Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 pm
((LOL I do like that song. xd I don't have speakers at the moment so I'll have to listen to the remix later. heart ))

-after pokin' around for a bit, she becomes bored and saves it. Stretching and looking at the time, she grumbles which turns into a yawn- Man, gotta get to bed. -puts up the controller and system, returns the cd to its case, and turns everything off, including the living room light. She heads into the bedroom, scratching her sides as she does-

((Nighters all! ^_^))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:39 am

*After a few wrong turns and getting lost in a few threads, finally finds Dames house. Pushing the window open, she climbs in and resets it for next time, leaving the curtains drawn... it was better in the dark than light. After striping down and pulling on the softest pjs she could find, carefully slides into bed, to be buried under the critters in a way that comforted all. Quickly falls into a deep, but dream filled sleep*

((DOn't know when I'll get to move her again, sorry))

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:20 pm

*Wakes from a strange dream with the urge to dress like a bunny and head to the bar. Not being awake enough to question yet, changes and head to the door, followed by grunny*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm
{{Thank you Tes!! biggrin }}

{{Amy's house}}

Amy gasped and looked up at Kai with an excited gleam in her eyes. "You're right! I mean, I have enchanted shoes my mother left behind that let me fly, but I'm not exactly going to wear those every day, and especially not to work. This is perfect!"

When they got to Amy's house, she smiled and nodded up to it. "Well, this is my house. It's small, but it's mine, so I love it. Besides the shoes, it's the only thing my mom ever left me. It was her house before she got married to my dad."

EDIT: Amy smiled up at Kai. "Thank you for walking me to my house. It was really sweet of you. I hope I'll see you tomorrow."

She reached up and placed a soft kiss on Kai's cheek. Then, she pulled back, smiled softly at him, and went into her house for the night.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:30 pm
Continued from The (former) Makai Lounge and Apartments...

The days and weeks that followed saw Exor and Alyraena far away from town, traversing a deep wood, distant plains, and finally rocky cliffs far from the Most Wanted bar and its occupants. It was here the two adventurers would make their last camp before facing the darkness of Exor's sins and their wicked powers.

"Exor," the drow began after she had set up her things, "I want to... Xsa...!" She ran her hand over her face and scowled to herself.

"Hm...? What is it, Rae?" The warrior walked across the clearing to the dark elf's side.

Alyraena's long, lilac hair fell before her face. "Usstan... Gaer zhah folbol ves... il'yivera... bauth lu'oh dos alu pholor ulu jindurn dosstan lu' tangis' elghinn... Dos xun naut vrine'winith xor kyorl, drill dos mumbaro pholor 'zil ka ol zhah folbol dos z'klaen lu' zhal xun... Folt yorn zhah... zhah ves il'yivera..." She turned away, her emotions fighting within her.

"Wait, what? What do yo - "

She turned back to Exor and grabbed him by his collar. "Waele rivvil! Usstan... Dosst yorn, dosst yorn, ol morfethen uns'aa ssinssrin dos! Dos xal el, dos xal haruk l' gordo xsa tresk'ri, drill pholor dos alu! Nindel fashka shar'tlegen uns'aa pholor! Whol natha rivvil ulu inbal folt natha z'ress shlu'ta'naut tlu, drill Usstan ssinssrin ol! Belbau uns'aa nindel yorn, Exor Omega!"

The Sinner flinched at her harsh language and naked intent. "Alyraena, usstan xuat talinth nindel zhah - "

Without warning, the drow threw Exor to the ground. "F'sarn naut jorosin."

----------

Exor Omega watched as Alyraena tranced, sweat still sparkling on her dark skin; he couldn't sleep. Many thoughts weaved through his consciousness. Alyraena had spoken to him many a time about his seemingly unrequited love for Iggies. It seemed plausible for her to be right, that he should let her go and move on with his life; similarly, he thought it fitting to save her life since the thought of her had saved his own. The intensity he had shared with the drow across from him made him second guess everything all over again - indeed, he had not offered a struggle that the dark elf could not overcome, but he was still unsure of that action. Had she lost control in the face of the power he now possessed? Was there something deeper that she could not confess to? Could she be in love with him?

These questions had not the time for answers this night.

"Alyraena," the warrior touched the trancing drow's arm, "we are not alone. They are close."

The dark elf didn't even open her eyes, "Good. Let them come to us - it saves us the trouble of finding them."

Before Exor could protest her tone, a swarm of unearthly teeth, wreathing a maw full of blades, appeared from the shadows and tried to close around the pair. The accursed blade and the daggers of dark elf met the gaping mouth Gluttony had made from his hands. "Ohhh, that's just too bad, you two! That was going to be the least painful way to die tonight!" The teeth vanished, leaving the Sin's hands in human form in the pose of a toothy pair of jaws, and Gluttony laughed - a scratchy, hollow sound. "Now, Master Sloth is going to have you torn apart one by one and bit by bit - maybe I can have some, too!"

As if cued by Gluttony's laughter, Sloth appeared - once again in mid-swing, and once again, Exor blocked the wicked scythe of the tallest Sin. "Sinner! We are here for the sword! Give it to us, and we shall relinquish our control over your pathetic Iggies!" Greed, a short, rotund being adorned with gold and jewels, stepped forth from the shadows. Within the cage that was his chest glowed a tangible spirit shard, without a doubt the core that would allow Iggies to heal.

Exor shouldered his weapon. "That's it? Just like that? What about that whole middle ground where you guys don't care about anything but yourselves and will do whatever you can to obtain this damned blade? No can do, Sloth; you'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands."

Behind the soiled wrapping around his eyes, they visible narrowed. "I feel I can accept those terms. Sloth! Kill them..."

The heavyset Sin bounced with glee, a long tongue slithering out to lick his lips, "Oh, I will! I will! I shall enjoy consuming you, Sinner, and your delicious companion here, too!"

Alyraena flipped her violet hair over her shoulder, "'Unboi wund ussta cuass'ili,' della l' orbb ulu lil tiu...!" Taking advantage of Gluttony's simple mind, the dark elf jumped over the stubby Sin and impaled both daggers into his back. The Sin cried out and tried to reach the steel that pierced his flesh, and although he could never have reached them, the drow tore them from his hide and stabbed them into the neck of her prey, savagely ripping flesh from bone. Black blood sprayed into the air and onto the ground as she made quick work of the monster that would consume them. One simple thrust from the Evil Sword was enough to end the menace before he could even act.

"Vel'bol, zhah nindel jal? Jal della," Alyraena sneered.

Exor shrugged, "Ji ol orn'la kluth..."

"Fools... I simply didn't want that oaf getting in my way...!" With unexpected speed and grace, the Sin called Sloth swung his scythe along a sluid arc behind his back, narrowly missing Exor and managing to wound the drow.

"Xsa! 'Ji ol orn'la kluth', dos telanth," Alyraena hissed.

"So it would seem, but such is not so, ilythiiri," chided Greed from the sidelines.

The four of them stood for a moment, sizing each other up. In an instant, however, the fight was over. Sloth had vanished from sight and reappeared right behind Exor, forcing his evil scythe through the Sinner's chest, but Exor had seen such a move coming, and although he took the wound from Sloth, the Sin found himself cloven in two by the Accursed Blade. "...But... ...how," rasped the failing monster.

Exor grinned, a rivlet of blood trickling from the corner of his mouth, "You are a part of me, Sloth... It's only fitting I should have some insight into your tricks..." Sloth reached out for the Sinner, but was reduced to fading flames before he could reach the Warrior.

The two fighters turned to the remaining Sin. "Greed."

"Oh, no, you've got the wrong idea! I was forced to! Sloth would have killed me! I," Greed stammered before Exor cut him off.

"Then hand it over, and I may yet have forgiveness for my Sins..." The Sinner pointed the black sword at Greed's center.

In a flash, the shaking fiend turned into a lunging demon, its center opening up to engulf the sword, and Exor along with it. Greed's cage-like center closed again, and the Sin grinned from ear to ear. It looked down to check its success, but only found that the bottom half of its form was not where it should be, but lying on the ground behind it. It looked back up and saw Alyraena, daggers in hand, standing before it. "No, this isn't fair! I - "

The drow thrust her daggers through Greed's eyes and into its throat. "Save it," she spat as the monster began to fade away. She turned her attention back to Exor, "That's it? We can go home now, rivvil?"

The Sinner held his hand out, the glowing white sphere of light floating inches above his hand. He seemed lost in thought for a long moment, but at length, he took a deep breath, and the light faded away. He smiled back to Alyraena, "That's it; we can go home..."

The drow smiled at him and flipped her hair back before sheathing her daggers, "You know, that wasn't nearly as bad as you made it out to be, rivvil... You made it sound like these Sins were monsterous demons the like of which we could not prevail against... Suingmc, suingmc rivvil..."

Exor offered a showman's shrug. "Now maybe you can see why I wanted to bring you... I knew I made the right decision in asking you to come with me, Rae..."

"Ke, where would you be without me, Exor...?" The smile in her eyes was becoming a familiar and comforting gesture to the Sinner, but it quickly changed to shock as the dark elf shrieked in agony, an indigo flame erupting from her form. Exor stood stunned for a moment as her clothing burnt away in the fires of Wrath, and the Sinner could indeed see the scowling sneer of his greatest enemy staring back at him from the blackest of the evil essence.

Without a second throught, Exor put his hands on the drow, one on her heart, the other on her back. He closed his eyes and shut out the agonizing pain, concentrating on the words that would banish Wrath. Within a single energetic charge, Exor tore Wrath from Alyraena's form and offered up the polar opposite if its hatred to mitigate the damage his friend would suffer from his Sin.

He held her in his arms for a moment and brushed some hair from her pained face. "Oh Rae... Stop talking... Every time you open your mouth..." He smiled down at her, finding her unusually beautiful, despite the black now upon her features.

Ah, we have him now!

Yes, there is no way he can withstand the might of us all...!

Yes! The Sinner shall fall, and all will know despair!

There is nothing you can do now, Exor Omega. Nightmare shall revive, and this planet, and your useless dark elves will be consumed by darkness!

All of a sudden it occured to him, the Sins didn't want to win the fight with him - they wished to face him in the place they would hold the advantage - within the Sinner himself. If he defeated the Sins within himself, they would simply be reborn there, ready to rejoin the battle. How could I have been so blind!? Damn them! I - no!

He could feel a wave of palpable darkness wash over his form. He pushed Alyreana away from himself to try to protect her, but he noticed that his arm was already turning black as night, no doubt resuming the form of Nightmare's demonic claw. This could not be allowed to go on unchecked, and the Sinner's body fell over, unattended, as Exor returned to face the Sins on the battlefield of his soul.

----------

Alyraena stirred, the cold on her skin bringing her back to consciousness. Vel'bol uriu doera d' uns'aa...? She moved to sit up, but stopped as a sharp pain pricked at her from all over her body. That feeling reminded her of the fires of Wrath that had wreathed her body hours ago. She cringed and forced herself to her feet. She looked around, cursing that the Sin had ruined her clothes and armor, but then she saw Exor on the ground a few yards from her.

"Xsa," she cursed as she limped to his side, "Exor, are you alright? Speak to me...!" She rolled the warrior onto his back and gasped - the demonic possession of his right arm had spread to his chest and even so far as to leave a mark across his closed right eye. "Phraktos dro, oh Exor! Usstan inbal ulu inbau dos rath!"

With a huff, cursing her body for feeling the effects of Wrath and the cold, she took the Sinner's cloak from him and wrapped herself in it. Securing it with what was left of her daggers' sheaths, she gathered her might and lifted the unconscious Exor onto her shoulder. "Xsa, Exor! Dos ph' aluin ulu cal mzilt p'luin nindol zhah phor!" Blocking the pain from her body, she began the long walk back to town...

Continued at Most Wanted...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:33 pm
*After cleaning most of the night, Iggies sits for a moment in the kitchen sipping water. I need to try to skip the coffee tonight I think. But it is a good flavor. Buuuut when one hasn't slept for a few days....*

*Grunny peeks in* So you're still here? We need to talk soon.

Yea, I"m still here. When did any of us clean last in this place!? I swear I found dust bunnies bigger than you

Stop with the cleaning, really! Look we have to figure out what to do about your hunting. What if we are found?

Simple, we run again. I swore to you all I wouldn't let the true nature be discovered.

stare

Fine so I have come close. Look! I'm tired, ok?

Whatever. Be careful or we will be in danger.

*Sighs and gets more water*  

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:44 pm
Exor put his arms around Iggies from behind, resting his head on her shoulder. "Are we done yet, love...? I think it's time to go back to bed," he finished with a playful smile.

<<< Gettin tired myself, and headache >>>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:49 pm
*Jumps with surprise and then giggles.* Have I worn you out....? Maybe I better tend to you then. *Leads Exor back to the room to play doctor*

*Rolls her eyes and heads back out to the hidden place in the woods*

((Huggles Ex, no worries. we'll get our rhythm back twisted ))  

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:51 pm
<<< That sounded kinkier than I thought it did, Iggs xd >>>

He smiled, "I think you could give that whole wearing me out thing another shot. I mean, practice makes perfect, right?" Exor grinned and started pawing at Iggies.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:57 pm

*Looking innocently* Pratice indeed. I must give you a through exam Mr. *Removing his top for an "exam", lightly running her fingers down his chest. Giving an wicked grin*

How else will I know if you're healthy enough for the practicing?

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:02 pm
"Oh, well then," he said with a grin as he sprawled out on the bed, "please continue! I hope you'll be gentle, doctor..."

<<< And I hereby leave myself in your capable hands, hon 4laugh >>>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:13 pm

(( twisted hands, mouth, ect. You go it hun. Rest well))

*Grins with a wicked glint in her eye.* Gentle? When I have ever been know not to be...wait don't answer that. *Back in her Doctor's voice.* Now Sir we must have you remove everything and put on this gown. Sadly due to your recent escapades, I have been ordered to assist in this matter.

*A bit later* I will begin the exam. *Starts by examining the skins surface for any new wounds, then leaning closer to listen to his heart, missing and ending in Exor's arms in a kiss... The lights dim and the exam continues. Passing the physical exam, they head into the first practice run.

Before falling alseep, she whispers* Bwael isto ussta d'aron. Usstan ssinssrigg dos.

((Yea I know its weak, but I"m getting tired too. LOL stressed ))

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 am
iggies
Gentle? When I have ever been know not to be...wait don't answer that.
{{ rofl The time you attacked him in the clinic comes to mind rofl }}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:56 pm

(( rofl Oh yea, that time too rofl ))

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:40 pm

*Wakes with a start, but moves so as not to disturb Exor. The feeling of dread filled her being.

Now! This time to a town called Garra.

Please, not tonight!

Do we need to remind you!? Obey or he is the first to die.

I'll come.

Make your rounds so no one knows. No path will ever follow you. You know we can erase all traces.

Your will be done masters.*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games