Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:08 am
"You're not falling asleep!!! I don't like to use this but.... Forbidden blast!" Two beams went out of his guns and drained her energy. She woke up, barely having any energy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:04 pm
AJ glared at him sourly. "Who are you? My damn mother?!" AJ hissed, hair falling over her eyes. She knew she was trapped. So she did what she did best. Made them feel guilty, of course this worked on humans, no so sure about corrupt angels. "Whats wrong with you? You were perfectly nice, protective, then you shoot Alina in her eye!! Your friggin insane! Not everyone is your enemy, you know that? Or at least they WEREN't until you started being a jerk. Alina has had an even worse time than you. Her heart was torn out and then slowly ripped apart and eaten by the sharp fangs of slaughter, then laughed at as she failed to live. She saw her lover die right in her hands, his eyes slowly emptying, becoming desolate, surrendering to the vast tsunami of pain. Her children, the love of her live, were scratched out of the picture. YOU are being a selfish stuck up jerk. WE'VE gone through more than you, yet you act as if we lived perfect lives, and now you torture us. Thanks, thanks a lot. Now I'm going to die again, and wake up fully corrupted. Your officially one of Them. The Council. Thanks for healing me. Now my life can suck even more. I WISH YOU LET ME DIE. BUT WAIT! IN THIS STUPID PLACE WE JUST COME BACK. YOU JUST BECAME ANOTHER ONE OF THE GAURDS OF KEEPING DESOLATE SOULS INSIDE THIS HELL!!" AJ glared at him. "You were on the same side! You were our ticket out of here. Our hope, but now your nothing. Just another mindless zombie overcoem by corruption." AJ smiled, she had made her point. She could see his heart fully taken over by corruption. There was only one part it couldn't reach, but now it could after he shot Alina in the eye for no reason, and had chained me to the wall. I smiled, it was a creepy smile. I knew everything that had happened in his past life. He didn't.

I would die, and so would the last peice of Angel within him.

At least I would get something out of dying too....  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:07 pm
"Let me tell you something special... I know everything in this form. I remember who I used to be, and what I've gone through. I save from your stupid corruption, and this is what you give me. I know more than you do. And I know your brother. And Alina has no idea what I've gone through, okay. I've almost died 6 times, and lost both of my two best friends!!" He smiled akwardly. "Hahahahahaha!!!! Corruption here is inevitable. Whether you're immune or not. Here's something to remember. Keep your enemies close, but your friends even closer. You never know who could betray you." That was the last sentence she heard before he had knocked her out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:21 pm
AJ was completely knocked out, but her hand was twitching. Every second, it started twitching even faster. It grabbed a dagger in her belt, but instead of stabbing, it started to write on the wall. AJ was still unconsious, so this was way creepy. It wrote in messy writing a billion poems all around the wall, creepily twirling into a swirl. She seemed almost possesed, her life being written out in poems on the wall. With every word, she seemed to die a little more. At last, the final word was written of the gorgeous poems, she went limp, the now dull dagger dropping to the floor. Corruption took over.  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:27 pm
Kyoya grabbed AJ's body, and threw it in the cave. "I was one of the council... I was the one who sentenced her..." he thought. "What strange carvings..." He translated them.

When I die...
Everyone will know me.
I will become a hero, only to be reincarnated.
When I become reincarnated... I will be normal.
I will eventually remember my past life, only to die again.
I will avenge the fallen ones.
I will cure this world of corruption.
I will save this world!!!

"This was my quest once until I became a demon." he thought. He put his hand on AJ's head. "This kid... I guess I could heal her." He started to heal her, putting his energy into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 pm
AJ was lost deep in her mind. She was comfortable with the black haze. She couldn't beleive how evil she thought it was before.... it was soft like a feather and comfy as a cloud. I was vagely feeling Kyoya healing me, but i didn't care. I loved being locked up inside myself. If i knew how great it was, i would of done it long ago....

Back in the normal world, even with the healing, AJ's eyes stayed vacant...  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:15 pm
Kyoya stood up. "Darn it! She's corrupted too much. I'd never thought I had to use this." He pulled out a sleek, thin blade and stabbed her in the chest with it. It was the soulsaber, which could heal anyone of corruption.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:19 pm
AJ was sitting in her comfortable new cloud of black, when a huge falling sensation overcame her. She screamed, clawing her way into the haze, trying to stay in it, It ripped her out of the haze and brought her back.

AJ opened her eyes, looking dazed and confused. "Do I know you?"  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:23 pm
Kyoya sat down, exhausted. "Darn it... Your corruption literally tainted this blade. I will heal you with my soul. Soul heal." The healing had gone to her body, and started to restore her goodness.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:33 pm
After AJ was healed, she yawned. "So tired..." Her once again keleidescope eyes a sleepy dreamy blue. She leaned on the cave wall and drifted off to sleep, looking compeltely innocent and simple while sleeping...  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:35 pm
Kyoya finished, then punched her. "Don't try that act with me!!! Like I said. Keep your enemies close and your friends closer. You never know who could betray you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:39 pm
She opened one eye, ((The other was swollen, but healing superspeed) "So I'm your enemy now?"  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:44 pm
"I will show you the power of the council." A few seconds later, the scars on her back reopened, seeping out blood. "You are both. You have been condemned to this world, but you have tried to help others. Those daggers are mine..." In a flash, he took her daggers, which were actually his. "How amusing..." He turned around. "How a child can control a dagger like this and has not controled its full powers... I remember you having a theft record on you. The marked dagger you found in the human world was mine. The negative energy inside of it caused your brother to... misbehave. And now you know why you brother killed himself. About your parents... When they touched the dagger, his spirit came to them... Telling them to kill you. However, your brother spared you. He wanted to torture you later. And now you know the reason you like this. All because when I was in human form, I dropped the dagger.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:59 pm
AJ winced, "Ow?! What was THAT for?" She asked, ripping her sleeve and applying pressure to he scars on her back. "I was desprate ok? I woke up too early in the Councils room. I knock out a few and take their weapons. No big deal!"  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 pm
"These are the forbidden weapons of the council. Each one is charged with unlimited negative energy. This is how you got the "black haze". I don't like to use this but... Punishment slash!" Within seconds, AJ was loseing a ton of blood with a huge slash mark on her chest.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff