Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as experience.
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.

Clan: Hari
Chakra Pool: --/850
Stamina Pool: --/540

XXXXX Guard duties? Haituro sighed. "Well.." Haituro stood, My abilities aren't really suited for protection, they tend to cause more problems than good for other people, but I suppose I could attempt to protect you and the train. Haituro snapped his neck to the left creating a loud crack from his spine. "When are we going to get started?" Haituro although very greedy for ryo, felt this was over paying for what he'd be doing. I mean really who would attack a bunch of refugees creating a railroad out in the middle of nowhere. Haituro put on a convincing smile and stole a glance at the giant at the bar drinking whatever it was he was drinking, no doubt clouding his judgement while doing so, all the better for Haituro.

O.O.C:

. Because the mistake you made taking me as your opponent...
Will leave you with no future.

AandOE
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:16 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageɴʙᴜ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘs / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035)/1,035))
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Arriving on the spot, Black could only wonder what was going on. Looking from behind Haituro he only kept his silence for the moment as he tried to relax and catch his breath. All that time resting with the injuries he had gained, had only caused him to become slightly out of shape in terms of endurance. To think he would be called to the mountain of all places, he only crossed his arms and spoke up.'' I received a letter for..? '' He asked in a low tone towards those already occupying the premises.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 Sorry for the uuber late response, mom had got mad sick so I had to watch her. Time to catch up! >:9 】
Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ]
Official Description:
Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Uchiha Itachi. This technique allows Itachi to create a clone composed of crows. The Itachi clone can disperse into multiple crows, which still maintain his consciousness. This allows him to speak and react while in crow form.
Guild Description: See official description.

Total Chakra Used: 20
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

Lanfaer

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:12 pm
Lanfaer

Blinkkyz

The Sleeping Pacifist

The barkeep, Magnus, had no idea who had sent a letter to the newest young man in the pub, but recognized the same door insistence had not taken place in his training. "Pleashe closhe the door," he waved his drying towel at Black as a cold breeze sent the fireplace flames a wiggle. Turning his head down at Wanryoku the giant as he sat in his mountain-like thoughts, Magnus the barkeep motioned with his nearly clean glass. "They anshwered your question, shir."

Over at the table with Haituro, Luthor the Drunk, and Dmitri, their conversation was still lighthearted enough for everyone in the small pub to follow along without straining their ears. "As soon as you're ready, laddie," Dmitri's Scottish accent tinged his words. "We'd like to preferably leave by sundown, as travelling by starlight is difficult, even underground. We'll have to dig our way through some mountains as we go, in the direction that the train is facing. We would be more than thankful for any digging abilities, if you have those, too." As Luthor downed his second ale of the day, Dmitri eyed the newcomer, Black, and then the giant's broad shoulders. "Aye, even you or the giant can assist!"

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:52 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

XXXXX Haituro wiggled his fingers and inspected them inside the gloves he wore. "Well, lets go then." He didn't bother to turn and look at the two he had invited to come as well. "I must say, I work much better alone though." Haituro scoffed at the idea of having assistance. "As long as it doesn't cut into the pay, I guess i'm fine with it though." Haituro made his way to the door that Black had just come in lifting his cloak so that the headband was covered and his face masked in shadow. "Lets get on with it." He said as he opened the door stepping out into the frigid air closing the door behind him as he stepped out into the ankle deep snow that had fallen over night.

O.O.C:

AandOE
Lanfaer
The Sleeping Pacifist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Drinking was a part of the culture Wanryoku grew up in, and thus was he nigh immune to the slippery slope towards the land of the blitzkrieg. No, for him it was more of an epic continuation of a lifelong war between the metaphorical powers of the Light and the phallic powers of the Shadow. Every battle was a tossup at the end, and always it took forever for that battle to be decided. Which meant, overall, that Wanryoku was not only sober as a chastened whore but as keen of wit and thought as a rhino-sized hawk. Looking around at the bartender as he brought his attention to the others, the giant nodded to Black as he entered, again as a greeting and nothing more. "I go with you, but if treasure we find it is mine. I share as I want." The way he said it might have sounded a bit on the rough side, but his expression was welcoming and friendly, promising a fair share if treasure was found.

-----Wanryoku tabbed the giant wrecking ball beside him, the one he left to thud upon the floor. Considering it was wider around than he was, it likely did not escape attention. "Zangai and I help with digging, also defense." He looked at Haituro as he made his idiotic speech again, as he continued to do so often, and then chuckled. "Through teamwork more accomplished. Alone, even strongest fail against team." And with that he took Zangai in his hand and stood, gesturing towards Black. "I see you on mountain. You look strong. Come with us?" Might as well go about ensuring people saw him as slow. It made beating them with chairs all the more hilarious.

►►O → O → C◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

AandOE

Blinkkyz

The Sleeping Pacifist

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 0 // 4 8 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 5 // 6 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:35 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageɴʙᴜ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘs / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035)/1,035))
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Closing the door as the man had asked, he entered and listened on as it seemed there was more answering to be done than he originally thought. These people were traveling and wished to remain safe? Sounded like a piece of cake, or was that all there was to it? Digging.. Well it seemed easy, seeing as Black held his own style of combat suitable and ready for such an occasion.'' I see no problem in that, seems simple. '' Choosing not to cloak within this assistance call, Black had followed behind Haituro, and simply sighed with eyes lightly closed.'' Keep your money, I only arrive because I was sent after. '' Halting at the door to hold it open for the others, Black gazed up at the giant being that began to speak up.'' Sure, hehe. '' Granted his politeness and kind tone, he had agreed to the giant and nodded; whilst waiting outside in the snowy plain.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 I assumed there was one more to wait on, so I'm posting now. 】
Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ]
Official Description:
Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Uchiha Itachi. This technique allows Itachi to create a clone composed of crows. The Itachi clone can disperse into multiple crows, which still maintain his consciousness. This allows him to speak and react while in crow form.
Guild Description: See official description.

Total Chakra Used: 20
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

AandOE

Blinkkyz

Lanfaer

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:12 pm
Lanfaer

Blinkkyz

The Sleeping Pacifist

Dmitri and Luthor the Drunk shimmied out of the booth to grab their work clothes, disappearing for a few moments. Returning, they were dressed in jean overalls, striped white shirts, and tough looking leather hats. Out the door they strode, thanks to Black holding the door, into the fresh powder. Shivering from the lack of heavy clothing, they rushed for the train station, hopping onto the last train car. It was the bright red caboose, and the inside was toasty from the few spouses living there. Apologizing to the once-maidens within, the two train engineers moved from the caboose to the next car, and so on until they reached the coal car. Up and over the coal car they hauled themselves, hopping down into the warm main engine compartment. Shoveling some coal in to the furnace, Luthor the Drunk's previous ales were now wearing off as Dmitri rang the bell. They'd not have too long until the train began to move. Back at the pub, Magnus the Barkeeper wiggled his mustache. Another day, another move.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

XXXXX The door behind him opened as he managed to make it about fifteen yards away from the door. He heard the door open behind him and watched as the two large men made their way to a train he couldn't believe he missed on his way into the pub. He supposed it was because of the hard snow that had been falling limiting his vision, or possibly tunneling his vision for the door of the pub and the warmth inside. Either way, He turned digging with his foot down through the snow to get a grip of the stone beneath, once his footing was solid he made one quick lunge and landed on the caboose's platform where he remained his back to the pub keeping an eye out over the rest of the mountain.

O.O.C:

AandOE
Lanfaer
The Sleeping Pacifist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:42 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Well, it seemed that it was time to move. Stumbling for theatricality as he stood up, trying to act slightly more than tipsy, Wanryoku swayed his way over to the train that was suddenly outside. Well, questions were useless at this point, as he was certain that time was now moving faster than he was ready for, but then again, what time did he really have? Well, either way, Wanryoku moved forward towards the train and stepped up on to the last traincar as well. Well, it seemed he was ready, though at the last moment he realized Zangai was still all the way back in the building so he had to haul his brother by his chain back into his hand. Smiling at his brother's return, Wanryoku looked towards Black and Haituro, his expression still somewhat hammered, and nodded like an idiot. "So, what you two do for life?"

-----

►►O → O → C◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

AandOE

Blinkkyz

The Sleeping Pacifist

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:16 pm
Lanfaer

Blinkkyz

The caboose teetered for a moment as Wanryoku's brother joined him, its extra weight a slight bit much for one car. Even with it, the entire contraption began to heave forwards toward the low ceiling of the tunnel. Passing into the darkness, and then out into the sunlight, the train chugged on with its goal in mind. It was several more tunnels and a few hours later that the great engine began to slow, its front cars coming to a rest within a newly started tunnel. Resting still with the back half sitting on wooden supports overhanging a deep valley, to say that this was a treacherous spot would be an understatement. Tooting the horn, the engineers requested assistance with digging, laying new track, and mining some coal within the surrounding tunnel walls. (pick one, and the npcs will do the others)  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

XXXXX As the caboose shook Haituro made his way inside. It was a fairly empty cabin with just some basic cushioned benches on either side in neat little rows. Haituro picked one closer to the front of the caboose. He sat with his back to the front of the train and closed his eyes for a while. The train jolted and chugged for what seemed to be like ever. Every inch away from kumo seemed to lift weight form Haituro's shoulders it was perfect really. Finally the train began to slow.

XXXXX Haituro stood stretching slightly he was a tad sore when one of the riders of the train approached him asking for assistance with either digging, laying track or mining some coal for the engine. Haituro pondered this, he was of the doton affinity so he assumed digging would be best for him and expressed this to the man. The man nodded to Haituro in agreement. "Yer, tha prolly makes mos' sensh." Haituro waved a half assed wave to the man and walked out of the caboose and toward the tunnel.

XXXXX Truding through the ever falling snow in the area Haituro minded his step. Ice was not like his glass, he could very easily slip and fall off the mountain and that would not be cool. No, not at all. Instead he shuffled his way toward the tunnel finally reaching it noticing how dark it was inside. Haituro sighed steped in the tunnel was dimly lit with torches placed strategically to avoid coal deposits on the surface of the tunnel so they wouldn't catch from the heat. Haituro not exactly sure how to begin excavating stood where he was with his hands on his hips and after a few moments decided to do it the old fashioned way. He walked to a nearby wall where a pick axe was stored and hefted the heavy hunk of steel over his meaty shoulder and carried it to the "end" of the tunnel where he swung it at the wall breaking off hunks of rock that tumbled to his feet.

O.O.C:

AandOE
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:42 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Wanryoku looked towards his unknown allies, the ones he refused to admit he knew. Looking towards the working men who requested help, the giant considered the options. While Haituro was already digging away with his pickaxe it didn't mean he couldn't help, yet knowing the prickly young fool if he did try to help he'd be met with cold stiffness that, simply put, would annoy Wanryoku. So, he chose the next best option, looking at the tracks. Hefting large materials was fun and easy for him, and the hammering of the spikes would be better fit to his incredible strength than mining coal would be. So, he moved to the others who were already gathering rails, and easily hefted several at once by himself. Without much concern for what his feat of display would do, the giant moved towards where the track ended, and began helping there, hammering away where needed by simply lowering Zangai onto a spike and stopping it short of smashing the rails altogether.

-----

►►O → O → C◄◄

I'll be able to post more often now that we're done moving!

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

AandOE

Blinkkyz

The Sleeping Pacifist

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:34 pm
Lanfaer

Blinkkyz
Quote me more often, dang it. I cannae remember to post if'n y'all don't let me know! XD

Far into the day, everyone worked, eventually settling the entire train inside the safety of the mountain. It wasn't just the brothers doing work, but Wanryoku's massive might and Haituro's glassy pickax work. Settling up for a quiet night before punching through the rest of the mountain on the next day, the brothers were restless in their bunks. Something was amiss, it felt, so the normally drunk one left to inspect the caboose, to make sure it was doing alright with all its family inhabitants. Reaching the end of the line, Luthor the Drunk stood slack jawed at the view behind them. Where once there were struts, tracks, and lots of once labor, there was nothing. The wind carried his vision high into the night sky, where a gibbous moon shrouded a floating figure, eyes gleaming deep into his own...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

XXXXX Haituro normally would've been exhausted, hell even zombified. But the work was honest and it made him feel good. They had stopped for the night now that the entire train was in the safety of the mountain. Haituro let out a soft sigh as he lay staring at the ceiling of the cavern they had made. Haituro elected to sleep outside in a small sleeping bag the embers of the campfire he had crafted to keep him warm still slightly crackling when he noticed one of the brothers come around a corner and appeared to be looking at something. Haituro rubbed at his eyes and sat up the sleeping bag making him feel somewhat like a caterpillar in a cacoon.

XXXXX The Hari clan member shed his sleeping bag with a slight bit of difficulty but got out quickly enough none-the-less. He made his way toward the man named Luthor and stopped about 5 yards away from him. He noticed the man wasn't looking at the ground, which looked off now, something was wrong.. where did all the track and struts go? Haituro decided he'd follow the man's gaze and that was when his heart sank. He recognized what he saw from when he had been in Kumo. Haituro shook his head and called out to luthor. "RUN! Get away from here quickly!" Haituro began to form seals as he looked in the direction of the ghastly figure.

XXXXX Haituro's body contorted as a clone made of glass pulled itself from his body an exact replica of Haituro. Not quite as hulking as Wanryoku but imposing either way. His body was still slightly sore from the work they had done during the day but he'd have to shake that off quickly or he could be in serious trouble, and that was not the way Haituro wanted to begin his life as a free man.

O.O.C:

AandOE
Lanfaer

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:50 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----So, after hours, and hours of work, Wanryoku finally laid down the last of the tracks he intended to do for the night. While the work was hard, it didn't tire him out in the least, not when he had to carry around his fatass of a brother wherever he went. At the thought a resentful bar of emotion came from Zangai, which caused him to snort. Oddly enough, no one seemed to have brought any refreshments at this point, no food or beer with which to lessen the load of the work. This was truly outrageously rude behavior, and as Wanryoku turned to find someone to vent his displeasure on, and hopefully take some booze from, he realized that both Luthor and Haituro, the former of who was running as the former shouted loudly for people to run. Well, now, why was this? His eyes seemed to be angled up to the sky, towards some figure in a bathrobe who seemed to be just kinda floating there in the sky. While he knew they were up here to find Nekita, and that at some point she was going to attack, looking at this figure now...well, it was impossible to tell who it was. Why was Haituro acting like this person was familiar? Even if it was Nekita, which for the moment remained entirely unclear, how would he know? Nekita fled before Haituro ever appeared.

-----Either way, before the clone of the rather buff-in-a-puny-normal-human-kind-of-way way Haituro could attack and cause any sort of needless bullshit, Wanryoku squinted up at the figure, swaying a bit side to side, as if unsteady on his feet. Hiccuping loudly, following it up with a belch that dislodged a shitton of nearby snow, the giant acted, perfectly, the part of being drunk to confuse both his allies and his enemies. Why? It was fun, that's why! Raising his voice, he suddenly bellowed like a herniated moose at the figure. "Who ******** you be?" Profanities were fun, as he was discovering, and when people were drunk they used them more often. "Why float? How float? I wanna float..."

►►O → O → C◄◄

I'll be able to post more often now that we're done moving!

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

AandOE

Blinkkyz

The Sleeping Pacifist

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games