Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
A normal day... 4 years earlier Neko RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am
Rez:*keeps running* I gotta forget her...i need my sis to help me with that...but where do i find-
Rei:*appears next to Rez* Heya
Rez:...oh...sis
Rei:Yeah yeah,i heard you...but are you sure...if you forget her...you might not be able to remember her anymore...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am
Selena: Ngh... Im not sure what just happened with my arm but... -shrugs- I'll learn to use it... -sits on bed and looks at her open door- Hm... -extends arm toward door, grips, then pulls arm back in, door also closing- Oh wow... Hehe...  

x-Shining Aegyo

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am
Rez:...it's for the best...that way...i wont bring harm to her and her family...right
Rei:*nods* I guess so...ok then...*hands start glowing*...all of your memories of Selena...
Rez:...go ahead...
Rei:...will disappear...*taps Rez's head*
Rez:Agh...*about to fall*
Rei:*catches Rez*...*sighs*...*carries him on her shoulder and disappears,reappearing at some unknown place* i got him back
???:Good...now we can finally destroy our enemies...here,i want you and Rez to destroy...*shows picture of Selena's family* these people...
Rei:...(says to self) that's...Selena...Rez's love mate...
???:What was that
Rei:Nothing sir...so if we do this...you'll give our little sister back to us
???:We promise you
Rei:...ok...do we have to eliminate everyone of them
???:No...only this little girl *points to Selena*
Rei:What...why
???:...it will certainly hurt them...killing their most important person in the family...
Rei:...very well...*disappears*
(What a twist surprised )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am
(Damn O.O)
Selena: -lies on bed hands behind head, hums- What else could I do with these powers? -looks around and sees broken board outside- Hehe.... -extends both arms toward it, grips both hands and makes a snapping motion, watches board snap in half- So cool....  

x-Shining Aegyo

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:20 am
Rei:*appears in front of house with Rez*...
Rez:This is the house?(Rez already woke up)
Rei:Um...yeah...hey listen,wear a mask ok...
Rez:Why...the poor little girl wont be able to see our faces before we eliminate her
Rei:Well,just wear one just incase..and wear your hoodie also
Rez:Ok,fine...*puts hoodie on and wears a mask to cover most of his face*
Rei:*does same* All right...let me just lockpick this door *takes out a lockpick and starts lockpicking*
Rez:...i gotta learn to do that
Rei:I can teach you...*unlocks door* there,we're in...*slowly open door,but since it's night time and still raining,it's really dark* damn...i cant see a thing...
Rez:Should we use our night vision goggles
Rei:Yes,lets *puts goggles on and goes in*
Rez:*follows with goggles on*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:28 am
Selena: -whistles, -looks up at chandelier and makes it swing around fast- Heh I could learn to love this  

x-Shining Aegyo

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:30 am
Rei:*sees only one door that has light coming from it* i guess she's in here...
Rez:Ok...*takes dagger out,getting ready*
Rei:Hold on a sec Rez...let me go in first...you're still inexperienced remember
Rez:Oh fine...*puts dagger back*
Rei:...*starts lockpicking*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:38 am
Selena: -ears twitch, looks over at door, whispers: Someones trying to break in...- Ill take care of that -looks at ceiling, extends arm at chandelier, grips on and rips the chandelier fromt he ceiling carefully- Just open the door...  

x-Shining Aegyo

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:40 am
Rei:...*unlocks door* there...*takes sword out* hang on a sec...*pushes door open with her sword*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 am
Selena: -throws chandelier at door, looks at balcony doors, pulls them open with powers ready to leave if anything happens-  

x-Shining Aegyo

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:49 am
Rei:...all right,we'll have to surround her,she's aware...i'll go to the balcony,you go inside *runs outside to balcony,waiting for Selena just incase she tries escaping*
Rez:Ok...*goes inside but mask gets caught by chandelier which rips off* a-ah,my mask!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:54 am
Selena: -ignores, senses Rei around balcony- Ngh... I need another way out... Or I could at least kill them... That would be good -picks up chest at the foot of the bed with her powers walking over to the door- Where are you...  

x-Shining Aegyo

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:56 am
Rez:Crud...looks like i'll just have to attack without my mask...*puts night vision goggles on and sees Selena* there you are *charges at her,taking out dagger*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:58 am
Selena: -looks at Rez- WHOA -throws chest at also picking up her bed with powers-  

x-Shining Aegyo

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:59 am
Rez:*ducks from chest,still charging at Selena*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games