Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:42 am
"I know but it still hurt"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:47 am
Yah and let's just say that other than the monks I've lived with, all men I have met are either weak or perverts... So I have had limited experience with nice guys.  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:35 pm
"So that doen't mean that there are any"*Standing up*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:29 pm
I know.. Just haven't met any yet. Anyways... I really want to SPAR!! Anything.. *plops down and pouts in corner*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:27 pm
"You want to spar. then you could fight him"*points to random guys in crowd*"I have a code not the harm women."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:41 pm
Mizu cocked an eyebrow "and why is that?" she asked, she remembered that a group of men said that they don't fight women cause they were weak. When she asked that question it seems that she was thinking that all men think that women are weak.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:33 pm
"well i can harm a women because......of the reason why i came hear"*trying not to bring up the subject*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:15 pm
"AI-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!" That annoying voice came again, as he runs to hug Ai, Koichi appeared out of no-where he suddenly stuffed a rice ball on the guys face.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:06 am
"This school is definity wierd"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:03 pm
*shakes head as large sweat drop appears* I have to agree with you there.. What is it with all the weird guys and fangirls... You would think that they would be more serious if they came to a fighting school.  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:59 pm
"if you came to a school to fight, you should have fun doing it"*anime hair flip*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:58 am
"OI! Shizuki!" said a male voice pointing at a katana at her "let's end where we started!" he added as he glared down at Mizu, she just smirk "oi...yankee...it's best if you don't fight me now, you'll just embarrass yourself" she said with a sly grin.

((A yankee is a japanese word for a gangster kind of guy or simply a trouble making guy))

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:57 am
*snickers at the guy who had just challenged Mizu* He is soo going to get his butt kicked... I guess this shall be interesting to watch.. Since there doesn't seem to be anyone worth sparring around right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:35 am
random guys from down the hall"Hey, new child this is my turf and you are in it so get off"
Rai"if this is your turf where is your name and i'm not moving for anyone"*moves to a defence stance. the other guys charges at him throwing punches like crazy but just to get block. after awhile he gets a few hits of Rai.*"Wow a humen hit me"*Rai decide to throw him because he got tried of the fight, so he picks up the guys and throws him down the hall into a group of people.*"Now i'm hunrgy. where is the food in this school"  

Death_God_Sakura

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:00 pm
A few minutes later, the challenger was holding his stomach saying "ow....my ribs...it's broken..." Mizu glared at the other people behind him and grinned "who's next...?" she said, the were so scared of her because of what she was able to do...

~FLASHBACK~

The challenger came to attack, but by the time he got there. Mizu grabbed him by the arm and by using her knee, she broke his ribs. He held his stomach in agony and pain while Mizu just put her hands behind her head "Well...I guess you got beaten up by a girl twice now..." Mizu said.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff