Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 pm
User Image

The fugitives and their new guide had been walking for quite some time now. Tobias was keeping an eye on everything and everyone, using his slightly superior hearing and smell to good use in the darkness of the night. Though on edge and tense because of their current situation, Tobias could honestly say that he was not in a foul mood. Especially towards the others. Sora asked another question about where they were going. Cat answered. Honestly, he wasn't listening to them. The question of where they were headed was not truly a highly priority in the young man's mind. As long as their destination was not the lab.

On the other hand, it was a bit hard to hear them with Arc just ahead of Tobias, marveling at everything little thing she saw. Any time in te past, Tobias would've immediately tried to shut Arc up altogether. But as he kept reminding himself, things were different. Now that Arc had reagined her sight, things were really different. This was the first time she was able to see in years. Her child was being cradled on her shoulder, sound asleep, thumb in his mouth. Doll, as always, kept quiet. She never spoke unless there was something of relative importance was to be said. Or she just felt like it. Finally, Tobias whispered, "Arc, quiet down. You're gonna wake the kid!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm
((I probably can))

"Oh Toby give her a break." Sora said looking over at the young man. "Its been god knows how long since shes been able to see and even then Noah sleeps like a rock." She said smiling at her little brother. "And Cat did you mean Rosembol?" Sora asked as that town name popped into her head.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:03 pm
((Well alright then. I’ll pm you when they should came into the picture))

Arc tried to quite herself down, but she couldn’t help it. She looked up at the stars. They were beautiful. She’d never seen them before, even when she was younger. “It’s like fireflies got stuck in a web up in the sky!” she said, but tried to whisper it. She ran over to Tobias and grabbed his hand, pulling it childishly. “Do you see that!? I’ve never seen stars before! I only heard about them!” she said, giddy. Lucky for Arc, Noah did indeed sleep like a rock, like Sora said.

Cat looked over at Sora, “Yes actually. My family took over as the doctors after…well, they took over after the other doctors left,” she said. She didn’t want to mention she no longer had parents. They’d died long ago. She didn’t consider herself an orphan. “It’ll take some time to get there. So we should get away from the center of the city before we settle down for the night.”

Doll looked up at the stars as well. “Hmm…” it was curious. She wanted to be informed about this world as quickly as possible. She prided herself in being the informer in their little family.

Arc smiled, pulling Tobias a bit, “Come on! Let’s go on a head a bit! I want to see as much as possible!” she said with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 pm
User Image

As they walked on, Sora told Tobias to ease up on Arc. It was true, she hadn't been able to see since they were very young, but it could have waited until they were safe. Tobias only grunted, mostly ignoring her. He meant nothing by it really. The thing was, Tobias still found it hard to connect with others beside Arc and Noah. At times, he even found it hard to understand Doll. He sighed, knowing that with time, Tobias would eventually be able to talk to someone without wanting to damn near murder them.

Arc suddenly snatched his hand, pulling him along as if they were kids again. She drug Tobias along, pointing up at the stars. She'd never seen them. Not even as kids. They weren't allowed to go outside at the time. They were too small. At that time, they were actually allowed to run around the upper floors of the lab. Before Tobias could even say something about the stars, he was being pulled ahead once again by Arc. "Arc! Slow down, you're gonna break my arm!" Not like Arc could actually break anything on Tobias with raw strength. She may have been stronger than she looked, but she wasn't that strong. Saying that would hopefully make her stop.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 pm
((Okies!))

"Yeah I figured out that much." Sora said smiling at Cat as she saw Arc nearly rip Tobys arm off. "Hey Arc why dont you give me Noah and you can run around more freely." She said walking over to her and gently taking the little boy. "Doll, you ok," Sora asked looking over at the young girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 pm
Arc slowed down a it, apologetically. She couldn’t help herself, she was excited to see the world, and be out in it. So when Sora took Noah from her she only spend up, holding Tobias by the hand with a big smile. “Come on! There might be something new to see over there!” she said, running over to a bundle of trees and peering in. She let go of Tobias’ hand to crouch down to peer into the bush. It seemed to be moving…

Cat, noticing the moving bush knew what it was right away. “Um Arc…I’d get away from that if I were you. That might be a-” to late. A raccoon jumped out of the bush, starling Arc to no end before running off in a random direction. She sighed, “Never mind…”

Arc jumped higher then she thought was possible, grabbing hold of Tobias with a shriek of surprise. She hadn’t expected to see an animal at night. “Why is it awake at this hour!? Shouldn’t it be sleeping!?” she said, hiding from an animal that was already far away.

Doll couldn’t help but grin at this spectacle. “Note to self…don’t peer into bushes if you don’t know what’s in it…” hint number one for the guide to the outside world was a go. Doll looked over at Sora with a curious look, “I’m perfectly alright, thank you for asking. I only show emotion when it’s necessary. So you need not worry your self if I appear blank. That’s just how I am,” she stated simply. Doll wasn’t one to put emotions in front of logic. She hardly felt at all. She was more like a book, simply stating fact, not having an opinion on that fact at all. So she assumed she appeared sad at times.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:35 am
User Image

Luckily, Arc slowed down. It was most definitely short-lived though. Sora took the sleeping child from his mother, allowing her to move more freely. The smile that covered Arc's face seemed as if it would never go away, and she grabbed his hand, guiding him further ahead to a group of trees and bushes. Tobias could sense that something was in the bushes. Since Arc could not, she immediately let him go and went to investigate. Tobias tried to stop her, but Cat was just a little bit quicker. Cat obviously knew what it was. She tried to warn Arc, but by the time, she started speaking, it was too late.

Tobias had continued to walk up behind her as she looked into the bushes. Suddenly, out of nowhere, something jumped out of the bushes and took off in the opposite direction. Tobias couldn't really tell what it was, since it moved so fast. It looked like some kind of giant rat. He knew what a rat was. It was impossible not to know living in the labs. Needless to say, it scared Tobias too. Arc must have jumped at least ten feet in the air before landing and clinging to him for dear life. She was perplexed as to how an animal could be up at night. "What the hell was that?!" he asked turning to Cat.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:24 pm
Sora laughed at Toby. "That Tobias is a raccoon." She said motioning to where it ran. "Basically a giant a** rat." She added at his confused face and turned to Doll. "Ok I'm just making sure." Sora said looking down at her little sleepy brother.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:50 pm
Arc shuddered, “Well that “raccoon” is scary! Why is it up so late?” Arc said, as if mothering the thing.

Cat smiled, “Raccoons are nocturnal. Which means they sleep in the day and walk around at night.”

Arc stared at Cat like she was stupid, “That’s dumb. Nothing happens at night.”

“Well, for some animals it’s safer to move around at night. Like us. We’re moving at night so no one sees us. Just like that raccoon. By the way,” Cat said with a sly smile, “I’d get away from that bush if I were you. That’s probably her home and she might have her kits in there…so that means she’ll come back and bite you if you get to close.”

Arc’s face went a bit pale at that. She let go of Tobias, only to change position to behind him and away from the bush. “What kind of world is this….” she mumbled, hiding behind Tobias.

Doll leaned in to look at the sleeping Noah in Sora’s arms, “How adorable,” she mumbled. She wondered something about the boy at that moment. But she thought it best to leave her thoughts unspoken for the time being. She didn’t want to upset anybody with her ‘merriness’ at the moment. So she remained quiet for the time being. She yawned, expressing her tiredness.

Cat noticed the yawn, “Perhaps we should keep going. Our party seems tired. When I find a hotel with a cheap price we’ll settle in for the night.”

((Your birthday present[late as it is] is almost done. I've just got to paint it now c: ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

By now, Tobias had calmed down from the whole ordeal, his arms still around Arc. Cat taught them about nocturnal animals and how they preferred the night over the day. "Sounds like Doll," Tobias chuckled. If not for the labs, Tobias could see Doll walking the city streets at night for whatever reason. Better yet, lurking from shadow to shadow as she always did.

Arc then moved behind Tobias, hearing that there was a possibility of the raccoon's babies being inside the bushes. Hearing that, he began to move back, keeping Arc behind him. He knew better than to endanger a mother and its child. Arc had taught him that very well. Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. Soon after, Cat heard Doll yawn. She told them that it'd be best if they found a cheap hotel and rested for awhile. "What's a...ho-tel?" Tobias asked quite curiously. He'd never heard the lab employees talk about those before.

((ok kiki! cant wait!))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:13 pm
“Hmm? Oh, a Hotel is a place you pay to sleep in. You can rent a room; which means you’re barrowing it, and sleep there,” she told them. For a moment she had forgotten that they had no idea what most things were. It was kind of cute. And with that smile, she grinned. “I know of a place that’s just around the corner. It’s cheap, and it’s not a crappy place like you’d expect.”

Arc looked curiously at Cat. “So you sleep in these places? How interesting…” she mused. This place was fascinating. Arc finally relaxed enough to remove herself from the shield that was Tobias’ back. She grabbed hold of his hand and laced her fingers with his. She sighed, she was pretty tired as well.

Doll glanced over at Tobias, pretending to be hurt. But it didn’t work. Her face only read boredom. “There’s nothing wrong with lurking…”

]“It’s creepy Doll, no offence.” Arc chimed in, looking back at the girl slightly as they begin to move again.

“Creepy? Maybe. Necessary? Absolutely,” she said. That was the first time Arc had ever said anything slightly negative towards anyone. It wasn’t even negative. It sounded like a complement when she said it. “Why is it that everything that comes out of your mouth is like honey? It’s almost to sweet to handle,” Doll sighed, shacking her head a bit.

“What?” Arc asked, confused. “I have no idea what you’re talking about dear…keep up, you don’t want to get left behind,” she said with a smile.

“That’s what a mean…” she said under her breathe. Doll felt a hand curl into one of her own. She was surprised to find it was Cat.

Cat smiled at the small girl, “She’s right you know. Wouldn’t want to leave you behind…”

“And there’s another one…”

“Here we are~” Cat smiled, pointing to a small building of about three floors high. It had windows for each room, which was good. “You guys stay here and…prepare yourselves. Hide your umm…wings and stuff, as best you can. I’ll get us a room,” she said, running into the building, leaving the group outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:40 am
Sora smiled at the mismatched group when Cat went to get the hotel room. "Ok Arc this might be a little uncomfortable but we need to bind your wings and everyone needs to put a hoodie on with the hood up. I'll put a blanket around Noah so he will be ok." She said and got out a blanket for Noah, a bandage to wrap Arcs wings, and gloves for Dolls hands. "Toby can you help Arc bind her wings really quickly. Make sure its kind of tight." Sora said passing out the items to him and Doll before wrapping Noah in the blanket just as Cat came out to get them. "We all set?" She asked.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 am
User Image

"A place you pay money to sleep in? Well, you wouldn't be able to live there forever, huh? You'd run out of money to pay with," Tobias observed. He was picking up on the outside world rather quickly for someone who didn't care about much. They continued on, Arc taking his hand gently in her own. Her delicate little hands felt so small in his. Tobias squeezed her hand a bit as they walked. Doll attempted to show an emotion, though it may have only been through sarcasm. It was hard for Doll to do that. Tobias certainly did respect that she was trying though. He smiled a little. Once they'd arrived at this hotel that Cat spoke of, she told them that they'd have to cover up their inhuman features.

Wings and tails for instance. For the most part, he and Sora were the only ones who looked human. The only giveaway for him would be his serpentine eyes. There was no easy way to explain that. Then again, Tobias never had to explain anything about his body. It was more likely that things were explained to him about his own body. Cat left for a moment to get everything eady. While she did, it was Tobias' job to get Arc's wings bound. He'd never done anything like this before, but he'd most definitely give it a try. Tobias carefully wrapped the tape around Arc's chest, her wings clinging tight to her back. "I-Is that ok Arc? It's not too tight is it?" he asked. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:25 pm
Doll put the gloves on as best she could. Her clawed fingers seemed to stretch the seams to there fullest as she gripped her fingers. “Looks like I’ll be needing personalized gloves for the world…” she mumbled, obviously not pleased with it. She didn’t like wearing things on her hands. They were very sensitive. So she could feel every fiber in the gloves rubbing up against her skin. It was extremely uncomfortable for her. But she quickly put everything into perspective when she saw what Arc had to endure.

Arc removed her jacket and extended her wings before folding them up as tightly as she could. As Tobias began to wrap her wings tightly to her, she couldn’t help but feel a little embarrassed. “N-No, it’s fine. It’s prefect, thank you Toby~” she smiled. She took in a deep breathe and let it out to see how far her chest would extend. She felt embarrassed because it was a bit tight.

Doll, seeing Arcs obvious discomfort with the new binding, cracked a real smile for the first time. If Doll felt anything at all, she most defiantly felt humor. She had a very strange since of humor, but it was there. “Not used to them being squeezed, are we Arc?” she said.

Arc flashed red in the face and turned to Doll, looking angry, but more embarrassed then anything. “W-Well at least I’ve got something to squeeze!”

“I’m 12,” she pointed out. “If I did have anything, that would be strange…however…”she grinned a bit more, “If I remember from the records…”

“That’s enough Doll!” Arc said, her face turning beat red.

Doll chuckled, glancing over at Sora, “Looks like Arc’s got you beat there…”

“Alright everyone let’s go in,” said Cat, walking into something she didn’t expect.

Doll stared at Cat now, “She’s got you beat Arc. Better watch your man around her…” she said.

“What are you guys talking about? Who’s got who beat?” Cat asked, tilting her head a bit.

“Nothing! Never mind!” Arc huffed, putting her jacket back on and zipping it up. She looked irritated as she crossed her arms over her chest and walked into the building.

“What just happened?” Cat asked Tobias, obviously confused.

“It’s nothing….let’s go,” Doll said with a grin.

(( gonk I was trying to put some humor into it, but now I just feel like a closet prevert or something! ))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image

After he finished wrapping Arc up, he watched her take a breath and make a bit of a face. She was lying to him. he could tell. He'd done it a little too tight. Dammit! Tobias hated not knowing his own strength. He kept quiet about it though. Doll started bugging Arc about something. Something about squeezing. Tobias didn't really understand. He ended up tuning them out, waiting for Cat to return. The girls' conversation turned to something about Arc beating everyone. The other girls specifically. Right then, Cat returned, somehow being pulled into the conversation. Arc walked off after Cat had returned, everything obviously ready. When asked about what had just happened, Tobias answered, "Honestly, I don't know. Usually, I know what they're talking about better than anyone! This time, I'm totally lost. Let's just go inside!"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games