Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:26 pm
Remus snapped his head up to look at Severus. "Because I want to be loved. All it ever was between me and Malfoy was sex and just having sex with someone isn't a relationship."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:38 pm
Severus had no reply, though he still refused to look at Remus. He was regretting mentioning Lucius even as an offhand comment; it had led him to learn things he really didn't want to ever know. "He can be a good person when he wants to be," he finally said, feeling like he should be defending his friend on some level.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:41 pm
Remus sighed and sat up. "Great even when he's not here Malfoy can ruin our time together." He hated how jelous Severus was acting about this. After all Remus had straight out chose Severus or Malfoy, shouldn't that be enough for him? "Maybe we should head back to school."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:49 pm
Severus stopped him from leaving. "I'm sorry, Remus. Let's stay for a little longer. I'm sorry I even mention Lucius." Severus hated the way he was acting. He was a Slytherin! He shouldn't be acting like the girl in this relationship.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:53 pm
"Ok." Remus laid back down. He really did want to stay right here with Severus but he hadn't liked how he was acting. "So is there anything you want to tell me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:01 pm
"I'm a sixteen year old virgin? I'm secretly a half-blood and still plan to join, and double cross, the Dark Lord? There's not much to tell you that you don't already know about me. Nothing special about me." Severus shrugged and leaned back beside Remus.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Remus laid his head on Severus' chest. "There's plenty special about you. You just don't have secrets. You're more honest than me." He smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:13 pm
Severus shrugged again. "I suppose... What do you see in me, Remus? Why did you choose to be with me over everyone at this school?"  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:22 pm
Remus smiled. "Well you're smart and there's something about your snide little remarks that makes me smile...when they're not about me. You're kind of sexy. And I always pictured that you'd be perfectly fine with moments like this where we can jusy lay together. And with being around James and Sirius all the time so peace and quite is very nice. And you're secretly a sweet guy. But don't worry I won't tell anyone." He winked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 pm
Severus smiled and absently stroked Remus's hair. "You better not," he joked. "Or I'd have to kill you."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:33 pm
Remus nuzzled him. "Then I deffinately won't." He smiled. "But Sevie what I don't understand is why you like me." Remus was always selfconcious with all his scars and he was a werewolf so he never could really see anyone wanting to be with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm
"You're sweet, kind, and usually try to stick up for me. Lily was the only one who ever really stood up for me, and now.... well, I can't really blame her for hating me. When I saw that you did the same thing she did... It made me feel like not everyone wanted me to just go off and die or something."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 pm
"Of course I don't want you to go off and die." Remus nuzzled him. He kind of regreted asking Severus why he liked him though. He had hooped it was more than just because Remus stood up for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:12 pm
"I mean... That's not the only reason I like you, Remus. It's just a big one. You're brave, loyal, and intimidating when you need to be. Besides, you're a decent person," Severus added quickly.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:14 pm
A decent person? Remus decided Severus needed to start doing something else with his mouth so he wouldn't keep digging himself a bigger hole. He leaned up and kissed him passionately.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games