Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:23 pm
I think we should have a Guild Logo. xd Like something we can put on our homepage and our banners. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:17 pm
Yeah...It's kinda tricky not having conversations in the topics your not suppose to chat in. If you say something and someone responds, you think it's only right to respond back. And I yell at people for doing it too. Chibi is such a hypocrite. *ashamed* v____v

I just dunno. Even with a second chatterbox, people will probably still talk in a lot of topics.^^;;  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:19 pm
I think chatting in any thread is unavoidable. I've tried not to chat when I'm not supposed to, but it happens anyway... Making another chatterbox isn't gonna solve much of anything. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:24 pm
Hm...Well, it seems that no matter how much we b***h, people will still do the same thing. And, we can't blame them because we do it ourselves....

So, I guess we mods should just keep our eye out for suggestions/contest entries/etc.. I just don't know what else we can do to solve this problem.

Maybe people posting on topic should post in blue/red/green? o.O  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:26 pm
Well, I always post in red anyway. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:02 am
XD

Hmm...I dunno.

We should have holiday events too. Well, there's no holiday in a while (considering not all of the members are from the US) until...it's like...halloween.^^;;

Maybe we can have a summer event? O____o  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

yano vii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:22 am
Uhmm.. A ^, <>, v game? [ was a word- game regular for a month or two ]

And anime- quote game? o____o;; [ that was in the w-g too ]

A summer event sounds cute. 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:50 am
Chibi wants to make a beach avvy edit with a beach ball. =3  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Tsukino Senshi Atokad

Interesting Seeker

3,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:17 am
uh i had this idea just now (probablt wlready been thought off and would take lots of work i think) but maybe like a mega AnimeAddictsGuild members picture (kinda like animeseeker's princesses but with all the AnimeAddictsGuild members would have to be someone very dedicated (maybe just real active members or somethin) just an idea  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:49 am
The chances of stopping people from chatting in threads is weak to nil at best, but we can at least ask them to try and stay on topic... at least a little bit, but that's probably going to be- dude, my cat just jumped up on in my lap and started typing - anyways... hahah, I'm not helping much?

But we can at least try to keep people on focus and yeah... we're all hypocrites ^^'

Dariram
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:58 pm
make 4 threads....
ANIME A-G
ANIME H-M
ANIME N-S
ANIME T-Z

each thread has a captivity of the anime within the letters it confines.
like Astroboy...it will go with ANIME A-G

basically the toopic of an anime will switch to another from tiem to time...like my other thread: The thread of nonoffical chatter. The topic of chocolate milk is resting in the beginning then someones says coffee at which coffee with creme and sugar makes a siliar mirrow image to chocolate milk....things suchs as this will differate between animes. By doign this we can be organized and save space. Like those threads that talk about one anime but obly has a top of 3 to four pages. Not very popluar it tells me. Or that nobody cares that much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:11 pm
Grouping is good, but I think we should change it into categories instead alphabetically.  

Syrotek
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:40 am
Anime: Action
Anime: Adevture
Anime: Sci-Fi
Anime: Drama
Anime: Comedy
Anime: Romace

((a lot more threads and also that of you have combinations like Action-Adventure i know you won't like to make another thread.....But my idea of all of this is a good one))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:22 am
Yeah, like that.

True, but it's more organized. Because with the alphabetical one, you can have some people talking about a bunch of killing and out of no where comes a lil girl talking about love stories. Much confusion there.  

Syrotek
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:52 am
oh well..then it's a newbie..i said people will do what i had planed..like helling...and someone comes along with the alphabetacial letter in the thread with a lot of killing too  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games