Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:43 pm
Wesker grabbed Ryu's arm that he was using and threw him away from him and Haiku then replied to her, "I was foolish, I shouldn't have done those horrid things to you. The reason why I experimented on you was to help you become stronger so you could live your life to the fullest." Wesker looked at Sora and Ryu, thankful that he still had his shades on which masked his true expression. "My reason for what I'm doing now is to create a world where people like us won't be treated like outcasts, help me with my mission, in doing so you can assure yourself that you won't be treated like you have been in the past." As soon as Wesker finished his speech, he looked to Sora, who had looked as if she'd fallen for the speech of deceit he had given with the sincerest voice possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:44 pm
MiG, after being chased and injured by the myriad of B.O.W.s around the base and grabbing ammo and supplies on the run, finally warded off the B.O.W.s within a 400 meter radius around him, which is most of the B.O.W.s.

He was sitting down beside the closed door where his friends were fighting with Wesker, his blood making a small pool underneath him, his BSAA shirt ripped, as well as his pants. As a small miracle given by some mysterious power, all his weapons maintained a good condition.

He held a grenade by his side, and he was going to use it to keep the B.O.W.s from coming near the door. He looked at his chest that has a large cut across it, then he leaned his head back at the wall. Even if his guns were in good condition, they were already overheated from all the rounds they emptied. His grenade and hand-to-hand skills were his only weapons left.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:54 pm
Ryu said "Like she'd fall for your pitiful lies as I have. You're 'outcasted' for a reason, Wesker." He then ran and snatched Wesker's gun from it's holster, and held it out. "You and your sick plans will be no more as soon as I pull this trigger. As soon as I pull this trigger, Me, Sora, and Haiku will walk away from this place with a smile on our faces knowing that we may now live a normal life. I've always wanted to vacation to my home country, Japan... As for you, prepare to vacation six feet under." He then placed his finger on the trigger. "We're done fighting... we're done with you." He began to squeeze the trigger. "See you in hell."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 pm
Spine was running through the halls trying to get back to the group when she turned the corner and saw a bleeding MiG. "How come ever time i come around you're always about to die?" She laughed, being slightly wounded herself from just trying to find the group. She quickly started cleaning his wounds and spraying them with a green herb spray, then wrapped them. "Oh yeah, i grabbed this on my way back," she said setting a small amount of ammo next to him, "it's not much but it's something. I'm kinda runnin' low my self."  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:05 pm
MiG smiled at Spine, then loaded his H&K P8 with ammo. It's grip still hot from it's overheat, but he looked at his hands. They were burnt anyway.

He looked at Spine again then pushed the remaining ammo near her, "In case I die... I just wanted to say you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." said MiG with a weak voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm
Haiku hopped off Wesker and dove for the gun, prying it from Ryu's hands, staring him dead in the eye as if saying 'let me handle it you're gonna get yourself killed this way'. "You stay out of this!"She growled as she turned to Wesker, tossing the gun aside where it would remain useless.Again she questioned him, seeing if she could cause a break in his 'new' composure."You didn't know if I would have survived the injection or not, you were using me as a Guinea pig, nothing more nothing less Wes. You stopped caring a long long time ago didn't you?"She switched the pet name for his old nickname that actually meant something.She'd hoped that Ryu and Sora understood that this was an old score that needed to be settled, she needed them to play along and if that meant attacking her than so be it.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:19 pm
Spine left the ammo where it lay and stood up. "Heh, you better not die 'cause i'm going to beat your a** when you get better. Your a soldier! Not a pansy!" She started to walk away to see if they had anything approaching the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Wesker knew that Haiku was trying to break his ruse, even he knew that trying to break it slightly would be somewhat difficult to do. "I knew perfectly well that the virus would bond with you, I only acted like I didn't care about you." Wesker then placed his hands on Haiku's shoulders, "Not once have I stopped caring about you, I would never treat you like a guinea pig. You're not an animal to be tested on, you're perfection." Wesker added. Sora just stayed where she was and had absolutely no intention of disrupting Haiku's attempt to break Wesker's composure.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 pm
Ryu couldn't believe what he was seeing. "You people disgust me. Why would you do this, Haiku?" He perfectly knew what she was doing, but he had to be realistic about it. He had to pretend he didn't know what she was doing. He scoffed and said "I never knew you would just betray us." He backed away slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:37 pm
Haiku's body instantly tensed as Wesker's hands made contact. She glanced over her shoulder at Ryu with a death glare, then back to Wesker suspicion written all over her face."After all this, how could I honestly believe what you are saying to me? How Could you possibly prove to me what you're saying isn't another lie, like the lies you'd always tell growing up in the facilities. You seemed so sincere, how can I believe a wolf in sheep's clothing Wes?"She looked dead into his shades, barely making out his eyes behind them as she tried to make contact.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 pm
Chuckling a bit Wesker took off his shades and made sure that his eyes shown the fake sincerity that he was speaking, "I've had to tell those lies in the facilities to protect myself. I couldn't help but turn into what my lies led me to." Wesker continued to lie but try to decieve Haiku. "My lies led to my self-destruction but it couldn't be helped its how things turned out. I don't know what I can do to make you believe me but this time I'm telling the honest truth."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:01 pm
Haiku looked away for a few moments, contemplating on what to do next. In all honesty, she'd like to end this conversation as quickly as possible, Wesker was trying a little too Hard to get her to beleve him it seemed, and Haiku wanted to know why. She looked back up to him with a sigh,"We'll see, let's get out of here before anymore people interrupt us Wes."She said gesturing to Sora and Ryu. She picked up her sweater, slipping it over her head and prepared for what was to come, contemplating whether her alliance with him was such a good Idea or did she just sentence herself to death.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:07 pm
"Haiku, are you seriously joining Wesker!?" Sora asked, astonished of her choice, "H-how can you believe him?! How do you know he's not lying!" Sora demanded as she held herself back from trying to knock some sense into Haiku. "Yes, lets leave," was all that Wesker said before opening another way out of the room for him and Haiku to leave out of.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:14 pm
Haiku walked on, hoping Sora was merely playing her part as she turned to look back."This i s my choice, if he's lying than I'm a dead fool."With that she turned away from the flustered Sora and walked out with Wesker, trying her hardest not to hesitate as she knew that would give her away in an instant. As of this moment the game began, who would come out on top depended on their control.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:29 pm
Sora knew Haiku was planning something so she pretended to feel betrayed and stayed with Ryu, 'Haiku, please be careful.' Sora prayed as she couldn't see Haiku anymore then tried to find another way out of the room.

~~~~

"I knew you would chose the right choice Haiku, now that you're with me instead of those misguided fools." Wesker said to Haiku as he unlocked another door that lead into another lab occupied with Cerberus strapped down to the tables. "Haiku, with your enhanced powers you'll be playing a bigger role than you know." Wesker told Haiku as he pressed onward knowing Haiku would catch up to him but didn't let his guard down out of instinct.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games