Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:45 pm
User ImageKail heard Takehiko mumble something about being late for work and the young angel gave a smile as he cleared his head of the dizziness. Kail tried once more to transform but the dizziness swept over him once more this time as soon as he tried to summon his magic. "I can't transform." Kail whimpered softly as Takehiko reached out for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:51 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Hush hush..." he soothed, pulling the little angel into his arms and rocking him back and forth.
"I'm sorry, Kail." he said. It was all he knew to say, but it wasn't nearly enough. He felt miserable, knowing that he had hurt the little angel, and he was now the cause of the boy being unable to use his magic.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:01 pm
User ImageKail clutched onto 'Daisuke's' shirt as the man pulled him close. "I don't understand, what, what happened why can't I use my magic to transform?" Kail questioned looking up to 'Daisuke' his eyes confused and searching. However his eyes did not accuse the demon prince of anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:09 pm
Takehiko

User Image

The little angel...didn't understand.
Takehiko blinked. It was...it was an opportunity. He could lie, easily, and Kail would believe him. There would be no persecution, no anger, no fear...and he wouldn't run the risk of Kail leaving him for his actions.

"Kail...sweet little angel...you see..." he paused.

He couldn't do it. Demon or not. Even though lying was in his nature, a part of him refused to lie to Kail. It would be as Kiar said...he would be betraying his beloved if he did so. Instead, the prince steeled himself, ready to tell the truth and take whatever came with it.

"Kail, I tried to kill you. And O'hono. Had she not come in and caught me, I would have drained you dry and left you dead on the floor."

It was the truth.
The truth, Takehiko found, really did hurt.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 pm
User ImageKail watched as Takehiko blinked at him, he could tell the other knew something but he couldn't remember what had happened after he had offered his blood to 'Daisuke'. To say Kail was shocked by what 'Daisuke' told him was an understatement. His eyes widened and he looked at Takehiko with fear. "Why, why would you try to kill me?" Kail questioned tears coming to his eyes. Slowly he backed away from 'Daisuke', then suddenly he flew off out of the room and to somewhere else in the house. At least he could still fly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Kail!" he yelled out, trying to grab the angel as he pulled away and flew off. He wasn't quick enough, though.
"Kail...come out! Please, come to me. You don't understand!"
The demon's hands were shaking, cold. He was nervous, and, somehow, he felt sick.
"Kail!" he kept calling, bagging the little angel to come back to him.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 pm
User ImageThe young angel heard the demon prince yell out for him and his heart ached but he couldn't go back. it hurt so much to think the other had almost killed him and would have had his teacher not stepped in. Kail hid behind a desk in another room furiously wiping away his tears. He supposed now was the best time for him to be stuck in his small form. "Why?!" Kail yelled out hearing 'Daisuke' yell out for him. "Why would you do such a thing, I was trying to help." Kail cried.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:07 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"It was an accident!" he called out, listening intently to Kail's voice until he pinpointed which room the angel was hiding in.
Slowly, he made his way to that room, stepping in and closing the door behind him so that Kail couldn't continue to run from him.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:17 pm
User ImageHow could trying to kill me be an accident?" Kail questioned sniffling some more. He wasn't thinking that by yelling questions back to 'Daisuke' that he was giving away his position and hiding spot. He was quickly made aware of just that when he heard the door to the room he was in close. The young angel covered his mouth to keep from making noise as he sniffled with the tears that continued to fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:21 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Simple...." the demon replied, sniffing at the air until he caught Kail's scent.
"I wasn't aware of how good you would taste, nor of how strong your blood would be."
He took a step forward, then another, moving toward the desk. He could smell the angel in the room, that sweet small he was so familiar with, so enticed by.
"Come out...come out, Kail." he whispered.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:35 pm
User ImageKail felt some anger build as he heard 'Daisuke' tell it was simple how he had almost killed him. "How does that make it an accident?" Kail exclaimed angrily when Takehiko explained he hadn't been aware of how good his blood would taste or the power in it. "I won't come out, go away." Kail called desperately knowing with the door closed it would be much easier for the demon prince to catch him even if he tried to run. Kail hadn't thought to open the one window in the room in case he needed to escape.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:10 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"I wish you could understand....but you angels, you do not have gluttony, you do not have the desires we demons do."
Takehik didn't know what to do, what to try. The only thing he could think of was to just go for it and get Kail out from his little hiding spot. It didn't occur to him that this might upset the angel further, he only wanted to explain himself. With a fast movement, he slid the desk from the wall and grabbed the angel, holding him tightly.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:19 pm
User ImageTakehiko was right Kail did not understand as an angel he did not know about the seven sins. He had never experienced them where as most demons lived by such things. The small angel had been pondering what Takehiko had said when the desk was suddenly slid away from the wall revealing Kail. Giving a surprised yelp the small angel tried to take to the air again to get away but it was to no avail. The demon prince was far quicker and caught him in a tight hold.

"Let go, let go." Kail cried out struggling the best he could against Takehiko. The momentary thought of biting the man to get him to let go crossed the angel's mind but he released it nearly instantly. Even if he was angry and afraid at the moment he still had no desire to harm the one person he loved above all else. That however didn't stop him from crying desperately when he felt too exhausted to struggle much more.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Stop. Stop it!" he pleaded, bundling the small cherub up in his arms.
"If I were going to harm you, do you think that the other angels would have left you here? And don't you think I would have just devoured you, instead of you waking up beside me this morning! I need you to calm down, Kail. Please."
The situation was becoming frustrating to the demon, and he wasn't sure how to cope anymore. It was like...like dealing with a child.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 pm
User ImageThe small angel slowed his crying to hiccups as 'Daisuke' spoke. What the demon prince said made sense, Kail knew O'hono and Kiar would not leave him on Earth if there was a direct threat that he could not be protected against. However while 'Daisuke's' words made sense it still didn't dissipate the hurt Kail felt by almost being killed by his love. Finally Kail looked up Takehiko calmer but he still had tears in his eyes.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff