Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:50 pm
raozspaz
Zach now believes the lizard to the fullest trust. Zach helps the lizard into the back of the truck and watches as the people glare at him too. He notices the sleeping young girl and places his jacket over her like a blanket.

"A stretcher. I wouldve never thought of that. I've never been good with first aid." Enisis helps them move the boy onto the stretcher and then prepares to help them move the boy to the truck. "We don't have much time. Six houra tops."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 pm
The serpent allowed himself to be helped into the truck. He sat down in a corner, next to the sleeping girl. Smiling slightly at the hateful and frightened stares, him and the elf were getting.

Yuka climbed in next to the serpent. She sat looking at the frightened people in the truck. They stared at both Yuka and the serpent mage with more hate than they had with herself. She shrugged and slid down the wall slightly, still careful of the half healed cut across her back.

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:13 pm
raozspaz
More muttering comes from the farther corners of the truck as the elf climbs into the back. The looks in their eyes is now purely hate and disgust.

The young girl wakes as the lizardman climbs into the back of the truck and a little fear runs through her. Never seeing a lizardman before, she can't help but be scared. When the elf climbs in, the girl moves over next to her for safety.

"Well then. As soon as the rest of the group arrives, we will make for the military outpost and then the dwarven town." Zach looks at the sage. "I believe I have yet to get your name."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 pm
(( I may be deleting characters that are not active. I already deleted Child's character, he quit because everyone went so far without him.
So... now I'm waiting on two people to post. Pantherbear, and Gummi. ))

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 pm
The lizard's tongue flicked out and in. "Maarg." a smile formed on his lips. It had been a while since he'd been called by his name. It wasn't common with in the circle of mages he belonged to.

Yuka smiled at the girl. "don't worry, he won't hurt us." she whispered to the girl, so that only she could hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:44 pm
raozspaz
"Maarg eh. Well. Pleasure to have you with us." Now trusting the lizard, Zach has a different tone of voice, a calmer one, among his words.

"Okay." The girl says. Even after the elf comforts her, she still has a slight amount of fear about her.

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:14 pm
A noise that sounded between a hiss and a laugh, escaped the serpent's lips. Maarg laid his staff down across his crossed legs, as he examined each person in the gloom.

Yuka watched the serpent with mild curiousity. It behaved much the same as she had, not really caring that the others in the back of the truck clearly hated her, but wary none the less.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:07 am
raozspaz
The people in the truck move about a little, trying to get further away from the lizardman. The look of disgust though, hides and dominates their fear.

The little girl smiles again at the elf and lays her head against her arm. "You look a lot like mommy." The little girl says before she dozes back to sleep.

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:25 pm
Maarg smiled as he watche dto people move around. He leaned back his head and allowed himself to fall asleep. It had been a long time since he'd slept.

Yuka lookedat the girl again. She wasn't sure if the girl mean't because she was elven, or because they just looked the same. She shrugged and lightly stroked the girls hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:44 pm
raozspaz

The girl gave a smile even though she was asleep, almost as though she could feel the elf's touch.

((the girl isn't elven. Its because you look like her mom))

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 pm
(we need to move this along, there isn't much more we can do in the back of a truck... unless a fight starts...)

Yuka sighed. She leaned her head back. She continued to stroke the girls hair, half watch the lizard who called himself Maarg and half watch the humans as they moved uncomfortably around the back of the truck.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 pm
raozspaz
Zach climbs into the front of the truck and calls Enisis through the radio. "Enisis. We are heading to the outpost to call off the air strike. Will return as soon as possible." Zach puts up the walkie and starts the truck. Then he calls into the back. "We're off."

Enisis took the words and laughed a little. "Always like you to be in a rush. Looks we're on our own for a bit Roselyn." Enisis says, continuing to laugh.

(zach and yukas next posts can take place at the outpost which is still somewhat intact. Ok marra)

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Looking down at the boy she nodded slightly "I guess we are.." she said softly. What was going to happen to this boy? Would he be alright in the end...? she wondered. A thought crossed her mind as she looked back up at Enisis, Was she getting softer? She used to be such a hard person to get close to. Now, she was trying to help everyone around her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:13 pm
(okies)

Yuka nodded slightly. Though no one could see it. She closed her eyes and waited for them to arrive at the outpost.
nearly half an hour later, the truck stopped. Yuka opened her eyes slowly and looked around at the others in the gloomy back of the truck. She smiled and looked over at the lizard.

Maarg opened his eyes. He shifted slightly, stood up, gaining support from his staff.  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm
raozspaz
Zach gets out of the truck and starts to help people out of the back. When everyone is out, he looks up above the outpost's main gate. "Hey! Let us in. I'm the Captain of military bunker 622."

"Captain? You mean Zach. You lie!" Several men lean over the edge and look down at the mass of people. "Captain Zach died in the bunker exsplosion!"

- - - - -

Enisis notices a slight change in Roselyn and decides on asking. "Is something wrong Roselyn?" He says. Trying not to ask too much.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games