Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+] [L-N] [P-UL] The Last Dance (Perry Original RP) OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:37 am
Damian sighed and patted the boy on the head. "We want you to talk to the Black Swan. He's throwing a fit because he wants to see you. If you talk to him we might be able to get them to split control of the body so you and the Black Swan can be together sometimes and Louie and Adrian can be together sometimes,"he said softly. As he spoke he had gently taken Niko's hand. "Come," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:51 pm
Niko knitted his eyebrows and nodded slowly "Okay..." he sighed and followed after Damien, folding his arms behind his back. What had he gotten himself into...?  

GoodKoji

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:01 am
Adrian smiled. "Then I really, truly thank you, and I'll do my best to return the favor by getting us to an agreement that will let us both be with our loved ones." he said, kissing Louie's hand. "Also... just out of curiosity, can the black swan dance?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:14 am
Louie sighed and then laughed. "You didn't notice..very well...but not like me. He is more daring then me..I wish he would be more careful with my body but he takes risks I would never do..he also is more..um comfortable with using his appearance so to speak." he said blushing. "Niko and him danced together..originally he did it to make you jealous but he says he really enjoyed the way Niko reacted."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:03 am
Adrian smiled. "I'll admit it worked." he said "And I won`t repeat that, you`re safe." he added to the thin air where he assumed the Black swan stood from the way Louie was looking at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 pm
Niko followed Damien to where Louie and Adrian were, looking at the prince with a rather bewildered expression before he looked down slightly painfully, spotting the difference in his attitude almost immediately. This was Louie, not the Black Swan, not the Louie he had somehow fallen for.  

GoodKoji

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:49 am
Louie saw the pain in his friends expression and looked just as upset. The Black Swan shouted at him. "Let me take control..he's upset...please Louie god dammit!" The shouting it wasn't demanding anymore..it was sad..desperate. Louie finally understood that Niko had indeed warmed The Black Swan's cold heart. Louie spoke now. "You two..can be together..If you promise..to not lock me away..I don't want Niko to be sad either..he's family." he said finally. He knew in the state his other half was he would listen.
The Black Swan nodded. "Ok..ok..just please..let me talk to him..Louie please." he begged again. Louie looked at Adrian. "I'm going to let him out just for a little while if its ok..but I want to spend the night with you..I know that offer you made was for me..and I accept it." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:24 am
Adrian smiled. "All right then." he said. "Let him out."

He moved aside so Niko could come closer, since it was soon to be his love interest on the ground there.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:47 am
Louie eyes closed for a moment but usually when his other half took over he didn't pass out. The Black Swan opened his eyes and stood up since he had been the one disabling Louie's legs he could walk. "Niko!" he ran over and hugged his beloved tightly. "Please..don't be upset Niko..I'm here." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:18 pm
((perry got bored..perry tekteked Louie
Louie outfit for Ballet (the swan lake version)

User Image

Black swan outfit for ballet (this was harder no outfit set to chose from)

User Image

Louie in normal clothes (dressed for winter)

User Image

Black Swan in Normal clothes (dressed for clubbing and seducing)

User Image )))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 am
((*sigh* Perry...... OMG THE BLACK SWAN LOOKS SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools*))

Damian's cell phone alerted him he had recieved a text. Then Louie's went off. Damian looked at his. It was the same message Arrow had sent to Adrian. The male got a worried look on his face. "It's great you all are talking, but did anyone else get this message from Arrow?" he asked.

((Sorry for ruining them moment, but....))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:50 am
The Black Swan just ignored Damien Honestly he didn't give a damn about Arrow, little brat was a threat to Louie and now that they had reached a agreement he wanted his other half to be happy since he had been given that chance. He was still fawning over Niko.
((yeah cold I know but he has a very limited ability to care about anything)))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:03 pm
Adrian went to check his phone, on vibrate in his bag. "Arrow is going to have an operation and it's a risky one. He wants his voice back." he said in a worried voice, flipping his cell phone closed. "I hope to god it wasn't me who pushed him."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:04 am
Niko watched as Louie's personality changed and he got up. The next moment he found himself in the Black Swan's arms and he pouted at how nice it felt, tearing up because he felt like it was wrong to love him. The Black Swan had Louie's body, and Louie was Adrian's... Niko was so stressed out. His first day with troupe and he already had someone he loved, someone he couldn't have.

((sorry x.x lost access to my computer ^^""))  

GoodKoji

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:09 am
Adrian smiled at the pair of them, standing there hugging. Now that he knew it was no threat to him he didn't much care what they did in their time together. "You two catch up, I want to text that kid and make sure he's all right." he said, pulling out his phone.
His message ran-
'Good for you. Nervous?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games