Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

New Members {New to the guild? Introduce yourself here} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:50 pm
Welcome to the guild, both of you!!

I'm sure you'll fit right in here, Liz. Hopefully you can start up some new threads on topics we haven't yet discussed (so long as they are appropriate). 3nodding

And to HavanAnna, I think it's great that you can get involved in Gaia as well, as the Internet really isn't a place most parents get involved as regards their children. I tried getting my dad to join, but he's too busy. His ex girlfriend joined for a short period of time but she quit also. That said, I'm looking forward to having discussions with you. Are your sons also members of the guild?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:28 pm
Holy mysterious reappearance, Batman! It's Captain_Theoretical.

I can't remember when or why I just stopped going on Gaia. Here I am, checking in.

To be honest, since I'd hate to lie here of all places, you couldn't exactly call me a Christian anymore.

Agnostic monotheist, I guess. I still think Jesus is a great guy but I kind of suddenly stopped being able to handle all the evils that His name seems to justify.

I've done this before, and I'm probably going to be a Christian again sometime and that would perhaps be a more ideal time to check up on my (and everyone else's) favorite Christian guild, but me and Jesus aren't really officially broken up yet. We're just taking a break from each other, seeing other people. But really actually, Jesus is always seeing other people. sweatdrop I'm still best friends with his Dad.

Just thought I'd say hi, I guess. I think I had a good run as the resident liberal.  

Captain_Theoretical

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:05 pm
OMG, you're alive. eek I totally know what you mean about you and Jesus taking a break from each other. I did that alot in high school.

Anyway, you gonna be sticking around or is this just you dropping in to say hi and that you're taking a hiatus??

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:07 pm
I'm here for now, I'll be sure to warn you if I'm about to suddenly disappear again.

Things look just like they used to. Not much has changed at all. I recognize a good portion of these threads. I'll be reading a thread and feel like I need to respond and then find that I already have.

EDIT: haha I love my siggy. whee  

Captain_Theoretical

mandy marie

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:23 pm
Hey I'm Amanda, but everybody calls me Mandy. I'm 14, i'll be 15 in 4 months. I am the captain of a fellow christian guild. my guild is fairly new so please stop by and check it out. Anyways, i love music and spending time with my amazing friends. anything else you want to know just ask!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:43 am
Welcome to the guild, Mandy. Say, since you're the captain of that other guild, would you like to be affiliated with Unashamed? We would put a link back to your guild up on the main page and somewhere in your guild you would link back to us. What do you think?  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

mandy marie

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:49 am
of course! i'll put the link up there now!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:16 am
Yup, yup. I'm the new kid on the block. I'm aryndune, or you can call me by my real name, Kate. I'm seventeen, and have been a Christian most of my life.

I absolutely LOVE music, as well as acting, drawing, writing, and reading. I really enjoy theological debates. I'm homeschooled, and have been all my life. That does NOT, however, mean that I'm super sheltered.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!

aryndune

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:18 am
mandy marie
of course! i'll put the link up there now!

Sweet! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:19 am
aryndune
Yup, yup. I'm the new kid on the block. I'm aryndune, or you can call me by my real name, Kate. I'm seventeen, and have been a Christian most of my life.

I absolutely LOVE music, as well as acting, drawing, writing, and reading. I really enjoy theological debates. I'm homeschooled, and have been all my life. That does NOT, however, mean that I'm super sheltered.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Welcome to the guild, Kate. We're also looking forward to getting to know you as well. 3nodding  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

[HelloKitty]

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:54 pm
Hi everyone! I'm [HelloKitty] or you can call me Cino (It's a nickname of mine =3). I'm 17 this year and live in Perth, Australia.

It is so nice to be part of a Christian community on Gaia. I look forward to meeting alot of people here ^-^.

I currently have mid-year exams so I probably won't be online that often.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:37 pm
It's nice to meet you cino! I look forward to meeting you too. =]  

aryndune

Forgotten_Skys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:35 pm
Hello Hello!!

Lets see... my name online is skys, but that is not my name in reality. I am 16 turning 17 this year. I am an internet addict so if I am not at school or work I am online constantly (I am pretty much an insomniac so literally constantly) so anytime any one needs a lending ear or is wanting an immediat answer to a question feel free to PM me and I wll do my best.

I am a Firm believer that Jesus came to the earth to deliver us from our sins and that our God is a mighty God who will not forsake us or leave us!!!

Yeah... and love music. (my current fave is the newsboys) and I love movies.

ta da I have officially run out of things to say!! blaugh

(oh yeah... and if you are ever looking for my post or anything make sure not to look for my avi causee I change her about once a week)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:30 pm
awesome to meet you skys!

and yes, the newsboys are amazing. they make me smile.

aryndune

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:11 pm
To second what Kate has said, welcome to the guild. And yes, the Newsboys rock, especially in concert. 4laugh  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games