another group a sentient zombies." he said as he looked at Xena to see if she was ok.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff