Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meena Reine

Shameless Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:14 pm
To that girl in every single one of my classes...

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that your life was so horrible. I'm sorry that you feel like you always have to be better than everyone else. I'm sorry that you just don't get it.

I'm sorry that I had to say this: GO TO HELL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:03 am
Dear "Chevy",

You are so stupid! I loved you and supported you for so long! I was your friend and stood by you, but you are a jerk. You ditch me and your other friends when we planed to hangout! AND IGNORED US WHEN WE ASKED WHERE YOU WERE! You leave confusing messages. You think everyone is out to get you, and you are a big pervert. You have a car don't learn how to drive. You got all butt hurt because a girl at work wouldn't hang out with you. She doesn't hafta hangout with you if she doesn't want to. You still hold on to the past and cant forget about these girls you haven't dated and treated you like s**t. I LOVED YOU! I was loyal, and I did my best even though I didn't know much about dating or being in a relationship. Maybe it was for the better we broke up. I always felt like I was in second place. Maybe it was my fault that I was scared. The world felt against me being with you. Maybe I don't know what love is. I am stupid. Oh well it doesn't matter, things are changing, and I am scared. I want things to better than what it was before. Thank you for being nice to me but you are casting after a girl who may not be real. You keep clinging on to people who have hurt you! You ignore your friends, and you are running away from real life. You want to kill yourself or go to jail. It makes me sad to see you like this because I am your friend and even if I get mad at you and yell, I will always care for you. But I am tired of chasing you and giving you all my love.I tried to make it work. You are so busy with you s**t your cant see me. The only person who can help you change is you. I did everything I can. I might have been the girl that loved you the way you wanted, but I am not the girl you are in love with. That is the cold hard truth.

Farewell Beloved...

Klockit

Beloved Friend

12,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:08 pm
Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny
JUST WHAT I NEED!!!!

To my boyfriend: Just because we're dating DOES NOT mean feeling me up. Hugs are OK. Sitting on your lap, OK. But feeling me up is NOT OK. Plus, when I tell you to stop, you get upset and it feels like you're guilt-tripping me. Just because you had a few bad relationships and you're practically blind does not mean guilt-tripping me to do what you want me to do such as coming over to your place or staying on campus after class. I NEED SPACE!

To my family: GET. SOME. THERAPY. PLEASE!!!!!!! Also, PLEASE clear your houses and stop hoarding books/records/junk. Also, stop thinking of me as your replacement just b/c my 2 older siblings have moved on with their lives!

To a friend: STOP making your character a ********* JERK/MARY-SUE! At least tone it down some....

To my cousin's friend: Just b/c I stated a fact by giving you a nickname, doesn't mean permanently hating my guts. I gave u that nickname because you shamelessly drool over any well endowed female (real or cartoon/anime)

To ALL my Friends on campus: **** you all for ignoring me when I needed your help the most!

To My mom: Get off my ****** Case! I know you want me to be happy and successful in school, but do you know that YOU are part of the problem?!

To My ex-childhood friend: COME GET YOUR ******* DOGS. I AM THE ONLY ONE TAKING CARE OF THEM AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO GET A ****ING BABY HEDGEHOG!!? TAKE YOUR DUMB DOGS BACK!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:19 pm
Dear ******** you for playing with my emotions and leading me on thanks for basically telling me you don't even want commitment and your just using me to get what you want and don't consider my feelings on ANYTHING. I am so glad I figured this out.

Goodbye and good riddance.  

A Bloody Band Aid

Ruthless Businesswoman

Menketi

Gracious Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:24 pm
Dear S,

Sorry to hear that you do not like me and that you have never have liked me. I though we were friends but yea apparently you are not a friend, I don't deserve you and your blog post about how a "bad" friend I am to you.

So take your blog and put in in your *ss ******** you  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:03 pm
Dear T______y,

Jesus frick fracking christ. Leave me alone,, leave. LEAVE. I can't the fact that you're always hanging with me and my friend. I get how you like my best friend. My ex. I know. I understand the feeling. But please stop doing this, you've also tried to break us apart. Are you satisfied now? We're not together together, but we're good friends. I don't want to laugh at your face. You're a darling young girl that has potential to become a bigger b***h. *smile honey!* When I look back at your actions, I laugh a little. How much of an imbecile are you? Trying to break off a relationship for your own satisfaction. Why bother. Love is not to gain by force. It's like a flower, do you pick it up to die from its roots? No.. You leave it be, and admire it. That's what love is to me. You don't ******** understand that. You don't. Leave me alone, stop stalking us. Why do you have to be so selfish? I try to hard to be kind to you, but you decided to glare at me with those beady eyes, every where I go.. Those were once warm. Why do you have to do this to me.
Not Sincerely Yours, <******** You

(god I feel re;axed from venting it out)

ur weenis

Heroic Senshi

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:23 am
Un-dear parental units,

You have some nerve, calling to demand I tell you my plans for Mothers' Day after all those years of stomping on my dreams and desires simply because I dared want more than to be a baby-squirting housewife, and slut-shaming me when I was the victim. As far as I'm concerned, I'm an orphan now and my Grandpa and half-brother are my only family.

However... Nick and I have a Fathers' Day surprise for you two pieces of work. I can't wait to see your faces when we tell you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:28 pm
To my brother,

Just, ******** you. I'm sorry I'm not perfect. I'm sorry that you're jealous of me. Perhaps if you even tried your hand at life instead of talking down to me, telling me that I'm stupid, calling me a b***h because I get better grades and prove that I have potential in life. I'm sorry that I actually go out and make friends. I'm sorry that I'm not a racist b*****d who thinks it's funny to make fun of the Asian cultures. You make fun of me for getting on Gaia, but really, I'm talking to real, live human beings. I'm sorry that I've learned to cringe every time you come to hug me. I have a right to refuse your hugs. However, when I refuse, you always make me seem like the bad guy. You can never recognize when I'm in a bad mood, and on the rare occasions that you do, you come and annoy the ******** s**t out of me. Every fight we get into is entirely my fault. You always have to be the first, and you always have to get the best treatment. I give up a lot to satisfy your needs, and you treat me like dirt. The one time I ask for comfort or to do something on my own, it's a crime. I ******** hate it! You try to get me into trouble with mom and dad at every possible opportunity. You eavesdrop on all of my conversations. You have to know everything that goes on in my life at every waking moment, and you look at me as if I have three heads when I ask about you. You think the world revolves around you, you think you're always right, you think that if you're unhappy, nobody else can be happy. When someone else is happy, you honestly don't give a s**t.

Just because you have a personality disorder doesn't mean you can go around acting like your life is so much better than mine. I swear, when you ******** get out of the house and go live your own life, I never want to see your ******** a** ever again! You're my ******** older brother, and you're the one who's doing the most emotional damage to me. No one I've ever met treats me as badly as you do. Does it honestly make you feel good to know that I sometimes cry myself to sleep because of the things you say and do to me? You hit me in the head extremely hard, you punch me, you even ******** spit in my face the one time! The next day, you think you can come running back to me and apologize for what you did, and everything will be alright! You're lucky I even forgave you for some of the things you did. I see nothing wrong with apologizing. However, the next day, you just do the same crime again!

When I finally feel like talking to you or telling you about something, you look at me like I'm a spoiled b***h and say "I don't care", yet whenever you want to tell me something, and I refuse, suddenly I'm the bad guy. You're way too overprotective to the point where I feel like a dog on a two-inch leash. You're always telling me what I can and cannot do. "You can't listen to that music." or "That movie is too inappropriate for you." You know what? ******** you! I can never trust you. You lie all the time to mom and I, and you don't even care. You also believe that every time I do something nice, I'm asking you for something. I can never do something just to be nice. Apparently, I always have a motive. Then, you demand something in return when you do a nice deed. You can never do something nice without payment in return. It ******** sickens me! You embarrass me and make me cry in front of my friends. You've ruined my last two birthdays, and I'm so sick of you thinking you can go around and tell me what to do. Whenever I need help, it's no big deal. However, when you need something, everyone around you needs to drop all their s**t and run to your side. You look at me as if I'm the devil whenever I hesitate to forgive you. I KNOW you'll do it again. Every time you've done something mean to me, you come and apologize, and do it again!

You can never read the signs! You absolutely bore me to death with your boring conversations. Whenever I try to talk to you, you ignore me. I'm lucky that you never see me flip you off. I'm sure if you did, you'd run straight up and punch me in the ******** face like the abusive little child you are. You're an immature brat. You tell me that you're superior because you're older. I feel like I'm the one who's more mature. Whenever I tell you the truth, you get angry and think you have the right to tell me to shut up. I'm sick of your ******** childish s**t. Go get a ******** life, one away from me!

Sorry that this was terribly long, and I repeated myself multiple times. I really needed to get that out of my system.

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Strawberry Requiem

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:09 pm
To Amber,
I'm sick of dealing with your problems. I am your younger sister and am not getting to enjoy the best years of my life because you're too busy acting like a drunk teenager looking to sleep with every guy who tells her the time. The reason why they don't want you is because you lie to them to entice them, pretending to be whomever you think they want. Your charade only lasts so long, and they aren't idiots like you think they are. Instead of chasing men, you should be raising your nine-year-old son, not me. I have enough problems in my own life without having to deal with yours. Act like an ******** you.
-Ariel

To Mom,
I'm happy that you're trying to better yourself by going to therapy and reading self-help books, but you need to realize that you're diagnosing everyone and projecting all of your faults onto them. I've grown tired of talking to you because every chance you get, you belittle my father--your husband. He's not perfect, and he never will be, and you need to understand that he's made great strides in himself just to keep you around because he loves you. Also, I've been doing my best to find another job, but it isn't easy. I didn't ask to lose my job, but I did. I desperately want to find another job, but not a single employer has called me back. Get off my ******** you.
-Ariel  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:12 pm
To my step parent:
I know you love me and all but stop always yelling at me and mom whenever you have a bad day. It upsets mom and just plain pisses me off. Secondly stop making things I do sound so bad. I criticize myself enough, I don't need somebody else to damn right kick me down more than I already have in the past. I already have issues thanks to that and I don't need anymore to build on to it! Finally stop telling me to constantly act like a ******** adult! Who cares if I still use Gaia? I'm 21 years old damn it! I can make my own decisions on what I can and can't do; so quit saying s**t about it.
To my coworker:
You seemed nice at first but now things are all going straight down the crapper! You left me and another girl to work on the rest of the damn rooms while you did nothing but wait for your ride! To top it all off you didn't clean properly and your thinking about having a day off tomorrow despite the fact that your damn trip to Water Safari was canceled! It's going to be a ******** full house! There's only gonna be me and two other girls to clean rooms so that's bull s**t!
So to both of ******** you!  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:56 pm
Eclairl
To my step parent:
I know you love me and all but stop always yelling at me and mom whenever you have a bad day. It upsets mom and just plain pisses me off. Secondly stop making things I do sound so bad. I criticize myself enough, I don't need somebody else to damn right kick me down more than I already have in the past. I already have issues thanks to that and I don't need anymore to build on to it! Finally stop telling me to constantly act like a ******** adult! Who cares if I still use Gaia? I'm 21 years old damn it! I can make my own decisions on what I can and can't do; so quit saying s**t about it.
To my coworker:
You seemed nice at first but now things are all going straight down the crapper! You left me and another girl to work on the rest of the damn rooms while you did nothing but wait for your ride! To top it all off you didn't clean properly and your thinking about having a day off tomorrow despite the fact that your damn trip to Water Safari was canceled! It's going to be a ******** full house! There's only gonna be me and two other girls to clean rooms so that's bull s**t!
So to both of ******** you!

Don't feel bad I'm 25 and still use gaia been using it since 2009. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:02 pm
F you Hope I tried to be nice to you, but you had to try and convert me. I'm an Atheist I don't plan on changing. Screw your love and tolerance crap. I mean like who needs that? Don't pray for me. I hope you have a really shitty life and I hope your bf problems get so out of hand you go to the nut house for it. That's where you belong!  

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:40 pm
Shadowless Knight

I feel you, sista! I'm an atheist, too, and nothing pisses me off faster than "well-intentioned" proselytists. <******** that s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:29 pm
Hey Allen! Yeah you! The b*****d that abandoned me after 7+ years of hell! The one that I constantly tried to defend that got mad about it! The one the ruined anything better that could have came along! The b*****d that REFUSES to tell me WHY he abandoned me which is making it very hard to give my current boyfriend of one year my everything!

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK YYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU

IbukiHoshi

Superpowered Sex Symbol

24,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Love Machine 150

Seiphira

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:45 am
To all the people I end up letting them borrow things:

Why is it that you think I let you borrow my stuff it means you can keep it forever? If you like the series that much go out and ******** buy it yourself. I don't hate giving stuff away, but I'm not your source of a person you can swipe DVDs, Books, Video games, CDs, and other trinkets off of without my permission. Some of those things I really cherish. And to the person who sold my favorite book series, ******** you. I had to rebuy it all over again. Maybe I need to stop letting people borrow my things permanently since this happens ALL THE TIME! Even with my sister who has half my movies then moves cross the country, meaning I'll more then likely never get it back.

Well at least I got that off my chest. I hate putting my personal problems out on a gaia forum. Although I really wish people would know what borrowing is. IT DOES NOT MEAN KEEP THE DAMN THING!  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff