Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 pm
(Woot more demons unleashed xd )
I was so pissed off at that moment that I felt the Kyuubi take over. "GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I growled
(Four tails eek )
I quickly notice this & say, "Yeah, well that's only the half of our problems......look!" I glanced in Naruto's direction.
"Damn it!" I growled as I also see some random, 'Wait is that........Itachi?!' I notice that the Akatsuki showed up as well! "Not good!"
"Well you all got here a bit late!" I muttered annoyed.
"I'm sorry Orochimaru......Deidara decided to have a debate over what art is better" I look at my partner annoyed.
(Too many people! DX Rin please take some of the akatsuki please the ones there are Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, & Kisame)
I glared at them more as I try to attack one of them....Orochimaru again!
This time I stop toying with her & since she was already hurt I just move quickly & throw her into the boy.
I get thrown into Kyo while thinking, 'Damn it! This is not going good for us!'
"Hey, Kisame-sama will you help me out?" I ask him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:55 pm
((K i'lll try my best...havent' seen naruto or read it in a long a** time))

"Oh yeah not to mention we found a cute little girl outside watching..." Deidara smile and held Kisa in front of him.

Kisa's mouth was taped and her hands were tied together. I just made things worse.... She thought to herself.

Kyo moved Sara off of him and again charged Orochimaru crushing him agianst the wall.

Sasori stood there amused at all of this along with Kisame....Kisame poked Kisa here and there wanting her to cry again.

((ok soo are they all guys or is one a chick...idk help me out lol))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:32 am
(The only chick in the Akatsuki is Konan & she's not there LOL, so yeah your right!)
(Itachi POV)
I looked at my brother bored as to what was going on I then mutter coldly to Deidara, "Just set her down for now, we might be needed since the Kazekage, and a Jinjuriki is here."
I let the boy who was now a beast crush me abit it gave me the time to run him threw with my sword in which I think he foregot I had.
(Sara POV)
I went wide eyed as I saw Kyo get stabbed, "Kyo!" I rushed over to him.
I looked over then got even madder.
(The most tails Naruto I read, can get out is six! in which he just did & this is what it looks like!)
User Image
'Damn it!' I thought as I looked at the new look Naruto was sporting. I then glare at my brother.
I still was fighting Kanatta.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:39 am
((lol ok))

Deidara sighed and nodded, "Fine...just wanted to have a little fun." He then set Kisa down by the wall. He crouched down and ran his finger down her cheek. ((aww creepy T-T lol))

Kisa moved her face away and tried not to cry. She felt really scared and disgusted at the same time.

Sasori saw that Itachi wasn't doing anything so he suddenly chagred his brother.

Kisame and Deidara stood side by side and looked over at Gaara grins across here faces.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:53 am
Out of blind rage I jump on Sasori before he could complete the charge, "GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRAAAAAHHHHH" I snarled at him.
I looked over at the two pissed off since they had Kisa-san, "If you don't want to die then release her!" I say glaring at them.
(Gaara's gettin' serious!)
I slip threw the gap that Naruto made to get to my brother, I then pull out a kuni knife out & throw it at him.
(Itachi's POV)
I easily block it knowing my brother that was just a ruse I was on gaurd now waiting for him to do his next move.

(Sara's POV)
I get over to Kyo, still in my demon fourm & lightly touch him, 'Kyo' I thought as tears start rolling down my face.
(guess who! LOL)
I dash in out of nowhere & use 64 palms on the bomb user then say, "With all this Chakra around I picked it up quite well......." I take my stance again.

"Neji?!" I mutter, but still focused on my brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:15 am
(ok i remembering seeing when i was reading naruto tht the most tails tht he got out were 8 tails!!!!!!!! oh n i can be itachi n kisame if u want me to ^^)

Kanatta continued fighting Kabuto. Then she bit his leg and broke the bones in his leg. Then she threw Kabuto at Kisame.

Izon stood there feeling useless. "Miroku what should we do!"

Miroku looked over at him. "I dont know but we got to make sure that no one's demons get out of hand!"

Kisame got knocked down by Kabuto. "Get off me you little tewrp!!!!!!"

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:47 pm
((haha so many characters and only three rpers im so pourd of us lol XD Oh and Kanatta you can be Kisame lol ^^))

Kyo groned and stood back up also ignoring the pain. He was now in a blind furry and ran to Orochimaru again this time knocking the sword out of his hand.

Sasori grinned and dodged Naruto. Then charged him landing a couple of hits.

Deidara smiled and stood by Kisa his foot on one of her legs, "So what would happen if I didn't release her and instead broke one of her legs?" He asked teasingly.

Kisa tried to pull her leg back but it was too hard since his foot pressed her leg on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:26 pm
(Uh, Rin the bomb user is Deidara......yeah, Neji just sealed his chakra sweatdrop anyway back on the action! xd )
I quickly got behind him, "I learned my lesson from last time!" I then punch the hell out of him getting him off of Kisa.
I smirked, "Did you foreget something? I can do thisssss!!!!!" I then make the sword run, well was going to run him threw if Sara hadn't got in the way!
(Yea, you can also be Itachi! 3nodding since Neji intered the frey!)
I threw myself in front of the sword to aid Kyo, "Nuh....." my vision blurred, but I stood my ground!
I dodged so of his attacks then roared again, while sending a huge blast his way.
I then look at Itachi to see if Sasuke needed my help, then notice Kisame looking bored, "Well if you that bored.....I'll fight you!" I say getting into a stance.
I gritted my teeth as my leg breaked, but I quickly healed it with my medic ninjustu, "Don't count me out just yet.....all the times we got close, ehehe.....well I severed most of your leg muscles and afew arm muscle!" I inform her while fixing my glasses.
I knew what to do this time around, I nearly had lost myself to Orochimaru once & I wasn't going to lose this time, I wanted my friends to be safe, so I had to come up with a plan.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 am
(YAY!!!!!!! i love being itachi!!!!! even my friends at my school nickname me itachi!!!!!! xd this is so much fun!!!!!!! oh wait! wut can izon n miroku do now? they're just standing there while everyone is fighting. so confused right now!!!!!)

Kanatta felt that she couldn't move some her leg and arm muscles. She roared at him. Then her tails headed towards Kabuto and went right through him. She then released chakra to protect her tails so he wouldn't do any damaged to her.

Kisame smiled as Neji was in his stance. "Well maybe this will be intersting huh Itachi." He then went to attack Neji.

Itachi was ignoring Kisame while fighting his little brother Sasuke. He then came at him throwing some shuriken stars.

(hey i found a pic of naruto with 8 tails!!!!!!! xd )
User Image(  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 am
(Dddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmnnnn!!!!!! that's nuts! eek )
I dodged the attack & then countered with my own!
I jumped out of the way in time I then threw a kuni at him.
I fell to my knees with that attack but I pulled out a scroll just for the acction, "You know I though it might come to this so...........hehe" I then mutter, "Ninja art reverse shot!" I then make her own attack come back on her.
(LOL my nickname in school was Naruto xd )  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:37 am
(i know!!!!!! n thts kewl!!!!!)

Kisame then blocked Neji's attack with his sword. Then he swung the sword at Neji cutting him.

Itachi blocked the kunai then used his Sharigan against Sasuke.

Kanatta then jumped up dodging her own attack. Then she suddenly landed in front of Kabuto and created this black fire ball. Then she shot it right Kabuto's head.

(im guessing miroku n izon r just sitting there watching the fight XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 am
I dodged it in time I then see a huge hole in the wall, 'If that had hit me..........' I shuddered at the though, but I also pulled out another scroll & smirked, "Alright that didn't work as planed so how would you like to fight yourself?" I then mutter, "Ninja art Mirror best justu!" then another Kanatta was in the room growling at the original.
I quickly got away from him & put on a quick arm wrap on I then take my stance again.
I saw what my brother was trying to do, & this time after alot of training knew what to do! I upped my sharigan as I did my hand seals, "Fire ball justu!" I said as I unleashed it!
(.......You know with all of the fightin' goin' on I'm wanderin' how long the building will last LOL)  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 am
(lets make it fall soon!!!!!! it will make everything interesting!!!!!!! =D)

Kanatta then used her kekkai genkai to break the jutsu. Then suddenly she disappeared.

Kisame then made hand signs. "Water style: Water Bomb Jutsu!" then these water bombs headed right towards neji.

Itachi suddenly did same as Sasuke. Once the fire settle he stood there looking at his little brother. "You have gotten stronger.....but are you strong enough to stop your little demon friends from destroying this place?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:55 am
I glared back at him, "My friends aren't the only ones tearing this place apart! Yours is as well!" I tell him as I sent another fire ball at him.
(LOL buring down the house! xd )
I quickly did the palms rotation the muttered to him, "Well..........it looks like my hot headed friend just cought the place on fire........." I then yell at the others, "We have three option, 1 fight in here while the place is burning and go with it, 2 put the fire out then keep fighting in here risking a cave in, or 3 put the fire out and take this fight outside!" I told them.
I looked around for her, I also decided to do my own little hudini act as well.
"Great, just great" I muttered then cursed abit as I thought of how to get Kyo out of there along with the others who went demon other then me.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:28 pm
Itachi then dodged the attack. He looked as the whole place on fire. "Damnit.....we have to get out of here."

Kisame looked over at Itachi. "I agree.....its useless to put out the fire cause the place will still fall down."

Kanatta then appeared behind Kabuto and she was bigged than. Kabuto was the size her head. "Sara, you and the others get out of here! I will hold them all off!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games