Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Innsmouth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innsmouth?
Dagon!!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
What's in your mouth? o.0
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Skittles and bits.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: A woman walked over to her smiling. "Hello. It is a pleasure to meet you, Princess. We will begin the ceremony soon." she said smiling. "First you must be properly dressed." she walked over to a table and took some clothes from the table before handing them to Xena. "Please put these on." she said.
Xena: Noticing the woman, she folds her arms over her chest. "Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm not becoming anyone's bride."

"You don't have a choice." she said shaking her head. "None of us...ever did." she murmured while still holding the clothes out to Xena.
Xena: "Everyone has a choice, regardless of what they are." She said. "And what happens if I refuse?"

"Nothing good. There are punishments....and in the end, you are taken by force. Things are better if you just do what you're told." she said almost pleadingly.
Xena: "If that's how guests are treated, then count me out." She said. "There won't be any ceremony today."

Cop: "But there will be, Princess. One way or another." he said grinning before placing a "belt" around her waist and activating it. It would then start to hum a little and should Xena try to use her powers, it would send a powerful shock through her. He then placed a hand to the back of her neck and start to pull her towards a door.

The window busted as Raph jumped through it and landed nearby. "Don't think so! Tha lady said no! Now...Let er go!" he exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"You don't have a choice." she said shaking her head. "None of us...ever did." she murmured while still holding the clothes out to Xena.
Xena: "Everyone has a choice, regardless of what they are." She said. "And what happens if I refuse?"

"Nothing good. There are punishments....and in the end, you are taken by force. Things are better if you just do what you're told." she said almost pleadingly.
Xena: "If that's how guests are treated, then count me out." She said. "There won't be any ceremony today."

Cop: "But there will be, Princess. One way or another." he said grinning before placing a "belt" around her waist and activating it. It would then start to hum a little and should Xena try to use her powers, it would send a powerful shock through her. He then placed a hand to the back of her neck and start to pull her towards a door.

The window busted as Raph jumped through it and landed nearby. "Don't think so! Tha lady said no! Now...Let er go!" he exclaimed.
Xena: She pins her ears back when she saw the belt. "You have no honor." She said as she was being pulled towards the door, knowing that attempting to attack the cop physically would be pointless. Her ears then perk up when she heard Raph's voice. She then looks over to him. "Raph!" She called out.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She pins her ears back when she saw the belt. "You have no honor." She said as she was being pulled towards the door, knowing that attempting to attack the cop physically would be pointless. Her ears then perk up when she heard Raph's voice. She then looks over to him. "Raph!" She called out.

Cop: "Honor has nothing to d......" he stopped as he saw Raph and shook his head. "You are a persistent one." he muttered. He then looked at Xena. "Is this why you will not hand yourself over to Dagon? Because you have feelings for someone else? Is it that? It would be the only thing I could think of as a possible answer. Woman...will only act on feelings of love. One would have to be in love to resist Dagon. Do you know all the glory, all the treasure, and all of the power you are turning down just for a petty feeling that would get you no where but heart ache and pain?" he asked shaking her a little.

"Seriously? Are you done?" he asked as his eye twitched a little. "Cause if ya are, then let tha woman go before ya piss me off more and I turn this place into the worlds biggest sushi buffet!" he said getting more ticked by the minute.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Cop: "Honor has nothing to d......" he stopped as he saw Raph and shook his head. "You are a persistent one." he muttered. He then looked at Xena. "Is this why you will not hand yourself over to Dagon? Because you have feelings for someone else? Is it that? It would be the only thing I could think of as a possible answer. Woman...will only act on feelings of love. One would have to be in love to resist Dagon. Do you know all the glory, all the treasure, and all of the power you are turning down just for a petty feeling that would get you no where but heart ache and pain?" he asked shaking her a little.

"Seriously? Are you done?" he asked as his eye twitched a little. "Cause if ya are, then let tha woman go before ya piss me off more and I turn this place into the worlds biggest sushi buffet!" he said getting more ticked by the minute.
Xena: "Let's get one thing straight....I'm not in love with anyone, nor have any feelings for some god I've never seen before." She said as she gets shook. "The path I follow is my own path, not in anyone else's. The only love I have is the one I share with my family and friends, not the type for relationships."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Let's get one thing straight....I'm not in love with anyone, nor have any feelings for some god I've never seen before." She said as she gets shook. "The path I follow is my own path, not in anyone else's. The only love I have is the one I share with my family and friends, not the type for relationships."

Cop: "Well then, I'll have to introduce you to him." he said with a chuckle as he started to drag Xena away once more.

"Get back here!" he exclaimed as he started after the cop, but was soon blocked by several of the creatures. Growling he pulled his sai and got ready to plow through them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:42 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Cop: "Well then, I'll have to introduce you to him." he said with a chuckle as he started to drag Xena away once more.

"Get back here!" he exclaimed as he started after the cop, but was soon blocked by several of the creatures. Growling he pulled his sai and got ready to plow through them.
Xena: She struggles as she gets dragged away. She attempts to use her tail to try to undo the belt.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She struggles as she gets dragged away. She attempts to use her tail to try to undo the belt.

Cop: "Don't do anything hasty, or I'll have them rip your undead friend into pieces he wont be able to sow back together." the cop growled as he took her down a flight of stairs.

He worked on fighting through the group of creatures, slashing and stabbing. It was slow going but he was determined to get through the crowed. In the end though, there were too many and he was over whelmed. They knocked his weapon away and grabbed his arms pulling them behind his back. They then began to lead him in the same direction as Xena was.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Cop: "Don't do anything hasty, or I'll have them rip your undead friend into pieces he wont be able to sow back together." the cop growled as he took her down a flight of stairs.

He worked on fighting through the group of creatures, slashing and stabbing. It was slow going but he was determined to get through the crowed. In the end though, there were too many and he was over whelmed. They knocked his weapon away and grabbed his arms pulling them behind his back. They then began to lead him in the same direction as Xena was.
Xena: She snarls a bit as she was taken down a flight of stairs.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

As he was soon brought close behind the cop he looked at Xena. "Ey, Z! I'm right behind ya! Don't worry." he said before one of the creatures smacked him in the back of his head.

Cop: "Oh, she has nothing to worry about. It's you that should be worried." he said chuckling as he headed to what looked like an underground swimming pool. But if it was looked into, she'd see it was a very deep pit with dark water far below, but something moving just beneath the surface.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

As he was soon brought close behind the cop he looked at Xena. "Ey, Z! I'm right behind ya! Don't worry." he said before one of the creatures smacked him in the back of his head.

Cop: "Oh, she has nothing to worry about. It's you that should be worried." he said chuckling as he headed to what looked like an underground swimming pool. But if it was looked into, she'd see it was a very deep pit with dark water far below, but something moving just beneath the surface.
Xena: She takes a moment to look around when they got to the underground swimming pool. She then looks into the water, noticing that there was something moving beneath the surface.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She takes a moment to look around when they got to the underground swimming pool. She then looks into the water, noticing that there was something moving beneath the surface.

Cop: "Xena....meet Dagon." he said before looking down and calling to the thing under the water. "Dagon, meet the Princess Xena."

??: A tentacle broke the surface of the water and traveled the distance up to then start to move around near Xena. The tentacle touched her face, neck, and ears much like a blind person might touch someone's face. It left a slime behind as it pulled back.

Cop: He smirked. "I think he likes you already." he said before looking at the tentacle. "The other with us is her undead friend. I'm sure that you will know what to do if the princess doesn't comply, don't you?" he asked with a grin.

As if to show that it did indeed have a plan, then tentacle snaked out and wrapped around Raph pulling him on over towards the pit and squeezing tightly. Any living creature would have died as it's organs burst from the pressure the was being placed on it's body. Raph just had the unpleasant experience of literally coughing up his lungs and heart in an almost liquefied form.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Cop: "Xena....meet Dagon." he said before looking down and calling to the thing under the water. "Dagon, meet the Princess Xena."

??: A tentacle broke the surface of the water and traveled the distance up to then start to move around near Xena. The tentacle touched her face, neck, and ears much like a blind person might touch someone's face. It left a slime behind as it pulled back.

Cop: He smirked. "I think he likes you already." he said before looking at the tentacle. "The other with us is her undead friend. I'm sure that you will know what to do if the princess doesn't comply, don't you?" he asked with a grin.

As if to show that it did indeed have a plan, then tentacle snaked out and wrapped around Raph pulling him on over towards the pit and squeezing tightly. Any living creature would have died as it's organs burst from the pressure the was being placed on it's body. Raph just had the unpleasant experience of literally coughing up his lungs and heart in an almost liquefied form.
Xena: She shudders when the tentacle had touched her. "You got to be kidding me." She said, her eye twitching a bit. Her eyes then widen when she saw Raph get squeezed by the tentacle. "Let him go!" She exclaimed.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She shudders when the tentacle had touched her. "You got to be kidding me." She said, her eye twitching a bit. Her eyes then widen when she saw Raph get squeezed by the tentacle. "Let him go!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah....that sucked....." he groaned.

Cop: He laughed then looked at Xena. "We will Princess. Just as soon as you become the bride of Dagon." he said smiling.

The tentacles squeezed harder around Raph like a constricting snake causing him to vomit up more of his innards in a gory, messy display on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Cop: He laughed then looked at Xena. "We will Princess. Just as soon as you become the bride of Dagon." he said smiling.

The tentacles squeezed harder around Raph like a constricting snake causing him to vomit up more of his innards in a gory, messy display on the floor.
Xena: "....Fine..." She said with a slight snarl. She didn't want to agree with their terms, though she knew that Raph would be finished if she continued to resist.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "....Fine..." She said with a slight snarl. She didn't want to agree with their terms, though she knew that Raph would be finished if she continued to resist.

His eyes went into their strange zombie glazed look as he growled loudly and bit into the tentacle holding him. He pulled up ripping a large c***k of flesh from it. The creature it belonged to bellowed loudly and snatched away spinning Raph around before he fell. He landed on the ground near the pit where the tentacle was starting to retreat, but stopped long enough to wrap around Raph's arm and try to pull him down with it. He grunted and pulled back until a snap and ripping could be heard as his arm was torn off and the tentacle sunk back into the dark waters. Raph growled but looked at Xena and the stunned creatures. He let out a loud groan before standing and running at the cop. The other creatures didn't seem to want to be attacked by a mad zombie and took off up the stairs while the cop stood stunned, but still holding Xena.

Cop: In an act of pure cowardliness, he held Xena in front of him like a shield to take the brunt of the zombie assault.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff