Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 pm
"Yes, this is goodbye, Bomani!" Chione turned, tears on her face as she looked back at him, angry, sad, hurt. "Don't make this any harder than this has to be!" She then bit her lip and brought her gaze to the floor, her hands in fist. "You...you don't know me at all." She murmured, then moving to the wall of the hallway and sitting on the floor, curling into a little ball.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:42 pm
"Chione..." Bomani knelt next to her. "I love you, and I know you more than you can guess. But if you truly want this to be goodbye, if you truly want to throw away all your happiness, then..." he sighed, closing his eyes for a moment.
"Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you. Thank you for being a friend to me, when most would treat me as a servant. Thank you for showing me what it's like to be loved, and to be in love, because that's likely my last time. I always saw nothing but good in you, even now, all I see is good. I see a perfect young woman that I had loved more than anything else in this world, but I must now live without, because of her decision." he kissed the necklace in his hand, then put it around her neck.
"If this is truly goodbye, then I wish you happiness until the day when you leave this world. I also want you to live on...you deserve your life. I do not. I've got nothing left now, but you have the world ahead of you." he said, bowing his head and closing his eyes. During the last part, his voice started to crack, and he couldn't go on.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:02 am
She hesitated at first, but Chione brought a hand up to his face, holding his cheek in the palm of her hand. "That's not true." She whispered, lifting his head so that she could look into his eyes. "Bomani, you are my world. There is no one else, in both worlds, I would rather be with than you. Over the years you were the only person I could trust. You were there when I was hurt, when I was upset, when I needed someone to talk to."

Lifting her other hand to hold his face Chione began to memorize his features, etching them into her mind so she would always remember him. Turning her body to face him she began to cry again. "If I had the choice, if you will it, I would stay with you forever. I love you, too." She closed her eyes for a moment, shaking her head. "But...I am being called by the Pharoah, and my people. I should have seen this coming, but I was selfish and indulged myself by returning your love." The princess then withdrew her hands, placing them in her lap in fists to stop her shaking. "I am so sorry, Bomani. This is all my fault, and now I have hurt you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:10 pm
"There's always a way, Chione." Bomani whispered. He put his hand on her soft cheek. "I can get my stuff. You can properly pack. I can follow you, and we'll carry on in secret until we can find a way to make this happen...it has once before." he said truthfully, brushing some tears off her face. "Please Chione, let's at least try..."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:48 pm
Sniffling a little Chione nodded, then moved to hug him tightly. She knew there would be consequences should they be found out, but there was no way she could live on without him. "I love you." She whispered into his ear, knowing that they had this night before she would officially be given away. Even if they kept their relationship a secret, it wouldn't be the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:47 pm
Bomani held her close to him. "I love you too." he whispered into her ear. His heart was slowly starting to mend. He wouldn't have minded that much if she gave a formal goodbye, but to simply break it off and disappear had hurt him terribly.
"Don't leave me like that again, Chione." he whispered. "Please. You're all I have left in this world." he added, still in a whisper.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:54 pm
Turning her head slightly Chione kissed him on his temple. "I'm sorry, Bomani. I won't do that again, I promise." She said softly, nuzzling his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:57 pm
Bomani nodded softly, kissing her on the cheek. "Come, let's get back to your room, somewhere private." he suggested in a whisper, taking her hand gently and helping her to stand.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm
Taking his suggestion Chione stood up and walked with him back to her room, holding on to his hand tightly. As soon as the door was shut behind them she hugged him again, not wanting to let go even if she knew it was childish. "I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 pm
Bomani hugged her back tightly, not wanting to let her go. He closed his eyes and sighed softly.
"I forgive you." he whispered. "It hurt to see you leave, but it hurt even more that we didn't have a proper goodbye." he explained softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:24 pm
"I won't do that again." Chione whispered, pulling back a little and kissing him on the forehead. The sun had already set, and now the time they had together was limited to a number of hours. "No matter what happens, no matter what I say, I love you." She murmured, already thinking of the future.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:25 pm
Bomani nodded. "I know, Chione." he whispered, kissing her softly on the cheek. "I love you too." he said, kissing her again on the other cheek. "Now, and forever, no matter what happens." he finished, kissing her lovingly on the lips.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:32 pm
Responding to his lips Chione felt herself melt in his arms, not wanting this to end. She tried to hold the kiss as long as she could until she had to part, taking deep breaths but placing her forehead on his, her eyes still closed. "You are the only one, Bomani." She whispered, bringing her hand up to have her fingers comb through his hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:34 pm
Bomani kept his arms tightly around her, even though she seemed to relax quite a bit. He closed his eyes as well.
"I know...you're the one for me too, Chione. There is no other, there's been no other, and there will be no other." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:39 pm
Sighing Chione rested her head on his shouder, kissing his neck as she felt safe in his arms once again. "Somehow..." She murmured, a little tired now. "Bomani...are...are you okay with me being given away, though?" She asked, realizing a flaw in their plan. Even if they maintained a secret relationship, to the rest of the world she would be married, and have a husband...  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games